Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 42 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Keshia Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 am

Ah man. I haven't been here in a while. HERRO!  cyclops 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:01 pm

HI!!!  cheers  Wow, it does seem like forever. Everyone has gotten busy  Sad  Several of the members here, including Cinnamon, started college so that has been cutting into their fangirling time.

How have you been? Anything new in your part of the world?
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 am

Pretty sure I haven't been here since I lived in Malta - two years ago, but I'm in Australia now woo. It's really hot!! gahh

How are youu? Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Actually you did tell us about your move. I hope that you are still liking it down there, even with all the heat.

I have been busy with work, but I still have some time to fangirl so I check in here to see how everyone is and what's new.

One bit of interesting news is that Shinpei Takagi will be in a movie soon. The trailer is out and we were able to get someone to give a bit of translation, but the movie looks so... Shocked  It has a weird plot, but it looks like Shinpei did good in it. Hopefully more clips and photos will come out and we can get more of an understanding of what the plot is about. If you go to the Twins Appreciation thread, it should be near the end of the current open thread (the Twins thread has been going so long that there are several 'branches' of it).
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 am

*Shamefully peeks head in*
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 42 Tumblr_lc0zhbe50J1qb4xdx ...HI...

So....yeah....I don't really need to say how long it's been, huh? Onion Wipes Sweat, h  I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. Yup. Also, I've missed you guys. Wooby Onion Eyes 
    And I just wanted to let you know that last Wednesday, April 2, 2014, I became...
    Spoiler:

Well, that's all for now. I'll probably come back here at a random time again. For now, SEE YOU LATER ALL~ Onion Kiss
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 pm

MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers Hug Onion Skipping 

Welcome back and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haruhi Aw Yeah  I'm so proud of you! Squishy Face 

After seeing what you had to go through for four years, it makes me so happy to see that you finally finished and can now move on to the next adventure in your life. Thank you so much for including us and for letting us know about your great success  Hug 

I hope that your next test goes well and we look forward to seeing you again at a random time  Onion Thumbs Up 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 am