Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
awesome_nipples
Otaku-Nipples
Mrs.Takagi
usa-chan
8 posters

I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.

usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.  Empty I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.

Post by usa-chan Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 am

"Maybe you're my love.."
    Oh god, please save me. =-=
    *tries to get gee back into my head.*
    OURAN, Y U SU ADDICTAVE?
    This is better than.. reblogging all your posts on tumblr like an otaku. :/
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.  Empty Re: I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 am

KISS KISS, FALL IN LOVE!!~~ <3

No really, I had the theme stuck in my head for about a week. . .if the song were a drug, I'd be in a coma right now. . .
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.  Empty Re: I have the anime theme song stuck in my head.

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Believe it or not, but in my Top 25 Most Played in my iTunes, Sakura Kiss (Japanese Version) is right in there~!
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:KISS KISS, FALL IN LOVE!!~~ <3

No really, I had the theme stuck in my head for about a week. . .if the song were a drug, I'd be in a coma right now. . .
    It's way too addictive, huh? =-=
    Poor you though, I would die if it was in my head all week. D;
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:Believe it or not, but in my Top 25 Most Played in my iTunes, Sakura Kiss (Japanese Version) is right in there~!
    OH YOU LUCKY PERSON. ;O
    That's really cool.
    -jealous-
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am

the new opening song from Naruto shippuden is rather catchy too ^^
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 am

The orchestral version of Sakura Kiss is my favourite! Very Happy
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 am

I love Tranquillezza for string

<3 It's beautiful!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 am

I literally recorded (audio) the scene where Haruhi stops Tamaki and Eclair. The song playing then is 'Shissou' and I'm completely addicted to it! I listen to it everyday and now I can recite all the characters lines and song lyrics of that scene in english AND japanese! Smile

I'm completely obsesssed Big Laugh
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 am

Oh, I love the Sakura Kiss Piano version. I think it's beautiful~ I also like the piece, "Nocturne pour Tamaki" (he plays it in the episode "And so Kyouya met him," and I think one other episode). And the waltz version of Shissou, which was used in the last episode.

I searched forever to get a version of Shissou with that nice guitar riff that's often played at the end of the episodes before it moves into the actual song intro.

Sakura Kiss is a nice song, but I love Shissou. I can totally replay the scene with Haruhi chasing after Tamaki and Eclair in my head when it plays. I'm obsessed too!
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm

doki doki waku waku is also very catchy! I love it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 am