Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Great picture edit, Rena! You could have lightened up on the blue, but I think it still works really well. That smile Onion Daydreaming

Unfortunately, Mrs. Takagi, that program won't work for me since I am not in any college program, so a bachelor degree is not possible. Oh well Rolling Eyes

I wonder if we will be able to see all the pictures the Twins will be posting? Hopefully so, and I hope they will be of good quality for Rena to edit Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Me again:

On the Fook Ya thread, I explained our idea for calling Takagi fans Princesses(I hope that was okay silent ) and here are some of the feedback I got, that I thought was interesting:

Lychee said: "hmmm princess is not bad, but they are japanese so wouldn't it be relevant to called "princess" in japanese?

i did my research and to say princess is oujo so it would be like oujo-sama (princess by birth)

and there is ouhi-sama (princess by marriage, so like you guys are loyal fans just like a marriage)
    and there is just hime so i donno just a thought"

And Mango said: "Lychee is right- I think it's best to choose the japanese version of princess. Besides, if you use 'Princess' it's like you're fans of Tamaki and not the Takagi twins Razz . Why don't you call yourselves the "Takagi Twins No Hime-sama"?"

What do you girls think? I thought it would be interesting to see what others said about the Princess thing. Although, the Japanese name thing does make sense, since probably most of their fans are in Japan. Thoughts? Shocked
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

And Mango said: "Lychee is right- I think it's best to choose the japanese version of princess. Besides, if you use 'Princess' it's like you're fans of Tamaki and not the Takagi twins Razz . Why don't you call yourselves the "Takagi Twins No Hime-sama"?"

What do you girls think? I thought it would be interesting to see what others said about the Princess thing. Although, the Japanese name thing does make sense, since probably most of their fans are in Japan. Thoughts? Shocked

While I respect their opinions and different views, I feel that "princess" is a very appropriate name for the Takagi fangirls.

I'm aware that there are different ways of saying princess in Japanese but personally, I prefer not to "analyze that to death" Razz

Manpei and Shinpei are often compared to being princes, so I see it fit for least their English speaking fans to be called princesses.

Now that I think about it, it would be cool if Takagi fangirls just called themselves whatever the translation for the word "princess" is in their native language, because it kind of acknowledges that the Twinpei's have fans outside of Japan as well, you know?

Just my 2 cents Onion Drinks Tea

Oh, and I JUUUUUUUUUUUUUST looked at tumblr, and apparently Shinpei has updated again, and Ichigo translated his message. It's a short one. . .it's been a while since he did one of these lol

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Muah10

[2012.06.20] Takagi Shinpei

4 More Days Remain in Rehearsals.

Good evening!

Today I also went rehearsals.

It’s the first time we ran through the full play.

A few new challenges have appeared.

I want to deal with each of them (the problems) one by one.

I must try my best!!

But, to be honest I was exhausted

I’m going to go home, take a long bath and prepare for tomorrow.

Recently I look forward to taking baths everyday

The picture is Mikami Shun who plays Euphemia.

We always go home together.

I call him MikaShun-san.

We are good friends (laughs)

I’m sure MikaShun has also uploaded the same picture on his blog!!

Tomorrow let’s try our best with a smile

Good night.

I hope he takes some pictures of him and his co-stars at rehearsals, I'm looking forward to seeing him in costume Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's too bad that it's so expensive. . .everything fun in live always has a catch to it doesn't it? Corner of Woe

Yeah...things never come in easy. It's like we have to sacrifice something very dear or very large just to get what we want..like time and money. My parents would, or course, NOT agree to the trip because it costs 4-6K of money..

Onion Icy Breeze

But thanks for posting the Japanese learning website!! I really love it, it really helps me to understand those un-subbed videos, especially when it comes to Indigo. I'll watch that...someday..

Regarding the sleeping Manpei photoshoot Shinpei did...I wanna see them. I think Shin-chan finally notices how Manpei likes to take pictures of himself in bed, so he decided to take a picture of Manpei while sleeping on said bed.

Curiosity strikes; Shinpei takes Manpei's sleeping picture, okay. But SURELY he wouldn't just stop there?! People would normally linger around after doing things like that to see what happens next, that or take advantage of the situation. Makes me wonder, does Shinpei stay a while after taking Manpei's sleeping pictures? If he does...what do you think he did..? Suspect

Oh by the way, that picture of Manpei is too good to pass up Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Glorio10

I couldn't find any good words for him because he just looks so amazing in this... Onion Blush But sorry Manpei, I just HAD to cover up that blonde hair of yours. Any pictue edits of you now will have brown hair, no arguments! Onion Yellow Card
    Apparently he's more fiery than Shinpei when saving his clothing, ne? Razz
    I guess it's that time of the year. The winds from China would move to the Pasific ocean and redirected to SE Asia. Given my city is beyond a mountainrange, we won't get the wind and suffer some hot and dry couple of months.

With the fire in Indonesia, my city's blanketed with haze!!! And there's no rain to wash them away!! Onion Anger

I don't mind what we want to call ourselves actually, as long as it relates to the twins, I'm good.
    But somehow I kinda refer the twins as 'Manpei ouji-sama' and Shinpei ouji-sama' king
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

But thanks for posting the Japanese learning website!! I really love it, it really helps me to understand those un-subbed videos, especially when it comes to Indigo. I'll watch that...someday..

Dude, that site is totally the shiz!! I figured if I spent a couple of hours on it a day, I'd be semi-fluent in Japanese by the end of the summer (more or less)!

It's fun and not tedious at all. . .plus it's free!

I'm glad you like it Very Happy

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Regarding the sleeping Manpei photoshoot Shinpei did...I wanna see them. I think Shin-chan finally notices how Manpei likes to take pictures of himself in bed, so he decided to take a picture of Manpei while sleeping on said bed.

Curiosity strikes; Shinpei takes Manpei's sleeping picture, okay. But SURELY he wouldn't just stop there?! People would normally linger around after doing things like that to see what happens next, that or take advantage of the situation. Makes me wonder, does Shinpei stay a while after taking Manpei's sleeping pictures? If he does...what do you think he did..? Suspect

I'm not sure what Shinpei does if he does in fact decide to stick around after taking pictures of Manpei sleeping (I swear Rena-chan, you come up with the strangest Twinpei scenarios Rolling Eyes ) But I can't help but point out the obvious fascination Shin has with his brother. Razz

Shin-chan just LOVES to have reasons to stare at Man-chan. I gotta wonder sometimes, what exactly does he see? Shocked
    In my head I'm like "Shinpei you're looking at someone who has your EXACT genetic make-up and whose face looks 95% like yours. . .what exactly do you see that we don't?"

He's like a guy staring at his lover. . .SO cute :3 Nodding

I bet he keeps all those photos he takes of Manpei too. . .and Manpei obviously doesn't care, so pretty much everyone is happy!

Except for the fangirls who are unable to view said photos. . . Evil or Very Mad

Excellent photo editing skills as usual, Rena-chan Onion Thumbs Up And for the record I totally approve of you coloring Manpei's hair brown. . .until he comes to his senses and dyes his hair back, we have no other choice.

Lord I hope he changes it soon. . .I'm not accustomed to cringing everytime I see a picture of him. . . Wall ... Onion
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:56 am

And I'd probably be, also semi-fluent by the end of the year if I find time to really indulge myself. I'm still rather weak at writing kata and hira, I'll probably start with that and the simple conversations first before going for kanji..
    Oh god kanji...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I swear Rena-chan, you come up with the strangest Twinpei scenarios Rolling Eyes )

Teehee, that's where the fun lies Razz we can imagine all sorts of things going through Shin's mind when he took the pictures and yet it still remains a mystery. We don't know whether he's stroking Manpei's face, or nuzzle their faces together, or even just stare at Manpei with that loving look in his eyes. Maybe he even molest Manpei in his sleep with more ways that one. *cough* What??

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Excellent photo editing skills as usual, Rena-chan Onion Thumbs Up And for the record I totally approve of you coloring Manpei's hair brown. . .until he comes to his senses and dyes his hair back, we have no other choice.

Lord I hope he changes it soon. . .I'm not accustomed to cringing everytime I see a picture of him. . . Wall ... Onion

I know what you mean..and because that blonde is so painfully bright to the point where I thought my retinas burn, I had to use FIVE layers of brown highlights to cover said blonde-ness. That's why it looks rather dark and red-ish.

Given how these two are so pumped up with energy, I hope they, and all you senpais would help me overcome something that most students hate...
    PARENT-TEACHER MEETING that'll commence next week friday.. Headesk Sweatdrop

Considering I only have a couple of A's out of nine and three fails...I'M SO GONNA DIE!!!

Onion Anger Onion Attacked by Te Dead Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Teehee, that's where the fun lies we can imagine all sorts of things going through Shin's mind when he took the pictures and yet it still remains a mystery. We don't know whether he's stroking Manpei's face, or nuzzle their faces together, or even just stare at Manpei with that loving look in his eyes. Maybe he even molest Manpei in his sleep with more ways that one. *cough* What??

Oh Rena-chan, you and your wishful thinking. . . Onion Laugh

I don't know about the mushy stuff, but I can definitely picture Shinpei doing something annoying while Manpei was sleeping lol Like poking him or saying his name to try and get him to wake up Razz

Shinpei: "Nii-chan~~. . .Nii-chan, are you still sleeping? Wake up and say "hi"!! Surprised "

I've watched video footage of a few K-Pop male group members waking each other up first thing in the morning by climbing into bed with each other (Big Bang is the first that comes to mind lol)

Man, I wish we could just watch TTTV on youtube!! Mad

Ryu Rena wrote:Given how these two are so pumped up with energy, I hope they, and all you senpais would help me overcome something that most students hate...
    PARENT-TEACHER MEETING that'll commence next week friday..

Considering I only have a couple of A's out of nine and three fails...I'M SO GONNA DIE!!!

Oh my, I definitely remember those. . .I hope that you do not die Rena-chan!!! 9 classes does sound like a heavy load though. . .but I remember hating those parent-teacher meetings as well. I'll try to surf the internet and find some decent Twinpei related goodness to help ease your suffering, ne? Hug
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:24 pm

I like your idea, Mrs. Takagi, of letting each Takagi fangirl call themselves 'Princess' in their own language. It would be so cool if we got to get together with a bunch of those foreign fans, most likely online, and we each call ourselves Princesses in our own special way. Way cool, plus it seems like it would be very Twinpei approved :3 Nodding

Don't worry, Rena, we will be here to encourage you and shower you with Takagi stuff after the parent-teacher conference! Hug (I like that smilie)

And, I also loved your photo edit, Rena! I really like the rose, and, of course, the brown hair. Hopefully once he starts the Alice play he will have to dye it back. Hopefully Onion Cursed/Down

Of course, your scenario with Shinpei and Manpei is...well, so you Big Laugh I would have to agree with Mrs. Takagi, though, because I think that Shinpei would be annoying to Manpei. Wow, that sounds like a really funny fan fiction Surprised

I have actually picked up Japanese stuff by watching subbed dramas. What is funny is I can call people names in Japanese, but I don't understand proper manners for greeting them Razz I like to call my friends Baka(?), it's fun Laughing Although, I am now picking up on *some* Korean words by listening to BIGBANG and watching videos about them. My favorite word is Choom, which means dance. And it is so much fun to say! (choom, choom, choom...) So, yeah, my Asian language adventures. Rolling Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Domo!

How is everyone feeling today/tonight?

I'm chillin' like a villian as usal Cool

I just have a couple of things I wanted to update on.

First off. . .

FINALLY the English subs for episode 11 of Akibaranger is up!

Shinpei doesn't have as many "cute" moments like he did in episode 10, but of course, he's still very entertaining to watch. I think he fit this show very well and I wish he'd been cast as one of the main cast members.

Please watch it when you get a chance! Surprised I wanna have a discussion about this episode too!! LOL

(Pay close attention to Shinpei's eyes here. . .it may be just be, but his eyes looked kind of puffy/heavy here. . .like he was sleepy during filming or something. . .what do you guys think?)

Also, Rena-chan, I found a potentially good photo for you to edit, if you so wish.
    I absolutely love it, and if you manage to find a way to make it look even more amazing I KNOW I shall have to make it my background on my laptop Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Myhear10

Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Daydreaming

I personally like to call it: Man and Shin's Honeymoon photo

Such a beautiful moment between two lovers, ne? Onion Skipping
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

Thank you for all the support senpai..yeah, nine subjects is heavy but my parents doesn't seem to understand that! Mad I'm so frustrated of my life right now.. Not to mention I have trials in another next few weeks.
    GAAAHH!! Onion Anger

Anyways, I got the picture Takagi-senpai. I'd love to put something related to honeymoon in the picture, but considering how it's rather old (the picture) I decided to use something else to fit the mood.
    As much as I want to use sepia, I find it too plain and just...sepia. So I mix and match a little Smile

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Togeth12

At least I don't have to worry over blonde hair in this.. Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:54 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Togeth12

At least I don't have to worry over blonde hair in this.. Razz

Aaahhh. . .perfection as usual Rena-chan. Arigatou-gozaimasu Hug

The effects you used really make the photo look very nostalgic. Even though the Twinpei's were in a photoshoot at the time, their smiles just look so natural and pure. (Actually, based on the video it looked like they were laughing at each other or something lol)

They just look so happy and innocent. . .and I find it quite charming the way Man and Shin's faces get all "crinkly" when they smile or laugh extra hard Very Happy
    Manpei gets these cute little lines around his eyes and Shinpei gets them around his mouth. . .it's so adorable Onion Love

Speaking of which, I read something on tumblr today that kind of made me laugh. . .someone made a comment the difference between Man and Shin's voices. . .she said something to the effect of "I just noticed that Manpei talks in a deep, raspy tone, but Shinpei's voice kind of scratchy and 'nasal'."

Cunning Onion

I was like "scratchy and nasal"??

I just thought it was funny because Shin-chan definitely has a slight "twinge" in his voice that Man-chan doesn't have, but I could never think of the right word to describe it. It's not exactly high pitched because they both speak in a low tone. . .and I didn't want to say "whiney" because it makes him sound like kind of a brat (which I'll admit, he does fit the profile of "bratty younger brother" quite well)

I dunno. . .anyway, I was just trying to help out some of the newer "Princesses" who are still having trouble telling the Twinpei's apart. I noticed that a lot of the "veteran Princesses" still say that their faces are exactly alike. . . Neutral All I can do is just shake my head. . .

I hope that Manpei plans on dyeing his hair back to brown in time for the "Little Alice" musical coming up soon. I'm about THIS close to spending $400 on a round trip ticket to Tokyo, just so I can go up to him, grab him by his flimsy t-shirt and shaking his sexy yet scrawny little body until he meets our demands Mad

Even though I know we won't be able to watch the play, I'm still looking forward to seeing the lovely couple working together again. I don't think they've done a play together since "Kizuna" last year, if I'm not mistaken.

I love how they can work seperately for so long and yet still come home to each other at the end of the day (married couple!!!!!) There's still no info about the play itself yet and who their characters will be. . .I just wanna see some edit-worthy pictures!!! cheers
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:36 am

Thank you, I'm glad the picture didn't come out too bad because I kinda mized so many effects I thought it was ruined for good. Luckily the frame and stickers saved it from further damage.
    Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Speaking of which, I read something on tumblr today that kind of made me laugh. . .someone made a comment the difference between Man and Shin's voices. . .she said something to the effect of "I just noticed that Manpei talks in a deep, raspy tone, but Shinpei's voice kind of scratchy and 'nasal'."

Scratchy and nasal?? Suspect
    I can't really say...nasal but there's that twinge in his voice, just as you said Takagi-senpai. I know Manpei has a bit of baritone-ish voice and Shinpei's is just a *slightly* bit higher than Manpei's. It's not like a whine..not like a baritone (and certainly not squeaky or any of the likes) but it's...deep, and yet not deep.

A tennor's voice, yeah. Or the voice of a maturing(?) teenage boy. Somewhere there I suppose. I'm not sure... scratch
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Fantastic edit, as usual, Rena! I love the softness and coloring of it Onion Love

I will have to wait to watch the episode, Mrs. Takagi, but as soon as I can I'll let you know what I think. As for the voices, I can kind of see the scratchy and nasal viewpoint. Depends on what you are used to listening to. Most people I hang around do not have as low/quiet of voices as those two do, so it can sound a little weird and whiny at first. Perhaps it is just because they are not really loud, well, in interviews anyway. When they are in character, their voices 'smooth' out more. Does that make sense? Neutral

But their looks? Unless you do not pay really good attention, they are easy to tell apart after a while. What I found hard was telling their voices apart. Took me a while, but I have it down now :3 Nodding
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 am

Onion Sweat Onion Sweat Onion Sweat

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MY SWEEEEEEEET NIBBLETS!!~~ Onion XD

Rena-chan, remember a few days ago when I promised to upload some Takagi Goodness to help ease your stress. . .well good news, "Manpei the Tease" is back!!! Onion Nosebleed

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Sweetm10

[2012.06.25] Takagi Manpei

“Little Alice” Rehearsals Start!!

Good Afternoon ☆
    This is Manpei who is sad because recently when I ride the train no one wants to sit beside me. [Awww, poor baby Hug ]

I wonder if it’s because I’m blond.

I feel very lonely.

Especially ojii-chans (grandpas) and obaa-chans (grandmas) don’t want to sit beside me.

I like them so much.

And, in the midst of my sadness I attempted to go through the ticketing gate with my home key instead of the Suica (rechargeable smart card used as a fare card on train lines in Japan) [LOL He's such an airhead!! Razz ]

How embarrassing….

Well let’s switch away from this (sad) feeling!!

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I appreciate them

There’s this store that I’ve become addicted to since I started rehearsals.

It is, Matsuya!!

The fact that I go to Matsuya seems unexpected right?

I went there once and since then I became addicted to it ♪

I recommend the Oroshiponzu Buta Shabu Teishoku (Pork with Grated Daikon Ponzu Sauce Set Meal)

It’s light and very delicious ★

Please try it

The rehearsal for “Little Alice” that I star in has started!

As it is a show that is being performed again I’m going to put lots of energy in it.

I promise to show you a show that will be much better than the one before.

There is acting, sword fighting and songs.

It’s a play that has many things.

I really want many people to come and watch it!!

Today is a kaoawase (*meeting and getting familiar with cast and script).

My heart is pounding with excitement and nervousness.

I am struggling with the singing part.

I like singing but it’s not going well.

It’s so hard!!

I will absorb everything I learn with greed, and I promise to mature.

I must challenge everything!!

I will rehearse in my own pace.

Shinpei’s busy with Code Geass so he can’t join in the rehearsals yet.

When I was busy,

Shinpei did many things for me.

In return I vacuumed the house, wiped the dust away and did the laundry ★

The house is very clean It’s important to return the good deeds he did for me.

I wonder if he will notice. (laughs)

I shall live everyday happily, concentrate during the rehearsals.

I will try my best!

I will update again!!

I’m off in hopes of a great day!

How can a guy be so sexy and manly and yet so childish and adorable at the same time??

Notice how despite that the fact that his underwear is showing and he's wearing leopard print pants. . .that the towel he has over his head has a picture of Stitch on it Big Laugh

I love you, Takagi Manpei!!! cheers

But I'm warning you now, if you ever take a photo like that again, I'm afraid I'll be forced to violate you Gleaming Onion Eyes

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 am

This...

Is...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

This certainly lift my spirit up, I've been so nevous thinking about the meeting that'll commence in a few days. BUT NOW I HAVE MY SECRET WEAPON!!! He's so...gorgeous... I guess all those sword fights paid off nicely, he's got a bit of packs on his abdomen now.
    Onion Blush I can't stop staring those abs...

And yes Manpei, I think that's the whole reason they don't want to sit with you!! Evil or Very Mad But I'd gladly sit next to you if you want~~~ I can even keep you entertained Razz
    I'm glad he brought dyed his hair brown again. I thought I'd have to cover his hair again with highlights like the last couple of times. Now he's mitchy-matchy with Shin-chan again!! cheers

Speaking of Shin-chan, apparently these two lovebirds exchange chores again Rolling Eyes I find it sweet how they'd do little things for each other just to ease up each other's exhaustion.

What I want to see is a welcome home/good luck for work kiss!!

Thank you senpai, for posting the blog translation. Manpei in a sexy shot...I like~~~ Gleaming Onion Eyes If he likes to take pictures of these kind of stuff, wonder why Stardust haven't put them in risque photoshoot yet.

If that were to happen, I'd have a heart attack and go into a happy coma straight away! It'll be even better if Stardust made both Manpei AND Shinpei in a sexy photoshoot together.
    HOTNESS!!!! Cunning Onion

Oh, and here's a little something-something from me after I saw that sensually sexy picture of Manpei.

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Symbol10

I have lost my pants, and I'm not retrieving them anytime soon...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 am

Ryu Rena wrote: He's so...gorgeous... I guess all those sword fights paid off nicely, he's got a bit of packs on his abdomen now.
    Onion Blush I can't stop staring those abs...

He is quite lovely, isn't he? Onion Daydreaming

Still too skinny for my taste though LOL As beautiful as he is, I still think that 10-15 pounds on him (AND Shinpei for that matter) would be absolute heaven Onion Starry Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:And yes Manpei, I think that's the whole reason they don't want to sit with you!! Evil or Very Mad But I'd gladly sit next to you if you want~~~ I can even keep you entertained Razz

As much as I think that his blond hair is a possible reason for why people haven't been sitting next to him on the train lately. . .I think it's just all in his pretty little head Razz

I mean his hair as been blond for a few months now, but only recently has he noticed people not sitting next to him on the train. . .personally I would've thought he would've been happy by that (I know I would).

I don't like it when strangers sit too close to me, but I guess living in Tokyo that's something you get used to eventually. . .

Ryu Rena wrote: If he likes to take pictures of these kind of stuff, wonder why Stardust haven't put them in risque photoshoot yet.

If that were to happen, I'd have a heart attack and go into a happy coma straight away! It'll be even better if Stardust made both Manpei AND Shinpei in a sexy photoshoot together.
    HOTNESS!!!! Cunning Onion

I know, right??!!

With all due respect Stardust. . .what the hell is wrong with you people??!! Onion To Kill There are ikemen idols a decade younger than the twins who have already done sexy photoshoots. . .I don't get what the hold up is!!

And Rena-chan I was TOOOOOTALLY thinking about how awesome it would be if the Twinpei's did a sexy photoshoot together. . .

Have them standing/sitting next to each other shirtless, toss in come Hikaru and Kaoru, "brotherly-love" type poses, maybe have them standing in the rain for that extra "forbidden" touch and BAM!, the panties go flyin!! Onion Love Eyes

I've watched the photoshoots of other ikemen actors (some the them the twins have actually worked with before) and compared them to the one the twins were in together. . .and think for two grown men, Man and Shin had the most "innocent" photoshoot of them all LOL

I seriously don't know what Stardust is waiting on, I don't think a risque photoshoot would hurt their reputation at all. One sexy photoshoot, and they could still have their "pure/boy-next-door" image too.

And thanks for the editted sexy photo of Man-chan, Rena-chan (you sure do work fast!)
    It was a pleasure finding/posting it, I totally wasn't expecting that at all.

If the Twinpei's never do a sexy photoshoot, we can always wait with anticipation for one of Manpei's own sexy home photos Onion Skipping

(Your turn now, Shinpei. . . Twisted Evil )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Skipping

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Mt12

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Mt110

Twins appreciation - Page 3 Mt211

Still adorable as ever (save that one detail that I wish he'd get rid of already)

(Credit for photos go to Ichigo-kurimu)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Wow, lots of stuff happens when I leave for a little while Shocked

First, love all the pictures! Manpei looked...well, interesting Wink I love the towel Razz Your photo edit, Rena, was great. I liked the added softness and the pretty border.

As for the whole those two doing a risque photoshoot, maybe they don't WANT to do one? Since so many others have done it, at younger ages and less acting experience, maybe they have chosen to avoid doing that sort of thing. Or maybe they are just not quite famous enough, but I think they are getting a little more popular now that doesn't really apply anymore.

To be honest, I'm glad they have avoided doing sexy photoshoots. I like men who look gorgeous, fantastic, etc. while fully clothed(BIGBANG' TOP comes to mind...). And I like the boy-next-door cuteness look for them, but they can still pull over tough, manly, fighting with a sword stuff. I like them the way they are and kind of hope that they will keep the 'teasing' to, well, random bathroom shots :3 Nodding

Finally, Inchigo posted these photos a while ago, but I didn't know if they were posted yet (my memory abandons me at times Mad ), so hopefully these may be new to you(I thought they were cool):

Spoiler:
    Sorry that some of them came out so huge silent
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:43 pm

thepinkbookworm wrote:As for the whole those two doing a risque photoshoot, maybe they don't WANT to do one? Since so many others have done it, at younger ages and less acting experience, maybe they have chosen to avoid doing that sort of thing. Or maybe they are just not quite famous enough, but I think they are getting a little more popular now that doesn't really apply anymore

I actually thought that that could be a possible reason for why the twins haven't don't a sexy photoshoot yet. . .(I also figured that it had something to do with their contract with Stardust as well).

And going slightly off topic for a moment. . .I was chatting to my sister the other day about one of HER current obsessions, this Japanese model and (I used this term loosely) actress named Ayaka Komatsu. Miss Ayaka does very light acting at best, but her biggest claim to fame is being a gravure model (basically just doing sexy photoshoots and little else).

Well that and the fact that I guess you could say she's naturally more "top-heavy" compared to the average Japanese woman (I mean she's barely a C-cup but I digress. . .)

Anyway, my sis idolizes this girl simply because she's pretty and looks good in a bathing suit (my sis wants to be a model for a record) and I just kind of threw it out there that I would rather be liked or be famous because people thought I had talent and not just because people thought I looked good half-naked, and I kind of mentioned that if given the choice (even though I think my curves are dynamite Onion Thumbs Up ) if I were an actress/entertainer I'd NEVER do a sexy photoshoot like that.

And getting back to the Twinpei's that might be their reason for not wanting to do that sort of thing either: they want to be recognized for their acting talents and not just for being good looking guys (although you gotta admit, being ikemen definitely helps Onion Laugh )

And as hard as they work and with all they sacrifice, and with all their talent, I think they really deserve that kind of recognition as well, even if they never become widely famous. I think they both mentioned before in an interview that after they initially started out as models, they didn't find that position particularly stimulating (I'm paraphrasing here) and they decided to actually move onto real acting.

Although I still don't think ONE sexy photoshoot would hurt their careers, it's their choice and I'll support whichever one they decide to do. And now that you mention it bookworm, I also find their boy-next-door image quite refreshing, it's just so rare (SO RARE) for men their age to have such a clean and down to earth image, I can really appreciate that.

It seems like the human aging-process is having little to no effect on them whatsoever physically, so I think they should enjoy their slightly childish looks and mannerisms as long as they can Very Happy

ALSO!

I think "Code Geass" starts this week. . .I'm on the prowl for any and all production photos Ninja

I wanna see Prince Shinpei in a cape cheers

(Thanks for the "Demon Princess" photos, bookworm!)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    thepinkbookworm wrote:As for the whole those two doing a risque photoshoot, maybe they don't WANT to do one? Since so many others have done it, at younger ages and less acting experience, maybe they have chosen to avoid doing that sort of thing. Or maybe they are just not quite famous enough, but I think they are getting a little more popular now that doesn't really apply anymore

I actually thought that that could be a possible reason for why the twins haven't don't a sexy photoshoot yet. . .(I also figured that it had something to do with their contract with Stardust as well).

And going slightly off topic for a moment. . .I was chatting to my sister the other day about one of HER current obsessions, this Japanese model and (I used this term loosely) actress named Ayaka Komatsu. Miss Ayaka does very light acting at best, but her biggest claim to fame is being a gravure model (basically just doing sexy photoshoots and little else).

Well that and the fact that I guess you could say she's naturally more "top-heavy" compared to the average Japanese woman (I mean she's barely a C-cup but I digress. . .)

Anyway, my sis idolizes this girl simply because she's pretty and looks good in a bathing suit (my sis wants to be a model for a record) and I just kind of threw it out there that I would rather be liked or be famous because people thought I had talent and not just because people thought I looked good half-naked, and I kind of mentioned that if given the choice (even though I think my curves are dynamite Onion Thumbs Up ) if I were an actress/entertainer I'd NEVER do a sexy photoshoot like that.

And getting back to the Twinpei's that might be their reason for not wanting to do that sort of thing either: they want to be recognized for their acting talents and not just for being good looking guys (although you gotta admit, being ikemen definitely helps Onion Laugh )

And as hard as they work and with all they sacrifice, and with all their talent, I think they really deserve that kind of recognition as well, even if they never become widely famous. I think they both mentioned before in an interview that after they initially started out as models, they didn't find that position particularly stimulating (I'm paraphrasing here) and they decided to actually move onto real acting.

Although I still don't think ONE sexy photoshoot would hurt their careers, it's their choice and I'll support whichever one they decide to do. And now that you mention it bookworm, I also find their boy-next-door image quite refreshing, it's just so rare (SO RARE) for men their age to have such a clean and down to earth image, I can really appreciate that.

It seems like the human aging-process is having little to no effect on them whatsoever physically, so I think they should enjoy their slightly childish looks and mannerisms as long as they can Very Happy

That makes me so relieved to hear that you agree, Mrs. Takagi, I thought that my idea might be considered 'unpopular' silent And, also, I agree that if I was an actress/singer I would want to be famous for my talent, not my looks. But that is a hard value to maintain in our 'sex sells' culture. But I am thankful that the Twins have proven that they can be great actors, have a wonderful reputation, and still keep their shirts (mostly) on Very Happy

And your welcome for the pictures. Those are an example of how I think of those boys as 'hot': with swords being all tough and cool Onion Love Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 am

thepinkbookworm wrote:

That makes me so relieved to hear that you agree, Mrs. Takagi, I thought that my idea might be considered 'unpopular' silent And, also, I agree that if I was an actress/singer I would want to be famous for my talent, not my looks. But that is a hard value to maintain in our 'sex sells' culture. But I am thankful that the Twins have proven that they can be great actors, have a wonderful reputation, and still keep their shirts (mostly) on Very Happy

And your welcome for the pictures. Those are an example of how I think of those boys as 'hot': with swords being all tough and cool Onion Love Eyes

Oh I'm sure that there are others who would see your idea as unpopular bookworm, but it has been in my experience that sometimes the best ideas/opinions are often considered "unpopular" :3 Nodding

And saying this may get me killed but. . .as far as I'm concerned the ONLY thing I want Stardust management to change about the Twinpei's is their eating habits. . .
    I know we often joke about it on here but, their thinness really concerns me. . .
    I mean I was looking at that last blog picture of Manpei (for the millionth time) and it occured to me that the last time my waist was as small as his, I was about 10 years old. . . Suspect

I think the only way the twins would actually consent to putting on more weight is if they accepted a role that required them to do so. . .I mean they've dyed their hair, lost weight (although they seriously didn't need to), and have dressed up as women.

Could being required to gain 10 pounds or so really be THAT far fetched for them?

I dunno, I just want them to be healthy. . . Corner of Woe

And when you think about how Manpei seems to ritualistically catch a cold or the flu every few months, I wonder if adding more fat/muscle to his body would help build up his immune system.

It's time for them to put some meat on those bones!! Onion Red Card

But yeah other than that (and keeping their hair at least a 'natural' color) I don't want them to change a thing. Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah, I also think them not being too popular yet might be the cause for their sexi-less photoshoot. But hey, we princesses won't mind, would we? Although I DO recall Shin having his photo taken practically naked in the showers, it's just that they never took it...waist-down. Sadly I don't remember Manpei doing the same thing, or at least close to it. Corner of Woe This questions back, who exactly is bolder between them? Manpei teases a lot, but Shinpei just come clean as if saying "I'm hot and I know it, so oggle me ladies!", he gave me that kind of feeling y'know.. Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I think the only way the twins would actually consent to putting on more weight is if they accepted a role that required them to do so. . .I mean they've dyed their hair, lost weight (although they seriously didn't need to), and have dressed up as women.

Could being required to gain 10 pounds or so really be THAT far fetched for them?

I dunno, I just want them to be healthy. . . Corner of Woe

I don't think it's them not gaining weight being the problem, I think it's how their bodies work. I've read in one of my mum's nursing books that certain people burn fat faster than they keep them, like the twins. No matter how much food they consume, they don't gain weight, maintaining it for a couple of years.

Think about it, we once saw a picture of Shinpei eating 7 freaking plates of sushi and Manpei ordering this HUGE bowl of ramen (or was it udon?). And most of their posts consist of food. They go out to eat all the time with their friends, each other and their family yet they STILL look underweight.
    This is because they have a seriously high metabolism where they burn fat even while sitting down!

Add that, they also practice hard for their plays and stuff so they burn more fat. Basically it's their biological structure. The twins eat a lot, but at the same time they also burn the fat from their previous meal. Plus, Japanese don't eat a lot of meat, only fish and protein so this might also be another reason why...

I know this because I'm like them. I eat a lot of junk food yet my weight's never gone more than 45kg... When I counted my BMI, I was underweight so I decided to do a little research 'cause I got worried.

All in all, it's biological, we can't do anything about it... *shrugs*
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Yeah, I also think them not being too popular yet might be the cause for their sexi-less photoshoot. But hey, we princesses won't mind, would we? Although I DO recall Shin having his photo taken practically naked in the showers, it's just that they never took it...waist-down. Sadly I don't remember Manpei doing the same thing, or at least close to it. Corner of Woe This questions back, who exactly is bolder between them? Manpei teases a lot, but Shinpei just come clean as if saying "I'm hot and I know it, so oggle me ladies!", he gave me that kind of feeling y'know.. Razz

Onion XD Rena, I love your theory! I really do think that Shinpei has more bold personality compared to Manpei, while Manpei kind of 'sneaks' around, giving bedroom eyes(and bed head) and random shots here and there. I like both of their personalities, because you never know what you will get next!

As for their weight, I think that it is party of their biology, but I still don't like it Onion Tantrum I have a friend and her sister who both naturally just eat a ton and not gain weight. Unfortunately, that means that, for instance, when my friend was sick for about a month she cut back on eating because she didn't feel like it. She lost about 10 pounds, and she hasn't been able to gain it back! And she was already pretty skinny to start with Headesk Sweatdrop Same with her sister being so skrawny that her elbows just stick out lick crazy.

So, maybe our Twins' weight will just be fine with them, but hopefully they won't become too sick that they lose what little fat they have Onion Breeze
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

As for their weight, I think that it is party of their biology, but I still don't like it Onion Tantrum

So, maybe our Twins' weight will just be fine with them, but hopefully they won't become too sick that they lose what little fat they have Onion Breeze

That was my whole issue.

I get that they just may be naturally skinny, and they're probably okay with it (or they may not be, we don't know) but with them working so hard all the time. . .and especially since they often take up roles that require them to work their bodies physically. . .I just figured it would make more sense for them to put on more weight.

I just get nervous sometimes that they're running on "empty". And I still think that eating a little more would help boost their immune systems. . .especially Manpei's, he worries me with getting sick so easily all the time. . . No

You know, the Japanese worry me with all this "gaining weight" phobia. I mean I thought we Westerners were bad, but when a nation of people who are already naturally slim start thinking that they need to be even SLIMMER??!!

Where does the madness stop??!! Onion Anger

Ah well, moving on. . .

No new news from the Twinpei's yet. I think today/tonight is the opening for the "Code Geass" musical. I keep trying to look up info about the original Code Geass, and I seriously barely understand the plot let alone the main characters Neutral

I'd definitely watch the play if I could, just to watch Shinpei (and he has singing parts too!) but I really don't think I could sit through the anime. . .

But anyway, that would be the mostly likely reason why he hasn't updated in a while, and I'm sure the Princesses don't blame him. . . Hug He's probably dog tired when he gets home, so after he hops in the hot bath (and Manpei so lovingly prepared for him) he's probably too tired to update and just goes straight to bed afterwards.

I'm sure within the next 3-4 days he'll send a quickie messages to his fans, thanking them for their support, and asking the ones who saw him live what they thought of his performance. He'll add a picture of him grinning like a Chesire cat, and all will be well. Very Happy

Which reminds me!

I watched something on TV today that I found terrible interesting.

And in my defense, by no means did I have intentions of watching this program, I just happened to be flipping through stations when the title caught my eye.

I think the show is called "Twinterception" (which should give you a hint of what the show is about Razz )

But it was basically about these identical twins who had this sort of "twin-separtation-aniexty".
    So these 3 pairs of twins (2 pairs were sisters and one pair was two brothers) had basically been living together all their lives, but ONE of the twins from each pair got married but still wanted to live with both their spouse AND their twin. . .and chaos ensued, naturally.

So each of the twins tried this "trial seperation" thing where they tried living apart for a while (with their spouse only) to see if they could handle it. Not ONE pair of the twins made it longer than about two-three weeks living apart. All of them ended up moving back in with their twin, along with their spouse.

So imagine living in an apartment with your twin AND your husband.

It just reminded me of Man and Shin so much Big Laugh The whole trying to live apart but eventually moving back in together thing. . .it was just kind of funny to me, you know?

The only thing that bothered me was that like I said, all the twins were identical and (unlike the Takagi's) they actually LOOKED identical. In every sense of the word. I couldn't tell if they did it on purpose for the show or if that's just how it worked out, but all the twins dressed exactly alike from head to toe; hats, shoes, jewelry, the whole nine yards.

I dunno, I guess it just kind of bugged me because with the Twinpei's, I'm so used to seeing their individual personalities, while the twins on this show I watched seemed to be trying to do the exact opposite: they wanted to be alike in every single way. To the point where they just had to be together 24/7, even though one of each of the twins was married.

I just found that so boring. Onion Yawn

I mean, I can understand WHY they'd be trying to do that, but once again, it really just made me appreciate how even though Man and Shin are close (with the exception of living apart), they actually know how to function seperately and dress differently, even if it's just slightly different, and just enjoy doing separate things without being 100% dependent on each other.

I mean, I think they're dependent on each other. . .but not in an obsessive-compulsive way. Onion Laugh

Anyway, these days I'm totally into reading into programs and studies done about twins. . .I only wish we knew more about our boys so I could have more to compare. Onion Study

Hope you ladies have lots of smiles today Smile
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I watched something on TV today that I found terrible interesting.

And in my defense, by no means did I have intentions of watching this program, I just happened to be flipping through stations when the title caught my eye.

I think the show is called "Twinterception" (which should give you a hint of what the show is about Razz )

But it was basically about these identical twins who had this sort of "twin-separtation-aniexty".
    So these 3 pairs of twins (2 pairs were sisters and one pair was two brothers) had basically been living together all their lives, but ONE of the twins from each pair got married but still wanted to live with both their spouse AND their twin. . .and chaos ensued, naturally.

So each of the twins tried this "trial seperation" thing where they tried living apart for a while (with their spouse only) to see if they could handle it. Not ONE pair of the twins made it longer than about two-three weeks living apart. All of them ended up moving back in with their twin, along with their spouse.

So imagine living in an apartment with your twin AND your husband.

It just reminded me of Man and Shin so much Big Laugh The whole trying to live apart but eventually moving back in together thing. . .it was just kind of funny to me, you know?

The only thing that bothered me was that like I said, all the twins were identical and (unlike the Takagi's) they actually LOOKED identical. In every sense of the word. I couldn't tell if they did it on purpose for the show or if that's just how it worked out, but all the twins dressed exactly alike from head to toe; hats, shoes, jewelry, the whole nine yards.

I dunno, I guess it just kind of bugged me because with the Twinpei's, I'm so used to seeing their individual personalities, while the twins on this show I watched seemed to be trying to do the exact opposite: they wanted to be alike in every single way. To the point where they just had to be together 24/7, even though one of each of the twins was married.

I just found that so boring. Onion Yawn

I mean, I can understand WHY they'd be trying to do that, but once again, it really just made me appreciate how even though Man and Shin are close (with the exception of living apart), they actually know how to function seperately and dress differently, even if it's just slightly different, and just enjoy doing separate things without being 100% dependent on each other.

I mean, I think they're dependent on each other. . .but not in an obsessive-compulsive way. Onion Laugh

Anyway, these days I'm totally into reading into programs and studies done about twins. . .I only wish we knew more about our boys so I could have more to compare. Onion Study

Hope you ladies have lots of smiles today Smile

That sounds like a really cool show. I always fantasize about what it would be like for one of the Twins to get married. I think that, depending on money and whatnot, they might decide to live together with their spouse and brother since Toyko is so expensive. But, if they are able to, I think they would live apart. When you get married, your attention is on your spouse, not your brother, so it would only make sense to want to start a new life with your spouse. It would probably depend on the spouse. If she was totally cool with living with both boys, then I think it would work out great. But, if she wants her space with her husband, she might be leery of living with two boys(of course, living with two boys anyway would be enough to drive anyone crazy Razz )

The twins on your show sound boring to me as well. I like twins that are similar in many ways, but to be so dependent on the other person just shows deep insecurity and issues that should be dealt with, especially before marriage.

I also like to read about twin stuff, just to understand what might be ticking in our Twins' heads study

Okay, Mrs. Takagi, I am here to (partially) grant your wish! Ichigo updated, with a new post by Shinpei! (Sadly, no pictures this time Crying or Very sad ). But enjoy:

[2012.06.29] Takagi Shinpei

The First Day of Code Geass

Good evening.

Today, the curtain has finally opened for the musical “Code Geass”!

I have been waiting for this day.

Although it felt like I was being crushed by my uncertainties and nervousness….

I enjoyed it very much.

It felt great

Thanks to the cast, the staff and of course every one who was there to support me, I was able to finish the first day without any problems

Thank you very much. I really appreciatea them.

The show continues tomorrow but I will strive to work hard and take care of my health.

Please support me

I think I will sleep well tonight.

Good night

Sorry there’s no picture

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am