Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School, The Number One Match! ~ Final Part & Results

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Ouran High School, The Number One Match! ~ Final Part & Results Empty Ouran High School, The Number One Match! ~ Final Part & Results

Post by yanie

Ouran High School, The Number One Match! ~ Part 2
    Who's the Real King? ~ The Ultimate 16 Questions!

translated by yanie

Q8. Who gets bullied the most?

Haruna: Chiba-kun always gets bullied. Everyone always says, "Honey-sempai, your facial hair is growing, you better shave it,".

Yusuke: Chiba-kun. With such a cute face, I'm sure he's dark inside. (laughs) Perhaps he's easily bullied coz he's cute? But I know many of his dark sides. (laughs)

Ryusei: Chiba-san. He always gets bullied. (laughs)

Masaya: Chiba-chan. Since he get bullied too much, he'd say "Really? There's no such thing!" alot. (laughs) Even the youngest, Haru-chan, bullies him.

Chiba: Who? Myself. (laughs) I've never experienced it before in other filmings, but I always gets bullied here.

Shinpei: Chiba-chan. Everyone always told him that his facial hair is too thick. (laughs)

Manpei: Chiba-chan... Also, the assistant director, Ohashi-san. (laughs) Ohashi-san gets bullied all the time. (laughs) I mean he's sleeping when the camera's rolling. (laughs)

Daito: Chiba-kun. He's cute so he gets bullied the most.

Q9. Who looks the strongest?

Haruna: Since he's playing Mori-sempai, he looks strong for me.

Yusuke: Daito-kun. His muscles are perfect and his body shape is very manly.

Ryusei: Daito-san.

Masaya: There are many kinds of looking strong. Daito-kun looks strong in quarrels.

Chiba: Daito-san. He does shadow boxing, he's big, and he can convey strong emotions with his eyes.

Shinpei: Masaya. He's as tall as 192 cm, and he did basketball before, so his body and muscles are shaped well.

Manpei: Daito-kun. A man with depth and looks strong.

Daito: Nakamura-kun. Because he's big.

Q10. Who has a princely character?

Haruna: Manpei-kun. He looks sparkling to me.

Yusuke: Ore-sama [The Great Me]. (laughs) I have no particular reason! There's no reason. (laughs)

Ryusei: In terms of face features, I think it's Manpei-san.

Masaya: Yusuke, deshou. He's tennen and idiotic, but when he properly make-up, he look classy and brightens the set.

Chiba: Ryusei-kun. He has long legs and I think he'd look good riding a white horse. The fact he likes Yazawa Eikichi-san is a nice contradicting personality.

Shinpei: Who...? Princely character... it must be, Yusuke.

Manpei: Perhaps, it's Yusuke. Yusuke is the only one who suits Tamaki's role!

Daito: Perhaps, Manpei. Mm... I'm not sure. But it's absolutely not me. (laughs)

Q11. Who's weak in the heat?

Haruna: Maybe that's me. When it gets hot, I don't talk much...

Yusuke: Me, it's me! When it's hot, my mood will get worse. I don't like being sticky and sweaty. It's okay if I get sweaty with swimsuit on the beach, but I don't like getting sweaty in full and tight clothes!

Ryusei: Myself. (laughs) My robe is hot, but as I'm getting sweaty, it just gets hotter.

Masaya: Neko-chan. The temperature on the beach filming location was over than 30 degrees (celcius). He was wearing that robe, and he was so sweaty that I almost thought he just swim in the sea.

Chiba: Nakamura-san. He's big, so he was sweating alot again today. He'd look sweaty whenever he takes off his jacket.

Shinpei: Ryusei-kun. I feel sorry for him during the beach filming. It's worse that he has to wear a robe.

Manpei: Nekozawa-sempai. He felt so hot on the beach that I could see the whites of his eyes. (laughs)

Daito: Me.

Q12. Who can endure things the most?

Haruna: Nakamura-san. The other day, he had an action scene and when he had to lift up Chiba-kun, his finger got caught in metal fittings, it looks hurt, but he continued acting. I was amazed.

Yusuke: Ryusei-kun. Nekozawa-sempai has many breaks in his filming schedule, so he has to wait for a long time. But he never complain and just keep waiting. I think that part of him is admirable.

Ryusei: Myself. (laughs) I half-forced myself to endure the heat. (laughs)

Masaya: Perhaps, it's Haru-chan. She's being thrown in the middle of old men like us at 16 years of age, and she can work while smiling all the time, I think she's quite strong in enduring things. She has the most number of scenes, too, and she's really working hard for it.

Chiba: Maybe, Haru-chan. She has the most scenes, but she never shows a face that she's in trouble. She does things in her own pace.

Shinpei: Strong endurance? That's difficult... I'll pass. (laughs)

Manpei: Shinpei. People would normally tell complains to a family member, but he never complains either, when he's with me. Maybe it's just something he doesn't want to tell me, but Shinpei is strong in enduring things.

Daito: Haruna-chan. I never see her complain.

Q13. Who is the S(adistic) type?

Haruna: Shinpei-kun. When I see him bullying someone, I'd think that way.

Yusuke: Me? No, must be Daito-kun. He can cut off people mercilessly. (laughs)

Ryusei: Yamamoto-san is S.

Masaya: Daito-kun. But he's the S type which his way in bullying someone contains love.

Chiba: Daito-san. He would put his arm on another shoulder alot, strongly. I think that's so manly of him.

Shinpei: Yusuke.

Manpei: Everyone besides Chiba-chan. (laughs) But Chiba-chan is kind of S too. Sometimes he would say "Omee yo~(hey you!; in guy words)" with a cute face.

Daito: Who, I wonder?

Q14. Who is the M(asochist) type?

Haruna: Manpei-kun.

Yusuke: Perhaps, it's Chiba-kun. Because I bully him alot, and I feel good bullying him. (laughs)

Ryusei: Chiba-san is M. He makes the strongest combination with Yamamoto-san. Chiba-san always gets bullied.

Masaya: Actually, I like being bullied alot. I think Yusuke is also an M. He's always grinning when he gets bullied. He must be a hidden M... (laughs)

Chiba: Maybe Shinpei-kun. It's the opposite with the role he's playing, but he's the more gentle one in real life.

Shinpei: Me. (laughs) I don't mind being bullied. Yesterday, Yusuke bullied me. And I thought, it was not bad. (laughs)

Manpei: Chiba-chan. I think he has a dual personality.

Daito: Who...? I'll pass these two questions.

Q15. Who's the stylish one?

Haruna: Everyone is stylish. Daito-san's clothes are fashionable.

Yusuke: Manpei and Shinpei are stylish. All the cast are stylish, but the two is a pair, so they look more stylish than they're suppose to be. Like, they have the same brand with different colors, cap and cap, hat and hat, they wear matching stuff, so they look gorgeous.

Ryusei: Chiba-san is wearing trendy fashion lately. Yamamoto-san is an adult, but I think his loose fashion is very stylish.

Masaya: Haru-chan is stylish. Also, Chiba-chan. He's a guy but he suits wearing clothes with motifs.

Chiba: Daito-san. His private clothes really suits him well.

Shinpei: In my opinion, it's Chiba-chan, Yusuke, and Manpei. Manpei likes clothes alot. Yusuke seem to like it too. Chiba-chan does photoshoots for fashion magazines anyway.

Manpei: It's either Yusuke or Chiba-chan. We can easily see they like clothes.

Daito: Yusuke and Chiba-kun.

Q16. Who's the cutest?

Haruna: Perhaps... Chiba-kun. His face is really cute. But since I know his real personality, I can't say that sincerely. (laughs)

Yusuke: Of course, it's Haruhi!! It's definitely not Chiba-chan. (laughs)

Ryusei: Haruna-chan is cute and like a little sister to us. (laughs)

Masaya: Yusuke is the cutest. I like his disheveled smiling face.

Chiba: Haru-chan. She's the only girl but since she's the simple and frank type, it makes the guys like us, cares about her alot.

Shinpei: Chiba-chan. He's cute! And I feel like hugging him tightly. (laughs)

Manpei: Chiba-chan. His cuteness is really something. Yusuke is also cute. After he failed making a joke, he would ask "Did I fail?", that part of him is cute. (laughs)

Daito: I've said this many times. It must be Chiba-kun.

Ouran High School, The Number One Match! ~ Results Announcement!!

The Mood-maker:
    Nakamura Masaya - 4 votes ( out of 8 )

The Glutton:
    Yamamoto Yusuke - 5 votes

The Mysterious Man:
    Chiba Yudai - 4 votes

The Macho Guy:
    Daito Shunsuke - 6 votes

The 'Tennen' Girl:
    Kawaguchi Haruna - 5 votes

The Rich Type:
    Yamamoto Yusuke - 3 votes

The Gentlemen:
    Chiba Yudai & Takagi Manpei - 4 votes each

The Man who Gets Bullied:
    Chiba Yudai - all 8 votes

The Strong Guy:
    Daito Shunsuke - 5 votes

The Prince Type:
    Yamamoto Yusuke - 4 votes

The Weak one in the Heat:
    Ryusei Ryo - 4 votes

Strong Endurance:
    Kawaguchi Haruna - 3 votes

The S Type:
    Daito Shunsuke - 4 votes

The M Type:
    Chiba Yudai & Takagi Shinpei - 2 votes each

The Stylish Man:
    Chiba Yudai - 5 votes

The Cutest:
    Chiba Yudai - 4 votes

That's the result of "Ouran High School, The Number One Match!"! Was it as you predicted? We can see their bond and good relationship with each other from these random talks. Seem like the filming atmosphere is always lively and fun! It was such an agreeable(?) result! (laughs)

=END=
    Share this post on: reddit

Nipples Admin

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:00 pm by Nipples Admin

I love how Haruna thinks Manpei is the most princely and Yusuke thinks Haruna is the cutest SHIPPING ASIDE, I love how everyone bullies Chiba and makes fun of him growing facial hair, haha!
    Beelzenef

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 pm by Beelzenef

I've got weird feelings in my body from Q9. SOMETHING ABOUT THE MANLY COMPLIMENTS.
    RandomTanuki

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm by RandomTanuki

Manpei: Shinpei. People would normally tell complains to a family member, but he never complains either, when he's with me. Maybe it's just something he doesn't want to tell me, but Shinpei is strong in enduring things.

Oooh, he actually chose Shinpei for once! Ah, and poor Ryusei, having to endure all that heat...! And I laughed when Shinpei said Chiba was so cute he felt like hugging him, ha ha! Thanks for the translation, as always! Smile

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm by obsessed dreamer

Did you guys notice how Haruna frequently mentions Daito in her answers and vice versa? XD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:01 am