Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinpei Blog: 2007-10-11

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Shinpei Blog: 2007-10-11 Empty Shinpei Blog: 2007-10-11

Post by jade

"Twins"
    2007 Oct 11 (Thr) 11:55pm

Shinpei Blog: 2007-10-11 Image172_p

Good evening ★
    I worked with Manpei today!
    It's been quite awhile since I met up with Manpei...

Our clothes are surprising!!
    Hat, leather jacket, black pants, tank top, boots.
    Everything is the same!
    Like you'd expect from us, but I'm still self-conscious about it (>_<)
    Everyone that sees me and Manpei today knows we're twins (ーー') *laugh*

When we were walking, the people around us had this
    "Aren't those twins?" type of response (laugh)

It's sort've embarrassing ★
    But as twins, we like the same clothes, we like the same food, the same everything ★

Alright!!
    I'll work hard tomorrow as well o(^-^)o
    Everyone, please work hard, too!!

Well, later ★

Last edited by jade on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Isidarnipples

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 am by Isidarnipples

Naww, so cute! XD I'm wondering why it was 'a while' since they met up though. Working seperately then? Not living together?
    jade

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 am by jade

Isidarnipples wrote:Naww, so cute! XD I'm wondering why it was 'a while' since they met up though. Working seperately then? Not living together?

Yeah, according to one of the magazine interviews I translated, they lived separately for awhile (though I don't know how long it was) because Manpei got fed up with Shinpei not doing the chores and he moved out! While they were living apart, Shinpei was complaining that he was miserable without Manpei there, and he made sure the apartment was ready for Manpei to move back into at any time! (Obviously, eventually they moved back in together)

In one of the Ouran video interviews yanie translated, they're talking about the twins fighting on set. When Shinpei starts looking angry the interviewers are like, "well, we have a comment from Manpei about Shinpei" and they read it and Manpei had written "Shinpei complains all the time, but the way he does the chores for me is cute" and Shinpei IMMEDIATELY gets happy and embarrassed, and says the infamous "I'd do anything for Manpei" line~ LOL XD Since chores is what separated them before, it seems that no matter how mad Shinpei gets or how much they fight, he really wants to be by Manpei's side... so he will DO THE CHORES for Manpei Onion Laugh
    Isidarnipples

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 am by Isidarnipples

jade wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:Naww, so cute! XD I'm wondering why it was 'a while' since they met up though. Working seperately then? Not living together?

Yeah, according to one of the magazine interviews I translated, they lived separately for awhile (though I don't know how long it was) because Manpei got fed up with Shinpei not doing the chores and he moved out! While they were living apart, Shinpei was complaining that he was miserable without Manpei there, and he made sure the apartment was ready for Manpei to move back into at any time! (Obviously, eventually they moved back in together)

In one of the Ouran video interviews yanie translated, they're talking about the twins fighting on set. When Shinpei starts looking angry the interviewers are like, "well, we have a comment from Manpei about Shinpei" and they read it and Manpei had written "Shinpei complains all the time, but the way he does the chores for me is cute" and Shinpei IMMEDIATELY gets happy and embarrassed, and says the infamous "I'd do anything for Manpei" line~ LOL XD Since chores is what separated them before, it seems that no matter how mad Shinpei gets or how much they fight, he really wants to be by Manpei's side... so he will DO THE CHORES for Manpei Onion Laugh

Again! I'm just going to keep melting ovr how completely adorable they are.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 pm