Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manpei Blog: 2011-09-18

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Manpei Blog: 2011-09-18 Empty Manpei Blog: 2011-09-18

Post by jade

2011-09-18 21:26:28
    "TTTV -> Salon -> Rehearsal"

Good evening ☆
    Thank you for all your thoughts!

"Ouran High School Host Club"
    Episode 9
    The filming in Karuizawa had a pretty full schedule.
    We filmed from the morning to the middle of the night, so it was hard m(__)m
    But for Shinpei and Haru, I think it was even harder.
    Shinpei looked so cool running while soaking wet, that during filming
    even though I would absolutely never say this normally, I accidentally blurted out these embarrassing words:
    "Are you OK? That was really amazing!" (laugh)
    But those two really did work hard and make it that good.
    As for me (Kaoru), it was maybe emotionally painful.
    I feel like my last line was packed with a lot of feeling.

Thank you
    to everyone that watched and gave me such encouragement with their words and opinions.

There are 2 more episodes of Ouran left!!
    Please keep watching it all the way to the end (●^ー^●)

This morning, I filmed for TTTV ☆

Then,

I went to the salon to prepare for the movie ☆

Then,

I had acting and singing rehearsal for the play "Kizuna"!!

It was a pretty busy day m(__)m
    Thanks to that,
    I'll be on the couch for awhile (laugh)
    But I love this kind of day ☆

Tomorrow is the last of the consecutive holidays!
    Please enjoy it with a smile ☆彡

Manpei Blog: 2011-09-18 M20110918-1

Manpei Blog: 2011-09-18 M20110918-2

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

Note: September 19 (Monday) is a national holiday in Japan, so it's a 3-day weekend. These are the "consecutive holidays" Manpei is talking about. September 23 (Friday) is also a national holiday, though. It's a 3-day weekend, followed by a 3-day week, followed by another 3-day weekend. This is called "Silver Week" in Japan.

There is also a "Golden Week" which takes place the first week in May. There are 4 national holidays close by each other, so most people won't go to work for 10 days.

Last edited by jade on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Mrs.Takagi

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 pm by Mrs.Takagi

You rock, as usual Jade-sama!!
    cheers

Nothing starts off my morning quite like a reading a blog update from my hunny-bunny Manpei Onion Drinks Tea

But if I may ask a silly question. . .

Do you know what the heck "TTTV" is??

I've read dozens of blogs from both Shin and Man saying things like "Oh, we filmed for TTTV yesterday, etc, etc. . ."
    But what exactly is it??

Since I probably can't watch it anyway. . . Corner of Woe I at least just wanna know what it's about. . .

[Sidebar: Am I still delusional from just waking up. . .or is the woman on Manpei's shirt giving the finger. . .? Onion Laugh ]
    jade

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:21 pm by jade

Glad to start off your day well! <3 I appreciate you always leaving me comments/feedback (^_________^)v
    BTW, the woman on Manpei's shirt IS giving the finger~ lol I didn't even notice it until you said that...

Oh, TTTV... that stands for "Takagi-Takagi TV". From what I know, it's run by their company Stardust on the Twin's Stardust HP. You can only watch it on your cell phone in Japan, and you have to pay money to join. I think they update it once a week, and it's short (maybe only 10 min?) behind-the-scenes type footage of the twins doing random things... sometimes photoshoots, mini-challenges, etc. Even though I'm here, I decided not to watch it because it's like 300 yen (US $3 - $4) to watch 3 videos. It seemed a little expensive for a few minutes of entertainment @_@ Maybe one of these days I'll cave and check it out, though.

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:01 pm by yetimati

jade wrote:Glad to start off your day well! <3 I appreciate you always leaving me comments/feedback (^_________^)v
    BTW, the woman on Manpei's shirt IS giving the finger~ lol I didn't even notice it until you said that...

Oh, TTTV... that stands for "Takagi-Takagi TV". From what I know, it's run by their company Stardust on the Twin's Stardust HP. You can only watch it on your cell phone in Japan, and you have to pay money to join. I think they update it once a week, and it's short (maybe only 10 min?) behind-the-scenes type footage of the twins doing random things... sometimes photoshoots, mini-challenges, etc. Even though I'm here, I decided not to watch it because it's like 300 yen (US $3 - $4) to watch 3 videos. It seemed a little expensive for a few minutes of entertainment @_@ Maybe one of these days I'll cave and check it out, though.

This, this, THIS!!! I.WANT.TO. WATCH.IT.SO.BADLY!! And on cell phone... Japanese really do EVERYTHING on cellphone aren't they?
    Btw, is Shin still doesn't update his blog, doesn't he know there're at least a couple of thousands fangirl are waiting for his entry? T_T

Last edited by yetimati on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs.Takagi

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 pm by Mrs.Takagi

yetimati wrote:
    jade wrote:Glad to start off your day well! <3 I appreciate you always leaving me comments/feedback (^_________^)v

This, this, THIS!!! I.WANT.TO. WATCH.IT.SO.BADLY!! And on cell phone... Japanese really do EVERYTHING on cellphone aren't they?
    Btw, is Shin still doesn't update his blog, doesn't he know there're at least a couple thousand fangirl are waiting for his entry? T_T

Always a pleasure to comment on your much appreicated posts, Jade-sama. Feedback is the least I can do. Very Happy

As for Manpei's shirt. . . . Laughing He and Shinpei have this amazing taste for clothing that I will continue to envy and "player-hate" for the rest of my life. But sometimes (especially Manpei) I'll catch them wearing something that makes me go. . ."Where the HECK did you get that from? Suspect "
    (Manpei's "man-bag" is pretty cool too. . .I didn't know guys still carried those around. . .lol)

Now on to TTTV. . . .
    AWWWWWWWW!!! I KNEW there was gonna be a catch to this!! Onion Tantrum
    So not only is the program ONLY available in Japan. . .but it's only available to watch on your cellphone. . .AND you have to pay for it?? Onion To Kill

I think that's the only thing I haven't been able to see from the twins that I REALLY want to see: just them doing random things. (Wow, that sounds pretty 'stalker-ish' doesn't it?)
    I'd love to watch the twins in their "natural habitat" so to speak. . . Cunning Onion But I don't blame you for not wanting to pay the 300 yen or so just for a few mintues of entertainment (We've been enjoying them for free up until now, right? lol)

I know a lot of Korean celebrities/music groups have their "self-cams" that they do, where they just film themselves doing everything from rehearsing, to going out to eat, to just goofing around in their apartments during their down time. . .but all of those have been uploaded on youtube for public viewing. . .what are the chances of us being that lucky with TTTV I wonder. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:39 am