Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:03 pm

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mj9ouaGYvW1qz4rgp

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_lzvpnuA5N41qbxe99

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjbbiu8hXt1qz4rgp

I SEE HOW IT IS!! NO BODY LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjcpoxJz551qz4rgp

I posted tiny chat and nobody bothered to come!! and yea I GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjcqlalIIs1qz4rgpThe K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjc39pCfRz1qz4rgp
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 am

LYCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I'm sorry! ;-;
    I wasn't even home when you were on tiny chat, so I couldn't even go one. D:
    And I was gone all day yesterday because I was spending the day with my brother.
    I WAS BUISYYfyfsdhjfka

But either way, I'm sorry!
    I should have at least told you that I wasn't gonna be able to go on tiny chat.
    I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU ;_____;

Forgive me? ;___;
    Will cute dancing Onew make you forgive meeeee? ;__;

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mbyzazOI3T1rnnrnt_zpsb7f4148d
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm so sorry Lychee! But I have a legit excuse: my Internet was down ALL day yesterday and most of the day before. I can only get online for short spurts before it goes out right now. Supposedly on Tuesday a guy should come and fix it, but until then I won't be able to do tiny chat Sad
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 pm

**wipes tears** it's ok I guess.. i forgive you both!! but yea let us know in the future Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:45 pm

YAAAAAYY!

Alright, so I went to Walmart today with my friend and her sister, and she was telling me how when she was watching Mun2, which is a Spanish/English channel that plays music and shows, that they played a K-Pop video!

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mj8dw4wjgx1qz4rgp_zps3cc86ca8

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

She didn't remember anything about it xD So I was basically interrogating her about the video and how many guys were in there and the setting and stuff, and from what she WAS able to tell me, she saw Shinee's Sherlock!

I am SUPER excited about that, because I wouldn't think that they'd play ANY K-Pop on a channel that's for Spanish people! Like, this really excites me! I know that in a lot of Spanish speaking countries, there are TONS of K-Pop fans, but I just like the thought of K-Pop being played on a Spanish channel! I don't think I've heard of anything K-Pop, besides Gangnam Style of course, being played on any regular English channel, like MTV or anything!

Way to go Hispanic people!

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_lr8dlbIxZ11qjq8uv_zps0d261fcc

And, I looked on the Mun2 tag on Tumblr, and I see that also Super Junior was played as well as Shinee! o: I think it was Mr. Simple and some other song I forgot the name of. But ahhh! I'm really excited that this has happened, and now I'm gonna keep my eye on Mun2 and see if I can spot them myself! 8D
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:14 pm

oo very nice... i think latin america has a STRONG and i mean very strong support for kpop.. you see it all the time on kpop vids on youtube. they comment from everywhere in latin america like "come to peru" "argentina loves you" . so yea it's pretty cool!! and UGH taco, when are you gonna fan girl over ukiss? cuz that's what i'm doing right now!! well they released a new song and new album and I like their album and i listen to all of their songs. (as you guys know i'm very picky with my kpop) like all their songs are enjoyable to listen in their new album! so just watch the vid! it's SOO GOOD!! it's very UNF!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Ohhhh! That was a really cool video! I liked the song and the dance, and they're really good looking! <3

Ahhh, Ukiss is on my list, but I'm still dealing with Infinite over here. xDDD But Ukiss is definitely on the list, though!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm

yay i'm glad you liked the vid taco!! Hug and since you are getting into infinite, is there a song of them you really like? i have seen infinite h's songs with dongwoon and hoya! i personally like hoya if i had to pick. but ahem taco, what is this i'm reading taco, you like dongwoon's MOUTH!! LOL!! but yea i know his lips are nice but you just put it in a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

I REALLY love their song BTD. The video is TOTALLY awesome and suspenseful and I love it, omg.
    And yeah, I've seen the videos for Infinite H too! I really like them, and I like Hoya and Dongwoo A LOT.
    LMAO IM
    SORRY?
    No, I'm not but.
    JUST
    HIS MOUTH
    DOESN'T IT LOOK BIG TO YOU? LIKE WHEN HE GRINS?
    HIS LIPS AND HIS TEETH AND HIS EVERYTHING
    EVEN HIS VOICE
    FGSFVKJHVJFASHJKFVHKJA
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:07 pm

hehehehe lol taco, lol!! you and your cray cray ness. it's ok it's all good. i get where you are comin from if you are looking at it THAT way! ahem.. hehehe... yes i'm slowly catching your groove on your pervy-ness! and OMG dude, have you ever watched the korean variety show "running man"? if you haven't OMG watch it, the newest one is with JACKIE CHAN! it's soo freaking hilarious!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

lololol
    Dongwoo is just so <3 ;____;

AND YEAH
    I've seen when BigBang was on Running Man, and I heard about Jackie Chan being on there too xD

That reminds me!
    One time I was talking to my friend, and she's not a fan of K-Pop, but she knows all of BB and everyone because I she follows me on Tumblr
    But one day I was telling her about BB being on Running Man, and explaining Running Man to her and she actually wanted to see it.
    So she watched it and she LOVED Daesung. xD
    And she really likes the song Blue.

Just thought I'd share. xD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:28 pm

oooo that's nice... do you know what episode of running man is big bang on?? UGH! taco, i miss you! i want us to do a tiny chat.. I"m BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 pm

I don't know like, the number of the episode, but I just looked up Big Bang Running Man and I found it on Youtube. It's subbed and everything. xD

Awwwh, I miss you toooo~ I've just been really dumb, ahaha

But if you wanna do a tiny chat, then let's do it~
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 pm

OK OK!! yay!! yay
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm

HI!! taco and pretzel, here are two songs that i'm currently enjoying to the max... 15&sound vid has subs so make sure to click the cc button! ENJOY!! Onion Skipping

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Ahhhh, I'll have to watch those videos later but

GUESS WHAT?

THE CHARGES ON MY BROTHER WERE DROPPED!

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:27 pm

YAY!!!!!! cheers Surprised Onion Thumbs Up Triumphant Tamaki Haruhi Aw Yeah

I'm so happy for you, your brother and your family, Taco! That was a hard experience to go through, but it ended well, so yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did I put enough explanation points? hmmm, I think not)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

WOHOO!! that's great! congrats!! hey guys my spring break is pretty much over now... who wants to join me for tiny chat?

please come!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:06 pm

UGH! this thread needs some UPDATE!!! so allow me to speak....

first of all, OMFG! so i just finished watching "absolute boyfriend" the taiwanese version and WOW IT WAS SOOO GOOD!! but soo sad! LOVE IT! i cried like a baby! The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_m96fid9SeS1rpqwd3 and the actor (my bias) wrote a song for the show and it's SOOO FREAKING BEATUFUL! i recommend you ladies watching it and it has eng sub.. **SIGH** i love jiro wang!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjxka0YnSi1ruzhmh
    Spoiler:

second, taco dear, what's the EXACT date on your b-day? why you ask? i just want to plan to give a nice b-day gift for you!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjwld3uW7u1qz4rgp

AND FINALLY! i had some time to write a short and sweet one shot of Kai.. inspired by a convo me and taco had.. hehehe hope you guys like it!!

Spoiler:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAI!! UGH LOVE HIM! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!
    The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjuf68a2Sh1qz4rgpThe K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjrxquJkU71qz4rgp
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

WAH LYCHEE. HIII. <3

Dude, that reminds me! Since Spring Break is coming up soon, and I get an ENTIRE week off of school, I might actually get to sit and watch Shut Up Flower Boy Band! <333

But I hope I'll be able to, because my laptop is broken AGAIN

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mfz4jrqQnx1rvv4qro1_250_zpsb14f77d5

and I now using the crappy computer again. >.> I am determined to save money now so I can go and buy me a new laptop, with a better processor and everything better than my old one!

Oh. My birthday is on the 27th! Next Wendesday! <3 I dunno what I'm gonna do for it yet, since it's during the week and I can't really do anything. xD Might just make a drink for myself and call it a day. It's not all that serious anyway. /shrug/

OH MY GOD LYCHEE

That was SO GOOD. I really liked it A LOT, and I had to admit, I was blushing when I was reading it, because Kai is a very good dancer and he is FINE AS FUCK, so I could only imagine dancing so close to someone like him.

But no worries, Lychee. I AIN'T TRYNA STEAL YO' MAN. Thought you was about to murder me over Tinychat when I said that I'd like to dance with him XDDDD

But yo, now that we're on the topic of guys from Exo, lemme tell you who I've been looking at lately.

Spoiler:

Sehun.

I don't know WHY or HOW, but lately, he's been fucking with me and I just keep on looking at him like

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Me_zpsbff250dc

Like... dawg, SEHUN IS FINE AS FUUUUCK. I'm just sitting in my chair wanting to die because of him, omfg.

Oh lawd, help meeeee.

ALRIGHT

SO.

Lychee, I assume that you've heard of this "scandal" with Onew? During this radio show Shinee was on, it was caught on camera that Onew had flipped the finger at Jonghyun. You know how guys are! When they're with their friends, they bust on each other's balls and curse each other our and flip each other off ALL THE TIME. My brother and his friends do that, and I even do that with some of MY friends. I'm guessing the guys were joking around, unaware of the camera filming them in the studio and we see this...

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjx2tcRBGA1qz4rgp_zps086e5732

We know that that's Onew, because like, this whole "scandal" happened with people being upset, and SM apologized and stuff (and they made it sound like they ain't even give a damn about the whole thing, which is why it's so amusing) but yeah, Onew did that, and some of the netizens were having a field day with this and i'm just like.... ya'll. He's a grown ass man who was joking with his FRIENDS. He didn't mean it in any disrespectful way or anything because HIS FRIENDS. JONGHYUN. FRIENDS. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

And I will say that, yes, he SHOULD be more careful of what he does, especially when there are cameras around, but I'm not gonna sit here and be MAD at him or anything like that, or say that he's "changed" like some people have been saying and I'm just like...............

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mj9ouaGYvW1qz4rgp_zps7b06229f

And then I saw some posts on Tumblr about people leaving the fandom now because of how upset they were or whatever and I'm just???????????????????????

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mjc2jojDz91qz4rgp_zps1b3d88df

Ya'll REALLY THAT UPSET?????????? Over just a gesture that was meant to be a joke AMONG FRIENDS????

Onew always had the cute, innocent image and all but... yo, like I said before, he's fucking 24, not 7! It's nothing to get so out a shape for! It's you're disappointed, FINE, I can't change your view on things, but it's not like he really did some questionable, serious shit. It's just... so dumb.

Phew, giiiirl! Sorry, I just had to rant that out because I'm just sitting here like... yo. He's still the cute Onew I love ;___;

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mbyzazOI3T1rnnrnt_zpsb7f4148d

BUT ANYWAY. NEXT THING I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT.

Lychee.........

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE YET???

Spoiler:

I saw these THE OTHER DAY and I'm just...

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mc0lytPV6C1qawm4u_zps2378ea63

I had to leave Facebook 'cause I was just about to have a fucking heart attack, like girl YOU DON'T KNOW.

RANO LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD I CANNOT FUCKING EVEN.

I CAN'T LIKE.

YO

IF HE WASN'T SO CUTE AND HAD HIS GIRL I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON HIM LIKE

WHITE

ON

RICE

Just I fucking CANT.

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_lp0q2xMCsb1qg2xk6_zps4768847d

I don' went and got emotional, omfg.

But beautiful men do that to me, man.

I can't handle it.

Rano pls.

/takes a deep breath and calms down/

Okay, last thing.

I've been busy too, Lychee! With writing!

I was invited to a stripper party by my co-worker. And for a while now, Key's been invading my mind and making me FEEL and I just...

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mjufm6a5vX1r52w56o1_400_zps9107cdef

LOOK AT THAT SEXY SON OF A BITCH.

But anyway, invitation to the stripper party, and my feels for Key has inspired me to write a oneshot. Mind you, it IS a smut shot, but I'll put a warning down so you won't read it if you don't want to.

But yeah, I had the image of Key as a stripper in my head and... I just HAD to write it, omfg.

So uh, enjoy!

Spoiler:

I JUST

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Me_zpsbff250dc

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 1316903_o_zpsb3ebe0e9

The K-Pop Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_m06n1wZjC71rqdw3zo1_400_zps6ed048e4

I'm just...

I think I'm done.

And wow, this post is long, sorry. .___.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Your birthdays next week, Taco? We totally need to celebrate! But what can I give you as a present??? (Please tell me silent )

So, a scandal with Onew? Interesting. I think people believe in an artist's persona way more than is realistic. Like, GD is different from Jiyoung. One is a performer, the other is just a regular guy. Companies have artists portray specific 'types', so Onew is assigned the cute/innocent type, when he may be completely different off stage. Just my thoughts on the matter study
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:39 pm

HEY TACO!! YAY I"m glad you liked my kai one shot!! hahaha it's all good, i know you ain't stealing him.. and you like sehun now? lol,, don't fans say that he's expressionless sometimes.. he's pretty cute though...and YES i read the onew incident and i know k-neitzens make a big deal over everything..but whatever he's human and he should have some room to be human and not a robot who sings and dances. and GIRL how can i NOT MISS RANO'S PICS! i saw them and I DIED!! he's soo cute and ugh!! for a 22 year old, he's ballin. and soo are you gonna go to the stripper party? it's sooo you. lol,, and your story was good but not as explicit as your zelo one shot.. b/c that one was... interesting. and alright next wed... i wanna give you something nice! hehehehe
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Oh yeah, I was going to say: nice one-shot, Lychee! I enjoyed it Wink

Also, Taco, you are turning into a bit of a pedo-noone, aren't you Suspect First Zelo, now Sehun, who's next??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Sehun is cool, I like his little attitude. Although I wish he got more lines/solos Crying or Very sad But he rocks his dance moves, like from the teaser days, the one with the two scenes doing the exact same move was really cool.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Ahhh, Pretzel. I dunno what I want... you don't really have to do anything for me, though. ;____; Thank you anyways. ;-;

AND LOL NO
    SEHUN IS 19 SO ITS NOT AS BAD AS ME LIKING ZELO /SOBS/
    But ugh, yes. I think I need to watch those teasers again because omfg so good ;___;

And both of ya'll are right. We have Onew, my cute baby who's awesome on stage, and then we have Lee Jinki... who is still cute and awesome. <3 He shouldn't be defined JUST on his stage persona. Shit don't work like that. >.>

Ahhh, but Lychee. You don't have too I mean dsghagflhgkjsa
    you guys are killing me I never expect gifts at all im cry ;___;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

ya i mean ppl make mistakes,, fans need to stop looking at idols who do stuff on your demand... it's not fair for them and think about it... how long will they be idols? not forever right? so why put so much pressure.. AGAIN i keep seeing the same damn problem!! i feel like idol's managers or staff really don't give a crap if something bad happens. so i guess there was no manager present when onew gave the finger.. like if i were there i would be like "onew stop that." and i'd even ask if the camera is rolling or not. i donno it's just not right....

and OH you know what made me upset? ok so se7en went to the army.. i'm not a cray cray fan of him but he is good looking, and very talented. he has a gf of 10 years BUT SHE DIDN"T SEE HIM OFF.. like she wasn't there when he left for the army. and NO ONE from yg was there.. like seriously? that's not right... where's the family love? now compared that to when leeteuk went to the army... a good majority of super junior was there AND EVEN HENRY who you barely see in front of the camera. idk.. maybe yg peeps had a busy schedule but SOMEONE should have came...

and taco,, come on it's the LEAST we can do.. let us try to give you a happy birthday!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 pm