The K-Pop Thread

Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

The K-Pop Thread

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 pm

FOR ALL Y'ALL DISCUSSING KOREAN POP ON THE COUNT TO 1000000 THREAD.

GO.

Squishy Face

GD's Imaginary Wife

Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 pm

G-DRAGON MAKES ME TINGLE IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES.
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 pm

My fave Kpop groups are Super Junior and Girls Generation!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:47 pm

LOLOL I really like Super Junior and SHinee, and I want to get into them a lot more.

With Big Bang, it was just a rush of epicness and I was already obsessed.

Especially with GD. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 am

taco!! since u like shinee, have you seen there come back song???

enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

I like 2pm. Their new single, Hands Up, is super catchy!

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 am

yes! I LIKE THAT SONG! it's good... those guys really have nice bodies... here's one the members doing a photo shoot for men's health..

and here's one 2pm and girls generation....
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 am

I do laugh my ass off at the video for "I'm your man". I like the song, but when they rip open their shirts Onion Nosebleed ....bahahahaha Onion Laugh
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 pm

SO APPARENT-FUCKING-LY

BigBang did this parody of something called Secret Garden or whatever

AND THERE IS A GTOP KISS?

THIS IS SOMETHING I MUST SEE.

SOMEONE, PLEASE CONFIRM THIS.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:15 pm

LYCHEE!

HERE YOU GO!

I hope you like it! ;A;

Please excuse any mistakes! gjshgdhjsagdksa <3

Spoiler:
    It was absolutely insane! The screams, the lights, the fireworks on the stage in the giant arena, the pushing and the shoving within the huge crowd of fans, especially the fans that were closest to the stage. You were one of the lucky ones who got front row seats, because of a contest you entered in school. Winning the front row ticket was probably the best day of your life, and this was the best night of your life. Even with all the crazy girls around you screaming and shoving at each other. You shoved one girl back away from you, an irritated scowl on your face. Yeah, you were a huge fan of Super Junior, probably a big a fan as all the other girls around you, but didn’t these girls know how to control themselves? My God!

Soon as the music started, and the screaming intensified, and you were there right along with everyone else, screaming your lungs out as Super Junior M made their appearance first on stage. The music had gotten louder before the guys started singing, making the crowd go even crazier. You were on your feet, dancing and singing along, your eyes trained on one member only, Zhou Mi. You loved anything Super Junior, you loved every member, but Zhou Mi was the one who had your heart. From his wonderful looks to his beautiful voice, just looking at him dance and perform on stage made your heart flutter wildly.

Hands in the air, screams and squeals leaving your mouth and mixing with the others, you watched as Zhou Mi approached your side of the stage, standing right before you before he bent over, lightly grabbing the hands of the fans before he reached yours, keeping a firm hold as he sung a few lines to you, staring you right in the eye before he let go of your hand, winking at you before walking off. You couldn’t even hear the squeals coming from around you, your heart beating fast. Did... did that just happen?

The show went on. Your mind was still in a haze as you cheered and scream with the rest of the fans. You could still feel his hand on yours, even as you quickly left the arena after the show ended. You were determined to get an autograph from Zhou Mi, it has been your mission since you won the tickets. You had a notepad and a Sharpie in your pocket, ready for you to whip it out as soon as you can. You rushed outside and then towards the back of the arena, ignoring the other fans who had the same idea. The guys were most likely to leave out the back and head straight for their tour bus. This was going to be a perfect opportunity. Not even the security guards can control a huge crowd of fangirls.

Making is passed the guards, you rushed towards the big crowd of girls and you whipped out your notepad and Sharpie. You were way in the back of the crowd and that annoyed you greatly. You were going to complete this mission, dammit! A determined look set on your face, you brought your sleeves up to your elbows before you squeezed right in between some girls, slowly trying to squeeze your way through without making your intentions too noticeable. You were almost right to the front and tried to squeeze your way through two girls when one noticed you, and she scowled.

“Hey! You get back, bitch!” Instead of pushing you back like you would have expected, she pushed you to the side, making you bump into another girl, who pushed you away and right onto the ground in front of the crowd. You growled but before you could get up to do anything, a pair of feet stopped right in front of you and you blinked. “Ahh! Stop being so mean to each other~” Looking up, and ignoring the screams that started yet again, your wide eyes met with the eyes of one Zhou Mi and you turned red, instantly feeling embarrassed. You fell right in front of him!

Noticing the embarrassed look, Zhou Mi laughed and grabbed your hand, helping you get to your feet as the other members went to please the other fans, giving them autographs and taking pictures with them. “Don’t be embarrassed!” Zhou Mi said with a smile, and you turned even redder, your heart rate escalating. A grin was slowly forming on your face and you quickly covered it, causing him to frown a bit. “Aish! Don’t cover your pretty smile like that!” He took your hands away from your face, smiling when he saw the grin. “That’s better!” Looking down, he bent over to pick up your notepad and Sharpie. “Want an autograph, yeah? Well, here ya go!” He flipped open your notepad and uncapped the Sharpie before he signed it before handing it over back to you. Slowly, you grabbed your notepad and Sharpie, the grin on your face getting bigger. “Thank you so much!” you said happily.

“Ah, I have to get going. Thanks for being a fan! And make sure to stay off the ground, okay?” he said, laughing. And before you could even react, he took your hand again and laid a kiss right on your knuckles. Your heartbeat increased yet again and before you knew it, he was walking away and you stared after him in a daze. Before he was rushed onto the bus by the guards, he turned back to you and sent you a huge smile, winking before he turned back around to get into the tour bus.

Soon enough, you along with the crowd of girl were ushered out of the back and towards the front, being told to leave the premises. A smile was plastered right onto your face as you held the notepad to your chest, having read what Zhou Mi wrote probably a million times already. Giggling to yourself as you walked, you opened the notepad again.

“Don’t cover your smile ever again, okay! I demand it! You’re too beautiful to hide that smile~ With love, Zhou Mi~”

-End-

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:38 pm

OMG TACO!! THAT WAS SOOO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVED IT!! SO SO SO CUTE!!! Hug that was great, and that made me happy.. and here is a present for you!

BIG BANG PARODY OF SECRET GARDEN!!

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 pm

fghdlkda I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT

AND OMG GFKFDHJGSA I HAVE TO WATCH THAT WHEN MY MOM GETS HOME BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO HEAR THE DOORBELL WITH MY HEADPHONES ON GDSGDHGJDGADHGHDGJHAS

I'm so glad you liked it though. ;A;

WHAT PART DID YOU LIKE BEST FDJSHDA
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 pm

OMG

I am in TEARS.

I watched both parts and omfg

Too damn funny dfgshafdghjsafgdha

xDDDDDDDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

lol I LAUGHED MY BUTT off watching that.. and as for parts that i liked, i like the part where i'm in the concert and he comes and sings to me! (that part is nice cuz to be very honest, i never actually BEEN to a concert b4 so it was nice to imagine it) and of course towards the end where i bump in to him and he kisses my hand and tells me to keep smiling! **SIGH** it was great!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Onion Bows
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 pm

omg Lychee you are WELCOME! <333 I had fun writing it!

And hey, after I read what you wrote me like... 10 times already...

Is it okay if I write like, a continuation for it?

o3o
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

yes yes of course!! and i want to read it!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

OKAY GOOD

I SHALL WRITE IT 8D

I had this idea in my head since last night LOL
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Wow...Korea's very popular this time of year, huh? All our kpop stars in nothing but their swimwear.... Cool Life's good.... I'm currently watching "TvN Kpop Star Hunt" and I'm rooting for Chris to win (He's very hot).
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm

now I was to see GD in swimwear....

-rolls on the floor screaming-
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

mango, you are totally right about that. Just recently i've been starting to watch korean variety shows and the one i really enjoy is called "star king" it's like a talent show but there are celebrities also that participate with the contestants. IT"S SOO FUNNY!! i highly recommend it!! and mango, the show you are watching is it a drama or a reality show?? just curious!

and taco i couldn't find anything of gd shirtless but i found gd's childhood! SO CUTE!

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 pm

LYCHEE.

I AM SCREAMING.

SO CUTE.

NOT EVEN JUST GD.

ALL THE CUTE LITTLE ASIANS GDHJSGDHJGKDSA
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

LYCHEE I'M DONE DJSKGJKHDGHJKDGJKA

Spoiler:
    Here I am, working on GD’s face. Again. I honestly didn’t see this happening at all. On my first day, I was supposed to work on G-Dragon’s make up for one of his concerts with the rest of his group, Big Bang. I thought it was going to go terribly, but he liked my work, complimented it even. He even asked me if I was single. I have no idea why he would even ask me such a question, but he did, and it left me rattled during his show. Then he kissed me, on my cheek afterwards... I was still rattled even after a few weeks.

GD liking my work made me feel a lot more confident as I continued with his makeup. He and the boys had a photoshoot today, so it was my job to make them all look perfect for it. After a few more touches of make up, I was finally finished. Setting my stuff down on the small table where I arranged my makeup, I took a step back, smiling a bit. “Alright, GD. We’re done.” He stood up from his chair and took a look in the mirror, smirking at his reflection. “I’m so glad I decided to keep you. Good job.” I couldn’t help but blush at what he said and I smiled bigger, putting my head down a bit. “Thanks.” Flashes of what happened the night we first met ran in my mind and I could feel my cheek where he kissed me burning. Oh God, there was no way I’m going to get over that.

The photoshoot was starting and the photographer was calling for the boys to come over. I quickly gave the boys a good luck before I went off the the side, waiting for whenever the boys are going to need a touch up. The photoshoot was going well, which ended up with the boys taking silly pictures, laughing, making jokes, pushing and shoving each other. They were like a big group of brothers, and were possibly the biggest dorks I have ever seen. I laughed a bit as the boys started to dance, the photographer going crazy and taking picture after picture. The boys had beautiful smiles, but it was GD’s that had a huge effect on me. I’ve never really had what other K-Pop fans call a bias, but after that night, I can very much consider GD my bias.

Don’t get me wrong, all of the boys were very nice and friendly and fun to be around, not to mention good looking, but GD... just... GD. I lightly touched my face. I should stick my head in a freezer somewhere. The photoshoot was finally over and I started to pack my makeup back into my bag. While doing so, someone from behind had grabbed and squeezed my hips and I gasped loudly, quickly turning around to face whoever it was. “Whoa! I didn’t mean to scare you!” GD said, just grinning at me. I give him a playful glare, turning around to continue packing my stuff. “Well you did, jerk,” I said playfully, a small smile on my face. “Aish! I’m not a jerk! That’s a mean thing to say!” I could only laugh and I turned my head to stick my tongue out at him. “Ha! Maybe I’m just not that nice!” I say, laughing.

I finished packing my makeup and I strapped my bag over my shoulder before turning to GD. “I’ll see you on Saturday for the meeting about the next show,” I tell him, giving him a bow and a smile. Though, the smile left my face left when I looked at his more closely. Ah, his eyeliner was smudged a bit... “Close your eyes. Some makeup has smudged on your face.” I say, and he just smirked at me in return. Why is he...? Oh... Still, he closed his eyes and I reached up to wipe the smudge away with my finger, careful not to smudge anymore, or to poke his eye. “Alright! All done.” I say before I quickly stepped back and walked away from him, not really realizing the disappointed look on his face. “I see you guys on Saturday!”

My face burned. How can one guy have such a huge effect on me? My heart always races around him and let’s not even talk about my seemingly permanent red face that I always have when around him. Ugh! Why was this happening?! “Ack!” I let out a yell when suddenly, my bag was pulled back, causing the strap to press against my chest, forcing me to stop. “Hey!” I turned around, rolling my eyes when I see GD standing there, pouting. “You tricked me.” he said and I quirked an eyebrow. “How did I trick you? What the hell are you talking about, GD?” He narrowed his eyes at me. “‘There’s some makeup smudged on your face,’” he repeated what I said earlier and I quirked my eyebrows. That night flashed and I just gave him a look. Did he expect me to kiss him like he kissed me? “You’re the one that tricked me, actually. With that kiss backstage. ‘Oh wait, there is a makeup smudge on your face.’ You’re the trickster, not me.” Seriously. My face couldn’t possibly get any hotter and... why was he smirking at me. “Don’t act like you didn’t like it,” he said and I just stared at him. Oh God, oh God! Without word, I turned on my heel and walked away quickly. I need to get away from him!

I didn’t even make up halfway down the hall until I felt an arm draped over my shoulder and I sent GD a glare, which he ignored. He just gave me a crooked smile and I looked away from him as we continued to walk. Be still my beating heart! “So I take it you did~?” he asked and I snorted. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I answered, keeping my eyes straight. “Ohhh, you don’t. How about I refresh your memory?”

And GD moved right in front of me, making me stop before I bump into him. Without warning, he put his hands right on my hips. My mind raced. Was he going to kiss me again?! Ah! He is! But instead of on my cheek, he kissed me... right on the crook of my neck. I sucked in a breath, feeling his warm lips on my skin. I felt hot, I knew my entire body was red. I couldn’t even speak when GD took a step back, patting my shoulder with a satisfied smile on his face. “See you Saturday~” And he walked off. I stood there in the middle of the hallway, a stunned look on my face. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even think. Just....

Why does GD keep on kissing me?!

“Ah! GD left without us!” Daesung said as he walked passed me with the rest of Big Bang. TOP turned his head and looked at me, quirking an eyebrow. “What are you standing there for?” he asks and the four of them stop. I didn’t answer TOP, for I was falling back, crashing right onto the floor.

sdksahdsafhsdfjkhdsa
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm

THAT WAS SOO GOOD TACO!! I LIKED IT!!

and guys how funny is this. so on april fools day, super junior's leader leeteuk tweeted his ACTUAL number to the world! and i saw this too and i was like "pft, nah it's fake" then he tweets that it's real! and then it was revealed that he got over 500 calls something thousand sms's and so on.. to the point that his phone died!! and his company confirmed that it was his real number!and now ppl are mad at him and stuff... how sad right... dang i wish i tried to call him.. oh well.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

dgjhdghjsgdhjsga YAY I'M GLAD YOU DID.

I think I may work on more, and probably make it an actual fanfic... dgdsgjhgda omfg yes

And awwwwh, no one should be mad at him. D: It was all good fun hjsgdhjagdas
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Lychee, the show I'm watching is a reality show- they choose from a group of contestants and see which one is the next kpop star. It's not only people from Korea, there's also people from the Philippines, Singapore, China and Thailand. It's pretty cool (They all need to know how to speak Korean though, duh). It's only episode 1 right now.

Here's a song for all the girls here! (They also sing an english version, but since this IS the kpop thread, I figured you would want the korean version).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:50 pm