Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 22 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm

I guess that means we're 7 months and 2 days apart. XP My birthday's on Nov. 7.......And I was born in the morning if that counts for anything.

Guys............guess what? Remember when I said that I joined a scanlation group? Our group's name is "Mori No Kuma Scanlations" and we are solely focused on the manga, Junjou Romantica. We may do other mangas in the future. Today, we released our first chapter ever!!!!!! So if you guys have time, please go to mangafox and check out our chapter!!! Or you can just go see the first page and please pay attention to who the proofreader is *cough* me *cough*

Here's a direct link to the page: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/junjou_romantica/v15/c007/1.html

Ahhh...I feel like a proud parent!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 pm

what my brain interpreted that as: "COME READ SOME JUNJOU ROMANTICA"
    what I thought: "SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN."

Also congrats on your first release! XD
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:506. BUT I HELPED MAKE THE FORUM
    IT WAS ACTUALLY MY IDEA
    AND THEN ME AND IZZY AND CINDY AND A FEW OTHERS MADE IT DURING ONE NIPPLECHAT
    DOES THAT MEAN THE BABY'S RUNNING THE HOUSEHOLD? XD

Yes. Yes it does. I'm suddenly remembering the series of Tumblr messages where I was your mother. Or something.

MangaMistrezz wrote:507.

Kiwi! No fair- I wanted the 500th spot...oh well. I guess I'll have to aim for the 1,000,000th spot then Wink And I have an iPhone but I don't have iMessage....also, texting will cost alot since we're in different countries.

Wait....me and Cinnamon are only 6 months apart?!......O_O........Oh well, 6 months is still 6 months. So I'm still 6 months older than you. Even though you are the boss of the household....Repeat your elders, young one. OMG LYCHEE!!!! I love your pics- I recognized the other guy to be one of the actors I watched in Tenimyu and I love him!!!! And it's scary how I agree with Taco- I saw Lychee as the mommy and Taco as the daddy for some reason!!! XD

Hahaha, i was scrolling through and my eyes just honed in on the word 'Tenimyu' and nothing else. XD TENIMYUUUUUUU!!! :<3:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:511.

IT WAS ACTUALLY MY IDEA

Yes. Yes it does. I'm suddenly remembering the series of Tumblr messages where I was your mother. Or something.

I TOTALLY DO NOT. XD
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:512.

IT WAS ACTUALLY MY IDEA

I TOTALLY DO NOT. XD

513. Wait. I got it wrong. I was calling you kaa-san. Why was I doing that? *cue confusion* ALSO. THE GAY OFF NEEDS REVIVING. HARUHI CANNOT HAVE THE LAST SAY. *CUE TEMPTATION TO PHOTOSHOP YUSUKE AND DAITO ONTO TAKUMI-KUN SCREENCAPS*
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

514. hahah I totally don't remember, you and I and Anna (who needs to also get her ass back on here) had so many weird Tumblr conversations. XD

AND YES THE GAY-OFF. I miss it so much. hmm, gotta see what I've got, maybe I can revive it...
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 pm

515. I was thinking a

'They all think you're a guy, Haruhi. That's not gay.' and then some nice Gay-off material.

Check back through your tumblr messages? There may be something there as to the kaa-san thing. Vaguely though? I think I'd married all the Host Club and you were being a cougar. And I was like, forbidding them from having relations with their mother-in-law. IDEK. somewhere we ignored the age difference
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 pm

516. OH YEAAAAAAH. That was funny. XD
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm

517. Or something to do with the fact that the long wait was just um...the respective teams getting a lot of home practice done.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm

518. THE DEED IS DONE. Very Happy
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm

519. And with that, I'm off to bed. Very Happy
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 pm

520. Haha, goodnight.
    We're gonna have to get Anna and Cindy back up in this shit, there's home practice to be had!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Wut...

What's a gay off?

And guys. I feel very frustrated. ;A; I dunno why. I just have two more days left of this externship and I'm free. dchgsak THIS IS GONNA TAKE FOREVER GFGDLKSALK

SOMEONE SHOULD DRAW ME SOMETHING. -SHOT-
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm

522. Go here and read your way through the thread. XD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:15 pm

I REMEMBER GOING THROUGH THAT.

AND I AM JUST AS CONFUSED AS I WAS THEN.

Very Happy?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 pm

524. It started on Tumblr; Izzy and Anna (who doesn't come here anymore) and I were teasing the twins about "home practice" and then it turned into a fanservice competition between Kyouya/Tamaki and the twins, and somewhere along the line Mori/Honey showed up.
    and Cindy kept trying to have Haruhi lesbian it up but THIS GAY-OFF'S FOR THE MEN.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 pm

FOR THE MANLIEST OF MEN.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:06 am

526. hi folks i haven't post this guy in forever!! seto koji's new MUSIC VIDEOS YAY!!!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:53 am

Hahaha, i was scrolling through and my eyes just honed in on the word 'Tenimyu' and nothing else. XD TENIMYUUUUUUU!!! :<3:

YES! TENIMYU FOREVER!!!!!! Triumphant Tamaki
    Guys, my foot hurts more than ever today. I just came back from PE and we're doing dancing and swimming this semester. After this year, I won't have any PE classes anymore. Where will I get my excercise now? Haha....anyway, we're starting off with dancing and around February we'll switch to swimming. This is horrible!

For dancing, I'm okay with it. I'm clumsy but at least I can do the basic steps and twirls. I had to dance on my aching foot for 2 hours because in a few weeks we have to come up with choregraphy and dance the Cha-Cha and Swing for our project. We don't take tests or seatwork so if you suck in your dance, you fail PE. And you need to dress up like a dancer with the works (dress like in 'Dancing with the stars', hair, makeup and heels). My poor foot....I want it to heal soon.

As for swimming.....I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWWWIIIIMMMMMMM!!!!! Waaahhhhhhh!!!!! And I have a gay guy for a PE teacher so he told us the girls have to wear a bikini or a sexy onepiece and boys need to buy a speedo. THIS IS TOTAL AND UTTER BULLSHIT!!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 am

528. augh Mango that's horrible! D:>
    And I thought my elementary school gym classes were bad! (our teacher was a douchebag who thought that if somebody couldn't physically do something, they obviously weren't trying hard enough. cue fun times with my friend and I, who suck at all the sports. also he was really creepy.)

But yeah, I don't know how to swim either. >.< Is there any way you could tell him you can't swim?
    also he should be allowed to tell you to wear bathing suits like that, you could probably actually get him reported for it.

and Lychee, I love love love Seto Koji and D-Date is pretty amazing. >w< I really like Love Heaven.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 pm

529. I'm so happy right now...

Rejected Tamaki
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:47 pm

530. What's up? Something wrong?

also you guys my arms and legs ache so much right now, it's actually hard to type.
    HERE IS MY TALE OF WOE
    After my exam today I was like "pssht, hell if I'm waiting for my yellow school bus, I gotta go home and study for tomorrow's exam!" so I took the city bus home. BUT. Because of where my school is relative to where my house is, I have to transfer once if I want to get home. So, two buses. One of the buses, the one that takes me from my school to the transfer stop, is frequent and often comes at least close to on time. The other is the only bus that regularly comes through my part of town. And it sucks. It shows up less frequently even if it's on schedule, and it often isn't on schedule.
    So, I get to the stop. I find one of my friends there, she got on the bus that'd shown up before the one I got on. I was like "okay, then the other bus should come soon, right?"
    Well.
    We waited there for over an hour and a half. Turns out there'd been an accident on a bus-only road, but still, they could have sent a bus from the bus depot around the friggin' corner. I thought at first that the temperature wasn't too bad for this time of year (around -5 degrees C), but after an hour and a half of just standing there, my limbs are actually aching. And I've been home for almost two hours now. >.<

blech I think I'm gonna go take a warm bath.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:50 pm

531. wOw. Yellow school buses are real haha.

I hate catching the bus, honestly. Here it REALLY sucks cos like... they go on routes they shouldn't For a 20 minute drive, can take me 2 hours to get home cos of their shit.

And I'm ecstatic cos...

Spoiler:

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Awwww....Cinnamon. I think school buses are fine- in middle school, the only thing that sucked about them was if you didn't find a seat or what. And as for the PE thing....since I'm in the Philippines, they ARE allowed to do that and I just have to suck it up. Kiwi! I'm happy for you....when are you going?

Guys....it's my time of month and I have cramps that are hitting me HARD this month. I feel like I'm pregnant and I'm going through contractions or something. Since I have only one class today, I'm gonna skip it. I'm only going to drop off my assignment this lunchtime then I'm gonna go home and take my meds.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Ouch! I hate having cramps. I WAS blessed with the fact that I never got them, so unfortunately "that time" came as a surprise at the WORST of times haha. This past year, tho, I get small cramps when it's about to come and a few during. Mostly if I have to go to the bathroom. I HATE being a woman because of "that time". ew.

And I'm going on the 17th of March Smile originally I was gonna go Feb 20th, but the travel agent who's doing my ticket is a friend of my mom's and she offered that there's a couple coming back from here on March 17 and if I'd like to travel along with them so I'm not alone. The lady of the couple's name is "Kitty". Sounds like a stripper name haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:13 am