Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 38 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Wed May 01, 2013 11:25 am

2904. WHAT??!! THAT'S AWESOME! come on cinnamon, that's a good sign. we are keeping the forum ALIVE!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

/rubs my butt all over Cinnamon's lawn/
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 01, 2013 3:11 pm

TACO! Be more respectful of the Forum's obaasan/halmoni. Her typing skills are not what they used to be.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm the youngest here and I'm already all y'all's grandmother.
    This Isn\'t Right
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Don't worry, Cinnamon, you will always be fabulous in your own way no matter your age Haters Gonna Hate
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri May 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Aww, Cinnamin. Don't worry if some of the others have posted more than you. If it wasn't for you and your friends, we wouldn't even have the forum to post on in the first place. That being said, you can shake your fist all you want but I'm going to keep dancing all over your lawn! (in spirit, I'm currently barely able to walk so dancing is definitely out of the question)

PS How old are you? You said you're the youngest here and I checked your profile which says you are 520!? Suspect Tell me your secret to eternal life?

My goal at the moment is to get on the list of the 20 top posters.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri May 03, 2013 5:08 pm

2910. Well, I don't know how old you are, but I know Taco, Lychee, Pretzel, and Mango are all older than me. I'm 18, I turn 19 in 36 days (June 9th). X3

and haha, I don't really care if the others have more posts than me, it's just funny because at one point, when the forum was really new, I literally had three times more posts than the next top poster. XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm

We will need to do something to celebrate your birthday, Cinnamon! Maybe we could watch something online and do a chat? Or...?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm

2912. Yeah, maybe! We'll see, I don't know what my plans are next month. >w<

I realised, though, a sad thing: My birthday will never again be on a school day. I'm in an extra year of high school right now (I graduated but didn't know what I was doing afterward so I signed up for another year to give me more time), but my birthday is on a Sunday. And in Canada, or at least Ontario, the university and college students get four months of summer (May to August) instead of two (July and August) like the elementary and high school kids.

I like having my birthday on a school day because it means I get to bring in baked goods and FORCE THOSE FUCKERS TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY BIRTHDAY. XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Well, I'm sure that if you brought baked goods here we would not complain (as long as physical pieces showed up in our mail the same day as well Wink )
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 pm

2914. omg I would mail baked goods to everyone if I could, but they're really hard to preserve and not have break apart in the mail. >.<

WELL YOU'LL ALL JUST HAVE TO COME TO MY HOUSE THEN. BRING T-SHIRTS, CANADA'S REALLY TOASTY IN SUMMER.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 am

ROAD TRIP! sunny

That would be so much fun, but imagine the shenanigans that we would get up to affraid LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue May 07, 2013 11:59 pm

2916. man that would be so exciting, I'd wait for y'all with huge-ass signs and stuff and also baked goods. Very Happy

mind you I don't think I could fit everyone in my house to sleep, sorry. >w<
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 08, 2013 6:03 pm

That would be amazing. I would love to meet you girls in person someday. Sadly, I don't travel much or have the money to do so Onion Cursed/Down Which is why I instead occasionally stalk your Tumblr blogs Ninja
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

2918. ugh I know, travel needs to be less ridiculously expensive. >.< But yeah, at least we have the internet!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri May 10, 2013 3:27 am

I just did my first exam yesterday. It was a physics practical exam so I was doing experiments and analysing the results and stuff. The second and third parts were really hard! I had to skip parts of the experiment because I couldn't work out how to do it! And then there were later questions I couldn't do because of that!

On the lighter side, he person supervising us was my favourite teacher from school and he had the hiccups the whole time. He says he's had them for 24 hours! Onion XD He never fails to make me laugh. Because I'm not at school anymore so I'm just an extra, I could have been put in any room for the exam. But he said "You can come in my room." He's the kind of teacher who gives special treatment to those who respect him. Three years ago, he even gave me a choice of which teacher I wanted for each module and whether I wanted to be in a class with others who didn't do Additional Maths. (Nobody else got that choice)

Sorry for going on so much about my boring personal life. My friend is busy and my "mother" hasn't spoken to me in days (over a week if you don't count shouting) so I need an outlet. It's so stupid! All I did to anger her was refuge to pay her so much money anymore. She's charging me more than my fair share of the bills AND I am subsidising PRIVATE dental treatment for her and my brother! None of us are working so dental treatment is free. And she's charging me for things I don't even use around the house. She says "They're there for you to use" but she won't let me. And she had me helping out with rates bills that she said were £240 a month but actually it's £240 a year! After that, I just about have enough money for food each week! All she cares about is money! After the divorce, she walked away with £95,000 (I think that's about $150,000) from the sale of the house (that she didn't pay one penny into) and she wasted all of that in a few years PLUS all the child benefits my dad was paying to her to look after us (my brother and I were often hungry but she would yell at us for eating her food).

End of rant. I could go on and on but there's no point. She's a horrible person.

After my exam, I went for a nap for about 3 hours. Then I went to bed after dinner and slept for about 12 hours! I've been awake for an hour and I'm already tired!

For anyone who's interested, I still working on that Hetalia picture. I just started painting it so I still have a good bit to go. And I have decided that I will post it up here when it's done, then I'm going to hang it on the wall at my dad's house! There's a big, plain, white wall beside my bed, so I'm gonna put it there!

I would love to meet up with everyone, but a flight to Canada is not really doable for me.

Bookworm, you mentioned stalking tumblr blogs - are you (or anyone else here) following me on tumblr? I don't understand it. I've never posted anything and have no plans to start (until I think of something good) but one random person is following me! It's not someone I know in real life so I'm really confused.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm

2920. oh my god I am so sorry you have to go through all of that with your family. That is absolutely awful. Is there no way you can stay with your dad or other family who will actually look after you? how old are you and your brother anyway? I mean, if one or both of you is under whatever the legal adulthood age is where you are, you could probably talk to a court about it, because I am pretty sure that if there's someone willing to take you guys who'll treat you better, you might be able to the court about changing custody. Because damn, that is NOT how taking care of your children is supposed to work.

I'm glad you got to see your favourite teacher again though! Good teachers are the best. also I hate that feeling, where you sleep for too long and then you wake up feeling even more tired.

I'm not following you, but if you want to check out my Tumblr there's a link in my signature. >w<

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 am

Both me and my brother are adults - I'm 19 and he's 21 (and he has moved out) so legally speaking, I can't do anything. I would love to live with my dad but he lives very far away and I need to be here for exams and then university (if I get in). She has no legal need to care for us anymore and I don't mind helping out with bills as long as I'm paying a fair amount. My income is small and I can't afford to pay for all these things for her. She says she needs me to help out but she's constantly coming home with new clothes and ornaments. The problem is that she's so used to getting hundreds of pounds a week from my dad (which were meant for me and my brother but she spent on herself) that she doesn't know how to function on a normal income. She's always been the sort to buy expensive clothes and jewellery and everything is all about show. She's even goes to church early because she's walking and she doesn't want all the people arriving in cars to point and laugh at her for not having a car!

My parents have been in court so much already. First when my "mother" planned to sneak us out of the country without my dad (or even me and my brother) knowing. She was going to pretend it was a holiday but then never return. This was all so she could shack up with some man she met on the Internet.
    And again when she demanded the accounts my dad made, with money for our futures, to be put into her name. My dad made his sister the trustee to try to protect the money but my "mother" won in court and then took all the money out of our accounts. After the divorce, we were both forced to go with my "mother" because she knew that with two children, she would get way more in benefits and most of the money from the sale of the house. She didn't care that my dad was left with practically nothing.

Also, if me and my brother weren't there, my grandfather would not have given her a place to stay until she got a house. She eventually obtained a house through fraud and being so young, me and my brother were forced to take part in the lying. Something I'm extremely ashamed about. Even today, the fraud continues. She's claiming Disability Living Allowance for not being able to walk, having trouble getting up stairs, can't carry out simple kitchen tasks, getting tired easily. All of those are lies. I went with her to that assessment a few years ago and couldn't find the courage to speak up and say she was lying.

Yesterday there were people round fitting equipment in the house to make jobs easy for her. She has to claim to need all of it or face losing her benefits. Really, she should just go back to her job. Her boss has been saving it for her for about 3 years despite nearly going out of business. She just likes to laze about and get paid for it.

Anyway, yeah, I was really happy to see my favourite teacher again. I've really missed him. I'm a bit embarrassed though. I thought after leaving school I wouldn't see him again so I wrote him a soppy thank you letter (I did the same for all my teachers) but now I'm back and I know he's read it Embarassed He's a lovely person though. Very much like my dad. I think that's why I connect with him so well. It was quite funny the day they met for parent-teacher interviews. I was unable to attend on the proper date so we arranged to meet a few days later.

It was a non-uniform day when he teachers usually dress casually but he came in dressed even more formally than usual! And what's more, he tidied hid class room. I swear to you. Usually you can't even see his desk for the mess of papers over it but there was not a single thing on it! The very first thing he said was "She's very quite" and my dad burst out laughing saying "She's certainly not like that at home!" A few days beforehand, he made me sit on a stool at the front of the room to demonstrate one of Newton's laws. He drew a diagram on the board and I joked at him "You shouldn't draw me as a fat ball when my dad's coming in to see you in a few days". He kinda stood there for a moment speechless because I usually don't speak out and certainly not like that!

And I loved the class trip to Disneyland where he was just as much a kid as we were, going on all the rollercoasters and he stood by the side of the ice rink with his big, professional camera, ready to photo us all when we fell over! I miss all those days! Reminiscing...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 am

2922. D: D: D: gurl I am really concerned for you now! If you don't report her, and her fraud is found out later down the line and it's discovered that you helped hide it, you could get in trouble too! I think you should look into moving in with someone else, to be honest. Your mom seems to be creating a toxic environment and she doesn't deserve to have you around and have you help with bills, if she's gonna be like that. Is there any way you could move in with your brother or a friend, or at residences at your university? I really want you to be okay and not have to deal with having to live with someone who lies and cheats money out of people. >.<

but yo that's really good that you had such a great teacher! I'm about to leave high school in a couple of months (I took an extra year this year even though I'm already graduated, just to figure out what I wanted to do after it), and I know I'm gonna miss a lot of my teachers a LOT. Luckily, one of them has Facebook and she says she'll friend students once they've graduated, so I can at least keep in touch with her. But my history teacher, who's the most majestic and awesome guy ever, probably doesn't, and I'm gonna miss him a lot. He's one of the big reasons I'm going into History next year for university.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am

2923. Okay so I talked with my mom about your situation because I'm really concerned for you, and she agreed with me that it's really important that you get out of there and make sure you're not involved with her fraud anymore. She said that even if your dad lives farther away, he and any other family you have can still help you deal with reporting her and be your allies. She also pointed out that a lot of high schools and universities have in-school counseling, which is usually free, and the counselors can help you decide what to do and how to do it.

I really think you should get some help for this situation. I just really want you to be okay, yo. >.<
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I was just posting this when I got your message. I'm actually seeing a counsellor for other things at the moment so I can discuss this with her too. My dad's view is that she'll get her comeuppance.

This is what I was originally posting.

Please don't worry about me. Believe me, I would love to report the fraud but I can't prove it. Also she puts on an act that she's a good person struggling to look after bad children and everyone believes it. A some of my relatives know about the fraud but they never reported it either but then again that's probably because my they were trying to stay on her good side. They were in debt and about to lose their house and my "mother" leant them money which she was then forcing to pay back soon after because she decided she wanted to do up the house. She treats me like I'm the worst daughter anyone could possibly have and openly tells me she'd rather have someone like my 'perfect' cousin for a daughter. My dad appreciates me though - he says my "mother" should be thankful that I never went out and got drunk, don't smoke, take drugs or sleep around. My only major fault is needing reminding to do chores.

I can't move in with my dad 'cause he's too far away. My brother lives too far away too and in a tiny one bedroom apartment which he's moving out of soon to go even further away. My friend is at a far away university so I can't really stay with her either. After my exams are over, I am going to either move out (if I get into university) or move down to my dad's (if I don't get in) because than there'll be no reason for me to stay here. I hope it doesn't come to that though. My dad has a girlfriend and although she's absolutely lovely and never makes me feel unwelcome, I want to let the two of them have some space.

There's no point trying to negotiate anything with my "mother" - her answer to everything is "I'm recovering from cancer". But that was 3 years ago and she is just milking it. I did everything I could to help her recover even though I was in the middle of important exams and trying to deal with my brother's mental disorder which made him extremely violent (he's fine now). Despite everything I did, she insistently tells everyone that I did nothing to help and just caused more work for her. I was in hospital six months ago and the very day I got out of hospital, I had to cook all my own meals, she wouldn't come when I called for help and she completely ignored me when after calling for ages, I decided to go and get the water myself, fell on the stair and nearly pulled my stitches out. I was crying in pain but she just ignored me (and there's no way she couldn't hear me - she was a few feet away).

I'm going to make myself feel better by dreaming about moving out and leaving in style the way my brother did after she forced him out. He kicked holes in doors, put dents in walls, smashed things and shouted a kinds of colourful swear words at her. I would never do anything like that but I can dream, can't I? Don't think my brother was out of line, she really did drive him to the point of insanity. She really does bring out the worst in everyone.

END OF RANT.

Today, I'm being lazy and writing a Hetalia fanfiction. It's North Italy X Reader and it's gonna be M rated. It's gonna be long though because I want to set the mood, show a relationship developing and love blooming before it gets to the hot lemon-y action. (Maybe that's another fault - my "mother" knows I write smut. Don't care. F*ck her.)

I already have so many fanfictions and original stories on the go. I really need to get round to finishing them all before I forget the plotlines.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 11, 2013 12:27 pm

2925. well, alright, I just want to make sure you're gonna be okay and that you don't get in trouble when she's found out. I hope you can get out soon. >.< cuz some of that really sounds like child neglect and abuse. and I would think that if you and your brother both vouched for it, you could prove the fraud.

Also oh man I am the same way with art. I like drawing but I start a million things and never finish them, or I get unhappy with them and start over a million times. I have a horrible work ethic. XD The only piece of art recently I actually finished, aside from drawing a tumblr icon for a friend, was for YouTubers danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil's t-shirt design contest last November. I was actually one of fourteen runners up (there was only one winner for t-shirt design and one winner for poster design), out of over a thousand entries, so I'm really really proud of myself for that. >w<

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat May 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Congratulations on being a runner-up! It always feels nice to be complimented on your talent, doesn't it? I have so much on the go. I think I'll just focus on my Hetalia fanfic and the painting, and leave everything else until after those are finished so I don't have too much to do. For now, I'm going to keep my head down and make it through until I can move out. It's stressful and I certainly need to vent often but I coping. Remember the good old saying "Don't let the bastards grind you down"
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 11, 2013 12:38 pm

2927. Yep, don't be afraid to vent here if it gets rough, we'll all listen and we're here for ya! :3

It's funny though, I literally hadn't done any art in months beyond doodling when that contest was announced, but then I went "HEY I'VE GOT A MAJOR PROJECT AND A COSPLAY TO FINISH NEXT WEEK...I TOTALLY HAVE TIME FOR THIS ART CONTEST!" so I spent like two days doing nothing but working on my piece, and I'm not even that proud of it, but apparently they liked it. They also said that they'll be using the art of the runners-up on future t-shirts and posters, so maybe one day it'll actually be on a shirt. Very Happy
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat May 11, 2013 12:57 pm

That's awesome that you're piece may still be used! I promise to post my Hetalia painting here when it's done so everyone can see it. I've been kinda weary of publicising my work ever since I came third in a town-wide art competition during primary school and, at the exhibition, a woman but her son in front of my piece and took a photo saying "We can pretend that you did this." I was right beside her! I'm over it now and besides the picture was vary rainbow-y. Any relatives who believed he did it will be thinking "He's gonna grow up to be gay".

There was another time that I made this awesome sandcastle that had windows and a corridor and all. Just as I left it, two little kids sat down beside it and called "Mummy, Mummy, look what we made!" Just as the Mother was getting down to take the picture, I trampled through the sandcastle and destroyed it! Onion Laugh They should know better than to mess with me.

I'm less paranoid now. I've posted stories on fanfiction.net and I'm happy to post things here. And if any of you guys see one of my long rants and don't feel like replying to me, that's okay. You can change the topic and ignore my message if you want. The main thing for me it getting it out and having a good moan about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:00 pm