Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

The K-Pop Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Onion Outrage would you call that a SEX DREAM? oooo i didn't think it was Onion Wipes Sweat, h hahaha oh well.. I GOT MY CRAY ON WITH HIM!! LOL!

hey girl, did you like my hat? i wore it today and i felt so "gd like" and i felt more "Gd like" with my SOCKS!! HEHEHE!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 pm

WELL THATS WHAT IS WAS RIGHT?
    YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE SO OMFG

AND YEAH MAN
    I cant believe I forgot to comment on the hat omfg
    but yeah ITS SO COOL
    I REALLY want the One of a Kind shirt
    or rather the hoodie. ;-; But they dont have my size /sobs/
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm

hehehee sank you! Hug why don't you try ebay ? to find the right size? that may work! Onion Thumbs Up

well i guess it would be or maybe foreplay? it's just weird how I started it in my dream...

OH KPOP.. what have you done to me!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm

LOLOLOL
    omfg
    The only sex dream I had was with Jiyong and omfg

and I had TWO Jay Park dreams.
    One he was making out with this other girl
    and the other he was upset with me

Jay Park doesn't like me. /sobs/
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

ooooo ok.. the other girl was ME! HAHAHAHA JK! don't kill me! Lol

oh taco, have you seen/heard this? gd wrote a song for mugler.. it's a high end clothing line and yea IT"S PRETTY BAD ASS! CHECK IT OUT!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

D:
    I JUST WANT HIS LOVE
    and his D
    o:

AND YEAH
    LOOOOOL

LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKS I GIVE
    LOOK AT ALL THE GIRLS I FUCK

LMAO GD PLS
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I KNOW! he;s cray cray.. he made himself big but you know i feel bad for the rest of the members.. like gd can go on his own and he would do pretty good but it may not be the same with rest... ANYWHO! IT"S TIME FOR....LYCHEE wants to post some international music b/c she wants too!!! lol

first on the list.. so remember that one vid of jongkyun and taemin? one of them was playing some french song and WOW it sounded so good and someone posted the name of the song and i found the vid and it's very how we say "bold" but it's SUPER catchy! me like!

and this next song is a bollywood song, it's from a movie and it's not the full song but WOW so catchy and the main dance reminds me of kpop in a way but that move is not OVER done like how they do in kpop sometimes! ENJOY!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:53 pm

I can't watch any videos right now, but I will soon!

I agree that GD could totally make it on his own, but I don't know about the others. TOP seems to me to be the type to pursue acting if he wasn't in Bigbang, so he would probably be fine. Youngbae I think, because of his experience with solo stuff, could do music solo. Seungri has his schools, and I think he might pursue music, but that may be iffy for him. I think if he pursued MCing and Japanese stuff he would rock it. Daesung is the hardest because he has never done a solo album before, but he was a popular guy on variety shows, so I bet he would rock as a MC or something.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 pm

o:

First off, in the French video, I have to applaud those women who were strutting around naked. We live in a world where nudity, especially female nudity, is frowned applaud, and it was great to see those women be completely fearless and just walking around naked. The censor bars though, lol, I like how the lyrics were on the bars, and they barely covered anything LOLOL But the video and the song was really interesting to say the least xD

And the bollywood video!!!! It's such a fun song, and the guy, he was SUPER HANDSOME. And the girl was gorgeous omfg and the dance and everything was cool. I liked it!!

And I agree with you, Pretzel! Everyone in Big Bang has other strengths, so I knew they could make it, even WITHOUT Big Bang...
    Dont I don't want to see that. I still want my Big Bang! xD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:37 pm

yea the french video was VERY BOLD! what's interesting was few years back the president's wife did some modelling before she married her husband and she did a nude photoshoot. some new outlets in france tried to make a big deal about it and even they literally made a banner of her posing in the nude and put it out there in the public and when asked on what the ppl thought of it, they didn't really care. they said she looked great and beautiful and it was a while ago so it didn't matter. WOW that's awesome france! Onion Thumbs Up

and yes that bollywood song is on repeat! i love the dance and i want to learn it! **sigh**

and pretzel you do have a point BUT i think we are looking at this in a international perspective. ok so a while back i was reading some comment about someone translating some korean neitzen comments about kpop. the topic was super junior. it was said that a lot of koreans DON"T LIKE super junior. why? so alot of the members are pursing their careers in acting or mc'ing and they don't like it! So this explanation CAN be why ppl like gd want to stick their head in the international realm or be involved in way. we int'l fans think differently than korean fans... in ALOT of things so idk,,, a lot of kpop groups have ONE person that sticks out than all the rest and they get more attention.. so yea i dono just a thought

AND another vid by simon and martina talks about how popular is kpop in korea and their findings are very interesting!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:04 pm

So it's like
    basically how it is over here? xD
    Because like, I can barely stand most of the American artists here
    So it's really not that surprising that some people in Korea are pretty "meh" about K-pop.

But some of the Korean Netizens or whatever the hell they are called really need to calm their shit like
    You read about how Chanyeol, WHEN HE WAS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD, FIVE YEARS AGO, said that SNSD was ugly
    and everybody was hating on him and on Exo and saying shit about that and im just sitting here like
    YA'LL BITCHES ACT LIKE YA'LL AINT EVER BUST ON SOMEBODY, RIGHT?
    Especially when ya'll was younger.
    He was a TEENAGER. He was young and an immature brat.
    Teenage boys are dumb.
    They say shit without thinking
    So ya'll NEED TO CHILL.
    I think I read somewhere that Chanyeol apologized for it later, and that's all that matters. He realized he made a dumb mistake as a kid and I give him props for that
    but some of the netizens be taking shit and making a huge deal out of it -___-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

yep pretty much... simon and martina talk about how there is no KPOP club in korea, so there wouldn't be any place to literally get your crayon. and kpop aims for a target audience which is most likely high school kids but as the group gets older, it's not likely the case... like how busker busker winning rookie of the year. in korea it's no shocker but in the u.s. it was a crazy.. BUT busker busker songs are AWESOME! like cherry blossam ending! what a beautiful song and even more beautiful mv!

and remember taco, korea is still a very nationalist and proud country. of course they would get mad for chanyeol's comment. their ideas and values play a MUCH higher role than in the u.s. that's just how it is. a boy that age at the time would focus on school and should not bother with stuff like girls generation (in the korean mindset) so yea there is a big difference between american and korean values.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Ahh yeah, the thing with Busker Busker. I actually laughed when I saw that they won and not B.A.P or Exo. I really wanted B.A.P to win, but just everyone's reactions were priceless.

And ahhh, I think I'll take a listen to the song tomorrow. We just talked to my brother and my mood immediately depleted and now I just feel really depressed. ]:

Ahhh, yeah I know that and I understand that.... but that was still YEARS ago. I just... don't think it should have been a big deal. He was a kid, of COURSE he's thinking about girls and stuff. fgshavfjakbvfga;lfas bluh. I just hate all of the hate that he was getting

Leave my Channel alone! ;__;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm

awww.. don't be depressed babe.. that busker busker song may calm you down.. it's such a relaxing song! Onion Thumbs Up

and yea i know how you feel it's basically the battle between old school and the "new school"

ok so looks like miss taco needs some cheering up! SO HERE YOU GO!!

Spoiler:

did i cover everybody? Onion Hypnotised Onion Nosebleed
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 pm

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME
    FSHAGFKHJLAS
    LYCHEE
    FHSGFKJHSAGVFK:AS
    /fans herself/
    oh LAWD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:33 pm

**laughs innocently** what you said you were upset and i wanted to cheer you up that's all! hehehhee hey i think i did a good job on this one b/c i including exo AND your chanyeol and your taemin so ya! it was fun! hehehe
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm

UGGGH
    JUST
    TAEMIN

I saw a gifset of Taemin being a pervy little fucker and I'm just sitting here like
    YOU ARE NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU LOOK, TAEMIN.
    DO NOT LIE TO ME
    UGH
    UGGGH

I WANT HIM IN MY BED
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:36 pm

YOU WANT ALMOST EVERY KPOP STAR IN YOUR BED WOMAN!! do you have a big enough bed??? LOL!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm

I
    Only have a twin size bed......

But there is plenty of room on the floor ;D
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

girl, don't you believe in hygiene!! "on the floor" yea what if "stuff" gets inside.. you don't want know bug babies do you? Onion Red Card
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm

There's nothing wrong with doing it on the floor omfg
    IF THE FLOOR IS CLEAN MAN FASGHKFLASgdg

And I dont have bugs in my house either!
    excuse u

we can just
    put a blanket on the floor

or hey, we could always just go in the shower too LOL
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm

lol i'm not saying your floor is not clean.... just saying there is stuff you can't see with the naked eye.. microscopic bad stuff

and the SHOWER! girl what if you slip and hurt yourself. it's such a small space, there isn't a lot of "Room" lol
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    WASNT COMPLAINING WHEN I WROTE YOUR RAIN ONESHOT

The K-Pop Thread - Page 30 Guuuurl-1

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL

SO DONT EVEN

The K-Pop Thread - Page 30 Fgsefa

and

sorry im being obnoxious im trying
    to cheer myself up
    fshvglskjhvjksa

/hides/

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:14 pm

well yea but it wasn't like "insert object into the mountain sort of deal" we were just showering.. DUH! i don't believe in hurting my partner on "doing in" in places that were not meant to be for love making..

unlike some ppl! HA!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm

PSH PLS
    IM JUST SAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    That sex JUST in bed seems pretty boring
    THATS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sponsored content