Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Keshia
AnimaSola86
MangaMistrezz
Oddy
blackbalsam
Mrs.Takagi
Isidarnipples
Careline
OotoroKyouya
Otaku-Nipples
tasukeru
Cinnamonipples
enggrrl
Laila007
18 posters

Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Post by Keshia Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Onion Daydreaming

I could make him a Dolce if he'd like <3 *I now pronounce us, man and wife*

Onion Starry Eyes
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:36 pm

hahhaha lol!! i was trying to post this on it's own but i couldn't figure how so i decided to post the link.. i LIKE HEARING TOMA"S VOICE!! he is singing ikenai taiyou on maki horikta's radio show.. IT"S PRETTY CUTE

http://tomapifriendship.tumblr.com/post/11229934098
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Laila007 wrote:YES MA'AM! THAT IS SETO KOJI!! HE LOOKS SOO FREAKING GOOD!! so if anyone kind find the actual vid to this photo shoot I WILL BE VERY HAPPY! until then, here are some pics of his photo shoot!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lk6ctsPqdD1qdonfgo1_400
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lk0ebtrddD1qaraux
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 S640x480

Dude, I'm totally excited about the fact that I'm not the only person who gets totally excited at the sight of hot, cross-dressing Japanese men. . . Twisted Evil

I noticed that that seems to be quite popular in South Korea as well. In the past year, I've already watched at least 5 or 6 Asian dramas that include cross dressing men (and women as well.)

Lately, I've noticed that in recent years, American movies have included men dressing up as women as well. . .it's funny, but ikemen idols tend to have more. . .shall we say "feminine/androgynous features" so. . .I dunno, it's not as awkward when they dress up in drag. . .hehehe
    Cunning Onion

But anyway, Seto Koji makes the CUTEST girl I've ever seen so far!!! Onion Starry Eyes
    (2nd place goes to Chiba Yudai)

It's amazing to me how Japanese idols are so open to doing things like that. It's like they're not so hung up on themselves or think they're "too good" or "too masculine" to cross dress as a women. . .it shows a lot of character on their part Onion :3 Sigh

Not to mention (as it has been said several times) a lot of them look cuter as girls than us ACTUAL females look. . . Onion Icy Breeze

(Or maybe I'm just thinking about this too much. . .lol)

Please, if anyone else has pictures of ikemen idols cross dressing, PLEASE SHARE THEM!!
    Gleaming Onion Eyes

*I'm gonna need something to help relax me these next few weeks, as I've got a butt-load of assignments and projects due in school, PLUS work. Looking at pictures/videos of Asian men tends to calm me down. . . Onion Skipping *
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Laila007 wrote:

i'll try to find pics of oguri shun and his best friend and i'll post them soon.. their pics are very seductive!!

OMG, Laila!!

I TOTALLY remember seeing those somewhere before!!

I can't remember Oguri Shun's best friends name. . .but I remember seeing these small photos of them during their "seductive" photoshoot. . .

Talk about some yaoi goodness!!!! Onion XD

If you are unable to find the photos. . .may I post them please? Wooby Onion Eyes
    AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Laila007 wrote:

please allow me to post some "boy's love hotness" i said i was going to post pics of oguri shun and his "best friend" Tsukamoto Takashi as they modeled in a yaoi magazine.. (they actually have that in japan???) anyways.. enjoy!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o1_500Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o2_500 Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o3_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o4_r1_500Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o5_500

GAH!! Onion Nosebleed

Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes

I want to have a yaoi magazine in my country too! Seriously, Japan, you have everything a fangirl desires! I should seriously consider moving there...

Thank you for the pictures, Laila! I love Oguri Shun and I love him even more when he does pictures like this, hehe...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Please, if anyone else has pictures of ikemen idols cross dressing, PLEASE SHARE THEM!!
    Gleaming Onion Eyes

ALRIGHT SO
    I'm more into Japanese musicians than actors (aside from some exceptions XD), so here's the guitarist of Nightmare being super pretty:
    Spoiler:
    this one makes my ovaries just leave.

And then there's Sekihan.

Watch a bit of it and then skip to 1:40.
    I just...love him so much. XD

oh and also some of the Japanese musicians I like are just inherently pretty, like Piko.
    (or Visual Kei in which it's very androgynous XD)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Onion Outrage Mao-kun may have a girlfriend?! NOOOOOOOO!!!! Onion T_T But is it stupid of me to be sad, not because I don't have a chance with him, but because he's not actually going out with Daisuke? (the actor who plays Gii in the Takumi-kun Series). I really wanted them to be together and I'd support their love all the way!

And Japan has a yaoi magazine??? O_O I know there are american gay magazines, but I bet yaoi magazines are WAAAYYYY better.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

yep yep.. tis true. there IS a yaoi magazine in japan.. I WAS TRYING HARD TO FIND THE NAME OF THE MAGAZINE THAT OGURI SHUN SHOT FOR.. BUT I COULDN'T FIND THE NAME OF IT!! Onion To Kill lol anyways.. mrs. takagi you are right.. it is very nice to see these japanese actors/idols being so open to themselves and to others and making it ok to do such things.. for me.. there is a fine line between drag and androgyny.. just seeing a actor just wear a cute maid costume is ok but when i see an actor taking it ALL THE WAY (makeup,hair, clothing etc.) then to me IT'S ART AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! take for example mizushima hiro (i posted pics of him dressed as woman and mY GOD he looks like an European model!!) or oguri, and seto.. THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL!! so yea..anyways.. it took me a while to find this but here's a gif and pic of kaku kento dressed as a girl and HE LOOKS SO DARN CUTE! (i honestly wanted him to lose in that game that he was in for seventeen.. i wanted to see him kiss) Onion Love Eyes

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lpir0jsKXj1qbh7n1o2_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lpjbzesCK11r0eseho1_500
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Laila007 wrote:

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o1_500Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o2_500 Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o3_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o4_r1_500Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lr48djH8Lt1qd2sm8o5_500

It is my sincere perverted hope that Manpei and Shinpei Takagi will eventually do a photoshoot like this. . . Onion Laugh

I've imagined it in my head several times already. . .but the real thing would be even better. . . Onion Love
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 pm

LOL!!!! that would be NICE!! VERY VERY NICE!! well u can always go to their blog or facebook page and be like "i'm speaking on behalf of me and many fans. We would like to see you brothers do a sexual themed photoshoot.. yes a photoshoot for a yaoi magazine would be nice.. please do so immediately!!" THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION IN NO TIME!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Laila007 wrote:LOL!!!! that would be NICE!! VERY VERY NICE!! well u can always go to their blog or facebook page and be like "i'm speaking on behalf of me and many fans. We would like to see you brothers do a sexual themed photoshoot.. yes a photoshoot for a yaoi magazine would be nice.. please do so immediately!!" THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION IN NO TIME!! Onion Thumbs Up

Trust me, if I knew how to read, write and type kanji. . .I would've sent them a message on facebook MONTHS ago with that idea. . .. Headesk Sweatdrop
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 am

oh come on mrs. takagi.. there is always the ouran family to help (if they have time) or there is always...GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:36 am

Laila007 wrote:oh come on mrs. takagi.. there is always the ouran family to help (if they have time) or there is always...GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!!! Onion Thumbs Up

LOL!!! And how exactly would that go, Laila. . .? Razz

I can picture it now. . .

"Excuse me Jade-sama, Yanie. . .
    Would either of you mind terribly helping me translate the following sentence into Japanese?

Hi Manpei-san, Shinpei-san, I'm one of your biggest fans in America.
    I find the both of you incredibly cute and sexy and it would please me (and several of your other fans) very much if you would do a risque, sexy, yaoi-based photoshoot with each other. . .with lots of touching, holding, nuzzling and caressing.

Have a great day with lots of smiles!"

Cunning Onion

More to the point, I can't imagine what the twins reaction would be like to such a request. . .lol
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 am

HAHAHAAHHAAH! IT'S BRILLIANT!!! Onion Laugh ME LIKE!! and to explain what i said earlier.. **puts on her education glasses** just go to translate.google.com and do "english to japanese" and type what you want to say.. and BAM!! japanese for you! but i would still make sure if the sentence makes sense cuz i noticed that it is a very literal translation like for example if you want to say "This is my friend" it will just use kore (which is not really correct..it would be kochira) that's just an example.. and i think the twins reaction would be...

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lowx6bmtrf1qie3i0
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_llydvdV3x81qawbdt
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lrmmwqiRTQ1r2bd5ao1_1280
    and ending with...

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lsvv1uLUDY1r11jx1
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:06 am

Hey, don't they know English? Not sure but I think it was mentioned in the Twins thread.

but you never know, Jade and Yanie might be totally willing. >w<
    "please take time out of your busy day and translate this message for us so that we can confuse and shock our idols." Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:Hey, don't they know English? Not sure but I think it was mentioned in the Twins thread.

Word on the street is that yes, the twins actually understand a decent amount of English. . .
    There hasn't been any major proof yet (as far as I know), but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! Onion Nosebleed

And to Laila, yes, I know how to use google translate (I used to use it to TRY and read Manpei and Shinpei's blogs. . . Rolling Eyes ) but. . .even though it translated the text into English and all that. . .nothing ever came out grammatically correct; it literally just looked like a bunch of random English words strung together. . . Suspect
    So for right now, I don't completely trust it. . .

I'm sure one of these lovely ladies on here would be so kind as to help me translate my innappropriate request, but to be honest, I wasn't serious when I made that statement earlier.

(Well, not 100% serious anyway. . . maybe just 20%. . . Razz )

The twins can do whatever they want, naughty photoshoot or not.

Who knows, they may even decide to take it upon themselves to do it on their own Twisted Evil
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 am

ok u guys.. how about this.. AT LEAST we can make a msg showing how much we love them.. and how we appreciate their hard work and good looks. and then we can mention that they should do a "brotherly love' photoshoot! Something along those lines.. my brain is kinda dead today (long day.. .too much homework) or else i would figure out something flowerly and still give out the msg!!

QUICK QUICK PEOPLE!! LET'S DO THIS!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 am

"私達はあなたの仕事を楽しみ、非常に近い得る二人の兄弟で構成される写真撮影は、順番になっていることを信じています。あなたに感謝。PEACE OUT!"

Bahahaha.

In English: "We enjoy your work and believe that a photoshoot, consisting of two brothers getting quite close, is in order. Thank you. PEACE OUT!" =^.^=
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Keshia.. I LOVE IT! it's simple and to the point!! with no flowerly stuff.. i was thinking we should put flowerly stuff b/c we are trying to be polite and ask them kindly to do the lovely photoshoot!! i may have mentioned this b4 in a different thread but i REALLY do think that the twins should do some vlogs.. (video blogs) it would be cool to connect with the fans.. and they can really shows around in their daily life!
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Haha, I agree that writing it as best as possible would be better. Minus the "PEACE OUT" I added haha. I think vlogs would be cute too <3
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:20 pm

hahhaha i think the "peace out" adds a nice touch.. lol.. hmm after much thought. i think we should write something like this..

"On behalf of me and many fans out there, we LOVE your work, talent and AMAZING GOOD LOOKS!! You guys are very cute and adorable and we love reading your blogs. We hope that you guys do more fun and cool photo shoots soon!! We hope that you guys would consider doing video blogs as well so you can share your world with us fans all around the world! Peace out!!"

hmmm... i think it still needs work.. what do you guys think?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 pm

hello! just thought i post some random oguri shun hottness!!
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lt1d2gDtEN1qe61t9o1_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lspjmirrbU1r20bzto2_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Tumblr_lspjmirrbU1r20bzto3_500

Onion XD Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes Onion Kiss
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *beats self up*

SO MUCH SETO TALK!!!! *dying out of happiness*
    Why yes, I AM a Seto obsessed fan......lol

Anyways, I was looking through this thread and I saw someone asking if Seto was his first or his last name. XD Seto is his last name and Koji is his first name.

AND there was someone who wanted to see the video of Seto transformed into a beautiful girl. XDDD
    HERE IT IS~~~~ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/p-2iC2BjTs4

I actually bought the magazine from that photoshoot~~~~~ ^_________^
    90% of my money goes to buying Seto goodies. lol
    It doesn't help that he has been releasing so much stuff lately too!! I'm so poor!

Anyways, these are some of my scans from that magazine. :3

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Image11

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Image13

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Image14

And btw, I really like all of the actors that you guys have mentioned here!!!! 8D
    *watches way too many jdramas*

lol I just get really excited when one talks about Seto!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
    Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming

Seto is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful~~~~~ Onion Starry Eyes

But he is also REALLY HOT TOO!!! Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Image77-1

I'll be back to keep spamming with more Seto pics!!!!!!!!! 8D 8D 8D
    Onion Love

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Setowithkitten
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:53 pm

He makes a better girl than me.... curse him! XD
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Keshia wrote:He makes a better girl than me.... curse him! XD

LOL!!! He is way prettier than me too. OTL

Seto is just so gorgeous though~~~~~~ Onion Blush

I wish I had better scanning skills. The pic looks WAY better than my scan. lol
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 4 Image748

lol and I was VERY close to just flying to Hawaii when I read the news of Seto going to Hawaii for his third photobook.
    That pic is from his photore though (collectable pics) But it's still from Hawaii~ :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:44 pm