Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
hami
Vanilla-Fool
Lala
Fidei-Avi
Tama
HopeHazard
Nipples Admin
demonslayermiu
ChaoticNipples
jade
Isidarnipples
KaoruHitachiin
りんちゃん
MangaMistrezz
Fujioka Haruhi
annanipples
damselunderstress
Jenavieve
Oddy
Cinnamonipples
Otaku-Nipples
awesome_nipples
trixi
27 posters

The person below me game !

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

The person below me game ! - Page 10 Empty Re: The person below me game !

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Once, for a tiny milisecond. But I really would not like it. The whole industry has weird standards concerning looks and weight, etc. so I would want to avoid all that garbage.

The person below me has been to a book signing.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Nope- though I would totally DIE if one of my favorite authors gave me their signautre (I don't want them to sign my books- it'll ruin the cleaniless of them Razz )

The person below me can whistle (Something I've never been able to do).
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I can whistle by breathing in, but only a tiny bit by breathing out Onion Whistle (also, I enjoy my books clean. I will admit, that when I buy a new book, I stick my nose in it and smell the spine. Few people know of the good scent of a new book Onion Drinks Tea )

The person below me has read or watched the Lord of the Rings Trilogy(I loved both)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Nope- Lord Of the rings, Star wars...I've never been into them. Never read or watched them. (Books are awesome, right? I have a personal library in my room and my shelves are overflowing with books. I have so much books that I have to put them in other rooms for space).

The person below me has worn a beautiful ballgown before.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Kind of. Not a full fledged ball gown, in satin, but more of medieval style dress. (I have a large bookshelf FULL of books, then several boxes with my little kid books. You can never have too many books, that's my philosophy Very Happy )

The person below me has screamed like crazy when watching an Anime/Live Action show.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes I have....especially when it comes to the dovey parts...Kyyaa! My gosh! I love it! (I know right? My parents always scold me for reading too much Laughing isn't it supposed to be the other way around?)

The person below has flirted with a guy before.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Nope. I barely know any guys, and I don't like flirting in general (when I was a kid, my parents would punish me by not letting me read for the day. I kid you not. I parents knew me well :3 Nodding )

The person below me likes shrimp (not a fan myself).
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm

You're nuts- I love shrimp!!! But when I was young, I hated shrimp- the smell made me want to vomit so whenever my mom cooked it, I couldn't go into the kitchen until the smell was gone. (Same here. Also, my parents know exactly which books I like so they always send me new books and mangas- they're awesome like that).

The person below likes crab (not a fan myself Razz )
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Nope. I am not a fish person in general tongue (My parents normally, for my birthday, just buy me an Amazon.com gift card so I can order whatever books i want Laughing )

The person below me has a Tumblr account.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes, I did...but I only got it cause I wanted to design the background. After I did that, I never went on my tumblr again. This is why I don't do the whole facebook/myspace thing- I get tired of it easily. And no, I'm one of the few who has no facebook. (There are no bookstores where I live affraid -unless you count school books. The nearest bookstore near me is a 2-hour drive away (and the road is curvy so it'll make you want to vomit). So that's why I just get my books sent to me from my parents- if I want something, I just ask them and they send it. The 2 hour drive is worth it cause the bookstore is at a HUGE mall and I LOVE going there!!!

The person below me gets motion sickness easily.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Not easily. Depends on the day. If I am driving for a long period of time on winding roads, then I get a little ill. But my mom, on the other hand, can't watch fast-moving images without getting dizzy. (I use our local Library a lot to try out books before I buy them, helps save me money. Then, I just order the book online since we do have a local Branch bookstore, but I don't really like their selection and Amazon normally has it cheaper)

The person below me likes midnight snacks.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Nope- whenever I eat late at night, I end up nauseous and can't sleep. My limit is till 8pm, after that it's only water for me. Sometimes I just skip dinner overall. (There's no good libraries in the Philippines. They're all educational Mad It's best to just buy books here. In Hawaii, the libraries there are great!!! The librarians pretty much know me and I usually borrow over 10 books in one go XD)

The person below me has been to a spa before.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Nope. I want to someday (I have been known to check out 20+ items in one go. Normally if I find a bunch of cds or dvds, but I still end up putting my back out with my loads Rolling Eyes )

The person below me has another favorite Ouran-themed website that she checks regularly.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Nope- I'm only faithful to this one! (I always change my preferred books. I liked sci-fi to historical to horror to fantasy to supernatural....but common thing all books I like is romance. Even if it's a little, if there's romance in the book, then there's a chance I'll like it).

The person below has walked into a wall before cause she didn't watch where she was going (Sadly, I have done this...and at a crowded MALL Embarassed )!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:22 pm

I don't particularly remember a wall, but I have run into things before that WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Makes me feel blonde and blind (I also love romance! It makes me happy :3 Nodding I also like a wide variety of things, but if there is some good romance in something, it makes it even better)

The person below me celebrates Earth Day.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Nope...I don't like being without electricity. There's been lots of blackouts here and it gets so hot and boring without electricity. Sorry Earth......(Love makes EVERYTHING better...if it's good, it's so doki doki...and if it's bad, at least it provides entertainment).

The person below can street dance.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 pm

No way! I can barely dance in general Laughing (And if a book doesn't have enough romance, that is where the beauty of fan fiction comes in I love you )

The person below me has their future wedding partially/all planned.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm

I have it partially planned out. I'm gonna have a winterwonderland theme on the beaches of Hawaii (if the snow melts, then it'll all go in the ocean! Wink ) The color scheme will be white with light blue or purple (not sure yet). My dress will be off the shoulders and my hair is up. We'll be getting married at sunset and they'll be orchids all around (orchids are my fave flower). The wedding cake will be white chocolate. Now all I need is a groom!!! (So true...fanfiction satisfies a reader's need for MORE.)

The person below is allergic to something.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 pm

No, thankfully. (Fan fiction was one of the best things I have ever discovered about he Internet. It fullfills my need to know how a story continues or puts my fantasies on paper.)

The person below me prefers sun rises over sunsets
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

No- I prefer the day getting darker than it getting brighter. I've seen a sunrise though...very beautiful, I took a pic of it on my old cellphone. (Fanfiction is my heaven- there are some great writers out there. Don't you hate it when a really good story is dropped because the writer was too lazy to finish it?)

The person below has had more than 3 cellphones in their life (you'd shudder if you found out how many cellphones I've been through).
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 am

...Yeah. Let's see if I can count them... I think it's five in nine years. Five that I used long enough to remember, anyway. But my brother's a manager in a big telecom company so he gets free phones and eventually, they'd end up as mine. It might be more than that if you cound the ones I used for a little and then gave back...But of the phones that have been mine from the start, there's only two.

The person below me doesn't like snow.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:22 pm

No- I love it. I've never seen real snow before...but I'm sure that I would love it. I always loved cold places because I've always lived in tropical places where snow is impossible so cold days were rare for me. For my wedding, i plan for the theme to be Winter Wonderland, actually. (Heh, I've had 17 phones in about 10 years...and I'm proud to say that my current phone- iPhone 4G- has lasted for almost a year now).

The person below me has willingly woke up beofre 5am before.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Yes. Either my parents made me get up ( Neutral ) or the one time I got up on my own was to go on a trip with my Senior Class and I had to meet them for the bus. (And Mango, totally agree with authors who leave you hanging, especially at a critical part! It makes me want to T_T And hi Isidarnipples!)

The person below me has slept for more than 12 hours straight.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Noooo...*not sure* scratch I sleep alot, but only for a few hours here and there. I think the most I slept was 10 or 11 hours, maybe. Usually I get 6-7 hours. (It's SO frustrating. You have no idea how many reviews I left saying PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!!! I'LL GIVE YOU MY LEFT KIDNEY!!!- and my kidneys are already in bad shape so I'm basically saying I'll give you my life if you update your fanfic. Razz )

The person below has listened to the same song for 5 hours straight.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 pm

No. Because I would probably go crazy, and I have never listened to music, normally, for 5 hours straight.

The person below me has a favorite fan fiction author.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:48 am