Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 18 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 pm

We were doing fine, but then someone replaced the '3' in 1300(something) with a 2, and that set us back a lot. And then the rest of the numbers were mixed up a bit. I noticed because I was all impressed that we finally reached 1400, and then it said we barely reached 1300! But we should be okay for a little while.

By the way, I am still reading your story writing adventure and I still find it highly amusing (I'll read the finished version once its all done). Mostly I laugh because I went through almost the same thing when I was writing a Crossover story with my friend, and we just focused on picking random characters from random fandoms that we thought would annoy the main character. It was so much fun to write, and it actually turned out readable. Writing fan fiction with friends is always an adventure!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Until we mess up again somewhere. xDD

I knooow! My friend and I in high school, we would write random ass stuff in notebooks, and we would actually pass the notebook to each other while passing in the hallways and stuff. It was awesome. Ahh, I wish I can do that again. ;A;
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

My friend and I both love random things, and we tend to like the same books, music, movies and tv shows(she likes Ouran!). She also LOVES fan fiction, so it is fun to share stories with each other. She is one of the few people who knows about my love of Ouran and other Asian tv shows. Most of my friends would think I was totally nuts, or do think I'm nuts. But, oh well, I am what I am Onion Drinks Tea
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Same here. It's fun just being crazy and random AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOOKS DOWN ON US.

We're better than them anyway. xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Heck yes! Because while other people have 'lives' we get to spend our time oogling hot Asian guys and talking about the most random things. All in a days work Deal With It
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Seriously, they do things like "socialize" and "party".

I have NO idea what that means. o3o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

1444. totally agree with you guys!! people don't see the awesomeness of asian culture and their men!! i have been ignorant t for a while until i started to watch ouran! i despise on anyone who looks down on stuff like this! I'M PLANNING A FUTURE AROUND THIS ASIAN THING! yea that's right!

and yes i have no social life either! it's sad

and also guys, if you have a tumblr or not head on over to taco and i's tumblr for our fan fic we are writing! plz plz support us! Onion Bows
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm

o3o

Ah! I'll put a link up for it! I only have the prologue (Which is both of the parts you wrote, Lychee! I thought it fit!) and the first chapter up! I'll probably post more up tomorrow!

http://i-really-need-to-stop.tumblr.com/fanfics

There it is!

If you would like to read, that would be awesome, guys! <3 Onion Bows

Yeah, my social life is not so good either. I'm surprised I have my three RL friends. xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

I'll read it when I have time and then I'll tell you girls what I think. I also don't have Tumblr account, but I will say what I think in the kpop thread.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 pm

It's no rush! We're not forcing anything! 8D

Ugh, guys my back hurts. ;A;

I'm getting old. ;A;
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 am

Just came from school....I have 3 summer subjects- English 4, Informatics and Strat of Health Ed. My first class (English), the teacher didn't come. We found out that the teacher is on vacation and won't be back till next week... Onion Breeze I don't even know how to respond to that. My second class (Info Lec), thankfully the teacher came. Apparently Informatics is a class teaching you about computers and how it's used in the medical field. And it's divided into 2 parts- Info Lec and Info Lab. I have Info lab and Strat of Health Ed this afternoon. What the hell is Strat of Health Ed?!!!!

If any of you are in a crappy mood, let me cheer you up- at least you don't have a schedule like this during SUMMER!!!
    Monday to Saturday- 8:30am-10am ENGLISH 4
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday- 10am-12pm INFO LEC
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 2pm-5pm INFO LAB
    Monday to Saturday- 5pm-6:30pm STRAT OF HEALTH ED

Do you see this montrosity of a schedule?! My only happy day is Sunday! Waaahhhhhhh.....
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 am

My God, Mango. That's a fucking terrible schedule. I would go freaking nuts! -______-

And for the teacher that is on vacation, you guys don't even get substitute teachers?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 am

Substitute teachers? Pffttt~ No teacher wants to teach during summer school. Heh, I don't mind- less work for me.

Waaahhhh...I'm seriously gonna kill myself. Have you guys ever experienced a time where you wrote a loonngnngggg essay on a computer and you finally finished it and saved it? Then you find out that the computer didn't save it and now you have to do it over again? That's what happened to me during Informatics Lab. We used the school's computers and apparently you have to save it on a harddrive before turning the computer off. If the computer turns off, all your files are gone- whether you saved it or not..... Onion Attacked by Te My teacher said I can redo it at home and turn it in at class on Friday. I have such a headache....KILL. ME. NOW.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Bah. Essays suck. I would have cried if I lose an essay after writing it. hdhjkgshgsak

I'm hungry and today has been a "meh" day.

I have an interview tomorrow with the director of the DMS (Diagnostic Medical Sonography = Ultrasound) class and hgshjksah I'm nervous because I heard the guy was a bit of an ass. jhshjkhsaja I have to go there in professional clothing and everything and ghgshjagda I have to drive an hour. -sighs- Wah. I'm too lazy.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Wow, Mango, that stinks. How long does Summer School last? All Summer long or just like a month or two? Because if you have to spend your entire Summer doing that schedule, and then have to go right back to your regular Fall schedule, I send you lots of love and support because you will probably need it Tamashrooms

And Taco, I wish you luck with your interview! Just relax and be calm. Even if he it a jerk, I know that you will be able to show him that you are the perfect candidate for the program. Triumphant Tamaki
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Thanks, Pretzel! <3 I know I am pretty much set for the program, because my grades from my Medical Assistant program were good. All As and Bs except for two C's, so I know I'll be fine. I'll just answer his questions, be all professional and all that good stuff, and then BAM! I'll be in the program~ 8D <3
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:29 pm

1454. good luck taco! Onion Thumbs Up

ok so this is totally random and this is more of "does that make me weird moment?"

so where i usually study, there is a coffee shop and right across the tables is this area where ppl can workout. so there was a cycling class going on and the instructor left the door open. so i see this guy's back and i saw that he was asian cuz i saw his reflection in the mirror. and for some odd reason, i kept checking him out! it was cool to see him cycling. first going fast and slow, and then he was wearing a sleeveless shirt so while he was sweating, i can totally see his are glisten...

so yea that's my story... does that make me weird?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Honey... that makes you LUCKY to see that sexiness. Well, if he was hot or not. But if he was, you're not weird, you're LUCKY for being able to see that. xD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:21 pm

My summer classes last for a month and a half. After that, I have 3 weeks to relax (if I don't have makeup class) and then I go back to school. The thing is....my summer schedule is better than my regular schedule- I saw the 3rd year schedule.... T_T Their schedule goes up to late at night like 8pm. Also, my hospital duties will also now include nightshifts- I saw a schedule that was from 2am-9am......I'm not looking forward to my third year.

Pretzel, if the dude was hot, then Taco's right- you're lucky to see all that sexiness!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Awwwh, Mango that sucks. -hugs- God, 2 to 9. I would be sleeping under a desk with THAT schedule. xDD

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Actually, that was Lychee that saw the Asian guy. I have yet to be that lucky Rolling Eyes

And Mango, man, that schedule stinks. At least you can have 3 weeks to spend oogling hot Asian guys in order to prep for your hospital duties. All I can say is good luck and I hope that everything goes smoothly enough that you won't get too stressed out.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Whoops- Sorry Lychee and Pretzel. Crap, summer school is already messing with my brain....
    That's why whenever I have no school, I'm just a lazy potato... Onion :3 Sigh Don't worry Taco, I'm pretty sure I'm one of those people that will sneak off during duty and find an empty bed to sleep on- my tearcher said that some people do that and were scolded for it XP
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't think I can ever do a shift like that. -____- I need my sleep, dammit!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm

It's fine- I'm very grateful for my talent to be able to sleep anywhere at anytime. Hehe...

Guys, I was searching for the ouran movie again and I found a site. But when I try to play the movie, it says that I need to download something in order for it to play. I'm not sure if I should download it- it might have a virus. I have an antivirus program...but still... Also, I'm not sure if it really is the Ouran movie. Here's the link: http://www.watchh.net/comedy/ouran-high-school-host-club-2012/
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I wouldn't trust anything I have never heard of. xDD

DONT DO IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am