Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:24 pm

101. YAY we made it too 100! guys my exams are this week, so plz keep me in your prayers so i can do well!! Onion Thumbs Up Onion Bows and good luck to anyone out there who has exams coming up!! GOOD LUCK!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm

102. WATCHED FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING TODAY BECAUSE THIS. I ALMOST FORGOT BUT I DID IT, WHOOP WHOOP.

also good luck on exams, y'all!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 pm

103. Hi everyone,, seeing this just made me giggle SOO FREAKING MUCH!! (c)i'm banana.. i had to put this under a spoiler b/c of IT'S EPIC HOTNESS!! OMG!!! Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

Spoiler:

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_ltuk4wE2z01qeak5f
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_lvo18yzjo01qb8s14o1_r2_500
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am

I guess it's good luck to the both of us, Laila- My exams are next week. I feel like crying cause I missed 2 weeks worth of class and I have NO NOTES for most of my classes. So now I'm just scrambling to catch up and just study, study, STUDY!!! GYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Onion Study Ganbatte to all the exam students out there!!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm

That awkward moment when I realize that I have no friends. -________-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 pm

106. TACOKO!! WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! Shocked yes i said fudge! you do have friends!! me and the ouran family!! to be honest, i don't have alot of friends either!! SO don't feel awkward!! speaking of awkward, tell me why i'm waiting outside my classroom and here i see my classmate wearing this:

and booty short white fleece hello kitty shorts. and a skin tight red and black long sleeve shirt!! AND IT'S A GUY!! and no folks he wasn't asian, he was white! AND IT WAS SOO FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!! my god, you could almost see his butt cheeks! anyways...

on a lighter note, i saw something really cute today!! i saw an asian couple at school, and the girl was lying down on her bf's lap her head turned the other way (probably taking a nap or something) and her bf was stroking her hair! OMG!! HOW CUTE!! he was stroking her hair soo light and sweet!! GAH!!!! how cute!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:41 pm

asfd\hfkjs EVERYONE HAVE LIVES AND IM JUST SITTING HERE LIKE A DERP. D: And all of you guys and my other good friends live in frickin' Narnia. D: hdfjhjkdsa

Dude wut, white people I swear. >.> My brother has a white friend and this bitch ass would be walking in the cold with no jacket. >.>

And awwwh, that really is cute.... unless she was giving him a blow job. o3o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 pm

108. HAHAHAHA LOL! no honey, her head was completely turned around as if she was sleeping or something. her head WAS NOT on his crotch! **sry folks if that sounded inappropriate!** well regardless of us having lives, we all take a little moment of our time to come here and that is what brings us together. i hope one day we all become super rich and fly to japan and we will have EPIC OURAN FAMILY GET TOGETHER!!!! HELLZ YEA! sounds like fun!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:53 pm

109. you guys I just bought a really cute new winter coat (which is hard to come by when you live in the True North Strong And Free and usually have to bundle up like the Michelin Man), but Ontario's winter is being a derp this year and is like, flirting with 0 degrees Celsius temperature. It's supposed to be like -10C at least by now. MY COAT, I WANT TO WEAR IT.

also Taco, gurl, we your friends. Very Happy

also also I want a boyfriend so I can nap on him. XD I almost fell asleep on a friend once (I had a crush on him at the time, too Embarassed ) and it was so nice. >w< sleeping on people is great.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 pm

WE NEED

TO PLAN THIS HUGE GET TOGETHER

IN LIKE

A PLACE

NOT THAT EXPENSIVE

LIKE NEW JERSEY. I WONT HAVE TO SPEND ANYTHING xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 pm

111. OR YOU GUYS COULD ALL COME TO ANIME NORTH IN TORONTO
    IZZY'S COMING FROM U.K. TO (MAYBE) GO. AND I AM GOING BECAUSE IT IS CLOSER TO ME THAN U.K.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO CANADA BECAUSE...FUCK ITS CANADA AND ...ITS CANADA.

ddghjkshlajk
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 pm

113. ALSO, I LIVE THERE. SO IT'S AUTOMATICALLY AWESOME.

TACO COME TO CANADA IT'S A REALLY GREAT PLACE. Very Happy

WE WILL EAT TIMBITS FROM TIM HORTON'S AND SAY "EH" AND EAT BEAVER TAILS AND EAT POUTINE AND you guys I really love Canadian food. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:38 am

114. Shocked did you just say BEAVER TAILS? LIKE ACTUAL BEAVER TAILS?? EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! does it taste good??? canada sounds nice, how about if i work for like a big entertainment company or something in japan (cuz i'm an ace lawyer remember.. well future one) and i INVITE THE OURAN FAMILY to meet our fav japanese actors!! and watch them act!! and we can drink sake and check out all the ikemen!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 am

115. YES BEAVER TAILS no they are not actually the tails of beavers. XD
    They're fried dough pastries. More information here.

Obama even got a special Obama Tail when he came to visit Canada. >w< I think his had chocolate on it or something.

but yeah they're super tasty but pretty fattening so I don't really have them all that often (and also there are no Beaver Tail stores around where I live so I have to be in another part of the city to have one).

mind you Timbits are usually called doughnut holes by the rest of the world, and doughnuts are obviously not great for you either. It's just a Canada thing, we call them Timbits even if they're not from Tim Hortons.

oh and poutine is fries, gravy, and cheese curds, and it's also pretty horrible for you.

we've also got butter tarts and maple syrup.

oh god all of our foods are bad for you. D:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 pm

116. YUMMY!! SOUNDS GOOD!! i have SUCH a sweet tooth it's not even funny!! so guys random question.. what is your fav sweet thing? mine would have to be cake, cupcakes, and ice cream! lol! yea, plz folks.. don't think of me as a fatty. i just enjoy nice things! TEHEHEHE!!

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_lvt578POqH1qgh92eo1_500
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_lvt3ji7PWL1qfkcz5o1_500
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:09 pm

117. Ice Cream. <3

And gaiz.

GAIZ.

Last night

Okay, so I live on the second floor of the apartment building, and my room is where the parking lot is. Right, so I wake up to the sounds of a woman moaning.

MOANING

AS IN

SHE WAS FUCKING SOMEONE OUTSIDE

IN OUR PARKING LOT

AND WE HEARD THAT IN MY ROOM.

ON THE SECOND FLOOR.

WHY.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:09 pm

118. D: was it like, sexymoans or dyingmoans? Cuz if it's the second one, you might wanna make sure everything's alright.

I'm more of a cookies, chocolate, brownies, and ice cream person. >w<
    I love eating things, I'm definitely a foodie. But I have to be careful now because not only do I need to watch my weight, but I'm getting all these intestinal problems lately which result in (spoiler because kind of TMI)
    Spoiler:
    and it's from what I eat (and not getting enough fibre), so I need to be more careful nowadays. >.<

BUT GENERALLY I LOVE FOOD ANYWAYS.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm

They were sex noises.

SEX

NOISES.

SEX.

Ahhh, and you gotta be careful now with what you eat. Try to eat light foods for a while to give your insides a break. D:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm

120. yep yep. :3
    I also got told to eat a bowl of bran buds every day by my doctor. Which is great, because it means I just got prescribed cereal. XD

I'm actually eating today's bowl right now. It tastes pretty great with chocolate milk. >w<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Good luck with that! D:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

122.from what i know, to help with contispation, try to eat your dinner at night and have your lunch for dinner! usually dinner is the heaviest meal of the day and plus many of us who eat go straight to bed which IS A BIG NO NO NO!! our digestive system slows down at night, so it's best to eat light at night. that's what i do, usually a salad or some fruits and a nice hot cup of green tea Onion Thumbs Up

anyways, TACOKO R U SERIOUS! MOANING!! outside in public?!?! you know you guys, am i the only one who thinks that sex has gone WAY too public and out there now? i mean once i hear that word, i just automatically think of it as dirty or over exposed. that's just my opinion, but i feel like such things should be romantic, private, intimate with you and your partner, seductive, FILLED WITH PASSION AND LOVE FOLKS! LOVE!! where is the love? so that my friends i call "making love" see that just sounds more oo la la! i donno, that's just how i feel!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am

I hate sweets actually- I get a headache if I eat more than one brownie or a thin slice of cake. The only sweets I like are chocolate and ice cream (but only in small amounts). That's why I have a fat chance of being diabetic Smile But I love spicy and salty foods (thus the reason for my UTI). XP

My view on sex is that if you want to do it, then DO IT. Just as long as I'm not involved, go ahead and f*** as many people as you want, go get your STD's and HIV's and go lose your self pride and dignity. I'm a pretty uncaring person if something doesn't involve me or a loved one. I think you should have sex when the time is right and you should do it when no one's around. And I don't agree with threesomes and group orgies...that's just NASTY people!

Last edited by MangaMistrezz on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 am

EPIC HIGH FIVE MANGO!! and oops you forgot to number your post mango dear so your post was 123. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT WAY!! for me, i believe that this stuff can wait and do it with someone you really really care about and plus he puts some bling bling on the finger!! HELLZ YEA! not to offend or make anyone mad who opposes this view.. don't feel bad about this! even if you have done this thing, make sure that you did safely and that you are ok! other than folks,, especially the gals out here, we are like diamonds, we have to take care of ourselves as much as possible or else our "value" will diminish and become lackluster! Onion Thumbs Up
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 am

Always got your back, Laila! Onion Thumbs Up And oops, I forgot- I've numbered my last post now...but you also forgot to number your last post too...so welcome to the club! Triumphant Tamaki
    It's fine if you lost your virginity, but lose it in a way that's right! My teacher once told my class that sex isn't a sin- it's how you do it that makes it sinful. I completely agree with her. If you find that special person then I think that's a good enough reason to cash in your V-card (but please wear a condom, of course). Wow...it's about time that the sex topic came up...hehehe....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am