Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Great photo edit, Rena! I love the writing ( Laughing ) and the flower in the back was beautiful.

Lol, yeah, because he's too adorable like that!! I had to go through a lot of wallpapers to pick out the right floral pattern for our dear Shin-chan. It looks like the flower's painted on his wall right? I was surprised when I saw the result but I find it rather pretty..
    Because he's pretty so any picture edit of his make him even prettier.. Onion Blush

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sunburned skin is always fascinating to me. . .besides the fact that I always make it a point to stay out of the sun in the summertime. . .my skin is already a chocolately-brown Smile (My nickname in my family is "Little Hershey's Kisses" Rolling Eyes )

Laughing I got your picture from when you posted it to me a few months back. Yeah, you're very tanned. By any chance Takagi-senpai, are you mix?
    Mmm...Kisses..those are one of my favourite chocolate. I can never go out if it's summer because my skin is quite sensitive. A few minutes under the sun and BAM!! Sunburnt..

Mrs.Takagi wrote:They were filming for the Ouran drama at that time last year. . .so maybe it was sunburn from filming the beach episode? His legs even look a little ashy/dusty, like he had been rolling in sand or something. . .lol

It does look really dusty for some reason.. And I notice the pants he wore during episode 6 is a little longer, a little bit low down on the knees. And his skin look burnt below the knees so I suppose your assumption is correct.
    I bet he's had lots of fun that time. I know during the episode, there's one part where the twins are laying under a tent together..

It's this one;
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 What_t10

Onion Daydreaming

Mrs.Takagi wrote:No offense to the guy standing in between them, but this really would've been a lovely couple photo with just the twins if he hadnt've been standing there. . .

I know what you mean...that guy really ruined their lovey picture together BUT NO WORRIES!! Onion Thumbs Up I've done a little something to remove that random guy's picture and even put on a background. I wanted something a little more subtle but I couldn't find any good backgrounds..so it's REALLY red..

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Lovely10

I've toned it down a little with some chocolate-pink though, so your retinas won't burn Razz And I even coloured in Manpei's hair to be a darker brown

Minzguen wrote:Rena-Chan, your picture is lovely! I love your curly hair! And well, since it's kinda yellow, you don't notice any sun-burned skin ...

Oh thank GOODNESS!! I intended to post that picture in facebook but I was worried my sunburn would show too much. And my hair's a rare curl type. It's not really curly, it's locks. Y'know..like Goldilocks' hair..? Very few people have these type of hair and going to the salon to make this would cost you a couple of hundred..
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 am

Oh. . .my. . .goodness. . . .

*choking noises*

Onion Sweat

How did they. . .?

How is this even possi. . . .?

I don't believe it!! Onion T_T

Spoiler:

Why am I getting so excited all of a sudden. . .? I think I'm seriously trembling right now. . .

Can't. . . resist. . . dirty. . . .twin fantasies. . . Onion Anger

Why don't you guys come and wrestle with me for a while?Twisted Evil

Minzgruen wrote:Yeah, have to watch it right away! By the way, watched a few Indigo No Yoru episodes today ... geez, I want subs so badly. I like the characters very much - especially the boy that used to be a girl. Don't know his name, just heard about that storyline, did't watch it yet. But it's only one more good reason to watch Indigo! It's such a good show, why aren't there more subbers?

Ugh, isn't Indigo no Yoru great??

I know that if people like us love it without English subs, when the subs DO come out, it's officially going to become my favorite J-drama! Very Happy I enjoy the characters a lot too, they all have such diverse personalities. . .

The character I think you were talking about is "Tetsu". I found him/her to be interesting too (although the very first moment I saw the character on screen, I could tell the actress was female. I think women can always tell when another female is a female. . .lol)

I still couldn't quite tell what Tetsu's deal was, either

A) she's just a tomboy who doesn't mind people thinking she's a boy

B) is really a transgender

or

C)has something called "gender identity disorder"

Anyway, I couldn't really understand but I liked the character as well. Tetsu's storyline is quite interesting. . .

I could rant on forever about how unfair it is that in the past 2 and a half years, this show hasn't had ONE episode subbed in English. . .but I hope it gets done soon. For a series that actually lasted more than 10-12 episodes (common with Japanese daytime dramas) you'd think that it would've been subbed by now. . . T_T

I mean it got subbed into Chinese, why not English?? Mad

*calms down*

Ryu Rena wrote:I got your picture from when you posted it to me a few months back. Yeah, you're very tanned. By any chance Takagi-senpai, are you mix?

While my parents have told me our family has European and Native American ancestry, no, I'm technically not mixed Very Happy

It's funny though because my family members all come in various shades of brown; my dad's side of the family has more darker complexions and my mom has a lot of fair skinned relatives on her side of the family.

Actually, I remember a few years ago when my maternal grandmother came over and some of my sister's friends saw her, they said something like "Why didn't you tell us your grandmother was Filipino? Shocked "

And they were dead serious!! Razz (I can't deny though, with her hair and complexion my Grandma did resemble a short Asian lady. . .)

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Mrs. Takagi, America does have 'sports days', we just call them Track and Field Day. I assume you probably had something like that at school?

Track and Field Day, that's what we call it here!! Surprised

But I still don't recall my school having anything like that. . . maybe we did and I just didn't pay attention, I remember being in my own little world quite often back in high school LOL

Now if you'll excuse me, staring that that photo of the twins arm wrestling has gotten me all worked up. . .I think I need to go take a cold shower (and start up another spicy fanfic Gleaming Onion Eyes )

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 am

Oh...

My...

God...

Look at those arms, I can't even begin where to start!! I was hyperventilating when I saw that! GOODNESS GRACIOUS what happened?! Apparently our boys aren't that skinny anymore!! I guess this is the reminder that those two are 26-year-olds and testosterone are still going strong..
    VERY strong apparently.. Onion Nosebleed

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's funny though because my family members all come in various shades of brown; my dad's side of the family has more darker complexions and my mom has a lot of fair skinned relatives on her side of the family.

Same like mine! I found out my dad is 1/4 Arabic so he's quite dark skinned and rather tall while my mum has the blood of Siamese and Chinese from her mother's family. But she's quite short and good thing I got my dad's genes, so I tower over her by a good 10 inches.

So whenever she tries to treat me like a baby, I'll just have to stand next to her and points out the obvious height difference, lol, I tease her height-wise a lot Laughing

AND not passing this opportunity, I edited the picture of the lovely, muscular boys with quite a background...

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Surviv10

Rather ironic I'm oggling at this picture while my dad's wathing WWE Wrestlemania with the volume blasted to max.. Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Wow10

Onion Splutter Onion Outrage Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes Onion Kiss Dead Onion Onion Skipping

THIS PICTURE WAS SOOOOO WORTH WAITING FOR! Even though it was hard just being stuck with individual pictures of these two, this picture makes up for it in so many ways Onion Daydreaming

Actually, Mrs. Takagi, I thought you were overacting about it when I first saw your reaction. But then I saw the picture and Gleaming Onion Eyes Yup, totally amazing.

They actually look healthy in this picture. Very good. Plus, it is just funny to see those two arm wrestling. I love to see them just hanging out, being brothers again.

And Rena, I love your picture edit! Totally fits Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Look at those arms, I can't even begin where to start!! I was hyperventilating when I saw that! GOODNESS GRACIOUS what happened?! Apparently our boys aren't that skinny anymore!! I guess this is the reminder that those two are 26-year-olds and testosterone are still going strong..
    VERY strong apparently..

Oh I know. . .isn't it wonderful?? Onion Nosebleed

The second I saw the photo. . .well first, I couldn't believe it was actually them but then in my head I was like "Oh the girls at 'Twin Appreciation' are just gonna DIE when they see this!!! Onion XD "

And I wasn't kidding about those choking noises either. . .after staring at this photo for the first 10 seconds, some strange choking/gasping sound did escape from my mouth lol

I mean, from the "Demon Princess" behind the scenes photos, I knew that Manpei kind of had "big-ish" arms, but Shinpei. . . . Shocked

I hope this is a sign that they're starting to put on a bit of weight. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes I don't recall their arms being that huge when they were in Ouran last year. . .

It's little photos like these that really help get me through my week ^_^ It's so nice to see my favorite couple together again Wooby Onion Eyes

Great photo edits by the way, Rena-chan!! And I really meant to give you a HUGE kudos to the photo you posted earlier. . .the one where you edited out the actor standing between the twins. . .that was GENIUS!!!! Onion Thumbs Up That picture looks perfect now!! LOL

You have an amazing gift girlie, I'm tellin you. . . .

Oh, and check this out!!

I wish I could post gifs (they don't seem to work after I save them) but on Ichigo-kurimu's tumblr, she has what I THINK is a recorded tidbit of TTTV. It's of the twins playing rock, paper, scissors. Jeez, do they REALLY have to compete at everything?? Men, I swear. . .

Well anyway, Shinpei ended up winning and, well. . .we should all know by now how he gets when he beats Manpei at something. . . Rolling Eyes
    So the next gif is of him gloating and smiling his head off and Manpei is next to him just looking SOOO upset, making these silly facial expressions. . . Razz

They are just sooooo cute!!! They just look like little boys!! Oh, I love my man-boys so much Hug

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Here you go, Mrs. Takagi Very Happy (I love these! Laughing )

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Tumblr_m6yancEfmx1r0hl8do1_250

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Tumblr_m6yancEfmx1r0hl8do2_250

Also, Rena, I forgot to say that I liked your editing job on the Twins with that guy. I sort of feel sorry for him silent You are probably a really nice guy, Mister, but we just have an obsession that needs filled. Sorry Onion Bows
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 am

It was just by pure chance I found that ring-like fire background. I wanted to use a dragon background but I find it too troublesome, and you can't even see the dragon so I went for the ring.

Anyways regarding the arms... Onion Nosebleed Manpei, you should continue with your swordfighting, it's doing WONDERS to your body!! But I wonder what Shinpei did to get those sweet, well-developed arms!! Oh god I'm still fangirling over it!!!
    But I can see Shinpei's biceps are slightly bit smaller than Manpei's. Oh the twincest stories going through my head right now... Gleaming Onion Eyes Maybe I should re-write the fanfic now that I've got something better to write about. Ufufufufufu....

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Great photo edits by the way, Rena-chan!! And I really meant to give you a HUGE kudos to the photo you posted earlier. . .the one where you edited out the actor standing between the twins. . .that was GENIUS!!!! Onion Thumbs Up That picture looks perfect now!! LOL
    Also, Rena, I forgot to say that I liked your editing job on the Twins with that guy. I sort of feel sorry for him silent You are probably a really nice guy, Mister, but we just have an obsession that needs filled. Sorry Onion Bows

Lol, thanks! I couldn't stand it seeing a random guy taking up space between the adorable twins and ultimately ruining their love picture. So after scavenging for a sweet background (though I was aiming for something even sweeter) I covered the guy and voila! Insta-lovey picture of Man and Shin XD

By the way, those gifs..
    ADORABLENESS!!! Onion Starry Eyes
    Speaking of which, I read lips a bit and the second gif looks like Shinpei said 'win'. I dunno, it may be just me.

But really, those two playing jan ken pon like school students crack me up! And Manpei's loosing face made me go SQUEEE~~!! :3 Nodding How I wish we could watch TTTV!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 am

Ah, bookworm, thank you so much for posting the gifs!! Hug

The Twinpei's can be so silly sometimes. . . .one minutes they're arm wrestling and the next minute they're playing rock, paper, scissors like little kids. . . Razz The way Shin carries on whenever he wins a game or contest still cracks me up. . .

And you're right Rena-chan, he looks like he was mouthing the world "Win" in that last gif lol I wonder if Manpei looks so "upset" after losing because he had to something as punishment for losing. . . Big Laugh

Ah, I wish we could watch TTTV!!! Onion Tantrum

Anyways. . .bookworm has probably seen these already but Ichigo posted this pictures on her tumblr page. . . .black haired twins!!! cheers

This first one is of Manpei doing an interview about his character (whose name I can't remember right now) for the drama "Cafe Kichijoji de". I remember watching that interview a while back. . .Manpei was so cute and nervous Embarassed I love how he always seems flustered on camera when Shinpei isn't with him. . . Onion Blush

These next photos are from a play Shinpei did I believe around the same time (or maybe it was the year after, I can't remember).
    I'm not sure what the real name of the play is. . .but Shin refered to it as "Yoshitsune" in a blog entry once.

It's funny because I literally JUST watched this play online about 4-5 days ago. I'd tried watching it before like 4 months ago, but go bored with it and stopped watching it before I could get through the whole thing. Onion Yawn

Shinpei had a lot of speaking parts in the very beginning, but towards the middle there was a lot of sword fighting and other stuff happening. . .and I really couldn't follow the jist of it. . . No

Oh yeah! And I'm not sure but I think Shinpei was playing as himself in this play. . .LOL I caught that in one of the few pieces of dialouge that I COULD understand. . .

So from what I could understand, this play is supposed to take place in Japan like hundreds of years ago (everyone is in old style dress) but in the beginning, Shinpei is the only one dressed in Western style clothes; a yellow hoodie and jeans.
    So Shin and his friend are together and then somehow get seperated, Shin goes looking for his buddy and runs off stage, when he runs onstage again, he finds himself transported into the past I think, and he runs into these two young women and this older woman (possibly their grandmother, I thought I heard them say "Obaa-san".)

So Shinpei runs in and everyone is just staring awkwardly at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move (the audience starts laughing).

Shinpei: *bowing nervously* "Domo." (Hello)

Older Lady: "Dare?!" (Who are you?!)

Shinpei: "Eh? Takagi desu.

Older Lady: "Takagi?"

Shinpei: "Hai. Ore wa Takagi Shinpei!"

*audience laughs again*

Then he says something else I can't understand, but he makes this little speech about who he is, and his ending pose is this.

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh10
    Isn't he cute? :3 Nodding

Here are the other photos. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh110

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh210

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh310

For this last photo, according to Ichigo-kurimu Shinpei was trying to be sexy here. . . Onion Laugh I remember he was chatting a lot with the other male characters on stage about something and there was a lot of giggling coming from the audience, but I still couldn't understand what was supposed to be going on. . .

I still haven't been able to watch this play all the way through without falling asleeping or turning it off completely right in the middle. Maybe I'll try again later on this week.

At least with the Magdala na Maria play I could understand the humor a little better (I mean, half the cast was men in drag, that's funny enough right there).

Bah, I wish the descriptions for these musicals didn't only come in Japanese!! Onion To Kill
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Rena-Chan, that was such a great idea to erase the guy between them *-* xD' The picture definitely gained more adorableness! Keep up the great work Onion Thumbs Up

The Twinpei-Muscle-Topic: Mwahahaa! Didn't expect them to be so muscular. But they are skinny, though. A few pounds would suit them and make them even more awesome *-* But they are already! And I already looooooove this picture <3 Look at those eyes *-*

Did you all see the new picture Manpei posted on Facebook before?

Twins appreciation - Page 6 1a10

He looks sooooooo sweet and his smile! Onion Love Arw! He said that he had a headache and it won't get better. Poor Manpei, always sick ...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The character I think you were talking about is "Tetsu". I found him/her to be interesting too (although the very first moment I saw the character on screen, I could tell the actress was female. I think women can always tell when another female is a female. . .lol)

I still couldn't quite tell what Tetsu's deal was, either

A) she's just a tomboy who doesn't mind people thinking she's a boy

B) is really a transgender

or

C)has something called "gender identity disorder"

Right? First time I saw her, I was sure she was a girl. Women can see that, I guess. But she's definitely good! I mean, look at all those girl-disguised-as-boy-girls in doramas. Hana Kimi, Host Club ... all of them seemed extremely girlish, though. But Tetsu's charakter is well done, actually. I watched a fanmade video a few days ago. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE ARTIST GOT IT FROM, but she actually used some English subtitles for it. It seems that she really WAS a woman before, but is a man now. That's what I understood. But we'll know it for sure one day ... one day xD' I count the hours till then! The show really is entertaining (:

My last name comes from Croatia ... or so. So I suppose that I have something like that in my genes. Maybe that's why I don't get sunburned ... but I'm pretty fine with that fact!

Hahaha, and those gifs! I honestly think that he deserves to win sometimes. Poor little Shinpei always loses against his old brother, this isn't fair xD' Look at his bright smile! Manpei definitely got punished when they got home, that's for sure ... Onion Laugh (Cut it out, Maimai).

And the last pictures are cute ones, too! Shinpei looked ... kinda different back then. But sweet, though. I LOVE HIS HOODIE, by the way. The color suits him. And - as ever - his bright smile <3 Arw. Heartwarming. I wish the last picture would be bigger. I love his smile *-*
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Wow, Mrs. Takagi, I love thos pictures!

Although, Shinpei looks so weird with the long hair Suspect It's not bad, just a little different.

I can't watch plays either. I'm not really a play person in general, and watching a video of it kind of ruins the whole effect of watching it in an audience. I prefer their tv stuff (which they better do something of soon Mad )

I am still on top of checking for Idigo subs, but I have a feeling that the fansub group that had wanted to do it will probably either never do them(they have a lot of other projects going) or it will be a loooooong time. On their site they had a poll of various projects they have started in order to see which ones people want done first. Boys before flowers and Meteor Shower(I think) were on the list and obviously popular. Indigo I think was in 3rd or 4th place. Plus, they are working with another group and co-working on stuff like that can take longer if one side does not work as fast as the other.

I think at some point I'll go check online and see if someone else is doing it. But I don't think it is likely Crying or Very sad

So that is why the Twins must do another amazing show in order to fulfill our need for cool shows! Yeah, totally :3 Nodding
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

Minzgruen wrote:And the last pictures are cute ones, too! Shinpei looked ... kinda different back then. But sweet, though. I LOVE HIS HOODIE, by the way. The color suits him. And - as ever - his bright smile <3 Arw. Heartwarming. I wish the last picture would be bigger. I love his smile *-*

He did look different back then didn't he?

I noticed something recently with photos taken of Shinpei. . .is it just me or does his face change shapes depending on the camera angle? Suspect

Like in those photos I posted, his face looks almost thin and angular (kind of like Manpei's) but then I was looking at the photos he posted backstage from the "Yoshitsune" play, and his face looks all chubby-kins again. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh116Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh210Twins appreciation - Page 6 Yosh311
    Isn't he cute? :3 Nodding

But seriously, what's up with that?

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Wow, Mrs. Takagi, I love thos pictures!

Although, Shinpei looks so weird with the long hair Suspect It's not bad, just a little different.

I can't watch plays either. I'm not really a play person in general, and watching a video of it kind of ruins the whole effect of watching it in an audience. I prefer their tv stuff (which they better do something of soon Mad )

It's funny you mention that bookworm, because last night I finally forced myself (I mean literally forced myself) to watch the entire "Yoshitsune" play.

Headesk Sweatdrop

My goodness that was painful. . . .other than the few bits in the beginning with Shinpei, I honestly hated it. Corner of Woe Too much talking, too many random sword fights, and too many back-to-back scene changes.

I can usually deal with watching foreign movies, shows, plays etc without subtitles if the plot looks interesting enough, but with this. . . .it was just too much for my attention span to handle.

And I agree with you, I wish they'd switch around and do more TV appearances instead of doing plays and musicals all year round Onion Hypnotised As a matter of fact, it would be nice if they became regular cast members of a drama again instead of just being guest stars. I wouldn't even care if it was just one of them or if they starred in it together, just as long as they cut back on the musicals for a while!!

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I am still on top of checking for Indigo subs, but I have a feeling that the fansub group that had wanted to do it will probably either never do them(they have a lot of other projects going) or it will be a loooooong time. On their site they had a poll of various projects they have started in order to see which ones people want done first. Boys before flowers and Meteor Shower(I think) were on the list and obviously popular. Indigo I think was in 3rd or 4th place. Plus, they are working with another group and co-working on stuff like that can take longer if one side does not work as fast as the other.

I think at some point I'll go check online and see if someone else is doing it. But I don't think it is likely Crying or Very sad

So that is why the Twins must do another amazing show in order to fulfill our need for cool shows! Yeah, totally :3 Nodding

That's the most depressing news I could possibly hear right now. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Something told me that "Indigo" was being put on the backburner. . . .

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!!! Onion T_T I've heard of Boys Before Flowers (I actually managed to watch it for 2 whole episodes before I totally got bored with it) but I've never heard of the other drama before. It's such a shame, we could literally be waiting yet ANOTHER whole year before Indigo gets subbed. . .

I mean, was this the ONLY sub team that volunteered to provide subtitles for this show?

Ugh, I'm so sad now. . .I think I'm going to stare at the photo of the twins flexing their biceps again. . .maybe that'll pick my mood up Very Happy

OH YEAH! Before I go though, I've got some blog translations from Ichigo-kurimu. Good news. . .guess who came to his senses and finally dyed his hair brown again?? cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Haru10

[2012.07.13] Takagi Manpei

Graduation from Blond Hair!

Good evening ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

My headache was cured..

I guess it was from a lack of sleep m(__)m

But I was able to get a good night’s sleep so I’m better!

Thank you for worrying about me

Thank you for the power!!

They were a big support for me.

I’m such a lucky person.

Oh yeah!!

I’ve graduated from being blond!!!!!!!!!

I was blond for awhile so when I saw myself in the mirror it felt rather fresh!

What do you think (of my hair)?

Of course it was Haru-san who cut my hair

Haru-san and everyone at Rita is great!

I really appreciate (all the things they do for me).

I’ll be going again just before the start of Little Alice♪

Recently I’ve been concentrating every day on the “Little Alice” rehearsals.

We’re progressing at a tremendous speed.

I can’t believe we’re having a run through of the whole play tomorrow!!

I’m just as nervous as during the real show.

I really like this show.

And the company (members) are the best

I respect all the sempais (seniors)

And the kohais (juniors) improve themselves every day.

The environment (air) is great within this company!

I really hope you will come and watch it.

In preparation for tomorrow I’m going to go rest now.

Good night

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Lelouc10Twins appreciation - Page 6 Lelouc11

[2012.07.13] Takagi Shinpei

Code Geass Ends…

Good evening!

Long time no see.

I’m late but the “Code Geass” musical finished.

Thank you for all your support!

It went by so fast.

I still can’t believe it’s over. This is how important this play was to me.

It’s my first time being the star of a musical and it was based on a pretty popular anime. To be honest I was full of worries at first… There were even times when I felt like running away.

But, thanks to the cast members, director Ogita-san, the staff members and of course everyone who has supported me, I was able to overcome my worries.

Thank you very much.

There were probably still many things I lacked (as Lelouch) but I was honestly happy when I heard people say “It was great that Shinpei was Lelouch”. When I heard this I was glad I choose to do this musical.

I am still inexperienced in the singing and dancing but I realize how important it is to challenge new things.

It is very easy to run away from everything.

So please don’t forget to challenge new things.

Because when you finally reach the peak of a high mountain, beautiful scenery awaits you.

Believe in yourself and your friends.

Let’s all grow more mature together!!

It would be great if there was a sequel.

I want to play Lelouch again. I wish for a sequel!!

I don’t know when this will happen again, but I do believe I will be able to stand in front of everyone as Lelouch again.

Therefore, please don’t forget about “Code Geass”

By the way, the rehearsal for “Little Alice” has started!

I’ve been having difficulties switching from being Lelouch but I am trying my best to catch up on all the things I’ve missed.

Yesterday there was a surprise at rehearsal.

It was director Oiwa-san and Tetsuto-san’s birthday surprise

It was a success (laughs)

Manpei and I were completely fooled!

It’s only been three days since I started working with them but I already feel they are a great company.

With this team we will present you with a great show.

Please look forward to it

Tomorrow is a full run through of the play!

Oh no. Oh no. I need to read the script.

OKAY! I’m going to give it my best tomorrow. Everyone will give it their best as well.

Well then, good night
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 am

Senpaiiiii~~~~~
    Did any of you know that Manpei and Shinpei will hold a 'Summer Evening Festival' fan meeting on August 18 at Sario Puroland?! Apparently from what I read, they'll be greeting fans in yukatas and they'll be producing the event from beginning to end.

AND THE TWINS WILL HAND OUT HOMEBAKED COOKIES FOR THOSE WHO GOOOOOO!!!!! Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum

This is so wrong!!!
    I wanna go there too if I don't have school! I'm so jealous of the people who'll be going and meeting them and receiving their homebaked cookies and taking pictures with them and...and...ARGH THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:OH YEAH! Before I go though, I've got some blog translations from Ichigo-kurimu. Good news. . .guess who came to his senses and finally dyed his hair brown again??

Manpei, let me give you a hug! Hug I'm so glad he's finally come to his senses and retains his normal hair colour again. At least this time none of us would cringe when seeing his picture anymore.
    And he can be identical to Shin-chan again!! cheers Now I want to see them in a picture together rather than one of them with someone else, or both of them with someone else <--this frustrates me most.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Senpaiiiii~~~~~
    Did any of you know that Manpei and Shinpei will hold a 'Summer Evening Festival' fan meeting on August 18 at Sario Puroland?! Apparently from what I read, they'll be greeting fans in yukatas and they'll be producing the event from beginning to end.

AND THE TWINS WILL HAND OUT HOMEBAKED COOKIES FOR THOSE WHO GOOOOOO!!!!! Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum

This is so wrong!!!
    I wanna go there too if I don't have school! I'm so jealous of the people who'll be going and meeting them and receiving their homebaked cookies and taking pictures with them and...and...ARGH THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:OH YEAH! Before I go though, I've got some blog translations from Ichigo-kurimu. Good news. . .guess who came to his senses and finally dyed his hair brown again??

Manpei, let me give you a hug! Hug I'm so glad he's finally come to his senses and retains his normal hair colour again. At least this time none of us would cringe when seeing his picture anymore.
    And he can be identical to Shin-chan again!! cheers Now I want to see them in a picture together rather than one of them with someone else, or both of them with someone else <--this frustrates me most.

Totally heard about it online a couple of hours ago Rena-chan! Doesn't it sound awesome??!! Onion XD

HOMEBAKED COOKIES FROM THE TWINPEI'S??

They could be burnt on both sides and taste horrible, I'd still cram them down my mouth Onion Love Eyes (It would be even better if they fed them to me. . . Onion Nosebleed )

I'd go even if I didn't understand a single thing that was going on. I'd just be happy to see their happy, smiling faces.

Ichigo-kurimu said that she's going to try and get tickets to go (it must be incredibly easy to get into Man and Shin's live events, she's been to several already in the past year).

This event is only a month from now. . .I can't wait to hear about it Onion Starry Eyes

(I wonder what the twins have coming up after the "Little Alice" play?)

I'm so glad Man-chan dyed his hair back too! I still miss their jet black hair, but at least brown looks more natural Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Beau10

SO HANDSOME!!! Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Mrs. Takagi, Meteor Shower I think is the Chinese version of Hana Yori Dango/Boys Before Flowers. It is fairly popular. Someday, SOMEDAY, there will be English subs for Indigo no Yoru! OR ELSE! Onion To Kill

YAY for Manpei dying his hair back! It looks very good and I am glad that he and his brother look more like twins once again Onion Drinks Tea I liked their blogs and was very surprised to see Shinpei's novel again. Especially with all the deep stuff about hardships, doing your best and friends. I wonder if he's so tired that he mind has slowed down enough to just focus on one thing? Cunning Onion

Too bad about the cookie event. Now I wonder what kind of cookies they would make? And when they would find time to make enough cookies for everyone? It would be really sad if they stayed up until like 5 am baking cookies for their fangirls Onion T_T (Yes, that is where my mind goes when I hear about this sort of thing. Not 'oh, I want to go!' or 'how sweet of them!' No, I immediately think, 'where the heck are they going to find time to do that?' I over-analyze things too much Onion Study )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:They could be burnt on both sides and taste horrible, I'd still cram them down my mouth Onion Love Eyes (It would be even better if they fed them to me. . . Onion Nosebleed )

Oh..I know what you mean. Even if they're broken into pieces or messed up, I'll still love them for eternity!! Onion Blush But if they bake the cookies themselves...I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO EAT IT!!! Onion Sweat
    This is just like the cake my mum gave me for my birthday...how can I eat something that either has their picture on it or homemade by them!!

It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place! I want to eat them yet I want to preserve them!
    But then again...I won't even be able to have them in the first place so why am I even saying this...?
    Rain on My Parade

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Too bad about the cookie event. Now I wonder what kind of cookies they would make? And when they would find time to make enough cookies for everyone? It would be really sad if they stayed up until like 5 am baking cookies for their fangirls

You know senpai..I wonder that too. How long does it take for them to bake cookies for their fans? Will it be enough or will there be extras? But I suppose they'll help each other during baking.

And maybe even feed each other cookies while at it... Onion Blush

*cough*
    Anyways..that picture of them made them look gorgeously HANDSOME!! And you know I never pass an opportunity to make them even more handsome.

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Handso10

I hope the writing can be read and it's not TOO much..
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Domo!

I hate to post n' run like this, but I'm on my way out in a bit and I just wanted to quickly post Ichigo-kurimu's translations for the twins' blogs from a couple of hours ago. . .be back in a bit! Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Event10
    (Very stylish Shin-chan :3 Nodding )

[2012.07.14] Takagi Shinpei

We’re Going to have an Event!

Good evening!

Today there was no rehearsals! I stared at my script all day.

I haven’t memorized my lines yet so I need to memorize them!

I like the time I spent staring at my script.

When I’m alone.

It’s really a time I can concentrate.

I’m looking forward to Little Alice!!

Today I have an announcement!!

It is…

An event!!!

We’re going to be having an event!!

★Takagi Manpei ・ Shinpei Fan Meeting “Shinpei ・Manpei’s Summer Evening Festival” has been decided

We’re going to try making cookies!!And we’ll hand them to you personally so you can take them home☆

Please come and enjoy this fun festival with us!

I hope this will be a great event for every one

The summer fun has just increased

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone!!

[2012.07.14] Takagi Manpei

Event Decided!!

Good evening ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I really appreaciate them.

Actually,

The colour in my hair has mostly washed out m(__)m

Blond hair is so scary

I need to colour my hair again!![Me: NO. . YOU DON'T!! Don't make me come over there Manpei Takagi!! Mad ]

Thanks to all your warm comments I felt at ease returning back to black hair!!

Today was a day of rest!

It’s been a while since I was able to relax at home

I devoted it to resting my body.
    I’ll have a hard schedule starting again tomorrow!!!

I have an announcement!!

Takagi Manpei・Shinpei Fan Meeting

“Shinpei ・Manpei’s Summer Evening Festival” has been decided!!!

It’s been awhile since we’ve had an event. It will be at Sanrio Puroland!! We haven’t had an event there since the birthday event two years ago!!

This time in honour of it being summer, we will be appearing in yukatas (summer kimonos)

Also, the theme this time is “SELF PRODUCE”

The two of them will produce this event from the beginning to the end!

What will happen at this event? Please look forward to it on the day of the event ♪

In wanting to directly thank the fans for all their support, Manpei and Shinpei will be baking cookies!

They will personally hand out the handmade cookies to the fans who attend this event ☆

It’s going to be an event full of great hospitality

What will happen at this event? Please look forward to it on the day of the event ♪

In wanting to directly thank you for all your support, we will be making cookies!!

We’ll be handing them to you directly so please come and enjoy this festival with us

Please come and enjoy it like you would enjoy a summer festival

I’ll be waiting Very Happy

*Manpei didn't have a picture to go with his entry this time*

The posts were actually a bit longer because they included all the special info about the event (which is clearly added by to their blogs their management and not by the twins themselves) and since the info means absolutely nothing to their non-Japanese resident fans, I just omitted that part. . .

(Nice editing job btw, Rena-chan Onion Thumbs Up It just occured to me that based on their hair. . . that photo looks like it was actually taken sometime last year. . .)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Twins appreciation - Page 6 Handso10

I hope the writing can be read and it's not TOO much..

I love this edit! The colors went really well with their outfits, the writing was well done, no drastic shading or anything like that: overall a beautiful piece Very Happy

I hope someone will post pictures of the Twins from their event so we can see them in their kimonos. I wonder if they'll be the same colors as when they wore them in Ouran? You know, yellow and black and then the blues, reds and grays in the movie.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 am

I love Shin-chan's photo, he looks so cool and dashing in it. It'll be even better if Manpei were to join him. Seriously, what happened to the lovey-dovey twins we knew? And their child, LOVE-kun, they never mention him anymore Sad That makes me sad...

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I hope someone will post pictures of the Twins from their event so we can see them in their kimonos

I think Ichigo-san would post their pictures if she manages to get the tickets. I want to see the lovely twins in kimonos again and perhaps I can buy a similar one myself Twisted Evil Though I highly doubt it....
    The twins bake cookies..and none of us will get a chance to have it.. Onion OTL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO WATCH THAT PLAY WITH SHINPEI IN THOSE OLD JAPANESE STYLE CLOTHES!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I want to watch it too........ T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Sad This weekend, in just TWO days, I had a 28 HOUR training.........TT_________TT I'm exhausted and I have classes this week so I'm super busy with all of that. But I really want to relax and watch some sexy Shinpei. XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 pm

setolove wrote:PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO WATCH THAT PLAY WITH SHINPEI IN THOSE OLD JAPANESE STYLE CLOTHES!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I want to watch it too........ T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Sad This weekend, in just TWO days, I had a 28 HOUR training.........TT_________TT I'm exhausted and I have classes this week so I'm super busy with all of that. But I really want to relax and watch some sexy Shinpei. XD

Hey Seto-chan!

Sorry that you've been so busy lately, but I'm glad you still drop by when you can. Hug

Here's the link to the "Yoshitsune" play.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1Nzg2MDQw.html

Although I'm seriously warning you, besides Shinpei's main parts (up until about 40 minutes into the play) it really, REALLY is not that interesting. . . T_T

Ah well, maybe you'll get more out of it than I do. . .LOL

Enjoy!

Also, for everyone else, no new updates from the Twinpei's yet, although Ichigo-kurimu on tumblr uploaded this photo of Manpei backstage at rehearsals for "Little Alice". . . .I'm not quite sure what he's doing though. . . Suspect

Twins appreciation - Page 6 What10

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 pm

It looks like he is carrying some sort of handmade sign or mirror. We are only seeing the back, I bet the front has something on it.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:It looks like he is carrying some sort of handmade sign or mirror. We are only seeing the back, I bet the front has something on it.

Oh NOOOOOOW I can see it!! Razz

And you're right, it looks like it's the back of a prop for the set or something (like a piece of the background scenery or something).

Thanks for pointing that out for this slow person, bookworm! Very Happy

I think the play starts in like a week and a half. . .the Twinpei's have seriously been working overtime for the past 6-7 months. This is already Manpei's 3rd play in the past 3 or 4 months isn't it?

I'm really curious to know what they have planned after this. . .and knowing them we probably wont find out until the last minute. . . Rolling Eyes I do hope that they at least get a little break in between, seems like it's been a while since they've been back to Nagoya.

And I do so miss Man and Shin taking "couple photos" of themselves going out on their little "dates" T_T

Manpei hasn't even posted photos of his morning bedhead lately!!! Shocked

I hope they do at least one or two more TV appearances before the end of the year. . .

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:48 pm

You're welcome Mrs. Takagi Smile

I also really hope they do some sort of tv appearance. I kind of miss hearing their voices. Maybe doing another show like that one where they tried to help that woman clean her home would be cool. Just something fun and random.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:You're welcome Mrs. Takagi Smile

I also really hope they do some sort of tv appearance. I kind of miss hearing their voices. Maybe doing another show like that one where they tried to help that woman clean her home would be cool. Just something fun and random.

I miss hearing their voices too!!

And I wish they did more variety-type shows as well, it gives them a chance to wear their own clothes and I rather enjoy evaluating their attire Razz

But yeah, something random yet kind of fun would be nice. I still think it would be fun if they went the way of many Korean celebs and gave a tour of their love-nest apartment. I've tried to map out in my mind what the interior looks like based on the pictures they've posted but I still can't quite get the image to fit No

All I can tell is that it's a pretty decent size for a Tokyo apartment. I wonder if they share a bathroom too. . .?

I still can't stop thinking about that recent interview where Manpei said he was singing in the shower and Shinpei opened the door to tell him that his singing was horrible, then shut the door again. . . Cunning Onion

Bah!!! A TV program should totally set up cameras in the twins' apartment to show what kind of stuff they do when they're at home together!!

Something like that would make me excited enough to eat 3 bowls of rice!! Onion Skipping
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:08 pm

I watched a few parts of that stageplay, too! It was really fun, by the way. But I couldn't get myself to watch the whole thing, though. But seeing Shinpei all enthusiastic running all over the stage again ... Onion Daydreaming

And I really understood something. Makes me wonder, though.

And yeah, you're right! They should give us a private look into their apartment, that would be so interesting ... and we would have something to fangirl about. Is that common in Korea?

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I still can't stop thinking about that recent interview where Manpei said he was singing in the shower and Shinpei opened the door to tell him that his singing was horrible, then shut the door again.

Nooooooes! Where did you read it? I wanna read it, too. Sounds promising Onion Nosebleed Hahaha, I really can imagine this scene.

Minna, I don't know, if you read these blog entries already - I suppose so, since they are very old, but I found them a few days ago and maybe it'll make you go aw! It was actually that nice, I screamed a whole minute or so. Where are those perfect, cute days? Onion OTL

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Tumblr18

“Twins”
    2007 Oct 11 (Thr) 11:55pm

Good evening ★
    I worked with Manpei today!
    It’s been quite awhile since I met up with Manpei…

Our clothes are surprising!!
    Hat, leather jacket, black pants, tank top, boots.
    Everything is the same!
    Like you’d expect from us, but I’m still self-conscious about it (>_<)
    Everyone that sees me and Manpei today knows we’re twins (ーー’) *laugh*

When we were walking, the people around us had this
    “Aren’t those twins?” type of response (laugh)

It’s sort’ve embarrassing ★
    But as twins, we like the same clothes, we like the same food, the same everything ★

Alright!!
    I’ll work hard tomorrow as well o(^-^)o
    Everyone, please work hard, too!!

Well, later!

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Tumblr19

“Weeeeeell~…”
    2008 May 14 (Wed) 11:45pm

Now I’m in the middle of eating ☆

Aaaaaah… lately I’m always with this guy (o^_^o)

Yeah Takagi Manpei.
    My big brother ☆ (Wonder what word he used. "Aniki" or "Onii-Chan" ... Onion Nosebleed )

It’s been 3 1/2 years since we got to Tokyo. We’ve been together the whooole time~
    At 18, we wanted to become actors so we picked up and moved to Tokyo… it’s really nostalgic (>_<)
    It was a rocky, harsh time, but we made it through together, and when this guy would struggle and fight, I thought that I had to go all out, too.
    He’s the very best rival (^_^)
    Now he’s doing his best on the stage so I have to do my best at acting, too!!

Please don’t ever stop supporting Manpei and Shinpei ☆

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Tumblr20

“Good work ♪”
    2009 Apr 30 (Thr) 10:17pm

Hello ♪
    The 3rd episode of the drama
    “HyouRyuu Net Cafe”
    aired yesterday ♪

Yesterday’s broadcast was for the Kanto area (Eastern Japan) but did you watch it??
    There were many comments about seeing the drama and thinking it was scary and certainly, it’s scary!
    If you watch it alone, it is a bit scary~ I think
    But from here out it’s going to get scarier and scarier as new things unfold, so please enjoy it!!

Changing the subject!

Yesterday, there was a play starring Manpei
    called “Little Alice”
    that I went to see.

Manpei worked very hard!
    He really gives his characters personality, so to see it was thrilling.
    Manpei’s sword fights and dances and songs are a must-see!
    Naturally, so’s his acting!
    But more than anything else, seeing Manpei standing on the stage doing his best was extremely encouraging and moving.
    He’s slowly recovering from the flu so to see him really give it everything he’s got…
    I seriously can’t lose~!
    I’ve got to get stronger and stronger, too!
    Cause I’m still a wimp (^_-)

And that reminds me~
    In my last blog’s comment section, there was a question
    “Where did Shinpei go on his school trips~?”

Elementary: Kyoto, Nara
    Junior High: Tokyo
    High: Nagasaki

I think!!
    By the way, the Tokyo I saw as a junior high school student was the most memorable!
    It felt like
    “everything I see is the best thing!” (laugh)
    Cause I’m a country hick (*^。^*)

Do you remember your elementary, junior high, high school, university, etc trips, everyone??

That’s it for today (^^
    I hope everyone has a smile tomorrow

Later! ★

Onion Love Eyes

It's so lovely! Shinpei loves to talk about Manpei all day long. And don't you think that ... Manpei had a way chubbier face back than? He looks refreshed and nice! And more like Shinpei ... so cute! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:46 am