Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Otaku-Nipples
annanipples
yanie
KiraKiraNipples
Cinnamonipples
TouchoftheWind
10 posters

Episode List for the Cast

TouchoftheWind
    TouchoftheWind
    Commoner

Episode List for the Cast Empty Episode List for the Cast

Post by TouchoftheWind Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:45 am

Hello, I'm hoping to provide a good master list of links to the Cast's other works. This is a WIP, so please be patient. Thanks!

Extra Link: How To Watch Soft Subs

Episode List for the Cast TumblingLink1

Starring: Yamamoto Yusuke and Daito Shunsuke

Sub: DramaCrazy
    Downloads: Raw Footage, Soft Subs

Episode List for the Cast Gekirangerlink1

Starring: Takagi Manpei, with guest appearance from Takagi Shinpei.

Downloads: Hard Subs, Additional Hard Sub Movie Download

Episode List for the Cast AtashinchinoDanshiLink1

Starring: Yamamoto Yusuke

Sub:DramaCrazy
    Downloads:Raw, Soft Subs, Hard Subs (Thanks to Cinnamonipples for the Hard Sub Link)

Episode List for the Cast IndigonoYoruLink1

Starring: The Takagi Twins

Sub: Not available at the moment. If anyone knows where they can be found then please met me know and I'll add them!
    Downloads: Raw

Episode List for the Cast HanaKimiLink1

Starring: Yamamoto Yusuke, with appearances from Daito Shunsuke.

Subs: DramaCrazy
    Downloads: SoftSubs

Episode List for the Cast GoseigerLink1

Starring: Chiba Yudai

Downloads: HardSubs- this link also leads to all the films made which feature the Goseiger's, and other goodies too.

Last edited by TouchoftheWind on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Episode List for the Cast Empty Re: Episode List for the Cast

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 am

you guys watch Atashinchi no Danshi and Tumbling, they are my two favourite dramas ever and they are both very amazing.

Personally, though, for Atashinchi no Danshi, I like TimeLesSub's subs.
    http://timelessub.org/completed-projects/atashinchi-no-danshi

I only really use DramaCrazy if there are no other alternatives because I find I don't like their translations as much. Some of the ways they translate words, I just don't like it much.
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:04 pm

There's also a daytime drama called 'My Fair Boy', it's where Yusuke got his first starring role in.
    You get to see him look like an Akiba-kei! But he plays a shy boy who works in a smoothie shop, where he wears a Hawaiian shirt.
    I highly doubt anyone's subbing it, since they're airing it in U.S. television.(Specifically KTSF, in the San Francisco area, since I'm watching it. ^^)

Also, Atashinchi no Danshi is one of the funniest dramas I ever seen! Because Yusuke acts so girly in there it flat out amuses me. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:19 pm

oh and if you want nipples, most of the important plot points in Atashinchi no Danshi take place in a sauna, and all the guys wear nothing but towels. WATCH IT.
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:26 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:oh and if you want nipples, most of the important plot points in Atashinchi no Danshi take place in a sauna, and all the guys wear nothing but towels. WATCH IT.
    AGREED. Though, Yusuke covers his nipples. xD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 am

Yamamoto Yusuke and the Takagi twin were also in NINKYO HELPER!^^
    The story is about a group of yakuza disguising and work in an elderly care facility. Too bad Yusuke and the Takagi twins are not ones of the yakuza members though. They're real staff in the elderly facility.

But I love Yusuke here, coz he's so manly!*v* He fought one of the yakuza member once.

Episode List for the Cast Eo0vYb_240full

Such a contrast from his girly character in Atashinchi, lol.

Episode List for the Cast 56008_pcl

The Takagi-s have very, very small role. You can say they almost don't get any lines here^^;;; But still cute with the yellow shirts. I can only find their private photos wearing the yellow outfits (not from the drama's scenes)^^

Episode List for the Cast Spe_lesson_01q

Episode List for the Cast 58538_pcl

Episode List for the Cast Img20090824_p

I have to say, it's a very good drama abt yakuza!^v^ Recommended!
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 am

Yup, Ninkyo Helper is pretty awesome, watch it everyone! Very Happy

But... yeah, the twins' roles made me a laugh a bit, because all they'd ever do was comment on whatever had just happened. Let's pretend, for example, that Yusuke's character is fired from his job:

Manpei's Character: Oh, Yusuke's character got fired.
    Shinpei's Character: Yeah...

And that's why I call their characters Mr. & Mr. Exposition. LOL

Last edited by annanipples on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm

ahahah yeah, the Takagi twins do so little.

I actually didn't like Yusuke's character much in Ninkyo Helper. He didn't feel like he had much depth, even though towards the end he plays a bigger part.

Spoiler:

One of my problems with Ninkyo Helper was that it was so serious. >w< I like some comedy mixed in.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:you guys watch Atashinchi no Danshi and Tumbling, they are my two favourite dramas ever and they are both very amazing.

Personally, though, for Atashinchi no Danshi, I like TimeLesSub's subs.
    http://timelessub.org/completed-projects/atashinchi-no-danshi

I only really use DramaCrazy if there are no other alternatives because I find I don't like their translations as much. Some of the ways they translate words, I just don't like it much.

I'm definitely planning on watching "Tumbling" Yamamoto Yusuke is becoming a bit of a fetish for me with his lovely arms~!
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 am

So, I just downloaded this and it is a special kind of cracked out hilarity:

I remember seeing something about it when it was about to be released, but I kept forgetting to download and watch it XD

Definitely not the most amazing movie ever, but pretty good for a random comedy (Japanese style of course so the humor is a bit weird sometimes)

You can get it here if you're on LJ

also Yusuke :<3: :<3:
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Minna, how about RESCUE (starring Yusuke and Daito)? Is it worth to watch?

Btw, I also love "Himitsu no Hanazono", a romantic comedy story of 4 manga author brothers and the female editor. Yusuke plays a small part as the delivery boy, but he's so cute and adorable there!^v^ I read wiki that Daito acted in this drama too, but I totally can't remember his part XD
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 pm

yanie wrote:Minna, how about RESCUE (starring Yusuke and Daito)? Is it worth to watch?

Btw, I also love "Himitsu no Hanazono", a romantic comedy story of 4 manga author brothers and the female editor. Yusuke plays a small part as the delivery boy, but he's so cute and adorable there!^v^ I read wiki that Daito acted in this drama too, but I totally can't remember his part XD

RESCUE's currently on my to-watch list. Smile

And wow, I just googled Himitsu no Hanazono... and Kanata Hongo's in it. GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD, I SHALL BE BACK WHEN I'VE FINISHED WATCHING IT. Ninja Thanks!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm

I just watched Daito's movie, "Fujoshi Kanojo" (How to Date an Otaku Girl)!

Episode List for the Cast Otakugirl

You can download the movie here with English subs: http://valymovies.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-date-otaku-girl.html

A very cute romantic comedy about a guy struggling to date a fujoshi otaku girl. LOL! Fujoshi is a term for those anime otaku girls who is a BL(Boys Love) maniac! haha~ The girl playing the heroine is so pretty and yet, she acted her BL freak role so well!!

And, Daito-kun is just soooo adorable!!!*v* Love him so much here!!

Though I'm not a BL fan, but most of the time, the girl reminds me alot of myself Embarassed haha!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:57 am

I know this is slightly off topic, but this thread just made me think of something. . .

One of the things that I've noticed about Japanese dramas is how the same actors/actresses often end up working on the same dramas together.

Like Yusuke Yamamoto has been in dramas with both Daito Shunsuke and the Takagi twins. I find that it's cases like these that help me discover new dramas to watch. (One of my favorite actors is in a drama, then I notice that THAT actor is in ANOTHER drama with someone else, who also did a drama with someone else, and so on and so on. . .)

It's great to see the closeness of these actors too (after knowing each other for so long, you know?) They really seem to look up to each other and respect each other. And they all work so hard and are so humble. . .it's just interesting/shocking to see because I've been so used to ego-tripping, stuck up American celebrities. . . Rolling Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 am

Fujoshi Kanojo sounds like a great movie....hmm...I think I'll watch it when I have time this week. the story sounds great and I can relate- I'm a HUGE Fujoshi (Aka. yaoi lover) cheers Yaayyy!!! I have something to look foward to watching now!
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 am

I like the sound of tumbling. One, because the name reminds me of tumblr, and two, yusuke.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm