Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name?

usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name? Empty What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name?

Post by usa-chan Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 am

I'm not sure what it is. o-o
    I'm asking because of my best-friend, like me, she loves ouran [I forced her into watching it. Razz ], but in the live-action, she only likes nekozawa.
    She doesn't like the twins, which is ironic considering she adores them in the anime, which she still hasn't finished although she has pictures of the twins in her locker [anime version, of course], she only thinks Tamaki is hot, Kyoya is sort of okay and hani-sempai looks like a pedophile. [I completely disagree with this one, Chiba Yudai is the cutest thing on this planet to me.]
    I'm forcing her to watch the jdrama, so I'm also forcing her to join the forums [geez, aren't I just the sweetest best-friend?] and so I want to make her a signature like mine but to her tastes. ^^
    Help?
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name? Empty Re: What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name?

Post by Raitei Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 am

Beelzenef? He only got one puppet, right?

It's sad that while Ryusei is introduced as one of the lead actors, from posters to interviews, Neko-chan doesn't really get much air time. Oh well, at least he's memorable with all the effects surrounding him. I hoped they made him a nicer-looking Beelzenef, though. Very Happy
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name? Empty Re: What's Nekozawa's cat puppets' name?

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 am

Beezelnef~!

I wonder if they'll do the little sketch where Tamaki accidentally treads on Beezelnef and Nekozawa is like O_o"
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:55 am

thank you, and yeah.
    it's quite odd they introduced him as a lead, he isn't really all too common in the anime and manga, but I guess the more is the merrier.
    He's doing a great job, and I don't mind his Beelzenef, it's kind of cute. I wouldn't mind an improved one. ^^
    oh dear lord tamaki, your bear got bashed, why hurt Beelzenef-chan? =-=
    i want to see that too though! ~ ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm