Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 26 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

609.OMFG THAT FINALLY LEFT!! FROM FREAKING 1PM TILL ABOUT 7 PM THEY STAYED THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME!! omg these ppl have no respect at all! they left my grandpa in the living room watching tv while the rest is just lalalala-ing in the guest room just chatting away!! and if there was a "best mom" award that i can physically give I'D GIVE IT TO MY MOM TODAY! she worked some damn hard and i helped too Wink with all the cooking and cleaning and of course being nice to the guest! GAH!! by the time 6 pm came around, my face slowly turned sour from this Very Happy to this Yusuke Wut so they knew it was time to go. omg how stupid is this, my cousin came alone (her kids were at school, so her hubby went to go pick them up) and she gets a phone call around five saying that one of her child's finger is getting infected and SWOLLEN AND SHE WON"T LEAVE! IT"S YOUR CHILD DUDE! stupid stupid. anywho that was my day, thank god it's over and thank you SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! Hug
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm

610. ahh yes i'm double posting TO BRING SOME EPIC MASSIVE YUSUKE HOTNESS OVERLOAD THAT WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM! God bless this person for posting each page of yusuke's new photobook, b/c of the epic hotness, i will ONLY post the ones that my heart skip a beat so first i'll do those!!

Spoiler:

GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 26 Tumblr_ly8xtexsrv1r9kmt5o1_400Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 26 Tumblr_ly70l7zBg31r9kmt5o1_400Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 26 Tumblr_lxgv9rCWSh1r9kmt5o1_500Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 26 Tumblr_lu0tbsckA01qjxm01o1_500

ok guys if you want to see the rest go this tumblr site, it's really good quality and plus this person put A BUNCH OF MY OTHER BIASES as well!!

http://nadirecar.tumblr.com/
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:47 pm

611. Glad you're okay. Very Happy

AND OH MY WORD. THOSE PICTURES. MY OVARIES HAVE VANISHED.

This one especially:

Spoiler:

It was really big on my screen, and as I scrolled down, my face, in the span of this one huge picture, literally went from :3 Nodding to Onion Sweat in like half a second once I got to the...erm...lower part of the picture. XD BUT IN A GOOD WAY. just...hot damn.

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 26 K1eyh0
    THIS MAN IS SIMPLY TOO SEXY.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

Yusuke + massage = Onion Nosebleed

And OMG- I just found out the one of my favorite fanfic authors that writes yaoi/shounen-ai POT fanfics....is a GUY. I mean....I'm happy that there are straight guys that like yaoi too...but I always thought he was not only a girl, but a lesbian (he has a girlfriend). Everything totally makes sense now......
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 am

613. oh my gosh that's amazing. XD
    It blows my mind that even some of my followers on Tumblr are dudes. >w< I keep thinking of most of my followers being either Ouran family or people I know IRL (and most of the Ouran family is ladies, and most of my male IRL friends don't have tumblrs or don't follow me), but nope, I've just got some people who think I'm entertaining, dudes included. X3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:05 pm

-pokes head in-

I have returned to the land of the living!

-is shot-

Ow.

Uh, hey. xD I've been gone because...

yeah.

xD

I dunno, I've been a lazy bum. Though, I HAVE been studying for my big test for Saturday. If I pass that test, I'll get my certification for Medical Assistant. I am really excited, because when I went to sign out of school, I was told that now, I WON'T need some extra college credits, meaning that if I choose to, I can go back to the school for the Ultrasound program. <3 It's just GREAT, and I may take it, because the DMS program (the ultrasound program) is the reason why I put up with the Medical Assistant thing. 8D So I'm happy for thaaat~

My brother has taken his first part of the GED test. (The GED is basically the equivalent of the High School Diploma and since you know his bitch ass dropped out of school... -___- )He takes the second part this Saturday. He says it's easy and hopefully he'll pass so he can go to that mechanic school he's already signed up for. -___-

AND GUYS.

GOOD NEWS.

MY MOMMY HAS GOTTEN HER JOB BACK! 8DDD

I don't remember telling you guys, but my mom has been out of work for about more than a month because she failed her yearly physical she has to take for work because she takes insulin for her diabetes. -___- Her doctor has switched her to pills to control her sugar and it has been working great for her. So now she was cleared medically and cleared by the DOT (Department of Transportation). She's a school bus driver, so this big issue came up.

BUT SHE CAN WORK NOW. 8DDD So now we can finally get out of this hole we're in.

YEY! Onion Skipping
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 pm

615. THAT IS GREAT NEWS TACO, ALL OF IT.
    Best of luck to you and your brother on your tests. Very Happy
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 am

Good luck Taco!!! And welcome back!

Guys! College Day is coming up in my school!!!!! It's a day where you show some spirit for the course you're taking. Nursing and Accountany are rivals. And since it's mandatory, I can't be absent -_-......Anyway, it's from Feb 29- March 2 (it's a leap year btw). On the 29th, we'll start it off with a parade. And this year, each class has to wear a costume (with the theme of their choice) and parade in it. It's a competition and the winning class with the best costume gets $500 prize money.

From other classes, their themes were anime (so lucky), fairy, forest animals.... My class is so picky! We kept arguing about the theme. At first it was supposed to be 80's (yuck!), then retro, then crossdressing (I wanted this one actually), then Halloween, then Harry Potter, then bathing suits (GyA!!!!), then Angry birds, and the last one was Plants Vs. Zombies (most of us wanted to be zombies). We finally decided on one theme and will not change it- our teacher will kill us if we do. Our theme is.........

Spoiler:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm

617. OMGSH!! TACO IT'S SOO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! Hug and i'm so glad to hear the good news! and mango that looks like SOO MUCH FUN!!! i wish my school would do something like that... make sure to post a pic of your pirate look! Onion Thumbs Up
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Don't worry Lychee- I totally will!!!! I'll take pics of my competiton as well..... hopefully my class wins this year! My friend Arkho's class is going as angels and my best friend Diane's class is doing cosplay.I want my costume to at least be better than theirs XP...My school does these kind of events because if they don't, we would all die of studying! What school events does your school have?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:35 pm

619. OH SPEAKING OF, I forgot to post the picture of myself from when I went on that adventure of pretending to be a wizard at the mall. XD I'll just put it here, too lazy to go into the pictures thread.

Spoiler:

can't remember if I told what happened or not. XD but basically I got a lot of stares and one old lady with a thick accent that I could barely understand came up to me and confirmed that I wasn't a real witch and "belong[ed] to the Lord." X3 Because I couldn't understand, I just kept nodding and my sister had to tell me what the lady had said after she'd walked away. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 pm

620. aww cinnamon how cute.. i love it! Onion Thumbs Up and mango, my school doesn't do SHIT! it's just study study study,go to school and come home. even my highschool didn't do anything fun!! and guys i need some advice on something. I want make a fan page for THIS ABSOLUTELY GOREGOUS MAN ZHOU MI! >>>>
    Spoiler:
    he's part of the sub group super junior m (even though i think he's part of super junior) there is one out there on facebook but the person doesn't update often and i want to do it to spread the love of this guy on facebook... how should i go about doing it? fyi, i want to create the page on facebook, there is alot of zhou mi love on tumblr but i kinda want to bring all the love into one page that anyone can enjoy. Do you think i should do it? and what is you guys' advice?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 pm

621. shit you guys, I'm just calming down right now, holy shit.

I went to go check Tumblr after dinner and found an urgent post by one of my friends, a good friend whom I only see at cons and anime events but talk to a lot online. She said in her post, more or less, that she'd had a really rough day and gotten fed up and downed part of a container of painkillers, but that she wasn't sure why she did it and started freaking out and wanted to know if she should puke them up (she wasn't sure if it was the appropriate medical response). She was already starting to feel fuzzy and couldn't remember how many she'd taken.
    this was not the most recent post on my dash and I started freaking out.

luckily, another of her friends managed to be there in time and told her to puke them. I sent her a frantic message and luckily it turns out that she'd actually taken less than she'd thought and she'd managed to puke them up.

but still you guys I am just calming down from freaking out, I was crying really hard because I was so worried. I'm just so glad she's okay. >.<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 am

YAY!!!! A miracle happened today- my PE teacher decided to cancel swimming and just continue with the dancing lessons. And instead of our finals being next week (we have to dance the cha cha and swing with our song and choreography) he changed it to March 1!!! So we have 3 more weeks of practice. And I'm so happy because my group finally focused today and we have half of our choreography for swing down! Can you guys help us with our song choice- what song would suit swing and chacha? Oh, and we prefer that there is lyrics.

Lychee....I'm not sure how to make a website, so you should ask someone who's good with computers to help you. Ooh....go ask Cinnamon for help since she was one of the people who created this site!!!! The guy is hot and if you really want to make a fan page dedicated to him....GO FOR IT! You have my full support! Onion Thumbs Up

Awww, Cinnamon....glad your friend is feeling better. You're a good friend- I would worry but I don't think I would cry for my friends unless I was best friends with them. She should have been more careful- and the fact that she was depressed isn't an excuse. You must be careful when taking medication ANYTIME!!!! You're friend was lucky this time, but her luck might run out the next time...if she does it again. I get depressed and suicidal too- not so much now, but ALOT when I was in high school.

Spoiler:

Guys, if you have any problems just talk it out with someone (even on this forum, we'll listen to you). It's better to vent out your troubles then to hold it in....cause one day, all that anger and sadness will explode.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 am

623. Yeah, I'm really really glad she's okay. It was just ibuprofen, turns out it takes a LOT more to kill yourself with it than she took. Morbid as that is, it was reassuring. And I cry pretty easily and she's actually a good friend of mine; even though we only see each other a few times a year, we talk a lot online and she makes going to anime conventions really fun. >w< But I'd cry for anyone I know who did something like that.

And I agree. Share your problems, even if it's with online friends. Know that there are people out there for you who care about you, even if you don't realise it. I check this forum several times a day and I'm happy to listen if any of you need somebody. Don't keep it in and don't worry about feeling like you're complaining or apologise for worrying others.

The people around me are the main things that's kept me from ever seriously contemplating suicide for most of my teenagehood. I have friends and family who care for me even when it doesn't seem like it. Also my dogs play a huge role. When things get bad and I think about suicide and I feel like there's nobody else who'd care if I died, I always end up thinking, "if I died, who would miss me? ...Griffin and Diego. Alright, screw this, I'll just cry and get over it."

Also I didn't actually create this forum, it was Cindy and because it's a forum on a forum-hosting site, it was pretty easy, just fill in your own settings and such. There's more customization I could do, like changing the icons that show new posts and such, which I might do once I have more time. >w<

But for the facebook fanpage, I know Facebook doesn't usually like repeat pages, so maybe try and contact the admin of the existing page and ask to be a co-admin of it and update frequently?

Anyway, I don't listen to much swing so I don't know if these are real swing songs, but whenever I think of swing, I think of these three songs by Nightmare (a j-rock band I like).
    Dasei Boogie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_KVz29jhPU
    Mobius no Yuutsu (for some reason the PV isn't on YouTube, which is disappointing because it's a funky PV XD): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABkaBk2tnE
    the LAST SHOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0btMwu5jKA (the PV cuts it off at the end with the TV switching off, but in the CD version, which I have, the music just continues and fades out)

If you like any of them, let me know, I can send you the mp3s. :3

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Ahhh, depressing topic is depressing. .____. I know what it's like to feel all down and depressed, hell, I ALWAYS tell you guys when I feel that way. I find it a lot easier to talk to people I am friends with, that I trust than I did when I was in high school. It wasn't all too bad. I had my friends and all, but there was an extreme lack of self esteem that I had, and with the issues of coming to terms that I was molested as a kid and it was just... that was my sophomore year and it was bad. I've come to terms with it now. I held it all in for about three years until one day I just went to my mom and was all "Listen... I've been having memories of someone in Puerto Rico touching me when I was younger." Needless to say, it was a very emotional time we both had. And now my brother and my father knows, and I think my grandparents know as well. I don't feel too weird talking about it like I did before because I realized that yes, I was molested, but I have to get over it. I can't let it hold me back because then...what the hell am I going to do?

Though, I do have to admit I have some trust issues, especially with men, but it's not just because of that, but it's because my father had pretty much ditched me, and then my step-father, who's my brother's dad, he raised us and I consider him a father and I always will, he up and left too, so that's like me being abandoned by both of my fathers. I was dealing with that as well as my self esteem issues and the whole molestation thing when I was in high school, and that caused me to start cutting myself. o-o

But I was found out, and I got yelled at. xD Not like my family was being mean, but they were very upset and worried and like, I realized that I was being selfish, and that I should have went to my family instead of harming myself like that. Now I don't do it anymore. I think it's because I realized that I had my family, and also because it wasn't so long after I started that I was found out, and I guess it just...didn't stay in my head to be all "Hey, lemme cut myself to feel better." And it wasn't like I actually made myself bleed, it was just small scratches, but it doesn't change the fact that self harm is self harm. I'm done with all that now, and I realized that it was stupid and selfish for me to do so.

I still have my self-esteem issues, and I know for a fact that I have abandonment issues. Like, the thought of losing my friends and family terrifies me. And not like them dying, or going to live their own lives. It's more like "Natacha, I was nothing to do with you." that terrifies me. Just being abandoned, like I was with my biological father. I don't say that about my stepdad, because he has raised me, and I love him as a father, and while he hasn't been around much at all, he's always been there for me...though sometimes it's usually when it's convenient for him. And my brother and I, we have to look for him, when it should be him that should be looking for us, but honestly, I take what I can get. I love my father, and nothing's gonna change that.

And that time in high school, I was also having a bit of an inner conflict with myself and my sexuality. I'm bisexual, and it took me about two years to actually come out to my mom. But before then, I was terrified of telling her. But I'm glad I did. My whole family knows and they're all okay with it. xD I dunno why I was scared to tell them, though. .___. xD

-looks up- WOW! Okay so...sorry for rambling. o-o Once I started, I just couldn't stop and THERE YOU HAVE IT TACO'S LIFE STORY.

Jesus. xD

But Cinnamon, I'm glad that your friend is okay. She has to be more careful because she could have died. D:

Mangoooo, that whole Class Day seems fuuuun. MAKE SURE YOUR CLASS ALL BECOME BAD ASS PIRATES. SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS AND PILLAGE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. xDD

Lycheeeeee. Hi, my love. <3

Thanks for the luck, guys! Today, I'm going to see a friend of mine and just hang out. I need to get out this house, like legit. xD YAY FRIENDS. <3

Also, sorry again for the ramble. o-o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:51 pm

625. aww guys BIG GROUP HUG FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS!! I KNOW IT'S HARD TO DEAL WITH EVERYDAY PROBLEMS IN LIFE BUT THAT IS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT! but NEVER do anything that can physically hurt you cuz that will solve the problem it will only numb it and the numbness doesn't last for a long time!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:48 pm

626. double post sorry guys! mango thank you for the support for the fanpage! cinnamon, i tried contacting the person who made the fan page on facebook and so far no response... i don't know how to contact facebook directly and say "hey this person isn't updating frequently." so if i don't get a response, i'm gonna go ahead and make the fan page and post on the original fan page and say "hey new version of zhou mi's fan page, come on over" and i'll ask them NOT to report it! and plus, most pics i find are from tumblr so do think it's best to credit each picture individually or just post something like "these pictures are not mine, credit goes to their owner, courtesy of tumblr"
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Lychee- Good luck with the whole fan page thing! If I were you, I would generalized it and just say "these pics don't belong to me, credit goes to their owner on tumblr". I'm just lazy like that XP

Awww...Cinnamon-thanks for the suggestions! I liked the songs, but when I showed them to my group, they said they wanted it to be in English or Tagalog. But thanks for suggesting!

Tacoooooooo...... Sad I'm sorry you had to go through all that. If it makes you feel better, I also know what it's like to go through tough times. If I put my whole life story here, this one post would take up the entire page!!!! XP So in summary, I had a wonderful and normal childhood....my teenage years were seriously f***ed up with moving to different schools, culture shocks, low self-esteem issues, molesting tutor/teacher, people who only wanted to be my friend for my money or US citizenship, attempted suicide, love life, gunshots in the house and an abusive grandpa (but only when he's wasted).......now I'm in my young adult life and it's somewhere in the middle- not as good as my childhood, but WAAAYYYY better than my teenage years. So Taco, feel free to join the "Life's a B****" club. Onion Thumbs Up
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm

628. thanks mango, i will do my best.. and i think i might just do that!! hehehe, and guys be strong ok... we get events like this but it makes us stronger! and oh mango, i found some songs that may work! it's in english..

so first, cha cha song!

and swing song

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am

629. shit you guys, I want to give you all big hugs. >.<
    I feel kind of guilty for having a happy and healthy family life, teenagehood, etc.
    My family is for the most part happy and healthy and my immediate family and I all get along, and I have lots of friends at school and I'm not the victim of any bullying.

I think even the happiest of adults could say that their childhood was happier because I think that if you're well-off as a child, you're not smart enough to understand the intense negativity of the world or things brought about by age and puberty. So basically I was a ball of sunshine as a 6-year-old because I was too stupid to know anything else. >w< As well, the brain naturally thinks of happy times gone by as happier than they might have actually been.

AND REMEMBER GUYS, IF Y'ALL EVER NEED HELP OR SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS, I WILL BE HERE. (or on Tumblr, or I can give anyone who wants it my email.)

And too bad, Mango, I love those songs too. >w<

also today feels so weird; I spent last night worrying about my friend and got to bed late, so today I spent my canceled class and my spare napping in the school library. But because I had two naps, the day feels all disjointed and long. XD
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 am

Woops! Been absent again! This time I have a good excuse! I've been getting my shit together for my move. I'm nervoussss.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 pm

631. aww kiwi good luck with your move!! Onion Thumbs Up i'm sure it will be great!! Hug and I'M ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND BEST WISHES because i may have mentioned this a while ago, i planned on sending a gift to the manpei and shinpei. but i wanted to send it to them by their birthday but i didn't have time to! so i sent my gift TODAY and made a birthday gift into a valentine's day gift,,i may not make it on time to valentine's day but still! i sent them two wrap bracelets and it's black and gold! yay! it didn't cost much at all i was surprised! it was only 6 dollars to send! i didn't get a tracking number cuz i had to pay extra! boo.. lol so guys please pray that my gift gets to the twins and hopefully, they like it and wear it!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 pm

632. Ah, good luck to both of you! I hope the twins get the bracelets and enjoy them. Pay close attention, you might see them wearing them in some future interviews or something, if they like them. >w<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Kiwi, good luck on your move!!!!!!

Omg Laila- I'll totally squeal if the Twin's wear your bracelets during an interview XD....or better yet, if they mention that they received your present from one of their fans in one of their interviews......... How did you know what address to send them to?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am