Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Otaku-Nipples
Mrs.Takagi
6 posters

Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video)

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video) Empty Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video)

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 am

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only person who has seen this. . .

This is the music video (and ending theme song) for the Japanese drama 'Indigo no yoru' or Indigo Nights

[Sidebar: the drama itself is pretty interesting, I found the first few dozen episodes online, but they didn't have subtitles, so *shrug*. . .]

I'm pretty sure it's the drama the Takagi twins were in just before they signed on to do OHSHC (because the video is listed as being made in 2010).

Manpei, Shinpei and two other actors from the drama (but I forget their names) created the quartet Indigo4, and released this single "Kokoro~Dear My Friends".

I.
    Love.
    It. :<3:

I just found it about a week and a half ago, and it just blew my freaking mind.

Just thinking about how so many "popular" songs these days are filled with autotuning and other useless noise, and that many of the most watched videos on youtube make absolutely NO sense. . .the smoothness of this song and the simpleness of the video had me thinking "This is WAY to good to be something that came out in 2010. . ." Rolling Eyes

The Takagi twins are actually pretty good singers/dancers. And their clothes? (It should be illegal for guys to go outside looking that good.)

Anyway, I'm literally addicted to this song now lol

I'm posting the link on here and I hope you guys check and out, because I think you might like it too. Very Happy

Last edited by Mrs.ManpeiTakagi on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video) Empty Re: Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video)

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:36 am

...Thank You...So....Much

Your a genius for posting this! Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video) Empty Re: Manpei and Shinpei in Indigo 4 (music video)

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:53 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:...Thank You...So....Much

Your a genius for posting this! Smile

Oh believe me, the pleasure is all mine Smile

Something like this was just too good to keep all to myself LOL
    miyuki_chan
    miyuki_chan
    Commoner

Post by miyuki_chan Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 am

I really enjoyed the drama "Indigo no Yoru"

Long but definitely worth the watch.

They got to work with Mayama Akihiro (who was a cast member in Mei-chan ~ he was Aoyama)
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

I posted this in the Twins thread, but I figured that since you went through the trouble of making a thread about this song (I'm HORRIBLY addicted to it to, now!!) then I would post the lyrics with the song :3 Nodding

Heart~ Dear My Friends

Let's join heart to heart and be stronger than yesterday
    Messing around TIME Sharing SMILE I want to move on WAY Let's go MY FRIENDS (yeah)
    It'll definitely be okay Tomorrow is SO BRIGHT

HOMIE in painful times CALL ME anytime cry out
    HOMIE towards the shining light DEAR MY FRIENDS everyone let's go

WHAT'S HAPPEN? In your lonesome eyes tears I can't see have just fallen
    Don't worry about it Hey, you can tell us anything It'd be sad if you don't let us help you

Laughing about nothing Fighting for no reason Our friends are stupid but
    (THAT'S RIGHT) they're the strongest (THAT'S RIGHT) and the best
    That's what I believe.

Overlapping wishes in our hands We've walked with until today
    Unceasing FEAR Overflowing TEARS No refuge from the PAIN Restless DAYS
    We've gotten over this together, haven't we?

Messing around TIME Sharing SMILE I want to move on WAY Let's go MY FRIENDS (yeah)

Everyone is ALL THE SAME "It's hopeless" There will be days you want to speak words of surrender
    BUT WE GOTTA GO... No matter what happens there's meaning in it
    You're about to cry, but look, your friends are here

Arguing over nothing Running in circles The things we try to do are stupid but
    (THAT'S RIGHT) We're the strongest (THAT'S RIGHT) and the best So we can be proud

I can't tell what's the truth and what's a lie but
    Hey, anytime and anywhere you guys are there If we band together we can make it through

We won't let anyone crumble So let's link arms and meet this head-on
    No more crying Dream bigger ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE...

Overlapping wishes in our hands We've walked with until today
    Unceasing FEAR Overflowing TEARS No refuge from the PAIN Restless DAYS
    We've gotten over this together, haven't we?

HOMIE in painful times CALL ME anytime cry out
    HOMIE towards the shining light DEAR MY FRIENDS everyone let's go

~*~*~*~*~

Kokoro~ Dear My Friends

Tsunagi awaseyou kokoro to kokoro kinou yori motto tsuyoku
    kudaranai TIME wakachiai SMILE susumitai WAY ikou MY FRIENDS (YEAH)
    kitto daijoubu asu wa SO BRIGHT

HOMIE tsurai toki niwa ne CALL ME itsudatte koe kakete yo
    HOMIE hikari sasu hou ni DEAR MY FRIENDS minna de ikou

WHAT'S HAPPEN? hitori samishii hitomi mienai namida tatta ima nagareta
    sou kizukawanaide nandatte ne, hanashite nanimo chikara ni narenainjya kanashii

muimi ni warattari "imifu" ni kenka shitari
    uchira no nakama wa baka bakka dakedo (THAT'S RIGHT) saikyou de (THAT'S RIGHT) saikou datte
    sou omoeru yo

kasaneawaseta te no hira ni negai kyou made aruitekitanda
    tomaranai FEAR afuredasu TEARS yaribanai PAIN sewashii DAYS
    minna norikoetekitaro?

dare datte ALL THE SAME "dame da"tte, yowane hakitakunaru hi mo aru yo
    BUT WE GOTTA GO... donna koto ni datte chanto imi wa atte
    nakisou demo hora, nakama ga irunnda

muda ni surechigattari moro ni kara mawattari yarukoto nasukoto baka bakka dakedo
    (THAT'S RIGHT) saikyou de (THAT'S RIGHT) saikou datte sou hokoreru yo

nani ga honto de uso ka da nante ima wa mada wakaranai kedo
    sou, itsu datte doko ni datte mina ga ite kata wo kundeireba norikoete yukeru

hitori demo kakecha dame nanda sou kitto saa kumou kataku sukuramu
    mou naku monka yume wa fukuramu ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE...

kasaneawaseta te no hira ni negai kyou made aruitekitanda
    tomaranai FEAR afuredasu TEARS yaribanai PAIN sewashinai DAYS
    minna norikoetekitaro?

HOMIE tsurai toki niwa ne CALL ME itsudatte koe kakete yo
    HOMIE hikari sasu hou ni DEAR MY FRIENDS minna de ikou

~*~*~*~*~

ココロ~ Dear My Friends

つなぎ合わせようココロとココロ 昨日よりもっと強く
    くだらないtime 分かち合いsmile 進みたいway 行こうmy friends(yeah)
    きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

Homie辛い時には ねぇCall meいつだって声かけてよ
    Homie光射す方に Dear my friends皆で行こう

What’s happen? 独り寂しい瞳 見えない涙 たった今流れた
    そう気遣わないで なんだってねぇ、話して 何も力になれないんじゃ悲しい

無意味に爆笑(わら)ったり“イミフ”に喧嘩したり
    ウチらの仲間はバカばっかだけど (That’s right)最強で (That’s right)最高だって
    そう思えるよ

重ね合わせた手のひらに願い 今日まで歩いてきたんだ
    止まらないfear 溢れ出すtears やり場ないpain 忙しないdays
    みんな乗り越えてきたろ?

きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

誰だってAll the same 「ダメだ・・」って、弱音吐きたくなる日もあるよ
    But we gotta go・・ どんな出来事(こと)にだってちゃんと意味はあって
    泣きそうでもほら、仲間がいるんだ

無駄にすれ違ったり モロに空回ったり やる事成す事 バカばっかだけど
    (That’s right)最強で (That’s right)最高だって そう誇れるよ

何がホントでウソかだなんて今はまだわからないけど
    そう、いつだってどこにだって皆がいて 肩を組んでいれば乗り越えてゆける

きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

1人でも欠けちゃダメなんだ そうきっと さぁ組もう固くスクラム
    もう泣くもんか 夢は膨らむ One for all, all for one・・

重ね合わせた手のひらに願い 今日まで歩いてきたんだ
    止まらないfear 溢れ出すtears やり場ないpain 忙しないdays
    みんな乗り越えてきたろ?

きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

Homie辛い時には ねぇCall meいつだって声かけてよ
    Homie光射す方に Dear my friends皆で行こう
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:22 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:PLEASE tell me I'm not the only person who has seen this. . .

This is the music video (and ending theme song) for the Japanese drama 'Indigo no yoru' or Indigo Nights

[Sidebar: the drama itself is pretty interesting, I found the first few dozen episodes online, but they didn't have subtitles, so *shrug*. . .]

I'm pretty sure it's the drama the Takagi twins were in just before they signed on to do OHSHC (because the video is listed as being made in 2010).

Manpei, Shinpei and two other actors from the drama (but I forget their names) created the quartet Indigo4, and released this single "Kokoro~Dear My Friends".

I.
    Love.

Just thinking about how so many "popular" songs these days are filled with autotuning and other useless noise, and that many of the most watched videos on youtube make absolutely NO sense. . .the smoothness of this song and the simpleness of the video had me thinking "This is WAY to good to be something that came out in 2010. . ." Rolling Eyes

The Takagi twins are actually pretty good singers/dancers. And their clothes? (It should be illegal for guys to go outside looking that good.)

I'm posting the link on here and I hope you guys check and out, because I think you might like it too. Very Happy

This song is just so beautiful. . .I actually started to tear up while watching it. . .

I think I loved it even more after I read the English translation of the lyrics.

And the twins. . .OMG, they're so gorgeous, I can't even think of the words to describe them. . .

I had to giggle a couple of times while watching the choreography.

Is it just me, or did they seem a little. . .stiff(?) with the dance moves?

I don't know how to explain it. . .but did anyone else notice there were moments during the video where the guys had these sort of blank expressions on their faces. .? Perhaps they were just nervous or distracted??

I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, I was just making an observation. I'm still crazy about this video

By the way, does anyone know where I can watch the drama that this song is used for? With the subtitles if possible?

I really wanna watch it now. . .
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Babyface21 wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:PLEASE tell me I'm not the only person who has seen this. . .

I.
    Love.

This song is just so beautiful. . .I actually started to tear up while watching it. . .

I think I loved it even more after I read the English translation of the lyrics.

And the twins. . .OMG, they're so gorgeous, I can't even think of the words to describe them. . .

I had to giggle a couple of times while watching the choreography.

Is it just me, or did they seem a little. . .stiff(?) with the dance moves?

I don't know how to explain it. . .but did anyone else notice there were moments during the video where the guys had these sort of blank expressions on their faces. .? Perhaps they were just nervous or distracted??

I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, I was just making an observation. I'm still crazy about this video

By the way, does anyone know where I can watch the drama that this song is used for? With the subtitles if possible?

I really wanna watch it now. . .

I'm glad you like the video! It was love at first sight for me too lol
    It kinda got me a little emotional too after listening to it 5 or 6 times (and I'll have you know that that is not an easy task because I am NOT an emotional person. . .)

The twins are the only reason I watched it. . .lol I mean the other guys are cool too but Manpei and Shinpei are total cuties, whenever I see them smile. . .my brain just automatically shuts down. . . tongue

I did kind of notice that awkward choreography too. . .I'm not sure what that was about. . .lol
    Once or twice it even looked like they stepped too early or too late. . .I think maybe it was just nerves, it happens to the best of us at one time or another, I don't hold it against them at all Very Happy

Personally I think the twins have a good chance of becoming potentionally good singers/dancers (with a little more practice and perhaps vocal training of course lol)
    But they have good harmony and they've both sang in plays before, so yeah, I think it's a good possibility Cool

Um, right now, there doesn't seem to be any English subtitles for the drama "Club Indigo". . . Evil or Very Mad If you aren't in a hurry to watch it, I'd like to take another da or two just to be absolutely sure there isn't someone out there holding out on the subbed version lol

If not, I've found a site that has all the episodes minus the subs if you're still interested. It's one of the first Japanese dramas I've ever watched that actually has more than 10-20 episodes (this one has about 60 episodes I think Shocked )
    I actually started watching it myself about 2 nights ago, so I'm halfway done with it.

It's not bad (since I only understand about 40-50% of whats going on. . . Rolling Eyes ) It's got everything: comedy, mystery, romance, violence, suspense, even transvestites affraid

If I honestly can't find a site hosting the series with English subtitles, I promise to post up what I could find in a couple of days (if that's cool with you ^_^)

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 pm

HONTO KAWAII!! the twins were adorable! and i giggled too at some parts but then again, the twins were too cute!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 pm

HONTO KAWAII!! the twins were adorable! and i giggled too at some parts but then again, the twins were too cute!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Laila007 wrote:HONTO KAWAII!! the twins were adorable! and i giggled too at some parts but then again, the twins were too cute!

I know right?

Weren't they just the best part of the whole video? Very Happy

I was hoping there would be some behind the scenes footage of the making of the video, but so far I got nuttin'. . .

But I seriously have to play the song at least 3 times a day (and the video at least once a day).
    Even though the choreography still makes my right eye twitch a little bit everytime I watch it, it's still an amazing/uplifting song.

I'm not sure about dancing, but Man and Shin are pretty talented when it comes to singing.
    They both have experience in singing live on stage and I really think that with some more vocal training, they could really put out more songs if they wanted to (maybe R&B like this one, or perhaps rock?)

Because of the meaning behind the lyrics, I've officially renamed this song to:
    Manpei and Shinpei's theme Hug
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

HAHA YES!! that should be the twins theme!! i just thought it was nice to see the guys show some talent and they are not just actors! you know, they should do a music vid for ouran! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:09 pm