Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
rywenstar
tasukeru
Laila007
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
Fidei-Avi
ManpeiFanservice
em
KaoruHitachiin
Jenavieve
Tamakisnipples
りんちゃん
demonslayermiu
yanie
jade
trixi
enggrrl
seaweed
Kumachan~
Otaku-Nipples
usa-chan
Isidarnipples
annanipples
damselunderstress
Hotaru Gunso
CommonFolkNipples
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Oddy
Cinnamonipples
35 posters

THE NSFW (not safe for work) THREAD

Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

THE NSFW (not safe for work) THREAD - Page 9 Empty Re: THE NSFW (not safe for work) THREAD

Post by Beelzenef Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I read NC-17 fics when I was 12, so don't feel so bad. xP
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

THE NSFW (not safe for work) THREAD - Page 9 Empty Re: THE NSFW (not safe for work) THREAD

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 pm

13 is when I got my start reading yaoi. Very Happy
    I was already reading high-rated straight fics by like, age 11 or 12, but lost interest when I discovered yaoi. XD

NOW I'M 17, I LOVE YAOI, AND
    I REGRET NOTHING
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 pm

oh okay lol i thought i was the only one so i feel all dirty inside and yeah lol
    AND OMFG DUDE YAOI IS THE BEST! i started with yaoi and i'm forever yaoi ok lol
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

THIS IS GREAT! I think it would be a good idea to combine all our dirty thoughts into on BIG FANFIC! what do you say? we should first brainstorm ideas and a basic story line! YOSH! let's do this! Onion Thumbs Up
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Ele...it sounds like you're thinking we should set up a kink meme. (Which, y'know, I'm all for. Both a live action one and a new Ouran one...)

Or I'm putting my words into your mouth. XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:Ele...it sounds like you're thinking we should set up a kink meme. (Which, y'know, I'm all for. Both a live action one and a new Ouran one...)

Or I'm putting my words into your mouth. XD
    you know what, THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!! whatever works, let's see how far we can take this until we all just faint from the hotness and sexy-ness! What do you say peeps?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 pm

IDEA!! how about we do a fan fic based off of kinky MEME!! IT"S BRILLIANT I TELL YOU! MUAHAHAH! Onion Laugh
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 am

tasukeru wrote:daito yusuke nsfw fanfic? say no more! sorry if it's not any good, i haven't written fanfics in a long time and this is my first guy x guy .__.
    Spoiler:
    It's not very good so I apologize. and please don't read if you think you can't take it cos you prolly wont. I know a lot of people who complain after reading my fics. They're supposedly really dirty and yeah.

more please. thanks Very Happy
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am

Laila007 wrote:IDEA!! how about we do a fan fic based off of kinky MEME!! IT"S BRILLIANT I TELL YOU! MUAHAHAH! Onion Laugh

...I actually have no idea what you're suggesting here. Headesk Sweatdrop
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 pm

HAHAHA LOL!! i don't even think i know either,,, i guess the kink meme is good! i donno know anymore! LOL! first i was thinking we should all put our heads together to make one big fanfic u know filled with "passion" and then the idea of a kink meme came up and then i thought we make a story based off of kink meme and so on and so forth! i donno i think that made sense? Wall ... Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 pm

According to TV Tropes:
    "Kink Meme
    A fandom and shipping phenomenon, most of them based on Livejournal. A Kink Meme is where a user (usually anonymously, though the rules on this differ between kink memes) posts both a pairing and a kink. Another user then anonymously fills this request with either art or Fan Fic.

While Kink Memes, true to their name, usually contain plenty of smut, it is usually permissible to request Fluff or drama fic with no sex as well. "

ANONYMITY IS NOT NECESSARY, AS THE POSTER WILL BE APPRECIATED GREATLY. XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

SWEET!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm

ALRIGHT.
    SOMEBODY.

DAITO AND YUSUKE.
    MAID CLOTHING.
    YOU CHOOSE WHO WEARS IT AND WHO TOPS.

MAKE IT HOT.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Oh god. I introduced kink memes to people who didn't know of them before? I'm wavering between Onion Sudden shock Onion Sweat and I REGRET NOTHING

I would suggest though, keeping it anon and then making a claim section too.

...Hosted on LJ cause otherwise it'd get messy here and get lost in all the other posts in the thread.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 pm

HAHAHAH! LOL! don't feel bad at ALL! we cannot run away from reality! stuff like this exists!! I first want to see how someone does it b4 i start doing this myself! and this is a totally random pic, i checked and no one posted this one yet. maybe this can give some inspiration! THE NSFW (not safe for work) THREAD - Page 9 Tumblr_lqc7alHq6F1qc6raao1_400 **claim** i don't own this pic, i found it from tumblr! TEHE!
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm more than willing to create a kink meme on livejournal (which I feel is the easiest place), but I'm attempting to make it more organized than the ones I've seen thus far, as they can get really messy and hard to understand. I would make it open to all people, including non-members of LJ.

I assume there are people interested?
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 pm

damselunderstress wrote:I'm more than willing to create a kink meme on livejournal (which I feel is the easiest place), but I'm attempting to make it more organized than the ones I've seen thus far, as they can get really messy and hard to understand. I would make it open to all people, including non-members of LJ.

I assume there are people interested?

I was thinking we'd model it after the CG one(s) or..well, my other example was the Supernatural one but that's a pretty big one so..(still good for simple organisation ideas like putting 'REQUEST: Pairing, kink(s)' in the title of the comment' and then the same for when it's filled - and giving your fill a title.. Obvs. one prompt per comment because that makes it messy too..) Except not as a community, created as a journal (unless we create a new journal and a community or you don't mind your LJ linked as being the creator/owner of the kink meme community...which I kinda do). With anon commenting on, no IP tracking. And y'know, I'd be happy to create a delicious account to go with it to index everything.

user/community names...

olakink
    ola_kink
    ouranliveactionkink
    ouranliveaction_kink

It'd be easier if there was a nicer way to to abbriviate 'ouran live action'..I'm leaning towards the last one there. Unless there's something else you think we should use..

Other option is that it's a post in someone's pre-existing journal but...I think I'd prefer a new one.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 pm

YES THERE IS!! LIKE ME!! Triumphant Tamaki
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:04 am

Laila007 wrote:YES THERE IS!! LIKE ME!! Triumphant Tamaki

LOL, I thought you were suggesting yourself as 'something else we can use' XD

The only thing we should watch out for is that...well, a lot of the time these fail because people promt but don't write. And putting 'if you prompt one, write one' deters people from prompting.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 am

oh i see, so first we need to know if there is more ppl who r interested in doing this! GOT IT! Wink
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 pm

OURANLIVEACTION_KINK

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE ONLY TIMES I'D BE ACTIVE ON LIVEJOURNAL

THIS MUST HAPPEN

But I agree about the issue of filling prompts. I myself haven't written fanfic in ages and have never even attempted smut, so I wouldn't be of much help. The LJ comm for the Ouran live action doesn't look very active either.

I still want a kink meme thoughhh!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I LOVE Livejournal, so I think this would be a great idea! Art would be accepted, right? I fail at writing fics, but I could draw! Maybe any type of thing could be accepted for filling the prompt, like if you wanted to photoshop Yusuke's head on a maid. I mean, just for the people out there who feel they can't do anything. xP
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

YES i think art would be a great idea! I was thinking of taking screen caps and adding text and editing it like that! so yea i think it would be good to have that freedom of doing so! Onion Thumbs Up
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 pm

ugh. hit a snag. username / community name max of 15 characters.

How do you feel about..

ouranlivekink
    ouranlive_kink
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm

seaweed wrote:
    tasukeru wrote:daito yusuke nsfw fanfic? say no more! sorry if it's not any good, i haven't written fanfics in a long time and this is my first guy x guy .__.
    Spoiler:
    It's not very good so I apologize. and please don't read if you think you can't take it cos you prolly wont. I know a lot of people who complain after reading my fics. They're supposedly really dirty and yeah.

more please. thanks Very Happy
    from me? or just more fanfics from anyone else?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:32 am