Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
jade
enggrrl
awesome_nipples
Cinnamonipples
Raitei
seaweed
Isidarnipples
Beelzenef
MangaMistrezz
yanie
blackbalsam
Nipples Admin
Otaku-Nipples
KaoruHitachiin
cheesyfleas
19 posters

Ouran Map!

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Ouran Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Map!

Post by jade Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am

I'm really glad that you guys are doing this so we can show the producers and staff how much of an impact they're making on the entire world, not just Japan. This is really amazing Wooby Onion Eyes

And there~! I stuck myself on the map XD Now, it's bedtime Onion Sleepy Time
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 am

Isidarnipples wrote:It seems markerclusters...is beyond me. Onion OTL

But I did figure out there are 200 markers per page! So we're up to 242 at the moment (actually, if you make a marker without giving it a title/description, it tells you the number of the marker you just made..)

awesome_nipples wrote:could you put me on the map ? pleeaaaasseeeeee

And sure! Nickname/Colour of marker/Message/Location? (If you don't want to say location, I can make a guess from your IP address)

Actually, I can only see IP addresses when people are online. not sure how Ele was seeing them. Hmm..

prepare yourself: Eline_e/ the brightest blue in existence/ we want more, we want more,...( I have no inspiration what to say !!)/ Belgium !
    it's not like people know where it is ... but give it a shot XD pirat
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 am

yanie wrote:
    Nipples Admin wrote:Should someone try to share the map on Japanese sites like 2ch?
    Done that since 6 hours ago!! Onion Thumbs Up But so far, no response... seem like they're not interested Corner of Woe

I've also tagged my tweet with #ouran, in the hope the Japanese fans would see it, when they search #ouran on twitter.

Any other suggestion of Japanese fans community, a place to spread the link?

we can try on tumblr??
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

muhahaha, the facebook page posted it! XD

(I was waiting for them to do it instead of posting it on their wall myself cause...well, it looks better if they do it. And it amuses me that they always end up late enough in the...'competition' that they credit tumblr. XD)

Now I need to go back and find these twitter links to retweet.. Razz
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    Actually, I can only see IP addresses when people are online. not sure how Ele was seeing them. Hmm..
    Me too but sometimes I get curious and poke around with the admin panel, including seeing where people online live. XD
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 am

awesome_nipples wrote:
    prepare yourself: Eline_e/ the brightest blue in existence/ we want more, we want more,...( I have no inspiration what to say !!)/ Belgium !

Added!
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    Me too but sometimes I get curious and poke around with the admin panel, including seeing where people online live. XD

Lol, I was wondering what was going on there.

cheesyfleas wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:

Added!

Oh whoops! Headesk Sweatdrop I must have missed that post or I would have added it.

Also! I think we need to work through the list and tidy up the placemarks that have the same name/number because people didn't add anything to it. It looks...messy. And like a whole lot of doubled-up ones. Anyone agree? I think maybe renaming them 'Anon 1', 'Anon 2' and so forth.. I like how they're in different languages though...so maybe just changing the numbers as they are? So it's still 'placemark' or that equivalent in other languages, but tidied so we're not doubled up on placemark numbers?

Last edited by Isidarnipples on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

Is there any way to keep random people from moving others' markers? It's really easy to do by accident.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

I would assume no, unless it's taken off 'anyone can edit'. It's not really designed for this, ne?

As long as they're not moved too far, it'll still be okay though..and I assume that if someone accidentally moves it like, halfway into an ocean or something, they'll undo or fix that..
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Also! I think we need to work through the list and tidy up the placemarks that have the same name/number because people didn't add anything to it. It looks...messy. And like a whole lot of doubled-up ones. Anyone agree? I think maybe renaming them 'Anon 1', 'Anon 2' and so forth.. I like how they're in different languages though...so maybe just changing the numbers as they are? So it's still 'placemark' or that equivalent in other languages, but tidied so we're not doubled up on placemark numbers?

Which should we change? Just the ones that are "Placemark whatever" rather than ones that have a name but no comment?
    And there are a couple with the same name and location, so I suppose we could delete the duplicates...

But yeah, I agree, it looks particularly messy considering the numbers aren't even in order. As in, it goes, Placemark 4, Placemark 5, Placemark 27 with nothing in between the 5 and the 27. *grabs broom*

Edit: Why are there so many Placemark 11? Shocked
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 am

Yeah, the 'placemark whatever' ones. I'm wary about deleting same location ones (unless they're EXACTLY the same location) because they could be two different people.. And I would assume it's cause all the people made them at the same time and google was up to 'placemark 11' so they all got that'. Maybe just go through and renumber them so it's less messy?
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 am

Right. So even if the list keeps changing and it all goes out of order, there'll still be the right number of numbers. Good plan. Triumphant Tamaki

Edit: I just changed 80-something numbers. I wasn't sure about all the other languages (there was something in Slovakian I couldn't find a translation for) but presumably it was just Placemark, Placemark... so I guessed.
    I deleted one that was the exact same name in the exact same place (as in, they were right on top of the other).
    I'm considering deleting one of "ChaoticRice"'s (at the bottom of the first page on my screen): same name, pretty similar message, but different colours and at different ends of the same city. Presumably that's an accident, but...
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:

Okay this is off topic but when I saw your name I was "no way!" and just cos it sounds pretty much like mine and well, I'm living the last days Belgium right now so it is spooky Disapproving Twins
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm

blackbalsam wrote:Exactly what I think and as for idea about sending in later, very nice, we'll get even more people. I mean, gettin over 200 in a day is already something and I believe there are fans who still haven't got their hands on this information.

That said, and I know, I know it's too early to talk about but for future sake, what's the plan for the map? Will it be open for Ouran fans even after it is sent to producers?

Of course it'll still be open! After we put it on the message box on their website, other Japanese fans will see it and might spread it around too!

Oh yeah, tell me a day before you guys plan to send the map to the producers and Bisco Hatori. I want to take a screenshot of the map and post it on Tumblr that we'll send it soon and people should add their placemarks if they haven't yet.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

blackbalsam wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:

Okay this is off topic but when I saw your name I was "no way!" and just cos it sounds pretty much like mine and well, I'm living the last days Belgium right now so it is spooky Disapproving Twins

OOMMMGGG so you are in Belgium like IN BELGIUM .... THERE IS ANOTHER OURAN LOVING WEIRDO LIKE ME IN BELGIUM *thank you god*
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:

OOMMMGGG so you are in Belgium like IN BELGIUM .... THERE IS ANOTHER OURAN LOVING WEIRDO LIKE ME IN BELGIUM *thank you god*

Haha yup, in Belgium, THE Belgium (to be more precise in capital) but I'm leaving on friday, going back to my original places but a year spent in Belgium was surely unbelievable. Pity, we didn't get to know each other, I so can imagen Friday's night of major fan-girling Very Happy But, cheers, awesome_nipples, always stay awesome! Onion Thumbs Up
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Just did a rough count and there are 330-odd markers on the map!
    Tamaki \
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:00 pm

cheesyfleas wrote:Just did a rough count and there are 330-odd markers on the map!
    Tamaki \

What can I say, WE ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!! But let's make ourselves even more proud - let's forget about modesty and just take over the world
    Triumphant Tamaki XD
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 am

blackbalsam wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:

Haha yup, in Belgium, THE Belgium (to be more precise in capital) but I'm leaving on friday, going back to my original places but a year spent in Belgium was surely unbelievable. Pity, we didn't get to know each other, I so can imagen Friday's night of major fan-girling Very Happy But, cheers, awesome_nipples, always stay awesome! Onion Thumbs Up

I go to the university of Leuven that's like 10 minutes from Brussels( if you take the train) -.- seriously this sucks. Depressed Tamaki
    XD I can't believe that you just called Belgium unbelievable that's like... never happened before!.

anyway I'll stay awesome forever that's a promise Fabulous Tamaki

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 am

Last week on Nipplechat, two of the chatters found out they live ten minutes away from each other. It was a beautiful moment. XD (I forget who it was now, I think they're both on the forum. >w<)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:Last week on Nipplechat, two of the chatters found out they live ten minutes away from each other. It was a beautiful moment. XD (I forget who it was now, I think they're both on the forum. >w<)

Awww....that's sweet. I wish that happen to me- but I doubt there's any Ouran Live Action fans around here.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 am

Clicking back through the translated blog entries and this made me think:

Hatori Bisco wrote:I'm also grateful that many wishes a sequel series for the anime!
    I'm the only one who can decide about the drama and anime,
    so I'm really, very sorry for not being able to respond properly.

So when we send this, definitely need to make sure she sees it.
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Clicking back through the translated blog entries and this made me think:

Hatori Bisco wrote:I'm also grateful that many wishes a sequel series for the anime!
    I'm the only one who can decide about the drama and anime,
    so I'm really, very sorry for not being able to respond properly.

So when we send this, definitely need to make sure she sees it.

I cannae see a link anywhere on her blog for commenting or sending in stuff (at least, not one that's painfully obvious even to a non-Japanese speaker)...
    Is this her Twitter? Someone will be able to tweet it directly to her, right? I'm not familiar with Twitter in the slightest. tongue But I'm sure even if it's just tagged as "ouran" or suchlike, she'd see it eventually. Or someone else might see and send it to her. I don't know. (/useless)

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to send it to the drama's producers and co. anyway, though. Just so they know. :3 Nodding We could do that through the send-a-message thing on their website, I should think... if they won't just automatically block it for containing a link. Hmm.

Edit: We're on the third page of markers now! Does that mean there's over 400?
    And secondly, having had a fiddle with different browsers, it seems that while the map doesn't display properly on Firefox (it only shows one page of markers at once), it shows them all at the same time on Chrome and Internet Explorer. So if we hope that most people looking at the map are using those browsers, it may not be necessary to send out two links. (That is, one with all the markers and one that's editable).
    Hopefully it's like that on all computers and not just my browsers playing up.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am

huh. You're right. In IE, all the markers show all the time, even though the comments split to different pages. I think then, we just use the normal link. and maybe note somewhere that firefox users can only see a page of markers at a time.

And YES, YES IT DOES. 404 PLACEMARKS AND COUNTING.

EDIT: and yeah, I mean we spread the word as best we can but make sure that we know she has seen it.
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 am

Yay, added myself now that I'm back from the dead. ...AND I'm the only one in my state. I'm almost ashamed to admit I live here. Onion Pick Nose

I can't believe how many markers are already on this map! Great job on getting this going guys! Triumphant Tamaki

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 am