Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 am

Onion Breeze

Wow.

I can't remember the last time I went more than a day or two without posting on here.

Is everyone doing okay?

But then again I guess there hasn't been that much to update.

In any case, thanks for posting Shin-chan's blog translation, bookworm!

He hasn't updated since, still working hard on the Code Geass play I imagine. I'm a bit surprised that no behind-the-scenes photos have been leaked yet.

Manpei updated his blog yesterday, he took a picture of what I GUESS was the outside of the train station. . .? Based on what I could figure out, in his blog I think he mentioned some of his fans comments about his last picture. . .
    You know. . .the one with the Stitch towel? heeheehee. . .

Anyway, I think he mentioned about how skinny he was. . . . Onion Laugh And I think he pointed out something about his ab muscles and that he does sit-ups everyday.

To what point and purpose, I don't understand. . .but it seems to please His Highness, so I'll let it go. . . Onion Pick Nose

Also!

I just checked Ichigo-Kurimu's tumblr page. . .apparently she went to go see Shinpei's play live, I was a bit shocked though. . . she said Code Geass wasn't all that good. . . No

But I was happy to see that she took photos of the promotion posters for Little Alice. . . .look at handsome stars of the show!! Manpei REALLY looks like a prince now!! Onion Love Eyes

And Shinpei is amazingly adorable as usual!! Onion XD It looks like he'll be playing the Mad Hatter. . . .this looks SOOOOOOOOO interesting!!!!

Spoiler:

Since I've watched the first Little Alice online (and two other plays that the Twinpei's starred in) I'm hoping that there's a SMALL chance that within the next year or so, some of their more recent musicals like Kizuna, Donden, Playstar, Demon Princess, etc will end up online as well.

Wow, they've done quite a lot in the year since Ouran ended, haven't they? Shocked Such a shame that overseas fans can only catch glimpses every now and then of their hard work. . .

I'll be back once the translations for Manpei's recent blog are up.

Please tell me what you ladies have been up to lately.

See you! Onion Kiss

ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 pm

HIIII~~~~~!!!!!!

How is everyone?

Shinpei just posted another blog post! He seems to be doing fine. It was the usual "thank everyone who came" kinda thing...He's so cute. Onion Daydreaming

I'm glad that Manpei does sit ups....I like abs.

I saw the post from ichigo too!!! I'm kind of not surprised...It's hard to act out a manga. I mean, everything in it is so supernatural that it'd be hard to really believe it. But the pictures from it and Little Alice were beautiful!!! I wish we could have our own pamphlets and stuff....

Did you see the picture with Shinpei as the Mad Hatter??? I really hope that that's a wig...

Mrs. Takagi! Tell us about the Little Alice that you watched online! Where did you find it????

I'm so exhausted. I had college orientation and let me tell you...THE PLACE IS HUGE. I am never wearing flip flops there again! My feet are now destroyed. Onion Attacked by Te
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Guys, I need some advice!!! What should I do????? ;______;

So I have a couple of choices.

1. Buy onikiri hime (hope I spelled that right) and code geass dvds

2. Buy all the other goodies except for the dvds for boths plays

3. Buy onikiri hime dvd and some code geass stuff

4. Buy all onikiri goodies including the dvd and not buy any code geass goods

What should I doooooooooooooo??????!!!! OTL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:11 pm

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%AF%E3%81%90%E3%82%8C%E7%B5%84-VS-%E5%BF%8D%E8%80%85-DVD-%E8%88%9E%E5%8E%9F%E8%B3%A2%E4%B8%89/dp/B008FK5WHI/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1341184026&sr=8-8

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!

MAIN ACTORS IN A MOVIE????????????!!!!!!! *dies*
    Someone hold me while I try not to faint right now from the awesomeness
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Ah, setolove, you beat me to the surprise Very Happy For those of you without a good internet connection, here is the wonderful surprise that our dearest Twins have been keeping from us(courtesy of Ichigo):

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Tumblr_m6i7homR8E1r0hl8do2_400

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Tumblr_m6i7homR8E1r0hl8do1_400

The cat is out of the bag

We know what the twins were filming

This rather random Ninja vs Yakuza made for DVD movie

Randomness. LOL

Shinpei the yakuza and Manpei the ninja ~ This is going to be ummmmmm hmmmmmm what’s the word.

My reaction to this news:

Onion Splutter Onion Outrage Onion T_T Onion Hypnotised Wooby Onion Eyes Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Skipping Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion

So, yeah, any additional comments to add?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Reine Chui wrote:I'm glad that Manpei does sit ups....I like abs

Yeah, the sit-ups definitely seem to be working for him lol I also like a guy with nice abs, it's just. . .well, I prefer them on "thicker" men lol

Something about already skinny men with tight abs that just irks me a little. . . Suspect (No offense to Prince Manpei though)

Um, as for the first "Little Alice" musical, I found it (by accident) on this Chinese video site, youku.com

The play is pretty cute, given the fact that the only subs for it are in Chinese. . . T_T
    I of course liked Manpei's performance the best. The musical itself has a lot of funny bits (if you can understand whats going on), lots of sword fights and singing and dancing n stuff.

Here's the link if you think you'd like to watch it.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1MjY3MjA4.html

setolove wrote:http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%AF%E3%81%90%E3%82%8C%E7%B5%84-VS-%E5%BF%8D%E8%80%85-DVD-%E8%88%9E%E5%8E%9F%E8%B3%A2%E4%B8%89/dp/B008FK5WHI/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1341184026&sr=8-8

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!

MAIN ACTORS IN A MOVIE????????????!!!!!!! *dies*
    Someone hold me while I try not to faint right now from the awesomeness

Girl, I just now saw it on Ichigo-kurimu's tumblr page. . . .

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!
    Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Sweat Dead Onion

I honestly don't even know where to start. . .

The Twinpei's actually filmed a MOVIE??

And are the main characters at that??!!

When I first saw the poster I automatically dismissed it because I didn't even recognize them. But then I read Ichigo's comment underneath it and after I took a second look I was like. . .OMG, IT'S MANPEI AND SHINPEI!!!! Onion T_T

The biggest question that is bothering right now is. . .WHEN THE HELL DID THEY FILM FOR THIS??
    Between the back-to-back plays, doing photoshoots, event appearances, and who knows what else they've been doing for the past 6 months. . .I just can't seem to calculate at what point did they actually go and film for this (apparently straight to DVD) movie??

I don't even recall them MENTIONING filming for anything like this. . .besides the two shows they did and Shinpei filming for Akibaranger. . .
    Action movies usually take several weeks to film too.

I just don't. . . .I can't understand. . .it doesn't make any. . . Onion Anger

I HAVE to see this movie.

It is an absolute must.

So to answer your previous question Seto-chan about the options you have. . .I'm not one to tell a person how to spend their money but. . .

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SAVE UP AND BUY THIS DVD WHEN IT COMES OUT!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

I just read the description from the site you posted setochan. . .the DVD apparently includes commentary from the twins themselves!!!

My brain is racing right now. . . .I'm seriously considering saving up money and buying it myself. I don't care about extra cost, shipping and handling, etc. As long as it shows up at my front door.
    Gleaming Onion Eyes

I couldn't really understand what the movie was about based on the little summary the site provided though. The only part I could understand was "twin brothers destined to kill each other".

I wonder if the twins will be showing us a new side of themselves in this movie. . .sexy semi-nude shots??

Exciting fight scenes that show them in all their grunting, panting and sweaty goodness?

Maybe even a love scene?

Onion Outrage

THE SUSPENSE IS TOO MUCH!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Ninja10

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Ninja110
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I couldn't really understand what the movie was about based on the little summary the site provided though. The only part I could understand was "twin brothers destined to kill each other".

I wonder if the twins will be showing us a new side of themselves in this movie. . .sexy semi-nude shots??

Exciting fight scenes that show them in all their grunting, panting and sweaty goodness?

Maybe even a love scene?

Onion Outrage

THE SUSPENSE IS TOO MUCH!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Ninja10

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Ninja110

Shocked Mrs. Takagi, you make me laugh.

Love scene? Semi-nude shots? I love how your mind goes 'there' at this news Razz But seriously, I loved seeing those two fight in Ouran, and to see them fight a 'grown up' fight, against each other, will probably involve abs and amazing sword fighting scenes Onion T_T I can't wait to see it.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Hahahahahaha!!!!! My computer is broken so I can't go to tumblr without slowing down my cellphone. OTL

I was browsing through amazon japan and I saw it!!! 8D

IT'S PRE-ORDERED NOW!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOO EPIC TO NOT HAVE!!!!!!!! <3333333333
    AND I CAN'T STOP STARING AT SHINPEI'S SEXY LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 pm

thepinkbookworm wrote:Mrs. Takagi, you make me laugh.

Love scene? Semi-nude shots? I love how your mind goes 'there' at this news But seriously, I loved seeing those two fight in Ouran, and to see them fight a 'grown up' fight, against each other, will probably involve abs and amazing sword fighting scenes I can't wait to see it.

I guess I just can't help myself. . . Corner of Woe

To be honest I feel like I've been waiting for this news FOREVER!

This may in fact be their first "grown-up" roles as actors.

Right now I can only just imagine what might happen in the movie (besides the fight scenes obviously).

I'm keeping an eye out for any other possibly screencaps from the movie, trailers, etc.

My excitement should help get me through the rest of this week. Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Update!

Here are the translated blogs from Ichigo-kurimu's page.

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Ho10

[2012.07.01] Takagi Manpei

“Little Alice” Sanrio Event ★

Good evening ☆

This is Manpei who could not close his mouth after seeing a ninja at Shibuya Station.

It was amazing, it was so cool.

I’m trembling!

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I appreciate them.

I am skin and bones huh…

But surprisingly I have abs right?

I was so happy to see those comments

Nearly every day I do sit-ups

Because the body is very important to an actor!!

The time has come for the “Little Alice” Sanrio event ★

Tomorrow I’m going to give it all my best!

I’m looking forward to it ♪

I promise I’ll write about it on my blog for those who can’t attend

Have a great Sunday

Good night

At first I thought he had just taken a picture of that poster (which I really can't see) but now that I look closer, I can see there are people scaling the side of the building on ropes.

Was that what he was refering to when he said "ninja"? Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Hoho10

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Hohoho10

[2012.07.01] Takagi Shinpei

Code Geass Fourth Day

Good evening.

The fourth day of the stage show Code Geass finished successfully.

I appreciate everyone who has come and watched the show.

Thank you very much!

Yesterday the Sanrio designer Yamaguchi Yuko-san came and watched

Yuko-san, thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to come and watch!!

I received lots of power

Oh yeah, Manpei also came and watched too

I’m so happy.

I’m coming to treasure each and every one of the remaining shows.

Please support me.

Anyways, I’m going to rest my body now

I took a picture with Yuko-san. And the other one is Oliver. He looks like a director. (laughs)

Good night

LOL Why are they always making Oliver-kun wear stuff? They really love dressing up their doggies, don't they?

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 am

Yo, senpai, I've just returned from being my cousin's bridesmaid..half-dead right now from exhaustion and having to sit in the car for 4 hours straight...

ANYWAYS,

Geezuz these two really don't know when to take good/cute pictures of themselves, I'm depriving over here Onion Stress Load But I have to regard Manpei's abs, though a little..how do I say this..underdeveloped( Razz ) it's -at least- there and we know he's not THAT skinny, right? I remembered they once measured the width of the palms, feet etc and stuff (and the checking-the-nipple-distance between those two re-haunts me.. Onion Nosebleed ) it seems that Shinpei has SLIGHTLY wider limbs than Manpei. Manpei's limbs are longer though.

Where am I going to right now..? Oh yeah, Little Alice.

DAT BLONDE HAIR!!! Onion Sweat AND SHINPEI!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!
    Lol, I didn't recognize him at ALL Laughing When I went through I just thought, oh, ok, cool, Manpei's Alice and..wait... WHAT?! Shocked I think my jaws are stuck to my head right now.. Shinpei with blue-white hair..? Dunno whether to cringe or to laugh like hell.

And Setolove-senpai, BUY THEM ALL!!! Twisted Evil Everything is a must!! FANGIRL-MODE, ON!

Takagi-senpai...I agree with you, WHEN DID THEY FILM THAT THING?! I wanna watch~~~so so badly!! My internet connection is good now so I HAVE to watch this at all cost.
    I just don't know where to find it.. Corner of Woe

Senpai, please post whatever link that shows the movie, we fangirls must absolutely watch this!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Ooooh, NINJAS! Ninja LOL I find that hilarious coming from Manpei. I like those sort of glimpses into their thoughts.

And I rolled my eyes at what Shinpei wrote: "Oh yeah, Manpei also came and watched too

I’m so happy. "

Geez, Shinpei, don't act so excited Rolling Eyes But I bet he was happy to see his sibling there :3 Nodding

Also, I have looked around a little bit for the movie online, but no one has it out T_T Hopefully it will be on like DramaCrazy or something. Since it went straight to DVD it should be out somewhere soon. I looked on DramaCrazy and Youtube, but nothing yet. All we can do is wait.

We are very good at waiting Onion Drinks Tea

(wow, that sounded super stalkerish Surprised )
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Waiting?????!!!

Get comfortable then because that DVD won't be released until October. XD (same month as the ouran movie btw)

I already pre-ordered that one along with Shinpei's horror film from some years ago.
    mom is buying me both of them ;_____; <333333

So that means I'll be able to but Little Alice when it comes out on dvd!! 8D
    I really want to but all their stage plays. >.< there are so many though and they are very expensive. :/

I miss you all!! Sad I want to fangirl with all of you again soon!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Awww, setolove, we want to fangirl with you too! Please return again soon! Onion Skipping
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Ooooh, NINJAS! Ninja LOL I find that hilarious coming from Manpei. I like those sort of glimpses into their thoughts.

They are so funny to me, just like little children sometimes. Sometimes they say stuff in their blog that makes them sound like they have adult ADD or something.

Manpei: "Oh my gosh, I saw ninjas outside on the side of a building today, and I was like 'Whoa, no way! That's so cool!!!' I couldn't believe it! I wanna be a ninja too!!! YAAAAAY!!! cheers "

Me: Shocked . . . . Laughing So cute. . .

thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Also, I have looked around a little bit for the movie online, but no one has it out T_T Hopefully it will be on like DramaCrazy or something. Since it went straight to DVD it should be out somewhere soon. I looked on DramaCrazy and Youtube, but nothing yet. All we can do is wait.

We are very good at waiting Onion Drinks Tea

(wow, that sounded super stalkerish Surprised )

I haven't been able to find much info on it yet either. . .so yeah, I guess we will have to wait a while. I'm hoping that someone will be so kind enough to eventually post it online too. The DVD doesn't come with subtitles though, so there's that little problem, as usual. . . Rolling Eyes

I still wanna buy it from overseas though, and based on the price it looks like it'll cost me an arm, a leg, a pint of blood, and an entire paycheck Onion Stress Load

Well mostly just that last one. . .but it still looks like I'll have to work extra hours at my job to make sure I have enough.

I'm TOTALLY pumped for watching this movie.

I was up half the night still trying to figure out when and how they filmed this movie. I wonder if they perhaps filmed it last year. . .?

That's the only thing that makes sense to me . . . Neutral

I'm literally trying to mentally go through all of their announcements and blog entries about projects they were doing and trying to figure out when could they have possibly said enough roughly a month to film an action movie. . . Onion Study

Since it's going straight to DVD and not theatres, I'm guessing that this is something that mostly Takagi Princesses will be interested in lol
    I'd still really like to know more details about it though. . . .

And the waiting once again begins. . . .man, it's tough trying to be an overseas fangirl. . . Onion Yawn

ANYWAYS!

Ichigo-kurimu posted this on her page early this morning, it was a live event with the cast members of the "Little Alice" play. It's pretty interesting.

Get ready for yet another "Manpei and Shinpei Homelife-Story"

Here's a hint: guess who sings in the bathtub? Cunning Onion

Twins appreciation - Page 4 La12

Part 01 of ?? of July 1st’s Little Alice Event

I attended yesterday afternoon’s “Little Alice” Spin-off Event at Puroland.

I arrived around 1:00 hoping I could walk around Puroland. But first I had to go to the information centre to get my special present (the clear-file) and get a special ticket for a one day pass into Puroland.

Truth be said, as much as I love Hello Kitty and most of the Sanrio characters, Puroland was mostly a theme park for young kids. There weren’t a lot of things I wanted to do so I walked around and nearly got myself lost inside the theme park. But eventually I found the Fairyland Theatre and realized that they were selling photos. There goes my money ~ yes…, I bought the WHOLE set of Manpei stuff including group photos with Hello Kitty Alice, and solo shots.

After finding out where I was sitting I just moped around (while looking for a fan I had met on Ameblo). Unfortunately I couldn’t find her before we started lining up to get in. But surprise surprise, that fan was sitting in the 2nd row, 3 seats to my right. We decided to meet up after the event to chat for a little.

That’s right ~ I was VERY surprised to learn that I was sitting in the first row!!! FIRST ROW!!!!!!!! It was so very close to the stage. The stage was very cutely decorated. It felt like we were in an enchanted forest. (Picture 02: No zoom ~ That’s how close I was to the stage)

As 2:00 pm rolled around, Masuda Yutaka, the MC came on stage to prepare us for the event. The MC was hilarious. He talked with a very onee character. He joked to us front row people, there is still some time before I introduce the guests today, maybe you should fix your makeup. NOPE TIMES UP!!! So to get us more hyped up, he wanted us to yell out and make some noises. He started yelling out random things and we just repeated him.

The next thing was he yelled out FUJIWARA. Those who replied yelled out Tatsuya & Norika. The MC stopped us and got mad at us. He commented that as pretty as Fujiwara Norika is, the Fujiwara he wanted us to yell out is most likely crying right now backstage. So he had us try again, and this time we got it right. When the MC yelled out TAKAGI everyone yelled out MANPEI. He got the loudest yell out. Finally the MC was satisfied with our yelling. So he began the introduction of the actors.

His favourite quote is “Ichigo Ichie” (You must treasure every encounter as it can be the last time in your life.)

What he wants now is cheers from the fans

He’s currently addicted to eye masks that give off steam

As soon as the introduction finished, Manpei came on stage through the right side doors waving to the fans. (OMG HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME!!!)

Suzuki-san came through the back stage.

Fujiwara-san appeared through a higher part of the stage (doubled as a cliff) and Manpei was very surprised and kept pointing at him.

Hayashi-san also came through the left side of the doors.

Manpei first greeted us, then commented that he was a bit nervous but hoping we would enjoy ourselves until the very end.

The First Segment was “Little Alice’s Game Corner”

They were going to play charades, and the fans had to answer what they were gesturing. We were split into groups. Those whose seat numbers was odd numbered were on Manpei & Hayashi-san’s team, while the even numbers were on Fujiwara-san & Suzuki-san’s team.

Manpei & Hayashi-san were such a cute pair. Every time we got it right, Manpei would be “YES YES!!!” And as we kept answering correctly, Manpei’s tension got higher and higher. When Manpei started marching I could hear squeals and people going “kawaii” around me.

Unfortunately, Manpei & Hayashi-san lost to Fujiwara & Suzuki by 3 points. So close Manpei. Four lucky even number fans got a special present. (Not sure what it was though)

Part 02 of ?? of July 1st’s Little Alice Event

The second segment was “Alice’s Talk Corner”

Each member did a little introduction of their character.

Hayashi-san plays the White Rabbit

Suzuki-kun plays Dinah the cat.

When Manpei introduced himself as a hikikomori (a shut-in, a recluse), it brought laughter to the audience. But then he added that his character name was Alice.

Fujiwara-san plays Alice’s older brother Naito

The first question was “What kind of hardship, difficulties did you guys encounter?”

Fujiwara-san said, before they go into something that was hard, he would like to mention something that would be connected to the question.

There is a reason why I’m wearing a jacket. Yesterday Manpei gathered us around and declared that we should match. So we decided we would all appear wearing jackets. So this morning I found a nice jacket and came here.

Then Manpei arrives and with a rather mischievous tone, “oops sorry I forgot my jacket! So I’ll just wear what I’m wearing now.” (Pointing at Manpei’s silver studded vest) this is why he’s wearing this wild style clothing.

The next person to arrive was (Suzuki) Hiroki. And he’s also not wearing a jacket but wearing this (*points at Suzuki-kun’s clothing). Suzuki-kun tried to defend himself by saying that after they made the decision, he had went out shopping but couldn’t find a jacket that fit well so instead he bought what he was wearing now.

Hayashi-san had come wearing a jacket, but instead he liked Manpei’s shirt so borrowed Manpei’s shirt instead. Fujiwara-san was rather unhappy that now it looks like he’s the only one that’s not matching while everyone else matches. Throughout this whole thing Manpei’s on the side laughing.

Now back to the original question:

Hayashi-san talks about how he has a hard time with the dance moves. And he never really understood why you need those big gestures and singing. He’s not a huge fan of musicals but he will try his best. Right now he’s focusing on the dances and the songs.

Suzuki-kun talks about his role as Dinah the cat. Suzuki-kun talks about his mysterious weapon for the fight scenes. Fujiwara-san was almost about to slip about Dinah’s secret weapon when Manpei covered Fujiwara’s mouth and told him “shss ~ it’s a secret!” They talked a little bit more about the fight scenes, and once again Fujiwara almost reveals the secret weapon. Manpei covers Fujiwara-san’s mouth again and is attempts to throw Fujiwara-san into the little stage pond to shut him up.

The next person to talk is Manpei. He mentions that although this is the second time he has played Alice, the singing part is still very hard for him. He asks people in the audience if they had seen the previous show and what they thought about his singing.

Some people were nodding their heads and mouthing “Daijobu! Daijoubu! (It was alright! It was alright)” Manpei was very happy that they thought his singing was okay.

Fujiwara: But the one think you care most is not losing to Shinpei right?

Manpei: Yes. Shinpei’s been going to watch quite a few stage plays recently

Fujiwara: Oh he’s been preparing

Hayashi: (Explaining to the audience) Manpei has a brother named Shinpei. And this time Shinpei will be appearing as the Mad Hatter. They will have some singing scenes together, so yes I can understand you not wanting to lose to Shinpei.

Manpei: He’s quite threatening! When I take a bath I always sing and Shinpei….

Hayashi: What did he do? What did he do?

Manpei: Well when I started to sing, he opened the bathroom door and told me “That was terrible!” and closed the door again. (Audience erupts into fits of laughter) And it was right before going to rehearsals. I felt really depressed after. I had so much confidence in my singing and he told me “That was terrible”

Hayashi: And it was one of those songs you sang before right?

Manpei: Yeah… Well right now he’s doing Code Geass and there’s quite a lot of singing in it. Well I went to watch it, and he’s pretty good.

Fujiwara: Oh his singing got better!?

Manpei: Yeah, and when I went to see him after the end of the show, he told me “GANBAREYO!” (Good luck!)

Fujiwara: Oh, he was rather condescending huh?

Manpei: Yes he was!

Fujiwara: Well then oniichan, you need to give it your best!

Manpei: He also told me, “You need to have more confidence!” Therefore I’m practicing really hard right now so I can show the audience a great performance!

Fujiwara-san talks about his lack of sword fighting experience because last time he played a different character in Little Alice and only got a small dagger but this time he has a real katana. He said the sword fighting teacher told him, to not be afraid and put more passion into it. Manpei turns around and tells Fujiwara-san that the teacher told him the same thing too. So they joked, that the brothers got the same talk.

Manpei talks about how before their prop arrived, they had to practice with rolled up newspaper but they practiced so much that the newspaper became limp. And every time that the newspaper went limp, Manpei would start laughing despite the fact that it was supposed to be a very serious scene.

The second question was if there was any behind the scenes stories.

All four said there was nothing, but recently there’s been something that they all like. Recently, they’ve discovered that frozen ChocoPie is very delicious.

One day, Fujiwara-san had brought in boxes of ChocoPie to rehearsals. Another cast member mentioned that if you chill the ChocoPie it tastes better.

Hayashi-san comments that it’s true ~ On the box it does say that when chilled it tastes better, so they decided to leave it in the freezer so that it will chill faster. But they started to rehearse and totally forgot about the ChocoPie. Hayashi-san remembered that they had left the ChocoPie in the freezer so he took them out and started passing them out to the members that were taking a rest. With a rather uneasy feel, they took a bite into it and realized how heavenly it was.

Fujiwara was mad that they had started eating the ChocoPie that HE brought in without inviting him. And he was busy rehearsing too. He got mad at Manpei because he said Manpei was reading his lines next to me while I rehearsed and then he disappears. I found him eating ChocoPie in the corner with the rest of you guys. (*Manpei is red from laughing) What sucks even more is that you guys didn’t leave one for me. T_T

The fans are then asked to swear to go to the store right away, buy ChocoPie and freeze it.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous that Ichigo gets to go to all of these events. . . . Onion Cursed/Down

I really appreciate her taking time out to translate for the non-Japanese fans.

She's always talking about how close she gets to the twins when she sees them live. I don't think I'd know how to handle myself in that situation. . .being less than 10 feet away from the Takagi Princes??

Not to mention that I'd probably be the only obvious foreigner there (sticking out like hideously, deformed thumb). . .I wonder what they would say to me if I got to say hello to them in person?? Onion Sweat

Oh, I'd love to shake their big, scrawny hands!! Onion Love

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

I love how Ichigo can go to those events. She also goes to Chiba Yudai's stuff, even got a picture with him. It is nice to see the 'inside' of being a fan over there, and being able to actually fangirl fully. She is such a star for helping out those of us who are unable to be there Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 am

Onion Love Eyes Onion Blush Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes

I'm totally losin' my mind over here. . . . Onion XD

Spoiler:

[All photos courtesy of Ichigo-kurimu]
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 am

Ichigo-san gets to see Manpei 10ft away from her...I wish I could get her life!!! So jealous!!

Apparently the notion of Manpei singing in the showers still kinda shock me. I can actually see Manpei singing in the showers to practice but..I guess that fact still hasn't settled in yet.
    And the part where Shinpei randomly pokes his head through the door to say it was horrible is hillarious!! Onion Laugh I can actually see that going on with Shin-chan.

On the other hand..I find Manpei singing in the showers is VEEEERRY sexy. Imagine Manpei's slick, naked body covered in steam with the water dripping down those delctable skin..top it off with his low, baritone voice singing away and then he notices he's got an audience, he slowly turns around and extend his hand without stopping his singing....

Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion

I WANNA SEE THAT!! OH THE WONDERS OF SEEING THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE!! *where are my pants?!*

Oh yeah, Shinpei kinda updated a super short blog post a couple of hours ago. He mentioned something about Code Geass and a beautiful woman.. I agree with him, she looks pretty but she, or better yet, HE should not start to have feelings that's above 'friends'!! Onion To Kill
    I wonder who she is.. Suspect
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote: Onion Love Eyes Onion Blush Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes

I'm totally losin' my mind over here. . . . Onion XD

Spoiler:

[All photos courtesy of Ichigo-kurimu]

Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes Look at those pictures! Manpei, you look gorgeous(even the hair looks *okay* Onion OTL So, Rena, think you can do something with these? Cunnin Onion Idea

Also, Rena, great scot's, your imagination... Onion XD I love hearing about how those two are together at home, just regular life. Plus, the fact that they have very funny moments just makes me laugh Onion Daydreaming
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh yeah, Shinpei kinda updated a super short blog post a couple of hours ago. He mentioned something about Code Geass and a beautiful woman.. I agree with him, she looks pretty but she, or better yet, HE should not start to have feelings that's above 'friends'!!
    I wonder who she is..

Don't worry Rena-chan, the "beautiful woman" Shin-chan was refering to is actualy one of his male co-stars Razz

Check it out. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Woman10

[2012.07.03] Takagi Shinpei

Daa! Daa!

Good evening!

It’s going to start today too.

The stage show “Code Geass”

Today we only have the evening show.

I will try my best with all my power.

I’ll be waiting at the theatre.

It’s another picture with MikaShun-san.

MikaShun’s Euphie is really pretty.

I respect him.

I’m off!!

Grown men calling each other pretty. . . .*shakes head* Japanese ikemen are terribly fascinating, aren't they? Onion Laugh

Code Geass should be done by the end of this week, and then Shin-chan can join in the rehearsals with Man-chan and the rest of the "Little Alice" cast.
    Speaking of which!

Here's more "Little Alice" goodies from Ichigo-kurimu, I'm putting it under spoilers 'cuz it's kind of long.

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Alice10
    (I'm so used to seeing Shinpei's "elf grin", it's almost unrecognizable when he puts on a serious face. . . .it's kinda hot. . .lol)

Part 03 of ?? of July 1st’s Little Alice Event
    Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. . . .

Here's more: According to Ichigo, this is from another fan who went to go see the event. (Manpei tells a story here that got me highly upset. . . Mad )

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Alice110Twins appreciation - Page 4 Alice210

Part 04 of 04 of July 1st’s Little Alice Event

Manpei talks about a failure that happened to him during the last Little Alice show.

Last time during the final rehearsal, it was terrible. I was so nervous I forgot the lines to this really long scene. It was that scene where they were looking for (female) Alice. I was in the front centre and everyone else was behind me. I forgot my lines so I didn’t realize that they were waiting for me to speak. They kept repeating that scene and yelling “Where’s Alice? Where did she go?” All I did was stand in the front looking cool. After about two minutes I realized it was my turn and said my lines.

Now back to the modern time where (male) Alice is reborn as a new person. When the set changed there was this bed. It was the scene where I was supposed to be sleeping. But when the set changed, I was looking at the bed (meaning he wasn’t in bed when he should have been). Naito was there and he went “Eh~”. That’s when I realized that it was supposed to be me. So I ran out but then I tripped! And with the surprise from falling, I went quickly into the bed.

Hayashi-san replied that he was pretty sure that those who came to watch the final rehearsal were probably all confused. Alice runs, fall and then tries to hide in the bed.

Manpei continues that when he awoke during that scene he looked at the audience, they all had the look of “I think they cast the wrong person…”

After that rehearsal I was shaking really hard. It’s something I still remember to this day but I remember that Hayasahi-san came up to me and don’t me not to worry about it because it was just a final rehearsal. Forget what happened just now! Thanks to his encouragement I didn’t make a mistake after that.

Like the afternoon show, they had the guys fall into the dream world and had to talk about a past they wanted to forget.

Fujiwara-san talks about this kiss-scene he had. The staff told him he should put more passion in it. But he was a bit too passionate that he accidentally hit the actress’ nose and she got a nose bleed. Although it was only an accident, many people around him misunderstood what happened.

Hayashi-san talks about how he remembered telling his family and friends to watch this one episode of a drama because he would be appearing in it. When the show aired, the scenes he was in all got cut out.

Suzuki-kun talks about chasing after his first love when he was in kindergarten. But he tripped on a block and fell. With that fall, the feelings he had for that girl also broke.

Manpei: I am a twin. My twin is called Shin-chan. Often on the streets I would be mistaken as Shinpei. Depending on how I was feeling that day I would either reply “No I’m not” or “Yes I am”.

One day after the end of a play, some fans were waiting. I had dressed nicely, and smelled nicely and started to walk away.

Suddenly someone came up to me. “Excuse me! Here you are!”

With confidence I replied “Thank you!”

“Please give that to Shinpei!”

With a look of disbelief I accepted the present and gave her a smile and replied “OKAY!!”

Hayashi-san: And she knew you were Manpei??

Manpei: Yeah she had the “It’s not for you” look.

During the ending greetings:

Manpei-"As this is the second time I will be appearing in Little Alice, I’ve put quite a lot of energy into it. I promise I won’t let the fans regret it. There will be singing, dance, acting and sword fighting. I’ll make sure you guys will be touched. I’m going to cherish every minute and every second. The shows starts July 25th so please come watch it. Thank you very much for coming today."

I'm hoping that Ichigo-kurimu will do a review of the Code Geass musical, since she went to go see it live. Even though she said she didn't care for it, I'd still like to hear about what it was about and how Shin's performance was. . .

That's all from me for now, be back laterz Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 am

Ahaha..!! Sorry about the little bit of fantasy there, I guess I still can't get over how Ichigo-san managed to get SO CLOSE TO MANPEI and thanked him!! And he acknowledged it!! If I were in her place, I'd probably be a stuttering, jittering mess. And would probably die from happiness on the spot.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Don't worry Rena-chan, the "beautiful woman" Shin-chan was refering to is actualy one of his male co-stars

LOL!! Epic fail!! Laughing But then again, google sure has some weird way for translating their blogs. And I thought he's a flat-chested woman... Embarassed

Hmm...
    Are Shin-chan and Man-chan still that busy until they can't see each other often?? I'm starting to really miss their 'together' photo, I've got tons of things I want to try out if they have a lovey-dovey picture of themselves together... I wanna see them flirting!!

OH OH!! Lookit the ever so dashing pirate twins!! Shinpei looks so adorably mischievous in here..I'm not so sure about Manpei though..I find him looking like he's constipated or something..

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Pirate10
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:11 am

Ryu Rena wrote:OH OH!! Lookit the ever so dashing pirate twins!! Shinpei looks so adorably mischievous in here..I'm not so sure about Manpei though..I find him looking like he's constipated or something..

Onion Laugh

Oh Rena-chan, you never cease to crack me up!

But I also miss the cute, random photos they'd take of themselves together. . .I especially like the ones they take of themselves (clearly) on their way to work in the morning.

I especially get a kick out of how Shinpei always seems alert and peppy even at 7 in the morning Razz

Hopefully once Shin's done with "Code Geass" and can join in with the "Little Alice" rehearsals, he and Man will be taking more random photos with each other. I do so look forward to it Onion Nosebleed

And going slightly off topic for a momment. . . yesterday I went on this mini-rant to my sister about the story I read on Ichigo's page; the one where Manpei talked about something that he'd like to forget. . .

Manpei: I am a twin. My twin is called Shin-chan. Often on the streets I would be mistaken as Shinpei. Depending on how I was feeling that day I would either reply “No I’m not” or “Yes I am”.

One day after the end of a play, some fans were waiting. I had dressed nicely, and smelled nicely and started to walk away.

Suddenly someone came up to me. “Excuse me! Here you are!”

With confidence I replied “Thank you!”

“Please give that to Shinpei!”

With a look of disbelief I accepted the present and gave her a smile and replied “OKAY!!”

Hayashi-san: And she knew you were Manpei??

Manpei: Yeah she had the “It’s not for you” look

After reading that, I got really really mad for some reason Mad

It's one thing to accidentally mistake one twin for the other. . .but this fan actually KNEW that she was talking to Manpei, and yet she gave him a gift and specifically told him that it was for Shinpei. . . .??

HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE??? Onion Outrage Onion To Kill

I would've been seriously embarrassed as well as heartbroken if that had happened to me, and I'm sure that's what Manpei felt as well Onion Cursed/Down I just can't fathom why someone would have the audacity to do something like that. . . .I give credit for Manpei being so nice about it, because I'm sure in his mind, that he was royally pissed.

Now I'm starting to wonder if that's the real reason why he decided to dye his hair blonde; so people could finally tell them apart. Because in the past, whenever the twins dyed their hair, they did it at the same time. Not to mention I think I read somewhere that depending on the situation, sometimes actors have to clear it with their management first before they can make huge changes in their appearance (unless it's just temporary, like for a character role or something).

Come to think of it, neither Man nor Shin have brought up why Manpei decided to dye his hair blonde Neutral I guess he doesn't technically owe his fans an explanation. . .although it WOULD be nice, you know?

I can understand if he got fed up with people mistaking him for Shinepi, and just wanted a way for people to finally tell them apart.

But if he colored his hair just because "he thought it looked cool" then maybe he should've gotten a second opinion. . . No

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote: After reading that, I got really really mad for some reason Mad

It's one thing to accidentally mistake one twin for the other. . .but this fan actually KNEW that she was talking to Manpei, and yet she gave him a gift and specifically told him that it was for Shinpei. . . .??

HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE??? Onion Outrage Onion To Kill

I would've been seriously embarrassed as well as heartbroken if that had happened to me, and I'm sure that's what Manpei felt as well Onion Cursed/Down I just can't fathom why someone would have the audacity to do something like that. . . .I give credit for Manpei being so nice about it, because I'm sure in his mind, that he was royally pissed.

Now I'm starting to wonder if that's the real reason why he decided to dye his hair blonde; so people could finally tell them apart. Because in the past, whenever the twins dyed their hair, they did it at the same time. Not to mention I think I read somewhere that depending on the situation, sometimes actors have to clear it with their management first before they can make huge changes in their appearance (unless it's just temporary, like for a character role or something).

Come to think of it, neither Man nor Shin have brought up why Manpei decided to dye his hair blonde Neutral I guess he doesn't technically owe his fans an explanation. . .although it WOULD be nice, you know?

I can understand if he got fed up with people mistaking him for Shinepi, and just wanted a way for people to finally tell them apart.

But if he colored his hair just because "he thought it looked cool" then maybe he should've gotten a second opinion. . . No

I agree, that girl was super rude! But, Manpei proved himself a perfect gentleman by not slapping her upside the head with gift Mad I wonder if he actually gave Shinpei the gift and what Shinpei thought of it after hearing the story behind it? I hope that he was upset about someone being rude to Manpei, IF Manpei explained everything. Perhaps Manpei didn't tell Shinpei because he wanted Shinpei to be happy about getting a gift from a fan Question

Also, I do wonder about the reason why Manpei dyed his hair. Since he has kept it for so long, than maybe it was just to differentiate himself from Shinpei. Interesting idea silent Of course, now this is starting to sound like the Ouran episode all over again Laughing (although, interesting that Shinpei had his hair blonde in that episode)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's one thing to accidentally mistake one twin for the other. . .but this fan actually KNEW that she was talking to Manpei, and yet she gave him a gift and specifically told him that it was for Shinpei. . . .??

HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE???

Uhh..I know what you mean. It's really something that he can be such a gentleman, receiving that gift from that rude fan. If I were to be in his place, I don't think I can smile and accept the gift with a sincere heart. She should think of Manpei's feelings too.
    I know that the twins hate to be compared with each other since they view each other as best friends/rivals, this might be a huge turn-down for Manpei. Such an inconsiderate fan.. Evil or Very Mad

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Also, I do wonder about the reason why Manpei dyed his hair. Since he has kept it for so long, than maybe it was just to differentiate himself from Shinpei.

Maybe, also maybe it's for Little Alice. Didn't Manpei's sexy bathroom shot shows that his hair finally returned to its usual brown? I hope he doesn't plan to dye his hair in any color again, unless for work purpose.

I'd die of heart attack if suddenly Manpei decides to dye his hair neon pink, or green, or blue, or purple, or SOME color in the color spectrum that's not red, brown, black or blonde.
    THAT, might be a nightmare... Shocked

Hold on..wait for it..wait for it...BOOM!! IDEA~~~!! I can take a random picture of Manpei and color his hair green!! Or some other crazy color just for fun. Cunning Onion Do you senpais think I should go for it?

And speaking of picture edit, I got bored because there hasn't been any good pictures of the twins lately, so I kinda made...this..

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Sexy_h10

Onion Starry Eyes SEXY MUCH?!

I have no idea what came over me when I did this, all I know, is that these two NEED some fangasm pictures!!

*drool*..
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Hey there, guys.

I'm sure you've already forgotten me Q_Q~ I'd love to read all the posts you wrote ... but I don't have time, working until 07:00 pm. *drop* This really is a shame, I had so much time reading your posts ... and commenting once in a while, back then (;

And now I'm arriving ... with a request ... (gomena! ._.)

But I figured you could be a great help! I just wrote a Twinpei-Fanfic ... for the first time in English. Of course, it is not perfect. So ... I was thinking I could ask you for help! The thing is ... I'm not that good at using tenses. There are certainly some mistakes.

The fic is only 2 1/2 pages in word short. I'm not looking for a beta or anything like that, I would just be a bit more confident, if a native English speaker could read over it. That would be soooooo nice, guys Q_Q~

And if I practice a bit more ... I'll become a great author and could write everything I want in English, too *-* Maybe I'll also be able to translate my Takagi-Fanfiction, which already exists.

Wha, spamming you guys. Sorry! Anyway. I'm open for any kind of reviews! Just tell me where I should put it.

Ah, yeah. And it's light twincest, of course (; Just a kiss ... but anyway! I'm so excited I actually wrote it in English :'D Hope it's not that bad ... *drop*

Missed you so much, by the way T///T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:52 pm