Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm

NickyTakagi wrote:Hello I'm new here but I've spent pratically reading through this whole thread! its great! I just wanted to ask is there a fan letter address for the twins? I want to send a hand made card for their birthday which is pretty soon

Hi Nicky, welcome to the thread! Very Happy

(Jade-sama, Setolove, yetimati, Laila, and yours truly will be the best friends you will ever make on this thread Onion Thumbs Up )

To answer your question though. . . I'm not 100% positive about a fan letter address for the twins. . .but my best guess would be maybe their company Stardust has an address for their building and maybe they let fans send presents and letters to that address. . .? I'm not entirely sure though. . . No

You may have to hunt around for that one too though. . .(sorry I'm less than helpful in that department)

Just out of curiousity, how did you find out about our lovely boys Manpei and Shinpei? What do you like best about them and all that? Smile

I know this usually isn't my area, but I was flipping through some of ManShin's blogs that have been translated into English, and I found 2 posts by Shinpei that I just HAD to share!! (Damn, he's just such a cutie Razz )

They caught my attention because they weren't his usual "one paragraph or less" entires lol

A walk☆
    2009年03月26日(木) 19時03分

Twins appreciation - Page 27 1shin10

Good evening♪

I had the day off today, so...

I went for a walk~(*^-^*)

I went to the park and was totally suprised!

The sakura were blooming!!

Twins appreciation - Page 27 2shin10

They were so beautiful☆

This year I am definitely not going to miss hanami! [TN: Hanami is when you go the park with your family or buds to chill out under the sakura basically having a picnic]

The weather was great, the sun was shining, the air was fresh -- it was the perfect day for a walk☆

I thought about how nice it is to sometimes stop thinking and just let yourself be in nature(^^

If you're always surrounded by nothing but exhaust fumes then you also become a dirty person...

Sometimes you have to go outside, bathe in the sunlight, take a deep breath, and laugh!!☆

It's refreshing(*^-^*)

I prayed at a temple on the way home too♪

I really felt like today was well spent(^o^)

You guys should go to the park sometimes, forget all your worries, and play!!

You'll feel like a kid again, it'll be fun, and somehow you'll feel so happy\(^o^)/

Smiling is simply the best thing for you☆☆

Twins appreciation - Page 27 3shin10

Thank you
    2009年04月02日(木) 22時09分

Twins appreciation - Page 27 4shin10

Good evening(o^v^o)

Thank you for all your comments

I read them all!

And I got all of your strength!

I just feel so much better when I read your comments.

When your body is weak you also feel spiritually drained.

But even during those times I feel better when I read your comments!

I really do depend on all of you(>_<)

Really, thank you(^^

I have made a full recovery(*^-^*)

Sorry I made you worry(*^-^*)

I had filming today★

I had to get up at 4:30am!

Twins appreciation - Page 27 5shin10

We filmed on location and all the cast members are so friendly with each other

We mess around inbetween shots -- playing ball, shooting the breeze, doing impersonations★

We're always laughing

Right now I am especially close with the guy who plays Matsuda Takashi

Hojyou Takahiro-kun

He's also from Aichi prefecture, he's one year younger than me (**but totally more of an adult), so we're getting along great★

We're always messing around together♪

So I really feel like the cast members are great and I'm getting to perform in a wonderful atmosphere

Twins appreciation - Page 27 6shin10

"Hyouryuu Net Cafe"

You've got to check it out!

Ah!

I almost forgot!

I have some news

Some of you probably already know, but

Finally,

Shinpei and Manpei have

adopted the dog they've always wanted!!!!!!!

Our family got a little bigger★

He's a black toy poodle and his name is

★LOVE★

We named him that so he'd be loved by everyone~

But~

He's so cute~

It's killin' me!! (smile)

Manpei and I are in total parental mode (smile)

From now on I will be writing all about ★LOVE★

Maybe someday he can be in a magazine with us...

Ah! I have so many dreams for him(*^-^*)

Well, I'm gonna end it here today♪

Today I am posting pics of Hojyou Takahiro-kun and Love(^-^)v

Cute, isn't he?

I hope your day is full of smiles!

Bye~(*^O^*)

Twins appreciation - Page 27 7shin10

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Shinne14

(**I consider that line to be Shinpei's official recognition of the fact that he's more of an "old kid" than an adult Cunning Onion )

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 pm

welcome NickiTakagi! nice to meet you! well missy, if we knew the twins had an address... WE WOULD PACK OUR BAGS AND GO STRAIGHT TO JAPAN! LOL! well if you want you can join us girls in contributing to a massive fans msg that we will send to the twins on their facebook/blog!! care to join us?? hehehehe yay me for getting ppl to contribute.. oh btw mrs. takagi.. any idea on what you want to write?? CUZ I STILL DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!! BAKA!!! Onion Tantrum oh yea u guys, when we write our massive msg, should we include our names, and should we give our real names too???
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 pm

A rare occasion when Shin's blog post are longer than Man's Laughing
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Empty reply to Mrs.Takagi

Post by NickyTakagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:28 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    NickyTakagi wrote:Hello I'm new here but I've spent pratically reading through this whole thread! its great! I just wanted to ask is there a fan letter address for the twins? I want to send a hand made card for their birthday which is pretty soon

Hi Nicky, welcome to the thread! Very Happy

(Jade-sama, Setolove, yetimati, Laila, and yours truly will be the best friends you will ever make on this thread Onion Thumbs Up )

To answer your question though. . . I'm not 100% positive about a fan letter address for the twins. . .but my best guess would be maybe their company Stardust has an address for their building and maybe they let fans send presents and letters to that address. . .? I'm not entirely sure though. . . No

You may have to hunt around for that one too though. . .(sorry I'm less than helpful in that department)

Just out of curiousity, how did you find out about our lovely boys Manpei and Shinpei? What do you like best about them and all that? Smile

I know this usually isn't my area, but I was flipping through some of ManShin's blogs that have been translated into English, and I found 2 posts by Shinpei that I just HAD to share!! (Damn, he's just such a cutie Razz )

They caught my attention because they weren't his usual "one paragraph or less" entires lol

A walk☆
    2009年03月26日(木) 19時03分

Twins appreciation - Page 27 1shin10

Good evening♪

I had the day off today, so...

I went for a walk~(*^-^*)

I went to the park and was totally suprised!

The sakura were blooming!!

Twins appreciation - Page 27 2shin10

They were so beautiful☆

This year I am definitely not going to miss hanami! [TN: Hanami is when you go the park with your family or buds to chill out under the sakura basically having a picnic]

The weather was great, the sun was shining, the air was fresh -- it was the perfect day for a walk☆

I thought about how nice it is to sometimes stop thinking and just let yourself be in nature(^^

If you're always surrounded by nothing but exhaust fumes then you also become a dirty person...

Sometimes you have to go outside, bathe in the sunlight, take a deep breath, and laugh!!☆

It's refreshing(*^-^*)

I prayed at a temple on the way home too♪

I really felt like today was well spent(^o^)

You guys should go to the park sometimes, forget all your worries, and play!!

You'll feel like a kid again, it'll be fun, and somehow you'll feel so happy\(^o^)/

Smiling is simply the best thing for you☆☆

Twins appreciation - Page 27 3shin10

Thank you
    2009年04月02日(木) 22時09分

Twins appreciation - Page 27 4shin10

Good evening(o^v^o)

Thank you for all your comments

I read them all!

And I got all of your strength!

I just feel so much better when I read your comments.

When your body is weak you also feel spiritually drained.

But even during those times I feel better when I read your comments!

I really do depend on all of you(>_<)

Really, thank you(^^

I have made a full recovery(*^-^*)

Sorry I made you worry(*^-^*)

I had filming today★

I had to get up at 4:30am!

Twins appreciation - Page 27 5shin10

We filmed on location and all the cast members are so friendly with each other

We mess around inbetween shots -- playing ball, shooting the breeze, doing impersonations★

We're always laughing

Right now I am especially close with the guy who plays Matsuda Takashi

Hojyou Takahiro-kun

He's also from Aichi prefecture, he's one year younger than me (**but totally more of an adult), so we're getting along great★

We're always messing around together♪

So I really feel like the cast members are great and I'm getting to perform in a wonderful atmosphere

Twins appreciation - Page 27 6shin10

"Hyouryuu Net Cafe"

You've got to check it out!

Ah!

I almost forgot!

I have some news

Some of you probably already know, but

Finally,

Shinpei and Manpei have

adopted the dog they've always wanted!!!!!!!

Our family got a little bigger★

He's a black toy poodle and his name is

★LOVE★

We named him that so he'd be loved by everyone~

But~

He's so cute~

It's killin' me!! (smile)

Manpei and I are in total parental mode (smile)

From now on I will be writing all about ★LOVE★

Maybe someday he can be in a magazine with us...

Ah! I have so many dreams for him(*^-^*)

Well, I'm gonna end it here today♪

Today I am posting pics of Hojyou Takahiro-kun and Love(^-^)v

Cute, isn't he?

I hope your day is full of smiles!

Bye~(*^O^*)

Twins appreciation - Page 27 7shin10

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Shinne14

(**I consider that line to be Shinpei's official recognition of the fact that he's more of an "old kid" than an adult Cunning Onion )

Thank you Mrs.Takagi for replying!
    I will check the Stardust website for the address and send it there I'm sure it will get to the twins if I put:'Fan Letter for Manpei and Shinpei Takagi' on it right?

How did I find out about the boys?
    Unfortunately I only found out about them recently! I am a self proclaimed asain pop culture whore (specifically japanese and korean) who watches drama/anime listens to kpop/jrock and some jpop and also stalks her favourite actors and idols!
    Currently after watching the ouran drama I became obsessed with the twins I've on a Takagi high for 2 days! and thanks to this thread I have found out so much! Thanxs!!

What do I like about them?
    Well I think the fact that are twins is intriguing I geuss after getting to know more about through their blogs/interveiws/videos you the twins factor becomes a slight after thought because both their inviduality and simillarities really out shine and overwhelm you and you began to think aaaawww how cute and then you think aaaw how erotic!! because the boys are pretty damn fine!
    Also I think they are geniuinely hard-working and honest/modest in terms of talent and their fans! (which is why I wanna send them something otherwise I wouldn't bother)

If I had to pick I think I like Shinpei, I notice alot seem to like Manpei but I also love them both! sexy mofos! oh but manpei either has a high waist coz hes taller or he tends to wear his boxers/short pants/sweatpants under his bellybutton I'm not to partial on that! I noticed in blog pics.

p.s sorry for the novel!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Empty reply to Laila007

Post by NickyTakagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 am

Laila007 wrote:welcome NickiTakagi! nice to meet you! well missy, if we knew the twins had an address... WE WOULD PACK OUR BAGS AND GO STRAIGHT TO JAPAN! LOL! well if you want you can join us girls in contributing to a massive fans msg that we will send to the twins on their facebook/blog!! care to join us?? hehehehe yay me for getting ppl to contribute.. oh btw mrs. takagi.. any idea on what you want to write?? CUZ I STILL DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!! BAKA!!! Onion Tantrum oh yea u guys, when we write our massive msg, should we include our names, and should we give our real names too???

Yeah your right I would definately up sticks and find the Takagi combo if I had the address but for now I stick with sending a birthday gift to teir company building!

and yes I would love to take part in the message! I will porobably write how much I like them and how talented I think they are.
    I will use my nickname: Nicky
    visbad4
    Commoner

Post by visbad4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 am

For fanmail, Stardust Promotion (the Y in the address is not a mistake):
    〒150-0021
    東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-13-7代官山Yビル4階
    スターダストプロモーション内××××宛

Replace ×××× with the talent's name such as
    高木万平
    高木心平

I'm not sure if you need to include the English version of the address for your local postal service.
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 am

visbad4 wrote:For fanmail, Stardust Promotion (the Y in the address is not a mistake):
    〒150-0021
    東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-13-7代官山Yビル4階
    スターダストプロモーション内××××宛

Replace ×××× with the talent's name such as
    高木万平
    高木心平

I'm not sure if you need to include the English version of the address for your local postal service.

Oh my! your the best! thank you!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 am

NickyTakagi wrote:

I will check the Stardust website for the address and send it there I'm sure it will get to the twins if I put:'Fan Letter for Manpei and Shinpei Takagi' on it right?

Unfortunately I only found out about them recently! I am a self proclaimed asain pop culture whore (specifically japanese and korean) who watches drama/anime listens to kpop/jrock and some jpop and also stalks her favourite actors and idols!
    Currently after watching the ouran drama I became obsessed with the twins I've on a Takagi high for 2 days! and thanks to this thread I have found out so much! Thanxs!!

Well I think the fact that are twins is intriguing I geuss after getting to know more about through their blogs/interveiws/videos you the twins factor becomes a slight after thought because both their inviduality and simillarities really out shine and overwhelm you and you began to think aaaawww how cute and then you think aaaw how erotic!! because the boys are pretty damn fine!
    Also I think they are geniuinely hard-working and honest/modest in terms of talent and their fans! (which is why I wanna send them something otherwise I wouldn't bother)

If I had to pick I think I like Shinpei, I notice alot seem to like Manpei but I also love them both! sexy mofos! oh but manpei either has a high waist coz hes taller or he tends to wear his boxers/short pants/sweatpants under his bellybutton I'm not to partial on that! I noticed in blog pics.

p.s sorry for the novel!

My pleasure Nicky!

And yes, the address SHOULD be on the Stardust website! That's actually very sweet of you to want to send them a gift for their birthday. Believe it or not, I've never had to buy a gift for men in their mid-20's before, so I wouldn't really know what to get them. . . No (Not to mention, something that wouldn't perish on the trip from the U.S. to Japan Razz )

I had this crazy idea just the other day that I'd send them giant stuffed teddy bears for their birthday, now that I know they like stuffed animals and even sleep with them. . . Onion Starry Eyes I have two 2 and a half foot teddy bears of my own that I sleep with named, Dulce (Dool-say) and Honey. Onion Blush
    I dunno, I guess I thought maybe Man and Shin would like bigger teddy bears to snuggle with at night. . .hehehe

It's so nice to meet a fellow "Asian Pop Culture Whore". . .LOL
    I have a lifetime membership to that club myself Onion Thumbs Up
    There's nothing quite like being on a Takagi-twin high, I tell ya what. . .(I've been on one for the past 2 and a half months!!)

Everything you said about them is totally true, and I think all of us here would totally agree with you 100%. That cool that you like Shinpei. I find myself bouncing between the two, like a ball in a tennis match LOL
    I dunno. . .I guess I like the fact that Manpei has qualities in him that Shinpei lacks, and vice versa.

NickyTakagi wrote:oh but manpei either has a high waist coz hes taller or he tends to wear his boxers/short pants/sweatpants under his bellybutton I'm not to partial on that! I noticed in blog pics.

Okay, I seriously laughed for about 2 minutes straight on that comment. . . Onion Laugh (Don't most guys wear their boxers/short pants/sweatpants underneath their belly button though. . .? I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused by your comment. . .)

I think you're gonna fit in quite nicely here, Nicky. Onion Drinks Tea

Laila007 wrote: well missy, if we knew the twins had an address... WE WOULD PACK OUR BAGS AND GO STRAIGHT TO JAPAN! LOL! well if you want you can join us girls in contributing to a massive fans msg that we will send to the twins on their facebook/blog!! care to join us?? hehehehe yay me for getting ppl to contribute.. oh btw mrs. takagi.. any idea on what you want to write?? CUZ I STILL DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!! BAKA!!! oh yea u guys, when we write our massive msg, should we include our names, and should we give our real names too???

Laila, you are SOOOOOO preachin to the choir on that one!! Trust me, if I had an address for their twins (especially their home address) I definitely wouldn't be on this forum right now. . .I'd be camped out outside of their apartment building with only my most important supplies: a camera, binoculars, my Japanese For Dummies book, and maybe a thermos full of hot soup. . . Cunning Onion

No, I haven't exactly narrowed down what I wanted to say yet either. . . Corner of Woe But you know, I was thinkin'. . .we fans are really putting together his massive message for the twins to send to them on FB. . .wouldn't it be kind of long? Wouldn't it be easier to just agree on what to say and then have that one message be from all of us? Because I'm pretty sure all of us want to tell them similar things. . .and we could just come up with a group name to add on to the end of it.

(I dunno, just throwin out an idea. . .)

I hadn't planned on using my real name actually, especially since most people can prounounce it anyway. . .lol
    Maybe if we included in our message that we're all memebers of a special thread that was created in their honor, and we just use our screen names from on here?

*looks at her screen name*

Well. . .maybe I could change mine to something a little less "stalker-ish". . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:31 am

[quote="Mrs.Takagi"]
    NickyTakagi wrote:

p.s sorry for the novel!

My pleasure Nicky!

And yes, the address SHOULD be on the Stardust website! That's actually very sweet of you to want to send them a gift for their birthday. Believe it or not, I've never had to buy a gift for men in their mid-20's before, so I wouldn't really know what to get them. . . No (Not to mention, something that wouldn't perish on the trip from the U.S. to Japan Razz )

I had this crazy idea just the other day that I'd send them giant stuffed teddy bears for their birthday, now that I know they like stuffed animals and even sleep with them. . . Onion Starry Eyes I have two 2 and a half foot teddy bears of my own that I sleep with named, Dulce (Dool-say) and Honey. Onion Blush
    I dunno, I guess I thought maybe Man and Shin would like bigger teddy bears to snuggle with at night. . .hehehe

It's so nice to meet a fellow "Asian Pop Culture Whore". . .LOL
    I have a lifetime membership to that club myself Onion Thumbs Up
    There's nothing quite like being on a Takagi-twin high, I tell ya what. . .(I've been on one for the past 2 and a half months!!)

Everything you said about them is totally true, and I think all of us here would totally agree with you 100%. That cool that you like Shinpei. I find myself bouncing between the two, like a ball in a tennis match LOL
    I dunno. . .I guess I like the fact that Manpei has qualities in him that Shinpei lacks, and vice versa.

NickyTakagi wrote:oh but manpei either has a high waist coz hes taller or he tends to wear his boxers/short pants/sweatpants under his bellybutton I'm not to partial on that! I noticed in blog pics.

Okay, I seriously laughed for about 2 minutes straight on that comment. . . Onion Laugh (Don't most guys wear their boxers/short pants/sweatpants underneath their belly button though. . .? I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused by your comment. . .)

I think you're gonna fit in quite nicely here, Nicky. Onion Drinks Tea

Morning! ( its morning where I am but not for long I woke up late give a hour it will lunch!)

I do tend to bounce between both Manpei and Shinpei too! I definately like them both but sometimes I definately lean more to Shinpei, though both have qualities that I also have.
    Honestly I bet if we did meet them in real-life our opinions on them might change and it might be harder to choose!

I'm glad you think I will fit in here! after reading through the practically the whole thread I thought evryone is so nice!... and erotic... but nice!

Oh the high waist thing? I guess its hard to explain..
    But what I mean is there is really small space between your waist and your belly button but Manpei seems to use up that space lol.
    Boys have a way of wearing their trousers where they show their boxers (Hiphop Rappers do it alot but seem to let their whole ass hung out)

Both Manpei and shinpei ( as well as other japanese boys.. and me I wear girl boxers coz I am girl!) do this but his boxers seem to rest really high on his waist like underneath his belly button! Do you know simon cowell? like that.

I tried to put pictures but I'm not really technical so maybe it didn't work, if not if go back in the thread they are two pictures that may help illustrate (if my images didn't work) one with Manpei sitting down shirtless with his dog or some fluffy thing in his lap (he is sitting so my point may not be obvious) and another where his is Shinpei and a group of friends he is wearing jeans white and maybe black (horizntal)striped boxers and his top is half off around his neck.
    The images I tried to put in (unless they work) are the same as I described, I'm just telling incase they dont work.

P.s. I tend to type faster then think so if there are typos please forgive me!

[img]Twins appreciation - Page 27 67410_12[/img][img]Twins appreciation - Page 27 20090513[/img]
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am

お待たせしました! (Sorry to keep you waiting!)

Here's Shinpei's part.

Shinpei's edition

What spurred you to become an actor?
    Well...when I was a high school student in Nagoya, I joined an agency, I was scouted and joined an agency. It wasn't a place where we did acting, there were a lot of modelling jobs, commercials and so on, so I did that... I went for a movie audition, and realized I enjoyed this acting thing, so I decided, "Ah, I want to act," and decided that I would come to Tokyo. That was when...I was in second year in high school. I decided that, and when I was 18, I came to Tokyo.

Did you discuss with your brother Manpei about coming to Tokyo?
    I had already made up my mind from the beginning, Manpei was undecided. When I told him that I would go even if I had to go alone, he said, "Then, I'll go too," and he came along with me.

What kind of actor do you want to be?
    Definitely, I want to become a big actor with a wide range...I'm still very inexperienced, definitely there's a lot I don't know...grow as a human being, and also as an actor, draw a lot from my experiences, and try a lot of roles, keep bettering myself...as Shinpei, as Takagi Shinpei the actor...not position, but...to explode...I want to be an actor that would make a lot of people say "that was interesting".

Event-a-ful Customary "Question & Answer"
    A corner where the performers freely answer questions

Favorite words?
    "One chance in a lifetime"

Favorite food?
    Misonikomi udon (braised udon noodles in miso soup, another Nagoya specialty)

Favorite flower?
    Sunflower

What exactly is your favorite food "Misonikomi udon"?
    I've been eating this misonikomi udon since I was a kid. Even now, when I have a holiday and go back to Nagoya, I will definitely eat misonikomi udon.

Does your family send it to you?
    They do, like miso and so on...they still send akamiso (red miso) to me. I like strong flavors, so I definitely eat misonikomi udon, when I go back to Nagoya.

Thank you very much.

You will be having performances in many places. Is there something that you're looking forward to?
    I have never been to Hokkaido, or to Okinawa. There are a lot of places in Japan that I haven't been, so I want to eat the local specialties, and visit the interesting places, experience the culture there, I want to try and see many different things.

You're looking forward to trying a lot of different local specialties, aren't you?
    I'm looking forward to that. I'm actually a glutton...

The stage play Indigo no Yoru. This time, Indigo4, plus Alex from Indigo no Yoru Fukami Motoki-san, and Takashiro Kei-san, and Seshimo Naoto-san. We've gathered a star-studded cast. We probably gave a lot of trouble to the veteran actors, but we put in our youth and passion into the play, put in all our effort so we won't lose to them. We'll put all our effort into making the Indigo no Yoru stage play exciting, and this time, even though we can't tour the whole country, having a lot of people come and see us, it really feels like they're coming to see the hosts in Indigo, so [we'll be really happy] if you can come... The stage play Indigo no Yoru. Please definitely come! We'll be waiting.
    --

さすが! Shinpei's definitely the more confident of the two. But he mumbles so much! Did anyone else go "awwww" when he told the story of how Manpei ended up following him? Big brother Manpei~~
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Vlcsna12

From the Gakuen Danshi show, Shinpei shows off his drawing of Manpei.

Captions from left to right:

Takagi Manpei, Takagi Sanpei, Takagi Shinpei.

That cracked me up Onion XD
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:29 pm

miffychan wrote:

Takagi Manpei, Takagi Sanpei, Takagi Shinpei.

That cracked me up Onion XD

OLOLOL I TOTALLY GET IT
    too proud of myself right now (=_=')
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 pm

hahahaha they are quite the drawers!!and mrs. takagi.. i LOVE THE SUGGESTION! if there is any specific thing we want to say, we will just say it and we will combine it into one! OMG i always wanted to send a gift to my fav actor/idol.. but all the way to japan?? and can we really trust the stardust agency that they will give our gifts to the twins? can't it be expensive to send? gah i donno, it sounds like a good idea!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:46 pm

miffychan wrote:Twins appreciation - Page 27 Vlcsna12

*laughs hysterically for 5 minutes*

Shinpei, is that really how you see your brother. . .? Onion Laugh

Oh Miffy-chan thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for both this picture and for translating Shinpei's interview. . .I was gushing the whole time Onion Love

The part where he was talking about Manpei (I think he really enjoys that) and he laughed for a minute. . .OOOOOOH, COULD HE BE ANY MORE OF A BABE??!! Onion Love Eyes

I swear, whenever I see these two smile, my brain just goes on vacation for a few minutes. . .

But it was definitely cute to hear that Manpei only decided to go to Tokyo after Shin said he would go regardless if his brother came or not. Manpei might as well have said, "Oh, well. . .I don't want to be here without Shin-chan. . . Corner of Woe so I guess I'll go with him too."

I'm really glad it worked out for the two of them though ^_^ And it just blows my mind how much they are dedicated to their acting careers.

I'm so proud of them!! Onion T_T

OMG yes! Shinpei DOES mumble when he talks. . . Rolling Eyes I noticed that in a few other interviews I've seen him do as well.
    I'm like "Dude, it's not bad enough I barely understand Japanese, but you have the nerve to mumble too??"

And you're right, mumbling aside, Shin does seem more confident in one on one interviews than Man is. (Although, I think it's only when they're doing interviews together than Manpei seems more lively and energetic when he talks. He seemed pretty chatty during that Ikemen vareity show they were in.)

Laila, I think I can put together an idea for a group message before the end of the night (I'm kinda busy right now though lol) But I'm glad you approved of the idea! Very Happy It just seemed like the the more conveinent thing to do, rather than trying to translate 5 or 6 different messages. We'll put together the perfect message, I just know it! cheers

Here's a treat for you all, it's something I found while surfing the net the other day. It's an interview with Indigo4. The people hosting the show do a lot of back and forth talking and the segment with Indigo4 is short compared to everyone else babbling. . .sorry about that lol (Also, there aren't any subtitles. . .)

Man and Shin look so cool here! And I love how they sit with their legs crossed all the time. . .such gentlemen. . . Onion Daydreaming

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=makoaya&prgid=37559351&ref=baidujp?ref=cate

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Wooby Onion Eyes

Gleaming Onion Eyes

Onion Outrage

Onion XD

Onion Love Eyes

Onion Nosebleed

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=makoaya&prgid=37871178&categid=33368091&page=1

Don't talk!!!!!

Don't even think!!!

Just click on the link and watch it!!!

THIS IS SO GOOOD!!!

Dead Onion
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 pm

THAT VID WAS GREAT GREAT GREAT! i didn't know that "indigo 4 yoro" is about a host club ( from what i understood from the vid) and manpei spoke softly in many parts than shinpei!! and oh my, i think they need a better choreographer but it was STILL CUTE!! and i'm looking forward to our group msg!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Laila007 wrote:THAT VID WAS GREAT GREAT GREAT! i didn't know that "indigo 4 yoro" is about a host club ( from what i understood from the vid) and manpei spoke softly in many parts than shinpei!! and oh my, i think they need a better choreographer but it was STILL CUTE!! and i'm looking forward to our group msg!!

Oh yes, Laila.

Indigo no Yoru is fo' sho about a host club Onion Thumbs Up
    (Ironic, isn't it? LOL)

At this point, I officially can't decide which club I would want to visit more: Ouran Host Club or Club Indigo.
    (Another ironic twist, both clubs include a girl cross-dressing as a boy. . . silent )

I think the second clip was rehearsals for the Indigo stage play.

And you're right, Man did speak more softly than Shin!! Onion XD

In fact, that's how I've been able to tell their voices apart when I hear them speak: Manpei has a more calm and "breathy" voice, and Shinpei kind of speaks with more force (I'm not sure if I'm explaining that right but. . .)

I used to think that it was the guys who were making the chreography for the video look "iffy", but you're also right about that, I think it was just the routine that was bringing everything down. . .>_<
    It looks too. . .watered down(?)

But yeah, it's still cute and I'm sure our boys worked hard on it Onion Drinks Tea

I was actually hoping that there was a video for the making of the "Dear My Friends" music video.
    But it may still be out there, but sure there's a hella Takagi twin videos we haven't even uncovered yet!!! Very Happy
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 am

OH REALLY!! well if there is THAT much vids to see than i'm SO FREAKING READY! and i'm soo proud of myself, i can FINALLY tell the twins apart! i wasn't able too but now i can!! YAY YAY YAY!! ok question, so when is the twins b-day, i know it's this month but what's the exact date? (i feel bad for not knowing Rain on My Parade )
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:44 am

SHINPEI

2011-10-16 21:17:24
    Beef beef

Twins appreciation - Page 27 S20111016

Good evening!
    Today was the last rehearsal for "Kizuna".
    The tempo was pretty good, as was the atmosphere, so I really want to hurry up and show it to everyone.
    I'm excited... ♪
    Please wait expectantly!
    Because I'll give the best performance.

Rehearsals are over, and now I'm heading for the Ouran set ♪
    It's noisy Exclamation Exclamation
    It's a jam-packed train...

Beef beef...
    beef beef...

Ah~
    I'm hungry.
    I want to eat beef~
    I'm seriously going to eat some today and then get ready for filming Exclamation Exclamation

What did you guys eat?

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

MANPEI

2011-10-16 21:29:25
    Onigiri

Twins appreciation - Page 27 M20111016

Good evening ☆
    Thank you for all the comments!
    They give me support.
    Thanks.

As of tonight,
    the play "Kizuna"
    has had its final rehearsal.
    The last rehearsal.

There was a tense atmosphere.
    I personally love it.

Ah, by the way, the calligraphy I posted on my blog was my teacher's calligraphy (laugh)
    I'm aiming to get that good, so I'll try hard!!
    Please anticipate it, ok?

Also,
    throwing this into the middle of rehearsal talk,
    I'm on my way to filming for
    "Ouran High School Host Club" the movie.
    Actually I'm traveling by bullet train right now Very Happy
    Today I have some onigiri I made myself.
    It's my dinner.

Inside one is a dried plum Like a Star @ heaven
    Inside the other is a pickled plum Like a Star @ heaven
    Delicious!!
    Of course it's delicious because it's hand made, you know ☆
    I wonder if everyone else makes their own bento...
    If you do, I kind of respect you.
    I only made onigiri but it was exhausting (laugh)

Today we have filming starting really early (or should I say in the middle of the night?)
    I'll rest well at the hotel Very Happy

See you tomorrow~ ☆
    Good night.

---------------------------

These are a bit late~ a couple days. I've been absolutely swamped with work lately so I haven't had much time to do anything I really want to do T_T Stupid real life getting in the way of my fun time.

Anyway, even if I don't have much free time right now, I'm still going to keep trying my hardest to keep up with their blogs! I'll fill in the rest when I can king
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 am

jade wrote:SHINPEI

2011-10-16 21:17:24
    Beef beef

Twins appreciation - Page 27 S20111016

Good evening!
    Today was the last rehearsal for "Kizuna".
    The tempo was pretty good, as was the atmosphere, so I really want to hurry up and show it to everyone.
    I'm excited... ♪
    Please wait expectantly!
    Because I'll give the best performance.

Rehearsals are over, and now I'm heading for the Ouran set ♪
    It's noisy Exclamation Exclamation
    It's a jam-packed train...

Beef beef...
    beef beef...

Ah~
    I'm hungry.
    I want to eat beef~
    I'm seriously going to eat some today and then get ready for filming Exclamation Exclamation

What did you guys eat?

MANPEI

2011-10-16 21:29:25
    Onigiri

Twins appreciation - Page 27 M20111016

Good evening ☆
    Thank you for all the comments!
    They give me support.
    Thanks.

As of tonight,
    the play "Kizuna"
    has had its final rehearsal.
    The last rehearsal.

There was a tense atmosphere.
    I personally love it.

Ah, by the way, the calligraphy I posted on my blog was my teacher's calligraphy (laugh)
    I'm aiming to get that good, so I'll try hard!!
    Please anticipate it, ok?

Also,
    throwing this into the middle of rehearsal talk,
    I'm on my way to filming for
    "Ouran High School Host Club" the movie.
    Actually I'm traveling by bullet train right now Very Happy
    Today I have some onigiri I made myself.
    It's my dinner.

Inside one is a dried plum Like a Star @ heaven
    Inside the other is a pickled plum Like a Star @ heaven
    Delicious!!
    Of course it's delicious because it's hand made, you know ☆
    I wonder if everyone else makes their own bento...
    If you do, I kind of respect you.
    I only made onigiri but it was exhausting (laugh)

Today we have filming starting really early (or should I say in the middle of the night?)
    I'll rest well at the hotel Very Happy

See you tomorrow~ ☆
    Good night.

---------------------------

These are a bit late~ a couple days. I've been absolutely swamped with work lately so I haven't had much time to do anything I really want to do T_T Stupid real life getting in the way of my fun time.

Anyway, even if I don't have much free time right now, I'm still going to keep trying my hardest to keep up with their blogs! I'll fill in the rest when I can king

Okay, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. . .

Shinpei's blog sounds like he was on a complete sugar high when he wrote it! LOL

The whole 30 seconds it took me to read it, I'm like "Dude, calm down O_O We get it, you want to eat beef. . .so go eat beef then, Shin!"
    He had like 3 seperate ideas just running into each other. . . Razz
    It still makes me laugh though. . .he's so cute and funny.

As usual, Manpei's blog was more relaxed. That's cute that he made his own lunch. He mentioned that they were sleeping in a hotel. . .that's that mean that they haven't been home in a while?
    I hope they take care and don't get sick (Manpei seems to get sick more often than Shinpei does:| )

(Just now, I was thinking. . .between Shin's energetic, hyperactive blogs and Manpei's deep, thoughtful blogs. . .I wonder how these two have conversations with each other in real life. . .?? Shocked )

Anywho, thanks for taking the time out the translate these, Jade-sama. I'm sorry that you've been so swamped at work lately, that really sucks. . .
    Here's a hug for you! Hug
    I myself have a lot of assignments for school coming up, so depending on when I can get to it, my "Twins Tribute" video may not be done in time for their birthday. . . Crying or Very sad
    But I'll try my best! cheers

And to answer your question Laila, the twins' birthday is on October 22nd (so this saturday)
    What do you think. . .is that the day we should have our message to them ready to go? Cool
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:49 am

hmmm i'm going to go with YES ON OCT 22nd!! let's have the msg done by their birthday! Onion Thumbs Up and omg how cute of shin!! AND HIGH FIVE TO SHIN!! HE LIKES BEEF LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! well i like meat in general but beef.. COME ON!! YAY FOR SHIN!!!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:41 pm

just finished watching that TV HOMME video for the 4th, 5th time? I think there was a bit where they was talikng about their ideal girl but I dont really know since I have yet to perfect japanese (though I am trying)

I wonder what their ideal girl is?
    though I wish I was, I doubt it since I can't speak japanese (though I can say a few things) and I am foreign! I don't think they would be opposed to dating a foreigner but I am far from the blond hair blue eyes kind of foreigner I'm more black hair brown eyes, brown skin ( I'm black british) it might become a alternative to 'looks who coming to dinner'!

But anyway in my head I've dated and married both of them! not to mention other things..
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 pm

NickyTakagi wrote:just finished watching that TV HOMME video for the 4th, 5th time? I think there was a bit where they was talikng about their ideal girl but I dont really know since I have yet to perfect japanese (though I am trying)

I wonder what their ideal girl is?
    though I wish I was, I doubt it since I can't speak japanese (though I can say a few things) and I am foreign! I don't think they would be opposed to dating a foreigner but I am far from the blond hair blue eyes kind of foreigner I'm more black hair brown eyes, brown skin ( I'm black british) it might become a alternative to 'looks who coming to dinner'!

But anyway in my head I've dated and married both of them! not to mention other things..

If I may ask Nicky, where exactly were you able to watch the TV HOMME video with the twins? Do you think you could post the link for me please?

I've tried and tried, but the only link that let's me watch it has the video lagging/freezing throughout the clip (the video is only like 7 minutes long and it took me over 20 minutes to watch!! Onion To Kill )

Good LORD are they handsome devils in that photoshoot! Cunning Onion I'm still crossing my fingers in hopes that they do more 'naughty' photoshoots in the future.

*mind goes to a dirty, forbidden place*

Anywho, I didn't know that they talked about their ideal girl in the clip. (Our lovely Jade-sama has graciously offered to translate the entire video when she gets the time queen ).

I too often wonder what their ideal girl is, and quite frankly. . .part of me doesn't want to know. . . Sad

I am a kuro gaijin too. . .(I'm also black, but from America). And like you Nicky, I've got the dark hair, brown skin, brown eyes thing going on. . .needless to say, I probably don't come close to either one of their visions of an ideal girl
    Rain on My Parade

I mean, outside of the fact that I'm insanely obsessed with attracted to Japanese men. . .

You think they wouldn't be opposed to dating a foreigner??

I certainly hope so! That would TOTALLY put extra meaning into my life!! LMAO!! Onion Laugh Actually Man and Shin worked with a foreigner (who was also black) in a play they did a couple of years ago.

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Img20045

Based on their blogs, they both seemed very fond of him and they praised him alot. If they admired him, who KNOWS what they'd think of girls like us, Nicky!!

For in my head, I am also in a polygamous marriage with both Manpei and Shinpei. . . Twisted Evil
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:10 pm

I can't put the file I got on my computer so the link is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SQMN0G6T

In terms of the twins dating a foreigner although I doubt it would be their first choice but I think they and possible other japanese guys of the young generation would not be opposed to date someone who was not japanese if they found someone they genuinely liked and who could speak japanese however their family may not like the idea not for race specifically but maybe as more of cultural aspect which is fair enough, it maybe a case of you can date but not marry.

I heard the singer/actor Yamapi said he would date a foreigner as long as she could speak japanese. (whether that mean a black/white or other type foreigner I don't know.

It seems most south east asian cultures associate most foreigners with either being a different type of asian for example chinese/korean/thai or having blue eyes and blond hair although black people are recognised as foreigners too in terms women and ideal girl types I don't think they are considered as much, however if you said do you think beyonce's pretty? would you date her? they like many others would say yeah! but the average black girl is not beyonce.

I get what you mean about wanting to know your fav idol/actors ideal type but at the same time not wanting to know.
    I heard many of my favs say they idol girl is: long hair,pale skin and can cook
    Me: I cut my hair twice so its not long, I'm not dark but definately brown and not pale and I can't really cook (and don't wanna learn right now either)

I saw and read that blog entry about that guy they worked with and they did seem to really like him! so maybe there is hope! but he's a guy so....
    That guy is a actor/model who is actually mixed japanese.

P.s. Since I was pretty much generalizing to try and make my point I hope I did'nt offend anyone if I did I apologise since I'm not japanese or south east asian I dont really know how they feel about dating foreigners I was just giving an opinion.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

NickyTakgagi, I TOTALLY understand your point, i think it has to do with exposure, so that is probably why many japanese ppl just think foreigners are just foreigners are what you said on your post. But it makes me wonder if do japanese ppl recognize most western celebrites like kim kardashian, she's DEFINETELY not the typical pale skin, blonde hair blue eyes.i wonder if they would date her. i think if they got exposed more to different cultures OTHER than asians, they will open their mind up, and seeing this gives me the courage to GO to japan and show them what i got cuz i look different from the rest! and if i am not mistaken, the person you were talking about that was mixed his name is "Yuu Shirota" his dad is japanese and his mom is Spanish! VERY GOOD LOOKING BTW!! so i believe there is hope!! ne ne, we can ask the twins if they want to date a foreign girl?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:06 am