Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 6 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 am

126. I'm of the opinion that people can do whatever they want, it doesn't involve me. If a threesome or an orgy is what floats their boat, so be it. But it has to be between consenting parties. Children and animals cannot properly give consent to sex. Aside from that, I don't care who your sexual partner(s) is/are, past that. (although a 60-year-old and a 19-year old is pretty creepy. But if they're both cool with it, it's none of my business. XD)

I, personally, want to lose my virginity with someone special, if I do it at all (I don't really find it appealing right now but I might change my mind if I find the right person). I'll probably wait until I'm married, because then obviously (hopefully) that person will be special enough. I'm only 17 now, and I don't feel I'll be losing it for some time, though.

But if someone just likes having sex, then as long as they keep safe and don't hurt anyone, they can go ahead. It's a natural bodily function and it's actually apparently pretty good for you, on a mental and physical level.

However, don't do it in public. That's just unnecessary. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 pm

127. hehehe thank you mango for having my back Hug and cinnamonnipples i agree with you 2! in a way, we can't judge on how ppl view on this topic, cuz some ppl like it and they enjoy it. but it's weird when you hear those crazy stories and that grosses me out! and yay i'm not the only one on the "wait till marriage" boat!! hope we all find "the one"!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:54 pm

I think that if you wanna go and fuck the world, then DO IT. It's not really hurting me and I really don't give a damn. But if you're hurting friends and family, then I will cut a bitch.

I dunno when I would want to have sex because well...who wants to have sex with me anyway? >.>

OH GAIZ. THE PEOPLE WERE AT OT AGAIN LAST NIGHT. AGAIN. >.>
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm

129. OMG TACO THEY WERE THERE AGAIN!! you know what i would do!! I would fill a bucket with ICE ICE COLD WATER!! with a bunch of ice cubes and either i would dump the water from the window to those two people or i would just get close enough AND THROW THE WATER TO THOSE PEOPLE AND SAY "GET A ROOM YOU A**HOLE!!" yea that would be EPIC!! Onion Thumbs Up
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:45 am

Awww....Taco- everyone has a special someone out there, have faith and I bet you'll find you're special someone someday.

The couple were at it again? What I would do is make sex noises loud enough for them or everyone to hear. Then I'd disguise my voice and scream "QUIET DOWN YOU SEX ADDICTS! GO F*** SOME PLACE WHERE NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU!!!" That'll probably embarrass the hell out of them... Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 pm

131. u know taco, some crazy ppl would just call the police on those people... maybe you should do that... just say you are anonymous and say they are disturbing your area. Gosh ppl are sooo stupid! so guys random question, this is sort of relavant to what we are talking about, would you want your partner to be a virgin or not? personally, i feel like if my partner is clueless then it would make things awkward, but if my partner has some sort of experience but not a total man whore.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

132. haha I never really thought about that... I dunno, I don't think it would matter much to me. I used to think it would be good if we were both virgins, but like, as long as I'm the person he loves now, then that's good enough for me. Can't change the past, anyway.
    And if we ARE both virgins...well...we'll figure it out. I mean, penis goes into vagina. Can't be too difficult to figure out, right? XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm

133. you do have a point, as long as the guy not COMPLETELY CLUELESS and doesn't know the anatomy of the body or anything. the reason why i asked cuz here in the u.s. there is this new reality show called "Virgin Diaries" it's following adults in their late 20's and 30's and they are virgins. and the trailer, they show a couple who are both virgins and on their wedding day share their first kiss.. well i'll just say their kiss is...different...i'll put in under the spoiler.. you have been warned!! Onion Thumbs Up

Spoiler:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

134. oh god TLC makes the dumbest shows, seriously. x_x (we get it in Canada too.) Hurrah, lots of people are virgins by age 30. There's need to make a documentary about it.
    (mind you I do intend to kiss before marriage... XD I've never kissed anyone yet though.)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm

KYYYYYAAA!!!! Laila- what the hell kind of kiss is that?! Onion XD Now I'm super conscious on how me and my boyfriend looks like whenever we kiss! pale
    At Cinnamon- don't worry, you're still young...you have plenty of time to have your first kiss!!! Onion Kiss
    I guess I would prefer a virgin for my first time. I mean, I'm pretty possessive and I'm the type that wants her man all to herself- I don't like the thought that another woman had him before I did. But it's hard to find virgins (especially since I'm into older men) nowadays, so as long as the guy isn't a playboy and truly cares about me, then I don't mind if he's a virgin or not. Besides, I'm not clueless about the whole 'sex' act so I'm sure I can figure things out.

My question: Did any of you guys had your first kiss yet? When, where, who and how old were you when you had it? And if you didn't, did you at least gone on a date before??

Last edited by MangaMistrezz on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 pm

I might just be a virgin forever. xD

But I do know how to write a good smut scene. o3o
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Taco...have faith. I'm sure you'll find a special someone to lose your virginity with. And it's cool how you know how to write a good smut scene- I just know how to read one XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 am

138. hahaha mango gomen!! Onion Bows that kiss was little choppy lol!! and i agree with cinnamon, i do want to have my first kiss B4 marriage!! and no i have NOT had my first kiss yet. it's ok.. when the right person comes along, it will be EPIC AND NOT CHOPPY!!! **sigh** so b/c i haven't had my first kiss, i can tell you guys how i would like it... i would like it to be like in a japanese drama! surprsing and out of no where. Like how a guy just grabs you and kiss you! ME LIKE!! Onion Nosebleed

and taco.. STOP TALKIN NONSENSE!!! you will NOT die a virgin!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 am

Omg Laila- that kiss sounds amazing! I would love to have a surprising, out of nowhere kiss as my first kiss- it's romantic and non-original.

My first kiss was when I was 16. It happened on my first date (if you guys ask nicely, I'll give you all the details on what happened before and during the date. Let's just say, the date was memorable). Long story short-after asking many inappropriate questions, playing prince of tennis on the playstation and losing my shoe in the mud...my date (who was 5-6 years older than me) kissed me a few feet away from my house. The kiss was good and I would't trade it for anything. Embarassed
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 am

140. tell us tales of your first date, please. X3

I'm worried about having a boyfriend though. I have this thing where, while I'd love having a boyfriend, I've convinced myself years ago that there is no possible way a guy I like could like me back, and even though lately I've lost a bit of weight, my acne's clearing up, my self esteem is getting better, and I keep thinking, "don't be stupid, Ele, you're pretty great", it's too deeply engrained. So if a guy wanted to be my boyfriend, he'd really have to fight me for it and convince me otherwise. XD

(by the way Ele is my IRL nickname if anybody didn't know, it's pronounced like "Ellie" and anyone is free to use it if they wish. >w<)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:45 pm

141.yes yes plz mango dear, tell us your story about your first kiss! Onion Bows and i like things unexpected like that! hehehehe and ellie, i'm gonna call you that for now on! and you have every right to think the way you do, it just those that you worked hard to get to where you are, and you want ONLY THE BEST!! i have a similar situation. I had to "work" on myself to get to where i am today, and i feel confident as well. So b/c of this, I want someone who can accept me for who i am, regardless of race, religion, and looks! i want him to love me for me!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 pm

142. Spell it Ele though, please! Very Happy It's pronounced like "Ellie" but spelled "Ele."
    It's from an in-joke from a long long time ago and now it's just the spelling I prefer. X3

But yeah, it's only recently that I've started thinking of myself as anything but overweight, pimply, and ugly, whereas I've been thinking nobody could ever like me probably since I hit puberty. X3 It'll take some work, and hopefully a guy to change my mind. :3

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 am

143. OOPS SORRY Ele! i'm sure it will happen for all of us though, it will come when the time is right! Onion Thumbs Up just think of it this way, even the cast of ouran regardless of how "perfect" they look, they are still human. i'm sure they had gone through similar issues like image or weight but i'm sure they have fought through. so if they can.. SO CAN WE !!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:55 am

144. Are you kidding, I bet Yusuke went through high school being all "PISH POSH, I AM BEAUTIFUL, NOTHING STANDS IN MY WAY." XD he did say he had a similar personality to Tamaki. >w<

But yeah, you're right, I SHALL PREVAIL.

Also, you mentioned they're all human too...it reminds me of something I was pondering while I was really tired one day:
    NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, OR HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE, EVERYBODY POOPS.
    It's kind of mind blowing to think of your favourite idols on the toilet. XD
    (man I should not be allowed to think or type when I'm tired.)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 am

145. True, u do have a point about yusuke. But still, if you look at his pics when he was younger, he still "transformed" to what he became as of now! But it's true folks! Doesn't matter if the person a average or a king, actor, actress, singer, etc. WE ARE ALL HUMAN! we all get in the morning, brush our teeth, and such but just the occupation and lifestyle may be a little bit different. I applaude ppl in the entertainment business cuz i bet it's a lot of pressure to look good all the time, perform well, and try to make ppl like you. it's not easy! but i think we have to keep in mind that they are human too! I remember I learned this in my politcal theory class but i think it's relavant to this...one philospher has said,

"the problem with ideolizing humans is that we are flawed" and it's true folks. no person is perfect even the ppl we seen on screen! just be happy with yourself and don't forget to smile, and be kind to those around you so you can get all the good back!! Dream big!! Hug
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Awww....good for you Ele!!! You should feel more secure about yourself- everyone here should since they're all beautiful people! As for myself, I used to be super self concious and had the worst case of low-self esteem (especially in high school). But later on in life, I realized that I can't change myself for anyone and it's much more fun to ignore what others think and live the life I want to. If I'm not bothering you, then why should you bother me?

I'll tell you guys about the EPIC date later today- my parents are forcing me to go to the beach right now. I like the beach, but not when I'm forced to wake up at 6am and I have to walk for 3 miles as part of my rehabilitation- the doctor says I need more fresh air in my system, hence why I'm going to the beach.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 am

Of course I miss a good conversation because I was actually out having a life. >.>
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

148. TACO! Hug that's a good thing that you were out having a life!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm

149. oh my god you guys I wanna slap my school's administration.
    So my anime club is doing a movie night on Friday. So I was like, "okay, I'll get the poster signed by the vice principal on the Friday before, take them home and use my own copier, and bring them in to hang on Monday."
    no.
    I give the poster to the office in the morning last Friday, and come to pick it up near the end of the day cuz I was busy for a lot of the day.
    I find out that the VP who'd helped me reschedule it (we'd had conflicts with other events) didn't give the event form to the VP who signs posters. The VP who helped me had already gone home. And the VP who signs posters couldn't find the sheet. So basically, I have to bring in three dollars in dimes tomorrow just to use the shitty black and white photocopier so that I can get enough publicity for my event so we can make money.
    If the poster issue doesn't get sorted out tomorrow, I am actually gonna cry because I am running on little sleep and have major projects in two of my classes due shortly, as well as trying to get everything for the movie night ready.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

150. dude that blows soo freaking much!! i really don't like disorganize ppl like that, and i don't like it when ppl are NOT all in the same page especially when it comes to school!! oh well girlie, we will all pray for you!! but if not,, just do what ikuta toma does which is this >> Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 6 Tumblr_lw0e6lSBJW1qmi59po1_250

anyways, how about some random EPIC IKUTA TOMA HOTNESS! i would post it on the "japanese actors appreciation" thread, but it's dead so i'll post it on here,, and OMG GUYS his hair in this photo set is SOO OMG! Onion Nosebleed

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 6 Tumblr_lw04b8EIQE1qdcme0o1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 am