Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Otaku-Nipples
Cinnamonipples
MangaMistrezz
7 posters

Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations Empty Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 am

Hi! I made this thread cause I wanted to. Laughing Actually, I made this thread cause I'm running out of mangas to read and I'm bored. In this thread, you can:

1) Ask for any manga/anime/drama recommendations
    2) You can put any manga/anime/dramas that you like here
    3) Ask for opinions on a manga/anime/drama that you want to watch, but you're not sure if you should.

Now for my question:
    Can you guys recommend a shoujo or yaoi manga to read?
    For shoujo: I'm very picky and I don't like most of the popular shoujo's out there. I like manga with forbidden relationships in it (ex. student-teacher, incest, older-younger).
    For yaoi: I'm pretty open to anything- but I'm not in a SM mood, so no rape please.

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations Empty Re: Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 am

My favourite yaoi anime is Junjou Romantica. Fair warning, there IS some forced sex at the beginning, but after you get past that it's pretty sweet. >w< I love romantic comedies and I love yaoi and Junjou Romantica is both.

For manga...hmm...There's a one volume one that I like called "Intriguing Secrets," I bought it at a con. There's no sex at all in it, but it's a pretty adorable boys love one. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 am

Hmm...I forgot to mention that I've read over 300 mangas already- so it'll be hard to find one that I haven't read yet. I already watched/read Junjou Romantica (and loved it and got a crush on Misaki Wink )

I haven't read 'Intriguing Secrets'...who's the mangaka? I like shounen-ai (boys love with no sex) too.^_^

I decided to recommend one manga everyday so if you're bored, you can read them! (They'll be either shoujo, yaoi or shounen-ai cause that's the only genres I like. I'll try to put animes and dramas too, but I don't know alot, so it'll mostly be mangas).

*Recommendation of the Day*

Manga: Hanada by Nakahara Aya *Shoujo* (I just finished reading this...Completed)
    When she stands, she is a peony; when she sits, she is a lotus; when she walks, she is a lily. Oozing sex, pheromones in full throttle, is the perfectly flawless princess, Hanada Ran. And now that she's transferring from her high-class all girls school to a co-ed school, she's decided to search for her prince! First she meets Kashiwagi Eiji, a pervert who insults her--he's the last man she'd ever want. Then she meets the student body president, Watabe Shizuru, a perfect prince, and sets her sights on him! But then her parents announce that she has an arranged marriage with the son of the people who saved their lives...the Kashiwagi family!?

Anime: Uta No Prince-Sama *Shoujo*(Currently airing)
    With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she’ll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won’t be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka?! Uta no Prince Sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy that will be like sweet music to your eyes and ears!

Drama: Ouran High School Host Club *Shoujo* (Currently airing)
    If you don't know this drama, SHAME ON YOU!!! Disapproving Twins
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:38 pm

MANGA : Strobe Edge (Romance, Shoujo, Drama)

It's a beautiful manga, really realistic~! Onion Blush

ANIME: Vampire Knight (Romance, Drama, Fantasy)

I love anime Vampires Onion Nosebleed and some scenes really made my heart pound!

DRAMA: Tumbling (Sports, Drama)

I just finished this and it was beautiful, I enjoyed it so much, just seeing the characters grow and their friendship and sportsmanship...
    I love their performances, it was awe-inspiring!
    Yusuke is a bonus too~!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:14 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:I haven't read 'Intriguing Secrets'...who's the mangaka? I like shounen-ai (boys love with no sex) too.^_^

Mangaka is Rize Shinba. :3 The Japanese name is apparently "Boku no Koi no Hanashi Himegoto"
    Apparently it's not been completely translated online? But it's a one volume, three chapter book. Also there's a bonus chapter online that I don't have. >w<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 am

I'm going to read Intriguing Secrets now Smile The summary looks good, but it's not completely scantalated yet Sad

Manga: Bukiyou Na Silent by Takanaga Hinako *Yaoi* (It says that it's complete, but I refuse to believe it!!! It's my FAVORITE yaoi ever so it's highly recommended!)
    Toono Satoru was just asked to go on a date by Tamiya Keigo, but all Satoru does is stare blankly at him without saying a word. The truth is that Satoru is so happy right now he could burst! He's had a crush on Tamiya for the longest time and never thought the feelings might be mutual. Unfortunately for Satoru, his emotions never show on his face and he barely ever talks. Naturally, this causes all sorts of misunderstandings. Will he be able to express his true feelings for Tamiya? Will Tamiya ever learn to read Satoru's expressionless face?

Anime: Prince Of Tennis *Shounen*(Complete, but a SECOND SEASON is coming out- also, my FAVORITE SHOUNEN ever...and I HATE shounen. Wink Ryoma is also my all-time anime crush...so yeah.)
    Echizen Ryoma is a young tennis prodigy who has won 4 consecutive tennis championships but who constantly lies in the shadow of his father, a former pro tennis player. He joins the Seishun Gakuen junior highschool, one of the best tennis schools in Japan, and there along with his teamates he learns to find his own type of tennis in an attempt to defeat his biggest obstacle of all: his father as well as himself.

Drama: Hana Kimi (Taiwan version) *Shoujo* (Completed and this was the first drama that got me into the whole 'drama world'.)
    Too lazy to find the synopsis of this. But it's really funny and I thought the main girl and the best guy friend were hilarious and I fell in love with the main guy.

Last edited by MangaMistrezz on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 am

I finished reading Intriguing Secrets last night- it was so cute! I liked it ^^ Thanks Cinnamon for the recommendation! I even downloaded the RAWS since it wasn't completely scantalated yet.

Manga: Faster Than A Kiss by Tanaka Meca *Shoujo* (My favorite NON-SMUT teacherXstudent love- ongoing)
    Losing their parents, Fumino and her brother hop from one relative to another. Getting tired of all those movings, she finally decides to quit school and work to support her brother on her own. As they sat on a park bench, her teacher appears in front of her and agrees to her demanding of marrying and supporting both her and her brother!! Is he serious or just playing around...!?

Anime: Fruits Basket *Shoujo*(Complete and what I consider the 1st anime I ever watched...this is my FAVORITE so it's highly recommended!)
    Tohru Honda is 16 year old orphaned girl who gets invited to live in the house of her classmate, the handsome boy Sohma Yuki, and his cousins, 16 year old Kyo and 27 year old Shigure. However, these young men and parts of the rest of their family (both close and distant) hold a curse; if they are hugged by the opposite gender, they transform into animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Everyday is an adventure for sweet Tohru, as she gets to know everyone in the large family better (especially Yuki and Kyo), in both common and bizarre situations. But, the Sohma Family curse is certainly no laughing matter... it also holds horrible cruelity and heartbreak.

Drama: Prince Of Tennis Musicals (ALL OF THEM) *Shounen* (I'm currently watching them and don't know if they're complete, but I'm loving them so far!)
    Again, I'm too lazy to find the synopsis of this and there's waaayyyyy too many musicals. So I'll just say that they're awesome and I know that Shinpei Takagi (Hikaru) plays Momoshiro in a few of the musicals (I'm watching them in order, so it'll be a while till I see him).
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:24 pm

It's odd that it's not totally scantalated, since I have the full story in the volume I have. Mine doesn't come with the bonus chapter, though. =/
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:37 am

Sometimes it's hard to find the actual translated manga and since it's not a popular title, maybe there are no groups who have time to finish the scantalation- there are ALOT of mangas out there. Since I'm done reading that manga, I need another manga recommendation, please guys?

Manga: Ousama Ni Kiss by Sera *Yaoi* (In my top 3 fave yaois- it's complete, but it it's not fully scantalated)
    On the outskirts of Tokyo, Toubuisazaki High School is known for its mottos of “Yakuza are your friends!” and “Seize the chief’s weakness!” Amidst these scary rumors is the king of the school, high school student Maki: a person with an abrasive personality, who thinks of his classmates as servants. It’s a mystery that Yoshifumi, the school nurse, loves him. As Yoshifumi uses various tactics to draw Maki closer, how does Maki react? …He likes it!

Anime: Junjou Romantica *Yaoi*(Complete and it has 2 seasons!!!)
    Three very different couples caught up in a storm of pure romance!

Romantica: Misaki is struggling to prepare for his college entrance exams, so his brother arranges for a private tutor. But Misaki's nightmare is just beginning when his tutor, Usami, comes on to him! How will Misaki ever manage to pass his exam? And why does he feel so mysteriously drawn to Usami?
    Egoist: Just when Kamijou's life is at its lowest, he has a chance meeting with a man who never lets anything hold him back: Nowaki. His name means "typhoon," and he's about to take Kamijou on a whirlwind ride that will turn everything upside-down.
    Terrorist: Miyagi always seems to shrug off the cares of the world with a joke and a smile, but even he has problems, although he doesn't let them show. Foremost is Shinobu, a relentless young man who's adamant that they're destined to be together.

Drama: Coffee Prince *Shoujo*(Complete)
    I love this drama! It's a gender-bender also!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 am

It's that time again!!! Smile

Manga: Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 by Kaji Eiri *Shoujo* (Ongoing...the main characters are AMAZING! They make a perfect couple!)
    The “Special crime investigation department 007″ includes the most capable and extraordinary investigators and Fuyuki, who also becomes one of its members, is very capable, to. And she is paired with Kuze, a cool and very bishonen detective. Their combination proves to be the most dangerous one the police headquarters had ever seen!

Anime: La Corda D'Oro *Shoujo*(Complete and it has 2 seasons!!!~it's filled with LOTS and LOTS of bishies!!!XD)
    Hino Kahoko is a student whose school is divided into two branches - the Normal Branch, in which students wear grey uniforms, and the Music Branch, in which the students wear white. The school's tradition is a music competition, but it it more common that students from the Music Branch are chosen to compete. Kahoko is surprised one day to encounter a fairy named Lili. Solely because she is the only student to see him is she the only student from the Normal Branch to be in the competition.
    Kahoko doesn't have any musical knowledge, until Lili grants her a magic violin, one that anyone can play if they believe they can truly do it. Kahoko must now face the trials of the competition, her competitors, and her peers.

Drama: Hana Kimi (2007) *Shoujo*(Complete)
    This is also a gander bender~ and I watched this the exact same time I watched the taiwan version!!! I love both versions.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 am

I'm like the only one who posts here XD. But I don't care...it's nice to give my recommendations for my favorite manga/anime/drama! Hopefully this is useful!

Manga: Otona No Jikan by Yamada Komomo *Shoujo* !CONTAINS SMUT! (Ongoing...my fave SMUT teacherXstudent love)
    Alone and dumped outside of a love hotel, Mitsuka finds herself caught by the last person she wants to see--her school counselor and teacher, Kaga-sensei! Instead of turning her in, Kaga-sensei wants an interview. It turns out he's an erotic novelist, and he's looking for just the right dose of high school girl reality for his latest work. Kaga makes it clear their relationship is strictly business, but can Mitsuka keep it that way when she's falling for her teacher?

Anime: Papa To Kiss In The Dark *Yaoi*(Complete- My first yaoi I watched on the internet...it's so WRONG, but I love it! XD)
    Munakata Mira is in love with his father, famous Hollywood actor Munakata Kyousuke. Unknown to the public, both of them are father and son as well as lovers. When Mira turns 15 and enters high school, he faces trouble with his childhood friend falling in love with him. Also, the fact that Kyousuke is not his biological father only depresses him further. Then there is also the problem of Kyousuke probably marrying Mira's senior's mother, whose son seems to have an interest in Mira.

Drama: Three Daddies And One Mommy *Shoujo*(Complete)
    I LOVE this drama. I think it's korean and the story is amazing. And I love the twist at the end!
    carousels
    carousels
    Commoner

Post by carousels Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 am

Manga:
    Elektel Delusion makes me laugh all the time ;U ; CUTE TO THE MAX OKAY PEOPLE (Yaoi/BL)
    Gakuen Alice is my guilty pleasure and even though they're all really young I find them adorable - NATSUME!!! - and the plot is actually really interesting (I admit I cried several times okay there) (Shoujo)
    NARUTO enough said okay SasuNaru forever *____* (...BL but they're covering it up with Shonen :c )
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is extremely cute x) MUST READ. (Yaoi/BL)

All these titles can be found on Mangafox c:
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 am

@carousels: I read alot- and I mean ALOT- of manga. So I already read all those mangas. Well, except Naruto- I tried, but I'm just not that into the manga or anime. Gakuen Alice was okay...but I don't like the 'cute childlike' art- does that make sense?XD I absolutely loved Elektel Delusion and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi- can't wait till the second season of SH airs next month!!!

Manga: Super Lovers by Abe Miyuki *Shounen Ai/Yaoi* (Ongoing...one of my fave shounen-ai's!!!)
    While spending summer with his mother, Haru meets Ren, a boy newly adopted by his mother. Getting along with Ren isn't easy as Haru's goal is to "civilize" him by the time summer ends. Their relationship slowly improves as Haru spends more time with Ren and in return Ren steadily warms up to him. Can they really become a "family" at the end of summer!?

Anime: Kyo Kara Maoh (or 'God Save Our King) *Shoujo*(Complete- It has 3 seasons and it's filled with lots of bishounen!!! I LOVE this anime!)
    Yuri Shibuya was living a pretty normal life. That changed the day he was dunked into a toilet after an attempt to save a classmate from a gang of bullies. Instead of just getting a good soaking, he's pulled in. The next thing he knows, he's in a world that vaguely resembles medieval Europe. If that's not odd enough, he's told that he is to be the next Maoh, just because he has black hair and black eyes. The Maoh is the King of the Mazoku, who are coexisting not-so-peacefully with the humans in this world. Much to his subjects' dismay, he's totally different from the rulers they're accustomed to. He's kind, considerate, a believer in justice, and not willing to use violence to solve conflicts. Not exactly someone they want running a country on the very brink of war. Now, Yuri has to deal with trying to become a good Maoh, while at the same time attempting to adapt to this lands' customs and culture, all in a world where the tension between the humans and Mazoku is reaching its peak.

Drama: You're Beautiful *Shoujo*(Complete)
    I LOVE it. It's the drama I watched before Ouran- and although Ouran is better Wink this drama is really great too! Also, I'm a huge fan of Jeremy- he's so KAWAII!!!
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I started reading Ouran in the first place because a friend told me it was sort of like Cafe Kichijoji, which I loved. So since I imagine that we are all fans of Ouran, I can recommend Kichijoji. Its like Ouran if they worked at a cafe, and had no Haruhi.
    carousels
    carousels
    Commoner

Post by carousels Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 am

@ mangamistrezz - Haha cool! Awww :c Naruto's amazing in my opinion x3 And I've followed Gakuen Alice ever since I was young, so it has sentimental value for me ^___^ & YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IS AMAAAZINGGGG i love hwang taekyung heheheh.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:16 am

well this is not a drama but a movie but falls in the category of "forbidden love", the movie is called " Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru" (i'm in love with my little sister) it's about brother and sister love, but much deeper.. way deeper! i started watching it today and i like it! IT is cute/sweet/hot/sexy/disturbing in a good way. SO I RECOMMEND IT!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:14 am

Hah, all the mangas and dramas that were recommended- I already watched/read them. Too bad...
    It's so good to have my internet connection back- stupid typhoon. Anyway, since it's been awhile, here is...

Manga: Beauty Pop by Arai Kiyoko *Shoujo* (Complete- the main girl reminds me of Haruhi in a way...I love her!)
    Although a truly gifted hairstylist, Kiri Koshiba has no interest in using her talent to pursue fame and fortune, unlike the three popular boys in the "Scissors Project" at school. Determined to become the best makeover team in Japan, they give showy makeovers to handpicked girls. As much as Kiri tries to shy away from the Scissors Project spotlight, she finds herself responding to beauty's call...

Anime: Neo Angelique Abyss *Shoujo*(Complete- It's 2 seasons and even though I'm only on the 5th episode of season 1, I like it so far...and it doesn't hurt that's it's filled with LOTS of bishies!!!)
    While the young Angelique lives out her days peacefully in her school, attacks from the monstrous Thanatos has been increasing everywhere else. Two Purifiers show up one day, men with the power to exterminate the Thanatos. One of them, Nyx, attempts to convince Angelique to join them in their work, as she has the power to be the only female Purifier. As Angelique hesitates, a Thanatos shows up in their school. Nyx and the other Purifier, Rayne, fight a losing battle. With her classmates falling prey to the Thanatos, and the Purifiers beaten to submission, Angelique's desire to save everyone awakens. She became the only female Purifier in their land of Arcadia, the one known as the "Queen's Egg".

Drama: Ai no Kotodama (or Words Of Devotion) *Yaoi*(Complete- It was my first boys love drama that I saw and liked)
    It's based on the manga under the same title. It's really cute and the main couple is awesome.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

[/i]Drama: Ai no Kotodama (or Words Of Devotion) *Yaoi*(Complete- It was my first boys love drama that I saw and liked)
    It's based on the manga under the same title. It's really cute and the main couple is awesome.

BOYS' LOVE DRAMAS EXIST?!?!!?
    FUCKING CHRIST I KNOW WHAT I'M WATCHING NEXT.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:

[/i]Drama: Ai no Kotodama (or Words Of Devotion) *Yaoi*(Complete- It was my first boys love drama that I saw and liked)

Haha...I was the same way when I found out. But I don't like most yaoi dramas cause they're mostly tragic- I hate tragic yaoi stuff. Don't worry, the one I recommended above is very funny and sweet (no tragedy whatsoever)- I love it! Onion Thumbs Up

Here's the trailer- but the whole movie is not on youtube, so you'll have to google it Wink
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 am

I'm so tired- I just came back from a cheerdance competition. My team came in second, but I still had a great time!

Manga: Silver Diamond by Sugiura Shiho *Shounen Ai/Shoujo* (Ongoing...really, really, REALLY great story)
    Sawa Rakan is a normal high school student living a quiet life alone, tending to his many lush plants. This peace is disrupted when a foreign man and several dangerous creatures suddenly crash into his garden. The man immediately turns his odd plant-like weapon on Rakan, but after seeing it respond to Rakan's touch, his attitude completely changes. The man, Chigusa, declares that Rakan is a precious "sanome," a person who can cultivate plant life at will. Being the last known sanome, Chigusa vows to protect Rakan at all costs and asks for his support. Chigusa is an infamous outlaw that aims to destroy the ayame creatures that siphon life from his dying world, including the current prince who oddly looks exactly like Rakan.Rakan travels to Chigusa's desert world that is filled with despondent people, strange creatures, spirits, and magic. Along the way, they gather more followers and supporters in their quest to return green to the barren, decaying land.

Anime: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi *Yaoi*(Ongoing- the second season airs in 7 days! The same creator as 'Junjou Romantica')
    Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love, whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.

Drama: Brown Sugar Machiato *Shoujo*(Complete)
    I really liked this drama- I thought the girls were annoying bitches, but the guys here are cool.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:

Haha...I was the same way when I found out. But I don't like most yaoi dramas cause they're mostly tragic- I hate tragic yaoi stuff. Don't worry, the one I recommended above is very funny and sweet (no tragedy whatsoever)- I love it! Onion Thumbs Up

Here's the trailer- but the whole movie is not on youtube, so you'll have to google it Wink
    So I just watched this
    and it was pretty great. Very Happy

My favourite BL plots, though, usually include the confession. Got any of those? >w<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:18 am

I'm too tired to do a "Recommendation Of The Day" today- almost falling to your death can take alot out of you. But I'll recommend a BL drama with a confession for Cinnamonipples! Smile

I recommend the "Takumi-kun Series". It's my 2nd favorite BL drama ever! Also, there is more than 1 movie- since it's a series. I watched the first 3, and I'm gonna watch the 4th movie now on youtube! (Another good thing is that you can watch it- WITH ENGLISH SUBS- on youtube Wink )

Here's a summary:
    Takumi, an individual at the countryside all-guys institute Shido Gakuen, has just met his new dorm roommate Giichi Saki, who also known as Gii, has looks and grades that make him the idol of his class. As such, other male individuals wait in the wings to spring on him, like the jealous Izumi Takabayashi, Takumi’s admirer Daisuke Nozaki, one of the few people that understands Gii, Shozo Akaike, Takumi’s close friend Toshihisa Katakura, and world-class violinist Sachi Inoue. Peer into the perplexing world of all-male institute romance with a focus on Takumi and Gii as the two search to cure Takumi’s love-thratening fear of meaningful relationships due to a trauma in his past!

Here's the links where you can watch all the movies:
    Takumi-kun Series 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5W-kv3PfSk
    Takumi-kun Series 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhnmdlpPvA8&feature=related
    Takumi-kun Series 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyAY4F1NWGU&feature=related
    Takumi-kun Series 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ExVFVSy5o&feature=related
    Takumi-kun Series 5 TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19LDkLMHtdw&feature=related

The 5th movie is out, but it's not posted yet. Hope you enjoy! Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Haruhi Aw Yeah
    THANK YOU

I'M NOT GETTING HOMEWORK DONE TONIGHT.
    XD
    AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    I had the same reaction!
    Seriously?! There's actually something like BL with real actors, like, really? I'm stunned. Wow. I guess sleep has to wait tonight... hehe.

Thank you for the recommendations! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 pm

You're all welcome! Onion Bows The reason why I made this thread is to help people out- if you guys ever need help finding a new manga/anime/drama, just ask it here and I can help you! And I was surprised when I found out about BL dramas a few years back. I recently watched Takumi-kun Series 1 again, and I was so surprised to see Hiroki Aiba in it! I was like O_O becuase I recently been watching the Prince Of Tennis Musicals and i never would have guess "FUJI" (played by Aiba) was also in a BL drama. I love it! Onion Nosebleed

And if you're gonna watch BL dramas, there are ALOT of tragic ones out there- if you don't like tragedy, tell me the title of the drama and I'll tell you if it's tragic or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:04 am