Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 20 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

1488. lol pretzel your numbering is off by alot! lol and mango dear do your work or else mao-chan won't play with you!! Wink
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Hahahaha.

Mangooooooooooooooo, do it for the sexy men~ 8D
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 pm

ugh you guys this is gonna sound really vain and probably horrible but
    I hadn't checked my weight on the bathroom scale in a while (like a few months)
    but today I decided to
    and I've gained like five pounds since I last checked (and the reason I checked today was because I noticed that I looked kind of a little bigger).
    Rain on My Parade

aside from the self-esteem drop that comes with being a teenage girl, I'm also just really disappointed in myself. I knew I'd been eating a lot of junk food over the past few months and exercising less (I was seriously doing a pretty good job of maintaining an ok weight for a while there), but then I was like "whatevah, yolo". Part of it came from having a really bad cold a few months ago that kept me from exercising and took me out of the habit (and I've had trouble getting back into it), but now that I am seeing the effects, I feel horrible. I have the worst self-control when it comes to my own well-being.

sorry for being so vain. >.<

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Nooooo, you're not being vein at all. ;A;

I've have self esteem issues when it came to my weight too. I am really overweight and it effects me a lot. I have low self esteem because of it. And I'm the same way, like I don't eat a lot, I just don't do anything o3o Cause I'm lazy. -_______-

Baby, don't feel bad, or feel like you're being vain. It's a problem that lots of girls have. -hugs-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 pm

1492. god being a girl can be a S.O.B. sometimes! this is why I NEVER check my weight cuz i know it will lower my self esteem. but i try to make new habits! like trying to exercise at least 15 mins a day.. but nothing too crazy. and cinnamon don't feel bad ok. it is very hard to be a complete health nut! but i guess my advice for you is replace some of the junk food with healthy food. and try not to say that you want to loose wait cuz your body will figure out that you are trying to loose weight and it will try to hold the fat. so just say i'm going to eat healthy. and yea drink lots of water helps!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 pm

1493. *hugs* thank you, guys <3

I told my mom "OKAY MOM NO BRINGING ANYMORE SWEETS I LIKE INTO THE HOUSE FOR A WHILE". X3 Hopefully that'll make it easier. It's no problem when there isn't anything unhealthy in the house to munch on. I'm probably gonna ask her to get some strawberries and Gala apples too because I literally love strawberries more than pretty much any other food ever (and it's more healthy than junk food), and Gala apples are sweet enough to curb junk food cravings.
    and yes I need to drink more water, I actually have some acne too and a few other small health things that more water will help with a lot.

And over the summer I'm gonna try to start this jogging program (though I'll do it on the treadmill we have in the basement instead of outside, because I would feel so self conscious jogging outside XD). I know it's designed to be done without taking much of your day, but my life is really really busy as of late and new things can stress me out if I've got too much on my plate, so adding a new ritual right now might be bad for my overall mental state.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 am

Dead Onion Hi............
    Ugh....I don't think I can handle it anymore! So I did my assignment and it took me a little over 5 hours to do it (it's very time consuming cause I had to mess with the designs on my computer). I spent only 7 minutes for lunch and then 15 minutes to shower and change clothes. As soon as I finish the freaking assignment, it's already time for me to go to school! So I go and now I'm home at 6pm.
    And guess what- I have another assignment that was given. I have to write a report on the Nursing Theorists....there are 32 theorists!!!!!!!! Onion T_T I have to do ALL of them and it's due on Tuesday. F*** my life. Hell no- I'll do it tommorrow. Thankfully, I only have no class tommorrow cause my english teacher isn't there and my Informatics teacher changed her schedule to Tuesdays and Thursdays (4 1/2 hours each). I want to finish it all tommorrow so I can have a lazy day on Sunday...... I want my lazy day!!!!

Cinnamon....It's okay. Don't mind what a scale tells you- you're pretty just the way you are. Don't just focus on your diet- focus on excercise too! Excercise will hellp you lose weight easier. Ganbatte~
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:09 pm

ahhhhhhh weight talk.......OTL
    Yeah I should lose a couple of pounds........more like a lot of pounds. Corner of Woe

awwww MangaMistrezz, I hope you can manage to get you work done so you can have a free day! *HUGS*
    I've been having a lot of personal problems so I haven't been able to concentrate on work like how I should have. Sad So because of that, I've been staying up late the past few nights to study. I've only gotten 10 hours of sleep in total for the past three days. :/ And I have another exam on Tuesday (had one today, which I'm sure I got an A on btw~ Very Happy) and that exam will be over all the readings we had in the semester........so over 1000 pages.......of facts and names that I have to try and remember. OTL

Let's do our best!

XD time for me to study~

Have nice day or night everyone~ :3
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Aw, I want to lose weight, too. Unfortunately I LOVE eating and I HATE exercise, sports and anything that involves moving my lazy body. :3 Nodding
    So I kind of gave up my dream and live with my pounds. xD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Mango: Awwwh, Mango that is not good! D: I hope you're able to get your work done, but DONT over work your brain, cause that won't be good for you at all! Fighting!!

Cinnamon: Yesss, a good diet change can be good for you! I wish you luck! I should make a diet change myself buuuutttt eeehhhhhh. xD

I'm just a lazy fuck, okay? xD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 pm

1498. hi guys! it's ok mango it will be done b4 you know it. i have my lazy days too but i try to push my self to move my ass! and mango is right. just try to move as much as you can! take the stairs go for a walk stuff like that!!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks you guys- I'll try to finish the stupid thing today. And Skittle- Ganbatte to the both of us!!!! Let's study hard!!!! Onion Study
    As for the weight thing- you don't have to lose weight if you don't want to. It's fine being a fat potato just as long as it's not a risk for your health. As long as your happy, then just enjoy your life!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm

1500. but I am worried it will affect my health. >.< And I'm not happy with it, either. XD I'm incredibly vain.

Actually, horrible fact: I can pinpoint the exact moment my body image and self esteem issues began.
    I was only friggin' NINE.
    My stomach was itchy, so I scratched it, causing my shirt to ride up a bit (also to be fair I was a pretty chubby kid who didn't exercise much and at the time didn't pay much attention to what I ate).
    Sitting next to me in a group of four or five desks, a girl, who was (and still apparently is, according to my best friend who goes to the same high school as her) a huge bitch, looked at me and said "Oh my GOD, she's SO FAT."
    and that moment has stuck with me since then.
    yup.

And good luck on studying and work and stuff, Mango and Skittle. Very Happy YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT. MAKE THE BABY OF THE FAMILY PROUD.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Cinnamon, that's terrible! D: Kids can be so mean for NO reason. jhskajjkhkj
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm

1502. guys i have a problem! for some reason, i'm getting irritated at the smallest things. like ppl being so close to my car when i'm driving or just small stuff. and no it's not my time of month. it has already passed. so i donno what to do guys. i get irritated . what should i do?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Maybe it's just the day? I have days when I get irritated at everything and I know it's not my period of nothing like that. o3o Maybe it's just a bad day.

And I would get irritated too if someone gets close to my car o3o
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

1504. Ah, I know the feeling, Lychee. Sometimes it's just a bad day. Maybe you have something that's stressing you, or maybe you didn't get enough sleep? That's usually my triggers for little things irritating me.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

1505. you guys maybe right! i just realized that today is friday the 13th lol maybe that's why but.... i did find something that cheered me up while i was trolling through tumblr and let me warn you... this is dangerous! VERY DANGEROUS!

Spoiler:

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 20 Tumblr_lzbb1o51nr1qkvp20Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 20 Tumblr_m2exq6gFwn1qjtal7
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:26 pm

LYCHEEEEE.

Are you trying to KILL US?

You don't bring something THAT dangerous to the threads!

Unf.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Cinnamon- that's so horrible!!! I hope that b**** is ugly now...or her life is way crappy. Even as a kid, that's a horrible thing to say! Don't mind her...you are beauutttiifffullll!!!!! Onion Whistle
    I know what your going through Lychee. You're just having a bad day. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath, maybe take a nap and you'll feel better. Or go eat something- you feel better once you got something in your stomach.

The weirdest thing happened- I woke up at exactly 3am with a HUGE stomach cramp. It was so bad that I couldn't breathe well. It lasted for about 5 minutes and then it was gone. It was weird cause it was so intense but afterwards I feel just fine. I couldn't go back to sleep though. MY GOSH....could I have gotten a contraction even though I'm not pregnant?!!!! Shocked
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Ehhh, Mango that doesn't sound good. D: I wonder what can cause a cramp like that. O_O
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 pm

I dunno....but I feel fine now.Well, not totally fine... I fell asleep a while ago but that's all. I feel fine now- though a little disoriented. Gyyyaaa...I have to do my report.....

I'll do it later, heh. Onion :3 Sigh
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Lmao Mangoooo. Don't you wanna get it out the way? o3o
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Well, I'm not in a hurry too...... Onion Drinks Tea ..... I don't wanna do it!!!!! Ughh...just thinking about it gives me a headache. I think I have laziosis again...........my god this diease is deadly!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Hahaha, I know how that feels. I'm suffering from it right now. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:15 am