Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 am

Don't worry Babyface-san, I don't even know how to repost anyway so they're safe with me! Onion Thumbs Up
    Aaaahh~those little twins; Momo-chan and Rin-chan are soooo cute with our own baby twins. Makes me wonder a bit, Japanese children are so chubby but once they grow up, they look like models who just came down the runway... I seriously wonder how they do that.

Okay, that aside, I've been going through facebook and digging deep, deep, DEEP into their wall JUST to find the links for their blogs. It was strenuous, it was stressful, it was hell.. Headesk Sweatdrop
    BUT I managed to get it in the end after refreshing the page thousands of time and yelling at my Internet connection to GET FASTER DAMMIT!! for god knows how long..

Almost blew up my computer one time.. Rolling Eyes

Since Mari-chan said she's gonna translate the blogs for us, I'm not going to ruin the surprise. I'm just here to post their ameblo blog links in case any of you want to see whether they've updated or not. This would ease up your search Wink

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/

http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

And so far...still no new news from the twins. Oh yeah! My twin said she's going to Japan this 28th, Tokyo!! ( Crying or Very sad jealous!!) So I told her beforehand to 'say hi to the twins for us' in case she meets them somewhere Razz
    Remember my friend Katherine..? GOD I wish I could switch places with her that time!!!

All my friends are going/had gone to Japan...I'm the biggest Japan fan here and I haven't been there yet.. Rain on My Parade

EDIT; Apparently it's snowing like crazy in Tokyo today, quite rare for central Tokyo to have 7m thick of snow by 2pm
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Hello everyone!!!

I had a winter break but it wasn't really a break. I had to be in countless conference calls which lasted about two to three hours each and I had to send emails and do other secretary work for the organization that I'm in. So to sum it up, I slept like three hours every night even though it was "my break". Besides that, I had to work on hosting an event with over eighty people, I was in charge of presenting some parts too. -______- All in all, it's been a very busy winter break. Now, I'm in the library. Classes started today. Sad At least I only have one more class for today and then I can head home, do some homework and then relax and watch some twin stuff~ ;D

And this is why I'm here! So just to give a little update, Manpei and Shinpei have been posting sort of frequently. I hardly check facebook so it's a good thing (for me) that they don't really update there as much. I always check their blogs and I still get the emails so I don't know why some of you who have to receive the email reminders, don't get them. Sad Maybe it went to spam?

So, in early January, the Ludvico twitter tweeted about the Little Alice goods that they now have for order! 8D Here is the link to the awesome goods~
    Click click click

I already ordered the DVD but the person who bought it for me went on a holiday late in December and the DVD was sent to her home early January so she'll send me my DVD along with Code Geass DVD and goods as well as Onikiri Hime DVD and goods some time this week. Once I get them, I'll try to get some screencaps of them. I know it's not the same as uploading the video but I don't know how to rip a DVD with a mac. *epic fail* Anyways, I'm also getting all the goods on the website for Little Alice so I can scan the photosets and brochure. I might be able to upload the songs from the CD too. I'll try at least. Smile

I also want to talk about Sentimental Yasuko and Ninja Vs. Yakusa. The VS movie was pretty intense in a way but a lot of Shinpei's scenes were pretty funny. XD Though the commentary that those two were doing in the extras..........XD It almost sounded like Manpei was trying to get Shinpei mad with the way he would say "I looooooove that kind of person (action that the person is doing)" LOL Manpei would say that about the girl who was in Shinpei's scenes. XDDDDDD
    Or the part where Shinpei watches Manpei's scene where he eats a spider. That was VERY epic! Shinpei's expression was hilarious!!!! XDDD Then the director and Manpei were laughing and Shinpei was like "you ate it???!!" and Manpei was like "yes that was real"

Shinpei said something like "that's a lie" and then I think the director was the one who said "but he is a ninja" and Shinpei said "no, he is Manpei" ROFL!!!

Ahhhh I really need to rewatch this because I can't remember all the details now.

SPOILER
    Spoiler:

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 am

Manpei just loves teasing his brother, doesn't he? XD And I'd love to see Manpei eating a spider, that's like something from Fear Factor or something! Shocked I'm starting to wonder whether this guy has any fear or not... I hope he doesn't turn to spiderman soon Surprised

Oh, and Shinpei posted a picture on facebook not a while ago. It's a picture of his..broken umbrella Rolling Eyes

Good Morning! Yesterday is so windy. I broken my umbrella!! Oh my...
    Shinpei

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Broken10

Well..at least his English is understandable despite getting the grammar and tenses slightly bit wrong. Sorry, being a grammar nazi here~!! It should've been Yesterday was so windy. I broke my umbrella!! But then again, after speaking Japanese for so long, I can understand why they forgot the little details in english Razz

Don't worry little baby, you'll get it soon~ Onion Kiss
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 am

I'm back with another little thing the twins posted~ Apparently they're trying to show words that dexcribe themselves but left some out and asked their fans on what to put, here, I'll show you a picture of it;

We could not be completed the sheet though we tried to find the words which showed our-self, or our feelings that we want to express as actors.
    Please send a comment if you came up with any fitting words that suit us! Manpei&Shinpei

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Twins10

OUR ENGLISH-SPEAKING BABIES~!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Kiss (despite the bits of grammar mistakes, this is easy to understand! Salute!)

I went through the dictionary like crazy trying to think up of words that're out of this world~ But since I'm not all-that yet, I've settled with what I find that sounds pretty or describes them perfectly well.

B-brilliant
    E-exquisite
    O-optimistic
    Q-quality
    U-unity
    X-X-men (I don't know why..but it popped up XD)
    Y-young
    Z-zeal

I want to hear more from the twins in English!! They should continue like this so when I go to Japan, I can talk to them in English without worrying the communication problem! Sweet!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi, sorry for being a bit MIA, but I'm back!

Thank you for posting the pictures, Rena! I LOVE that photo with the words. I am so impressed that the Twins are really practicing their English to reach more people. Not only are they good actors, but they are very smart as well Onion Starry Eyes

Your list of words I believe fits perfectly Rena. X-men does seem to fit, somehow Razz I hope those two get to do more performances that we can enjoy.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 am

No problem, bookworm-senpai! Given the fact that I'm staying at home, lazing my butt off while waiting for my result (gulp..) and choosing which university to go in, I might as well see what the twins are up to.

Now that you've mentioned that picture...I noticed they're missing an I in that list Onion XD If they asked us fans to put a word for I, I'm most likely to put 'intelligent' there since they did say they were once the top of their classes back in the old days.

Now, I'm going to see whether they've updated or not and I'll post the crappy translation and the picture if they have updated. If they haven't, well...we'd have to wait a little longer~ :3
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:40 pm

So, Rena, since things are quiet around here, could you tell me about your school/education system. Like, what test scores does a person over there need to get into a university? Are there different 'levels' of universities depending on a test score? You said that if you don't get a good score, you'll end up living with cats, so what does happen to people who don't get good enough scores?

I'm just curious about how your society works in terms of what happens to a person's future, how much do people depend on test scores to determine what they end up doing, that sort of thing. I just find it interesting to see how different people 'grow up' in different cultures.

No need for a long explanation if you don't want to. Just a basic summery would be fine.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Oh wow..how do I even begin..?

Basically to enter university here in my country, you have to start from the first year of highschool; 13 years old. For three years, you have to study as hard as you can for 8 subjects, but you can add extra if you want. By the time you're form 3 (15 years old), you'll be given a test, the Lower Secondary Assessment during the first or second week of October. The result for this test will determine which class you'll go for form 4 and 5 which is the final and crucial years of highschool.

The scores for the test are as such according to the percentage, grades and qualifications respectively;

80-100%, A, distinction
    79-65%, B, merit
    64-50%, C, credit
    49-40%, D, pass
    39-0%, E, fail

These grading scores change every year, this one is used in 2011. It's best if you have an ambition before this test because the form 4 and 5 classes will determine the classes you take once you're in university.

If you have 6A's and above for this test, you're qualified to go into the Science and Mathematics stream; the top of all streams where those who plans to be doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc go to. Normally S&M class are limited, only two or three in one school. These classes teach the three main science subjects; physics, chemistry and biology and one math subject; additional math which is an older and more complicated version of modern maths we learn nowadays. Plus the other 5 main subjects which is Malay Language, English Language, History (both local and world), Modern Math and Islamic Studies for muslims and Moral for non-muslims.

Those who get 5A's and below will either go to Social Science class, Arts class or Fashion class. Social science is almost the same as S&M class only they don't have biology, they have Principles of Accounting and Business. These are for those who wants to be bankers and accountants.

Arts class is a complete difference. They don't learn advance science like S&M class and SS class, they learn basic science and modern math, no add math. But what they do have is arts, crucial for those who wants to be architects and like SS class, Principles of Accounting and Business.

Fashion class doesn't have Principles of Accountings and Business, but they do have tons of projects that goes with Design and Tailoring, their main study.

When in form 4 and after the result of their LSA, you can choose whatever class you want and stay there for 2 weeks, if you don't think you're up to it, you can change to another class but that will be your permanent class. And it's not easy to change class too, the teachers will look at your result and if they deem you worthy enough, you may change class but if you don't excel for half the year, they'll switch you to another class.

By form 5, you'll take the Malaysian Certificate of Education which is equivalent to O-level before entry to a first bachelor degree at a university. If you get good grades in the trial (not the real exam) and enough credits, you'll get a scholarship and if you want to do A-level, it won't be a problem. Normally the trial would be twice harder than the exam so not many people will get the chance.

When you're done with that, you'll graduate and until the result comes out in March, you can do whatever you want. Some are chosen for National Service where certain students will get picked to be temporary soldiers and situated in the wilderness with other chosen students for three months.

Those who are not chosen can go into college or university for January intake, but these too will need to see your trial result. Some go a little later, in July because they either want to rest or to work first. Actually it isn't hard to get into university, you can pick and apply whichever you want and you can choose whether you want to take A-level or not.

The problems come AFTER you got your degree because in order to continue on to Masters, you'd have to be interviewed, your credits will be checked, your appearance, your ways of speech, everything from head to toe. People from higher universities want to keep their reputation, they don't want people with bad attitude because they want to show employers wouldn't want that.

If you got in, you'll continue to study and finally get a job of your own.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Thank you so much for explaining this all to me. Your system is fascinating to me. I like to learn about how other people my age (or around about) grew up as compared to me. It seems to be a lot different than the American system. Of course, I did not go through our regular education system anyways, so I wouldn't know Rolling Eyes

So, is I may ask(you don't have to answer if you don't want to), which 'class' did you take? You said you wanted to be a doctor, does that mean you were in S&M? That sounds like a ton of work Shocked
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Fascinating, yes but at times it can be quite a bother because the Ministry of Education is thinking of abolishing LSA altogether and replace them with something quite different by the year 2014. They're thinking that our students are going through so many exams in their school years, even in primary school (grade 1-6) we have a major exam just to have entrance to highschool in grade 6, that's the Primary School Evaluation Test.

And yes, I was in S&M class, goodness I would've died in there had I not be in second class. For my school, we only have two S&M class and the first class is filled with bookworms. They're the quiet, serious and no-play kind of 17-year-olds but in the second class; my class, we're a bunch of crazy lunatics whenever there's a switch of teacher.

We'd be laughing and playing and pranking to the point where our class became the most popular for being the rowdiest. You'd even have to shout just to talk, that's why some of my friends from the first class hung out in mine just to release stress. But when it comes to studying, we're quite serious even though we'd still joke with the teachers Rolling Eyes

I've failed my add maths for the two years of my class actually... But then again add maths have always been the toughest subjects in S&M class, nearly all students will either fail or barely pass the damn subject. Those who're geniuses will get A's no problem..

And we also have projects in between the semester too. Not just the S&M class, but all the classes have projects in between semester and the marks will contribute to our trial score. Had I not have any encouragement from my friends (and that teacher I have a crush on), I would've flunked my final year.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Wow, your class sounds like a lot of fun Razz Although, I would probably be yelling at you all to quiet down so I could study (when it comes to learning, I like to focus in).

I'm glad you had friends/teachers who helped you out. And I hope you get to go the school you want :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 pm

The only time when we're quiet is during english because we have a very strict teacher. Even so, after becoming our english teacher for two years, we've become used to her and even joke around whenever she's in. Our class is only serious once trials was around the corner, you can practically cut the air with a knife.

And thank you Hug I plan to take A-level once I found a good university for me. I just hope I get into medical school without any problems.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi everybody!!! Very Happy

Sorry I've been AWOL lately.

It's only the beginning of my final year at university and it's already kicking my butt up and down Mad

Not only is my school schedule already packed, but I have to community service twice a week as a requirement for one of my classes; which I actually wouldn't mind but 1)I can only work there after dark 2) it's freezing outside and 3) it takes away the only time I was available to work my regular part time job, so I really won't be making any money and I'll be back to begging my parents for cash!! Onion Stress Load

I'll be tutoring young ladies between the ages of 11-18 so that may be interesting. . .

I really have nothing else to update on. . .has anyone watched the 'Magdala na Maria 2' musical with the subs yet?

It's definitely on my "To-Do" list for this weekend Gleaming Onion Eyes .

Babyface has been updating her tumblr page for the Takagi twins with a lot of cute gifs lately ,you guys should check em out if you haven't already ^_^

Other than that, I have nothing new to add. . . .tell me what y'all have been up to, the doctor is in Onion Drinks Tea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 am

You're back! I thought university buried you 30 feet underground already, but guess you're still safe. I'm starting mine soon, but I'm still searching for some good ones since some of the universities doesn't teach in english Mad Man what a pain!!

I haven't checked Magdala na Maria yet, internet being slow and all..

The twins posted something on facebook a couple of days ago but I kind..forgot to post it here =w='' Oopsie.. Meh, I'll go and find it later on, I'm in my lazy mood currently and no one's gonna pluck my butt away from my computer.

Besides..I'm merely relaxing for my 18th birthday tomorrow~ I'm going to visit my highschool with my other two friend to check up on our choir juniors. I'm pretty sure those kids are up to something, a few of them are somewhat suspicious these past few days Rolling Eyes

...I want another Twinpei cake from my mum Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh, Happy early Birthday Rena! We should do something special to celebrate at some point Surprised

Hi Mrs. Takagi! Welcome back to the land of the Twins!!! Hug
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 am

And I'm back after my quiet times~ My 18th birthday went splendidly with my choir juniors. They sang me a happy birthday song; choir style and then my friends treated me to an all-out Japanese cuisine. It was heavenly~ We played 'never have I ever' and found out some surprising truth about each other Onion XD
    Enough about me, this is about the twins.

Yosh, a couple of hours ago, our little Shinpei posted a picture of a sunrise/sunset(?) that I find very calming~ Not to mention, he's written his words in FULL ENGLISH! cheers I'm proud of our little Shin-chan!!

Here's that picture he posted along with what he wrote.

I love the sky today. I get the feeling that you want to go on the
    road somehow. shinpei

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Love_t10

He posted this near 6pm Japan time so I think it's a sunset. But then again sunrise and sunset look almost the same except that eventually one goes brighter, the other goes darker. Around this time, it's hard to tell..

AND THEN after that Manpei posted something. Remember that picture of the A-Z list that the twins are working on to describe themselves? Well, they've finished it, almost..the X is still empty though. I still suggest X-Men because they have the ability to 'charm us ladies' XD
    If you search for the picture on facebook, you can see my comment there. It's rather obvious you see..because my picture's very yellow Razz And I was the second to comment.

Here, take a look at their list;

Twins appreciation - Page 23 A-z10

They took mine (and a few others') advice on O and Q!! Now what did I wrote for Y I wonder..? I agree it's 'yummy' though, because they are scrumptious!! Razz
    And I pity the poor I Onion XD

That's about it on what the twins've been updating on facebook. I'm not entirely sure about their blogs though..
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm so glad you had a great birthday, Rena! Sounds like you had a ton of fun drunken lol

That is a very pretty picture, and some lovely English. The Twins keep impressing me with all their skills :3 Nodding I wish some of my other favorite Asian singers/actors were just as talented Sad

I laughed when I saw that poor 'I', the Forgotten I Laughing But there list is very good. I think it shows how well-rounded their personalities are :3 Nodding Now, if we could just get some news about them actually acting or doing something, then I'll be happy bounce
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Hello, my sweeties!! Hug

Long time no see!

*gives a long list of excuses for why she hasn't been here lately*

Rena-chan!!!

Happy belated birthday!!! cheers Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Kiss

I apologize that we couldn't do anything together for your special day. . .I don't think I would've had the spare moment anyway. . . Corner of Woe

It was different during the summertime when all I did was lay around in bed and had nothing better to do Onion Tantrum

Oh yeah, that reminds me!

You guys DO know that the Ouran movie has been uploaded with the English subtitles, right? Babyface put the link up on her tumblr page this past weekend Gleaming Onion Eyes

I was able to watch the first 3 parts (basically the first hour of the movie) but I didn't get a chance to finish it. But the parts I did watch were really cute!

I don't want to give too much away though. . .

She's actually been posting a lot of really cute gifs on there lately too, including scenes from their action movie (it looks quite violent actually). . .I'd re-post them on here but I wouldn't even know how to begin Onion Breeze

But you all should totally check it out!!!

In Twinpei news, I believe our boys are in another play that debuts tomorrow (or 'today' if it's already February 2nd in Japan). I can't remember what the name of it is. . .I read it on Shinpei's blog the other day though. . .I'm sure they'll be posting details about it soon ^_^

I do so miss getting regular updates about them. . . Onion Attacked by Te As far as I know they haven't done any other TV appearances. . .which is REALLY getting on my nerves. . . Onion To Kill

Anyone watch the 'Magdala na Maria' musical with the subs yet!

I think I just might watch it again tonight myself Onion Laugh

I don't know how the weather is where you guys are, but it is freezing here in Chicago Onion Icy Breeze
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Mrs. Takagi! You should totally post some gifs! I don't have the link to that blog, or I would kind of try to help.

Hopefully we can see stuff about their play at some point. I really miss seeing them doing what they love: acting. They put so much effort into it.

This thread seems kind of slow, we should do something to help wake it up a bit! Hmmm, anyone have any ideas? I know you are all really busy, but maybe we can come up with something Cunnin Onion Idea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 am

My friend bought the Ouran movie DVD for only RM11 (around $3-4 US currency) at CF the other day, so I'm gonna borrow from her once I got my DVD player working cheers
    And thank you for the wish, Takagi-senpai Hug I wasn't even at home the entire day anyway, was too busy hanging out with my friends outside since my parents were working Rolling Eyes

I haven't had the chance to watch Magdala na Maria yet, I was too busy going for my driving course, I SHALL OBTAIN THAT LICENSE!! I would've gone earlier this year but my parents just love to make up excuses Mad Now I'm late, and all the other people are half-way through, if not taking their exams already..sigh..

Thepinkbookworm wrote:This thread seems kind of slow, we should do something to help wake it up a bit! Hmmm, anyone have any ideas? I know you are all really busy, but maybe we can come up with something

scratch Hmm..I guess you're right, with only being the three of us here, we should at LEAST make this place somewhat livelier. I always check the twins on facebook to see what they update on, and I don't have anymore good pictures..

Not like picmonkey's being the best right now.. Onion To Kill

I can write stories for fun, and maybe we can even talk something else besides the twins (excuse me while I punish myself for saying such blasphemy) and start talking what appeals to us just for fun.

A few days ago I found this drama cd for the newest anime; K and they all took turns asking each other 10 questions. It was hillarious!! I thought maybe I should try it here. I'll even give my answers.

1. Your self-introduction.
    2. Please state your age.
    3. Your birthdate and star sign.
    4. Your blood type.
    5. Your height.
    6. Please state something you like.
    7. Please state something you don't like.
    8. What's your dream for the future?
    9. Special question! The interviewer ask you anything.
    10. Say something to the interviewer.

Alright, I'll start Onion XD

I'm Liyana, or Rena in this case. I'm 18 and my birthday's on January 25 which makes me an Aquarius, that's why I love being near water and read fun facts. I think..I'm a B-type since my parents are both B-type.. I'm 163cm tall which makes me 5 feet and...how many inches??

Sorry, I'm no good in math Onion Whistle

Hmm..something I like eh? XD That's pretty much obvious.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD~!! cheers There's Takagi-senpai, bookworm-senpai, setolove-senpai (happy belated birthday setolove-senpai~!!) and everyone else! My friends, my parents and of course.. Takagi Manpei and Takagi Shinpei along with the other Ouran cast. And I also like Japan and its cultures and people, anime and LOTS of it. I like a lot, so I don't think I'll state them all here though Onion XD

What I don't like..
    Homework, stress, difficulties, fussy superiors, bratty underlings, my mum's side of the family, having to point very obvious facts to douches, my short-sightedness, Internet problems..and more.

My dream for the future..to stop people from killing each other/themselves by becoming a doctor and treat any injuries they have. And I hope bad singers would disappear too..they're making teens nowadays lose their way of thinking.

Go ahead, as me anything you want XD I don't mind really tongue And for question 10, I'm gonna say to all of you..why don't we hang out in Japan one day? :3 Nodding And go to Apish Rita to stalk the twins and Haru-chan XDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:21 pm

It would be so cool if we could all hang out in Japan. We would probably be the geekiest acting girls ever, but we would so rock it Cool

Rena, I guess my question for you would be: what do you like most about photo editing?

Ryu Rena wrote:
    1. Your self-introduction.
    2. Please state your age.
    3. Your birthdate and star sign.
    4. Your blood type.
    5. Your height.
    6. Please state something you like.
    7. Please state something you don't like.
    8. What's your dream for the future?
    9. Special question! The interviewer ask you anything.
    10. Say something to the interviewer.

So, my turn. I like to keep certain things about myself private (this IS a public forum after all. I don't trust random internet stalkers Suspect )

Hi, my nickname is Li Li. One day I was minding my own business when I suddenly got sucked into the world of Ouran Highschool Host Club. That led to me getting sucked into Japanese tv/movies, then Korean tv/movies, and finally Kpop Shocked It was an insane spiral and I have no idea how to stop it. So, I won't tongue

I'm 21, which means...well, really nothing to me. I'm not a party person, so being of 'legal' age does not really affect me Neutral

My birthday is during the Sagittarius timeframe Wink I don't really believe in star sign stuff, so it does not affect me whatever I am Like a Star @ heaven

No idea what my blood type is.

I'm tall. Taller than the average female, but not a giant (man, I am just being mean by withholding this information. Sorry Ninja )

I like pink. I LOVE reading and writing.

I don't like spiders. Yeah, I know, kind of a typical response but those bugs are really annoying and creepy looking affraid

I want to get married and start a family someday. That is one of my ultimate goals in life. Plus, it would be really cool to meet some of the girls I talk with on this forum, or just to get to know them better as friends :3 Nodding

Go ahead, ask me something Smile

I'm glad that this thread has stayed alive so long and that the three (sometimes 3+) of us get along so well. Hug
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Great idea, Rena-chan!

I love reading about you guys, we should defintely get to know each other better and "give the twins a break for a while" *chokes back a sob*

You're only 21 Li Li/bookworm?

Does that make me the old lady?? confused I'm not used to being older than everyone else, mentally I'm still 16. . . tongue

Anywho, MY TURN!!!

1. Hello! My name is AJ, but please call me Mrs. Takagi ^_^
    2. I am currently 22 (23 in Korea, just a little randomness. . .)
    3. My birthday is September 30th and my star sign is Libra (just like the twins!! cheers )
    4. My blood type is O. From what I understand type O people are childish, naive and clumsy. . .that sounds about actually :3 Nodding
    5. I'm actually the same height as you Rena-chan! 163cm (which I believe is around 5 feet and 3 inches)
    6. I LOOOOOOVE sweets!! (cake, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, etc) It probably explains why I'm a bit "curvy" on the top and bottom. . . Onion Blush
    7. I do NOT like to drink alcohol. Drinking is overrated.
    8. My dream? To find a career in the field of law and criminal justice, travel the world, and live in a comfortable apartment (preferably alone, with maybe one or two pets). I don't want to be rich, I just want to make enough to be comfortable. Oh, and if I could meet/marry Shinpei Takagi, that would be like the best thing ever. Cunnin Onion Idea
    9. Question! What is your ideal type of partner, ladies? (In a boyfriend/husband/lover, whatever the case)
    10. Rena-chan. . . .I love you and I think you're as cute as a button Wooby Onion Eyes

I think I'll try to come up with some other questions for you guys this week. . .so I can really get into you guys heads Onion Drinks Tea

Twins appreciation - Page 23 T0220010

Look at dat face!! Onion Blush
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Oh my word, that is a REALLY cute picture Onion Love Eyes I LOVE IT!

I would love to marry a guy who is protective, has integrity, can be a bit random, and knows how to put up with my insanity Cunning Onion A person who can become my best friend.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:It would be so cool if we could all hang out in Japan. We would probably be the geekiest acting girls ever, but we would so rock it Cool

Rena, I guess my question for you would be: what do you like most about photo editing?

Geeky and cool, that would be quite a combination! Onion Laugh
    Hmm..I think what I like most is playing with the multiple effects and see what experimenting could lead. I love experiments, and I love being an artist. So when I see a pretty picture, I told myself; this is nice, but I wonder if I can make it nicer? And I'm also a good balance between a dreamer and a realist, the dreamer side of my is all into fantasy where colours explode all over the place and flowers blooming behind people when they're happy..courtesy of anime..

And the realist in me wants to make it happen even if not literally. Each picture I edited, I put a little bit of myself in it, and I'm not talking about the sign. Seeing all the colours, all the effects jumping out into beautiful swirls, it just makes me jump in joy. Very Happy

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Question! What is your ideal type of partner, ladies? (In a boyfriend/husband/lover, whatever the case)

Well..the first thing I want is loyalty, I don't like a womanizer who'd have girls all over his waist. Second, I don't one him to smoke, AT ALL. I can't stand cigar smoke and I'd choke whenever someone smokes near me. And then I want him to be loving and kind and accept me for who I am. If he's a super model, that's a bonus! Onion Thumbs Up

Okay! I'm gonna ask bookworm-senpai something! My question is.. What kind of a person are you? One who likes to know something about everything, or everything about something?

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I don't like spiders. Yeah, I know, kind of a typical response but those bugs are really annoying and creepy looking

I know what you mean..I don't mind spiders, I'd smack them with anything I can find the moment I see them, just like roaches. BUT if you give me bees and wasps..I'd probably freeze like a statue. I have a phobia against those two called apiphobia/melissophobia. I hate them..I just hate them.. Wall ... Onion

Takagi-senpai, THAT is an adorable picture!!! And what brought you to say I'm cute? Onion XD But thank you, people here often said I look mature and older for my age. People even say because of my cat-like eyes..I look more 'sexy' than cute Shocked
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Okay! I'm gonna ask bookworm-senpai something! My question is.. What kind of a person are you? One who likes to know something about everything, or everything about something?

I like to know everything about something. Yes, I do like to have a type of 'overview' of most things, but when I really get interested in something, I want to know everything about it. It helps to form a picture in my mind about something, like a puzzle. The more pieces I get, the more completely I can understand something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:26 pm