Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012)

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012) Empty Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012)

Post by yanie Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Minna! Anyone bought the DVD?? Can you tell us the good stuff in it?

I'm still considering whether or not it's worth to buy XD

Please tell us about the extra clips!^o^
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012) Empty Re: Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012)

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes, please, anyone with the DVD share clips! I hear that there is a totally new ending to episode 11 that the director did not want to cut. I must watch it Onion Tantrum

Sorry, I just, well... Anyway. Or just tell us about the wonderfulness of the DVD so we DVD-less people can envy you Onion Starry Eyes
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012) Empty Re: Ouran High School Live-Action DVD (released Feb 8th, 2012)

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:12 pm

new...ending?
    HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY UPLOAD THAT SUCKER RIGHT NOW.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 pm

I found this quote about Ouran's Twitter feed: "Personally, I would like everyone to watch the director’s cut for the last episode. The scene in which I cried and cried when I cut it from the airing will be seen!" So, what was all in the scene? I must see that people! Or I will have such a temper tantrum this Onion Tantrum does not even cover it. lol

But seriously, what do you girls think might be the scene? I mean, if the director cried, man, it had to be good. Perhaps more Tamaki/Haruhi goodness? I wish Onion Daydreaming
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm going to find that ending clip right now!!!!! Onion Study
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Really? If you are able to find it and post it you will be my new best friend!!!(well, if you want to me as a best friend. Or I could just send you lots of positive smilies like these: Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz :3 Nodding :<3:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm