Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinpei Blog: 2007-02-18

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Shinpei Blog: 2007-02-18 Empty Shinpei Blog: 2007-02-18

Post by jade

"So cool ★"
    2007 Feb 18 (Sun) 9:53pm

Hello!!
    It's Shinpei (^O^)

Did you see Gekiranger???
    It was super exciting**, right? (laugh) ★
    It was really cool, right?!!
    It was the best (^O^)

I got goosebumps when Manpei showed up ★
    But honestly, I also had a part of me thinking,
    "watching Manpei is agonizing!!" Of course (^_-)-☆

But now I'm really motivated!!
    I'll record it and watch it next week, too ★

This morning I had a movie audition!
    They gave me the script there and I acted some.
    In my own way, I gave a really powerful performance ★
    When the results come out, I'll tell you guys!!

You know, lately I'm just really enjoying acting. I moved from Nagoya to Tokyo 2 years ago set on being an actor, and of course at first I wasn't in a company, I didn't have any friends, there were too many trains and I didn't have a clue how to use them... basically I didn't know my right from my left and I was worrying about things every minute. It was a harrowing experience. But being able to say now from the bottom of my heart that I really love acting like this is true happiness.

It's hard to say since I don't really know how to say it, but right now I feel happiness bubbling up from the bottom of my heart!
    Naturally, having you guys comment on my blog like this also gives me great support!!
    Actually, I should probably say it's my #1 support (^O^) Everyone, thank you so much ×∞★

Please keep cheering me on like this forever!!
    Well, I'll update again tomorrow ★ Later! o(><)o

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Note: This part means "exciting" but Shinpei used "niki niki"... which is a completely made up word from Gekiranger (GekiRed/Jan made it up) He used a Jan word and said it really childishly so he laughs here Very Happy
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 pm