Ouran Map!

Sundial
    Commoner

Re: Ouran Map!

Post by Sundial on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 am

It's awesome how many people participated in this map from all over the world!

My only concern is: is it really that good of an idea to send the producer a map of people who basically pirate his show? Seeing as you can't watch the Ouran Live Action legally outside of Japan at the moment, as far as I know..
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:09 am

Sundial wrote:It's awesome how many people participated in this map from all over the world!

My only concern is: is it really that good of an idea to send the producer a map of people who basically pirate his show? Seeing as you can't watch the Ouran Live Action legally outside of Japan at the moment, as far as I know..

Now, that's one thing to consider, although they are already aware that a lot of non-Japan residents are watching Ouran (with us posting on the Ouran page and whatnot)...
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 am

Sundial wrote:It's awesome how many people participated in this map from all over the world!

This topic already came up in the 'support Ouran' thread. We were worried about that too when we sent messages on the TBS website. I can tell you that the producers and staff already know about us foreigners and how we watch the show illegally online. And even the japanese fans know (and made comments- mainly good, some bad) about us too. It's ok with them and we also learned that some people around Japan watch it illegally too because Ouran doesn't air around their areas. Or it's not available on their tv stations.

Just as long as Ouran is being recognized, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not. What we're doing may be considered as 'illegal' per say, but...... I REGRET NOTHING
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:47 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

This topic already came up in the 'support Ouran' thread. We were worried about that too when we sent messages on the TBS website. I can tell you that the producers and staff already know about us foreigners and how we watch the show illegally online. And even the japanese fans know (and made comments- mainly good, some bad) about us too. It's ok with them and we also learned that some people around Japan watch it illegally too because Ouran doesn't air around their areas. Or it's not available on their tv stations.

Just as long as Ouran is being recognized, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not. What we're doing may be considered as 'illegal' per say, but...... I REGRET NOTHING

You're right~!

They should know this because how else are we going to watch a show based on Ouran, which we love so much, there's no other way for us~!
    BUT!
    We are giving back so much positive feedback, so they know they are doing a good job because of how much we are all saying we love it, so that should count for something~!

PLUS!
    A lot of us are buying their merchandise legally~!

Triumphant Tamaki
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:54 am

Also, Keyhole is legal. Maybe we should add comments about all the people who are in the livechat every week?

cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:17 pm

There are 450-odd people now; should we aim for a specific number before we send it, or send it on a certain date no matter how many people there are?
    Since it's been slowing down lately, I don't know how many we'll end up with. I should think we'll reach 500, but beyond that it's anyone's guess.

And much as I'd love to tell them about livechat... how are we going to explain the fixation with nipples? scratch
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 pm

They're hot naked.
    Fixation explained. ;D
    Now... for making that work for producers, I can't help you there. Razz
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh, you don't tell them about that. Just mention the amount of people who watch it through keyhole every week and have a livechat of it..I don't know.

nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:00 pm

I added mine =)
    from chile! ^^
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:
    I go to the university of Leuven that's like 10 minutes from Brussels( if you take the train) -.- seriously this sucks. Depressed Tamaki
    XD I can't believe that you just called Belgium unbelievable that's like... never happened before!.

anyway I'll stay awesome forever that's a promise Fabulous Tamaki

It must be a long time for my reply but it just got crazy on the end of the week and, I wish everything stayed as I originally planned, leaving on saturday then we could actually meet at least for the Neko-chan's episode. Anyway,..I'm mentally with you..but with Ouran it seems that we all are mentally so freaking connected Very Happy

As for the topic, I wonder how many people there are now (on the map)?
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 pm

blackbalsam wrote:As for the topic, I wonder how many people there are now (on the map)?

490-odd. Should we send it when we hit 500?
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 am

cheesyfleas wrote:
    blackbalsam wrote:As for the topic, I wonder how many people there are now (on the map)?

490-odd. Should we send it when we hit 500?

Yeah, I think if we hit 500 it should be sent...that should be our target~!
    It's crazy how there's already 500 odd fans already around the world~!

Cunnin Onion Idea
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 am

Hmm... but to think of it... 500 is such a small number, compared to their target for their fanclub before, which is 10,000...
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 am

But this is 500 fans who watch the show even though they don't necessarily understand what's being said. And generally for every person who puts up their hand and says "I watch this" there's another 5 who don't.
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

It's like a peacock.
    Tamaki \
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am

Right, since we've had only a few people join these past few days I think it's about time to send it. The TBS website doesn't seem to check messages until Monday, so we have a day or so to spam their inbox. *stretches typing fingers*

Here are those links again:
    English page: bit.ly nYxAuo
    Japanese page: bit.ly pTY5J2
    Long link is long: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=212055321941659970419.0004ac188271f8dbd9050

And we can spread it around on twitter and places where people are likely to see it.

If I counted correctly, we have 495 people! Or maybe 485, I lost track slightly. So close to 500, gaaah Onion Outrage We need to grab a few more people to have a nice number. Spread the love~

Edit: Over 9000 views Big Laugh
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 pm

TRIPLE POST!!!11!11!!!one1!!!1

Two messages with the link got through to the TBS website! From chefle (no prizes for guessing) and amearu! There's also another mostly-English message from ラジコン, which contains wise words of wisdom and truth.
    Also, I just noticed Queen Admin, Lord of Nipples's post asking to tell her before send-y. Whoops. My fault.

Still. They may be looking at it as we speak.

And now I have to do my home practice to make time for the other threads. Oh school, why do you leave me no time for awesome? Onion Runs Away
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Whatever happened to this map? Was it actually sent? Onion Pick Nose
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 pm

I think it was sent to the website's Fans Message? I don't know whether or not it was sent to Bisco's twitter... but Bisco has quit tweeting now, and her twitter is gone already... too bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 pm