Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Keshia
AnimaSola86
MangaMistrezz
Oddy
blackbalsam
Mrs.Takagi
Isidarnipples
Careline
OotoroKyouya
Otaku-Nipples
tasukeru
Cinnamonipples
enggrrl
Laila007
18 posters

Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:55 pm

YAY!! THANK YOU SETOLOVE! i was wanting to see the photoshoot of seto! thank you soo much... and my god it's amazing how these japanese actors/idols look SO DARN GOOD AS A WOMAN!! seto looks like a doll!! and i'm glad your back setolove.. cuz now we CAN ALL START SPAMMING ON OUR FAV ACTORS!! woot woot!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Laila007 wrote:YAY!! THANK YOU SETOLOVE! i was wanting to see the photoshoot of seto! thank you soo much... and my god it's amazing how these japanese actors/idols look SO DARN GOOD AS A WOMAN!! seto looks like a doll!! and i'm glad your back setolove.. cuz now we CAN ALL START SPAMMING ON OUR FAV ACTORS!! woot woot!

Yesssssssssssssssssssss~~~~~~~~ Seto makes such a beautiful woman. XD
    lol if Seto really was a girl, I would probably question my sexuality. XDDDDDDDDDDD
    BUT he is a guy so I can happily drool over him all I want~~ Onion Blush

just leaving some scans from his third photobook Et Cetera~ :3
    hahahahaha these are my scans, that's why they aren't good quality. XD

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Image581

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Image580

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Image568

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Image566

lol now to go and post some gifs on the twins appreciation thread~~~ Onion Laugh

But first, I'll also leave this gif here~~ Onion Skipping
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Justwalkinglookssohotwhensetodoesit
    I feel like watching Runway Beat again now~ This is from the PV though~
    lol I actually bought the CD because Seto was on the PV. OTL
    But the song is really nice too!! <3333333333
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:25 pm

awww... i have save runway beat to watch!! and again thank you so much for posting the vid of seto becoming a girl.. the transformation was really interesting and the makeup artist was quite talented (if i go to japan and somehow meet him.. i want him to transform me into a guy, it's one of those "it would be interesting" thing) and u guys i thought this was soo cool.. there is actually a tumblr page where you can confess about j dramas..it's pretty neat! and i guess i'll post some gifs of seto too but with YUSUKE! it's yusuke fixing seto's hair.. YAY!! (i didn't make the gifs though)

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt131g0czq1qenqvto1_r1_250Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt131g0czq1qenqvto2_r1_250
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:17 pm

TUMBLING!!!! <333333333333333333
    Hahahahaha I'll post the gifs that I made with Seto and Yusuke then~~~~~ :3 Nodding
    Seto is my favorite actor but Yusuke is my second favorite actor. XDDD
    I knew about Yusuke first though but Seto just took all of my attention. OTL
    BUT IT'S A GOOD THING THAT THEY ACTED IN THREE DRAMAS~~~ :3
    I hope they'll act together again. lol

Such cute dorks~~ ^____^
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Theyaresolikebrothers

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Setotheconductorofwhat

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Isayyusukewantsattentionwellwhowouldnt

ROFL!!! It's ok Seto...........*hugs*
    Nobody is perfect. *pats* I have a thing for gifing Seto's fails btw. LOL
    He is just so cute though~~~~
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Setofailing

And this one is from Rinne no Ame~
    sooooooooooooooooooooo sad!! *crying just thinking about the drama* T_T
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Brothers
    They were brothers here too just like on Atashinchi no Danshi~
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:29 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEE IT!! i love the pairing of those two!! it's amazing!! soo.. i guess i'll post this vid of d-date at the seventeen summer festival the same one where yusuke is in it! seto is a good singer!

and just to break the ice (just a little) here's a commercial with the boys from arashi.. I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL! I love the overall theme to this and i'm thinking ( all that for a commercial? OK SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!) HEHEHEHE! Enjoy!

Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 am

OMG the famous AU cm!

AU sure knows how ti capture fans' attention and money xD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 am

TOTALLY! it's pretty neat to see actually, and i like that rocker theme in the commercial! ok u guys does anybody else find it a TAD just a tad bit weird that matsumoto jun is doing cm's for makeup? it would make sense if he helped make the product but just endorsing it? it's very different i'll tell ya...

well then again,, it does make me curious to see if that mascara is any good.... Very Happy
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 am

I like the hot pepper beauty cm's from Jun so much <3

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 pm

hahahah i love THAT!! i giggled watching the whole thing! i like the one where he's like "oh you cut your hair... DELICIOUS!! oh Sorry sorry!" LOL!! LOVE IT! since we are posting cm's i'm going to switch gears and i'm going to post this cm with oguri shun and miura haruma! I LOVE THESE COMMERCIALS!!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:50 pm

dedicated to setolove... I COULDN"T STOP LAUGHING SEEING THIS!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt6xbsmtRv1qj0h7xo1_400
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Haruhi Aw Yeah

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Screen12

Check out Suke's crotch shot. #pervertedmomentbuttriedtopassitoffassetokojibeinghigh Smile

Cunning Onion
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 pm

HAHAHAHAH! OMG KEISHA! i was ROFL so freaking hard!! too bad i really couldn't see anything.. hahah oops did i just say that out loud?? Onion Wipes Sweat, h seto did look high in that pic.. well i guess it's time for some SETO SPAM! It's very hard to find a "manly" pic but i guess found one.. anyways enjoy!!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt888u0BvN1r23j8uo1_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lstvwwMNGI1qgtlqbo1_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lsr5biIfLj1qakig0o2_400
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 pm

omg is the second one from Kamen Rider Kiva.

I FUCKING LOVED THAT SHOW IT WAS SO GREAT.
    SO.
    FUCKING.
    GREAT.

it actually blew my mind, it was so amazing.

I was worried it would be as blah as Kabuto, which I was only watching for Yusuke and got bored of after a while. BUT NO IT WAS AWESOME.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 pm

REALLY!! u know i was a little skeptical if i should watch that or not,, but since you gave it the thumbs up, I WILL PUT IT ON MY LIST OF SHOWS TO WATCH!! and i HAVE to put pic of seto wearing tradtional clothing duh!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt6x33CdiF1qakig0o1_500
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

oh my gosh watch Kiva, yes. It was absolutely amazing.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 am

Hehehehe. I was watching my DVD and all of a sudden I notice 62" wide Yusuke crotch LOL! I never inserted a dvd into my laptop so fast to take a screenshot before XD I'm such a perve.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Keshia wrote:Hehehehe. I was watching my DVD and all of a sudden I notice 62" wide Yusuke crotch LOL! I never inserted a dvd into my laptop so fast to take a screenshot before XD I'm such a perve.

HAHAHA OMG! LOL!! 62" wide huh? THAT'S EPIC!!! LOL! well i guess we can spam about seto just a little bit more, i found this cute vid of him cooking!! too cute i tell ya, I LOVE A MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO COOK!

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:22 pm

I SEE SETO SPAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Nosebleed

HAHAHAHA SO I'LL SPAM YOU ALL WITH GIFS NOW!!! <33333333
    BTW, I absolutely LOVE that Prince Series video!!
    I was sad that nobody seemed to have it so I actually bought it and ripped it. XDDDD
    So if anyone has an LJ, it's on the Seto comm there since that's where I posted it. Well it's there and on my own personal journal. XD

Anyways, so I want to spam now!!!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Hotfood

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Jumpingoncounter

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Lookingsocutewhileeating

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Brushingteeth

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tastingfood

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Smilesmile-1

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Heknowshowsexyheis

I made more gifs from that DVD but yeah there are too many..........lol and I want to post these too~~ :3

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Eijipout

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Goldenpair

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Dontletyourselfbebullied

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Gettingfull

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Giftforyou

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Wataruanddogbothsocute

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Cries

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Wataruwhyareyousocute

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tsktskwataru

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Manlyariakeismanly

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Suchafiercelook

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Ilovethisroutine

Er, yeah I think I went a bit too crazy with the seto gifs........... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    But it's kind of like me making up for being gone for days again. LOL

And I was just randomly copying gifs from my album so that's why they are all so random. XDDDDDDDD
    BUT BUT BUT BUT IT'S SETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~ Wooby Onion Eyes

Ah and..........*gets shy all of the sudden*
    I hope this is alright to post here but if anyone has an LJ account and you would like to see a brand new Seto gif everyday, please join this seto gif comm http://setogifaday.livejournal.com/
    Onion Bows

I know I'm not the best at making gifs but if you want to know more about Seto or are curious, please do check out the comm so that you can see a new gif every day! Very Happy

Er anyways, I'll be back!! Very Happy

AND YAY FOR ALL THE SETO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy happy happy happy happy*
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 pm

That made me hungry.

"Keshia, I'm waiting in bed for you."

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Smilesmile-1

Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping Onion Nosebleed
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 pm

oh god his smile just killed me in that one. XD
    I literally saved it to my GIFs folder as "aaaaaaaaaaah.gif" XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:03 pm

OMG! THIS GUY IS AWESOME AND CUTE! i've noticed how vulgar he is and he seems to be VERY comfortable with himself! which is a good thing!! Gah why can't the ouran boys do such things like seto does?? Onion Anger
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

HELLO! it's time for another episode of "im so bored, i'm just going to spam on japanese hotties" YAY! **applauses**
    ENJOY!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt93y0sWjJ1r4i7zg
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt93jmITwR1r4i7zg
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt8qasrud71r4i7zg
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt5i4wM95S1r4i7zgJapanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt78wzvaPK1r4i7zgo1_500
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:59 am

I loved that haircut on Matsuda Shota, I wish he'd go back to it rather than keeping it longer. (it's from when he was in Love Shuffle...good drama)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:45 pm

hey enggrrl, i started watching love shuffle yeserday and i must say, IT"S REALLY GOOD! i love the concept of the show and the characters are unique! THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTION! so today, i have decided to spam on matsuda shota with his short hair!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt84j5FIyM1qchekvo1_1280
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lt4rxx9iuB1r257qvo1_400
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

I'M TOTALLY GOING TO SPAM ON TOMA AND HIS FREAKING LONG AND BEAUTIFUL HAIR FOR HIS NEW MOVIE! OMFG!! HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! I WANT HIM... NOW!! Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    Spoiler:

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 5 Tumblr_lnn40nJdzm1qiv1oi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:08 am