Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manpei Blog: 2008-02-06

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Manpei Blog: 2008-02-06 Empty Manpei Blog: 2008-02-06

Post by jade

"Treasured Time ♪"
    2008-02-06 (Thr) 9:13pm

Manpei Blog: 2008-02-06 Img20080206_p

Good evening ☆

I'm sorry for not updating in so long (;_; )
    My phone broke...
    and I changed it out for a new one (^^ゞ
    I think the pictures I've posted on my blog until now have been bad quality and hard to see, but this new phone has 500,000 pixels (>.<)
    I can post really good pictures ♪
    I'll post lots of pictures from now on so look forward to it, everyone (^_-)~☆

How did you like the latest episode of Gekiranger?
    When I first read the script, I could really understand Retsu's inability to forgive Rio.
    And because of that, I was able to throw myself into it and put a lot of feeling into the fight scene.
    Between takes, Rio and I discussed and practiced the fights together. I'm personally pretty satisfied with it.

Then, in order to protect Mele and Rio, we fought against Long... but when they lost their lives anyway, I was actually crying there on the set.
    Then this genuine feeling of hatred boiled up from the bottom of my heart. So the real me will probably be mixed in with my acting in Episodes 48 and 49.

The Gekirangers have a unity greater than ever before, but how will they fight against Long...?
    Please look forward to the ending ☆

Today I had off ♪
    So I went for a drive with Shinpei (*^O^*)
    As you all know, Shinpei and I love cars (^O^)♪
    We had a relaxing time together while we watched the scenery go by.
    Somehow it felt really luxurious (o^_^o)
    I want to keep treasuring times like this always ☆

Well then, here's your first look at what my new phone can do! I'll post some pictures (*^-^*)

Manpei Blog: 2008-02-06 Img20080206_1_p
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:10 am