Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 25 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by yetimati Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Guy, OMG, I can't believe it, look what I found, the trailer for the drama Cafe something something (forget the rest of the name Embarassed ) which Manpei has a role in it!!This time he is the chef Very Happy. I just type Manpei's name in Jpn and this vid pops up. Enjoy!

Follow this link

And even more wonderful, a variety show which he competed with other heroes from super sentai series to decided who's the number 1. And guess what number is he ended up Laughing

This link
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

yetimati wrote:Guy, OMG, I can't believe it, look what I found, the trailer for the drama Cafe something something (forget the rest of the name Embarassed ) which Manpei has a role in it!!This time he is the chef Very Happy. I just type Manpei's name in Jpn and this vid pops up. Enjoy!

Follow this link

And even more wonderful, a variety show which he competed with other heroes from super sentai series to decided who's the number 1. And guess what number is he ended up Laughing

This link

Thanks for posting those links, Yetimati. Very Happy

I have also experimented with typing in both Manpei and Shinpei's names in Japanese on youku.com.

I found the trailer for Cafe Kichijouji de back in August. Then I read the description of the original manga version, and about Manpei's character and it sounds AWESOME!! cheers

(Manpei's character is supposed to be the equivalent of Nekozawa I think. . .lol He's supposed to be into the Dark Arts and all that good stuff. . . Razz )

Unfortunately, I've searched high and low for the episodes online and came up with absolutely diddly-squat!! Onion To Kill

I wouldn't even care if there weren't any subtitles, I just wanna see it!!! Onion Tantrum

And Manpei looks super sexy too, 'cause he still has his natural black hair. . . Cunning Onion And his character (whose name I forget) seems really mysterious and funny at the same time.

I really wish I could watch it. . .I can't believe it's not even available on any of the popular Asian drama sites. . . Onion T_T

Jeez, now I'm all depressed. . . Onion Attacked by Te

Oh, and I've seen that clip of Manpei and the other actors from the Super Sentai series too. . .GO MAN-CHAN!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot!!

Shinpei was a guest star on an episode of Cafe Kichijouji as well!

I don't know about you all, but I'm starting to sense a pattern with this guy. . .how does he always manage to land a guest role on shows starring Manpei? Razz

Anywho, I think these are some photos from said episode. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr50

I don't know why, but the punk/emo look really works for them here. . .LOL

Here's the offical site in case anyone is interested. . .
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/cafe/
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 am

I went shopping today and Target had a display of Suzy's Zoo things. Once I saw Boof, I instantly thought of the twins.
    I will never be able to function normally again because of them! But it's all oh so welcomed. Cunnin Onion Idea
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 am

Beelzenef wrote:I went shopping today and Target had a display of Suzy's Zoo things. Once I saw Boof, I instantly thought of the twins.
    I will never be able to function normally again because of them! But it's all oh so welcomed. Cunnin Onion Idea

I know what you mean! I saw a little Boof change purse at a store the other day, too, and I couldn't stop thinking about the twins~ If it had been a stuffed animal, I would've bought it XDD

P.S. - I want them to update their blogs! They're so bad about updating recently! (@_@)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 pm

hey guys,, has anybody posted this vid of the twins and haruna commenting on episode 9? thought i post this just in case no one did!!

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Laila007 wrote:hey guys,, has anybody posted this vid of the twins and haruna commenting on episode 9? thought i post this just in case no one did!!

Thank you for posting the video on here Laila! Smile

I don't know about everyone else, but I had already watched it in the "Behind-the-Scenes" thread a few weeks ago.

I remember because there was a short discussion about Shinpei, and how someone thought he kept looking at Haruna a lot while she was talking. . .(which he was)lol
    Then I pointed out that previously, I thought that the only person Shinpei liked to stare at constantly was Manpei. . . Razz

(But later on, after watching past interviews with Shinpei, I noticed that in general, he tends to stare at people very closely when they're talking Shocked )

He's such a funny, cutie-pie that Shin. . . Surprised
    Twins appreciation - Page 25 Sexysh12

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 pm

hahah you're welcome mrs. takagi!! and shin is actually doing a very good thing, he's trying to maintain eye contact and that is important when you have a convo with someone. that means that you are engaged and listening carefully!! HOW CUTE IS THAT!! Onion Starry Eyes so if we meet the twins we have to make sure to control our nosebleeds as shin stares at us!! Onion Nosebleed
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Laila007 wrote:hahah you're welcome mrs. takagi!! and shin is actually doing a very good thing, he's trying to maintain eye contact and that is important when you have a convo with someone. that means that you are engaged and listening carefully!! HOW CUTE IS THAT!! Onion Starry Eyes so if we meet the twins we have to make sure to control our nosebleeds as shin stares at us!! Onion Nosebleed

Hahaha

I give him credit because I generally don't like to look at people when they're talking, even if I'm paying close attention to what they're saying (I usually look at the floor, at the wall, stare into the distance, etc)

But like I said, I always only thought he liked to stare at Manpei (which he does!) Even when Manpei isn't talking, I've caught Shin just staring directly at his face for no reason. . . Cunning Onion

But a couple of days ago, I was watching an interview Shin did with the cast of Prince of Tennis and everytime someone else spoke, he was staring at them like this. . . Wooby Onion Eyes (I just thought it was so cute/funny!!)

I don't think I could handle Shin staring at me while I was talking. . .I'd be too busy gushing and giggling like a ninny. . . Onion Love Eyes Onion XD

I'd probably try to kiss him too. . .
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Sometimes I have a habit of staring at people when they talk. Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm just like "LOOK AT THE FLOOOOOOR."

But haha if I felt bolder that day, if I ever met him, it would just be like, "NOW WE SHALL LOOK DEEP INTO EACH OTHER'S EYES."
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm

I dunno who made this, but I've been addicted to it for the past 20 minutes. . . Very Happy

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:26 pm

mrs. takagi!! that was an awesome vid!! thank you for posting!! i love how this person used the twins song from the ouran anime soundtrack!! IT GOES PERFECTLY!! i try to keep eye contact with ppl i talk to but i look away alot.. cuz i still have some shy in me.. and it would depend how shin is close to me while we are having a convo.. if he is too close.. I HAVE TO LOOK AWAY!! GAH!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Laila007 wrote:mrs. takagi!! that was an awesome vid!! thank you for posting!! i love how this person used the twins song from the ouran anime soundtrack!! IT GOES PERFECTLY!! i try to keep eye contact with ppl i talk to but i look away alot.. cuz i still have some shy in me.. and it would depend how shin is close to me while we are having a convo.. if he is too close.. I HAVE TO LOOK AWAY!! GAH!!

Oh, for-shiz?

The song used in the video is from the ouran anime soundtrack?

(Shows how much I know. . . Rolling Eyes )

But now that I think about it. . .that actually makes a lot of sense. . . Razz

And you're right, it does go perfectly!

(Now that you mention it, I'm actually making a tribute video of my own for the twins in honor of their 26th birthday next week cheers It's taken me forever to pick a "perfect" song, but I've got it narrowed down to at least 3 now. . .)

I'm telling you, I COULD NOT take it if either one of the twins was looking me directly in the face!
    I blush and look away from the computer screen anytime they smile directly at the camera for Pete's sake. . . Embarassed

I start with the happy, girly sighs, and then little pink hearts start floating out of my body. . . Onion Love

IT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:27 pm

aww mrs. takagi!! that is awesome that u r making a tribute vid!! can we (ouran family) help you narrow the 3 songs into one song?? i'll be more than happy to help! Onion Thumbs Up so mrs. takagi.. i must ask.. so how did u find out about the takagi twins? was it b4 ouran?? and what is it that makes u so attracted to them? (i'm just asking out of curiosity.. i want to see what the ouran family likes about the twins) Onion Starry Eyes Onion Whistle I just like the twins b/c number 1.. THEY R FREAKING TWINS! I LOVE TWINS! and plus they have a sense of charm and childish ways that makes it enjoyable to watch!! Onion Love Onion Daydreaming
    and oh yea.. the song for the twins from the ouran anime soundtrack is called "bokura no style" you can easily find the whole soundtrack online!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Laila007 wrote:aww mrs. takagi!! that is awesome that u r making a tribute vid!! can we (ouran family) help you narrow the 3 songs into one song?? i'll be more than happy to help! Onion Thumbs Up so mrs. takagi.. i must ask.. so how did u find out about the takagi twins? was it b4 ouran?? and what is it that makes u so attracted to them? (i'm just asking out of curiosity.. i want to see what the ouran family likes about the twins) Onion Starry Eyes Onion Whistle I just like the twins b/c number 1.. THEY R FREAKING TWINS! I LOVE TWINS! and plus they have a sense of charm and childish ways that makes it enjoyable to watch!! Onion Love Onion Daydreaming
    and oh yea.. the song for the twins from the ouran anime soundtrack is called "bokura no style" you can easily find the whole soundtrack online!!

Awww, you're too kinda to me, Laila Onion Blush
    But it's really my pleasure (due to my pathetic obsession, I now have over 200 pictures of the twins on my computer as we speak. . .might as well put it to some good use, right? *maniac laughter* Onion Laugh )

I kinda want the song choice to be a surprise. . .buuuuut, there's this ONE song that I can't decide if I should keep it as an option, or rule it out altogther

More on that later though~ Wink

Now on to your lovely questions (I can't believe you actually want to know!! affraid )

-Ummm. . .technically, I didn't find out about the twins until late June/early July when I heard the news that Ouran was going to be made into a live-action drama. (Even more ironic, I didn't even know about Ouran Highschool Host Club until about April of this year Rolling Eyes So by some twist of fate, a few months after watching the anime over and over again, the live-action drama came out. How amazing is that??!!)

I remember watching a video someone had made about the offical cast members. . .I THINK it was this one. . .

And when I saw Man and Shin for the first time I was like "Aw, those kids are so cute! They'll make a perfect Hikaru and Kaoru!"
    *Yes, I thought the twins were like 16 or 17 when I first saw them. . .*

Then I watched the first couple of episodes, and when I saw them in the Physical Exam episode during the You-Know-Which-scene. . . .I was like "Aw, hell yea, I GOTTA find out more about these two!! Twisted Evil "
    And that's how my sick obsession fangirling of the Takagi twins started! cheers So I've technically only known about them for 4-5 months. . .lol

-What makes me so attracted to them?
    Basically you said it all, girlie. Razz
    -The fact that they're twins, that they're handsome and sexy and cute at the same time, that they're so modest and hard working, and getting to learn about them as individuals and eventually being able to tell them apart helped too.
    -I also appreciate and admire how they balance out being masculine adults with still having immature and childlike tendencies. . . Surprised
    -And the biggest one on my list I think. . .THE FACT THAT THEY'RE SO OPEN ABOUT THEIR CLOSE RELATIONSHIP!! Hug (Or at least Shinpei is most of the time. . .
    Cunning Onion )
    Just how they've been together all this time, how they look after and support each other. . .and how they miss each other when they aren't together, take care of one another when they're sick, the sweet things they ssay about each other, etc. . .I've never EVER heard of a brotherly relationship like theirs before. It's just so beautiful!!! Onion T_T

{Actually, for anyone else who is reading this, I'd love to hear about how you guys all being Takagi fangirls too! Cool }

Oh, and thanks Laila for the song name from the video I posted. I've been meaning to check out the OST for the Ouran drama, but never got around to it for some reason. . . Neutral

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

NOW. . .on to one of my potential song choices. . .

*First off, I apologize right now if you don't exactly agree with the song choice. It's just one of the songs I was thinking of using for my video, I haven't made an official decision yet*

This song is called "Why". It's sung by a group called 3T and the chorus is sung by (another person whom I'm absolutely crazy about) Michael Jackson Onion Daydreaming .

I first watched the video for this song about a month ago. I couldn't believe I'd never heard of it before (it came out in the 90's). I thought about using this song for the twins tribute video because the lyrics sort of made me think that *don't laugh* Manpei and Shinpei are describing their relationship with each other.
    Also when looking for songs, I wanted the song to be about love but sung by a male or males, but usually songs sung by males make it obvious that the song is directed towards a female, and this song doesn't do that. . .(it doesn't include words like "she", "her", etc)

I mean, I guess at certain parts, you can kinda tell they're singing to a woman but still. . .*shrugs*

It's just very sweet and touching and like I said, in my head, it made me think of the twins expressing their feelings for each other and it just describes their "intimate, brotherly love" (plus, you can't go wrong with a song that has MJ singing back up vocals Onion Thumbs Up )

*takes a deep breath*
    Alrighty. . .here goes nuthin'. . .

This is the audio for the song with the lyrics

Be kind with the criticism please. . . Onion Bows
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:43 am

hehehe.. please pardon my sudden question Onion Bows i just ask out of curiousity.. u know just trying to get to know our HUGE ouran family!! Onion Thumbs Up and i can see y u would chose that song. it make sense u want to target the brotherly love.. now i'm going to get critical...

i think (this is just my suggestion.. u don't have to follow) if u were to make a tribute vid if you u can, then it would be cool to divide the songs up. like if there is a vid or pic (or series of pics) that show brotherly love use the michael jackson song.. and if you use pics that show a childish/sexy/masculine side of them.. use a song that would match that.. don't just use one song.. that's my honest critical suggestion... but if u have a theme you would like to stick with then use one song!!

Hope that helps!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:06 am

Laila007 wrote:

i think (this is just my suggestion.. u don't have to follow) if u were to make a tribute vid if you u can, then it would be cool to divide the songs up. like if there is a vid or pic (or series of pics) that show brotherly love use the michael jackson song.. and if you use pics that show a childish/sexy/masculine side of them.. use a song that would match that.. don't just use one song.. that's my honest critical suggestion... but if u have a theme you would like to stick with then use one song!!

Hope that helps!!

Yes, that was my original plan from the start:

One video showing their brotherly affection for each other

Then later on I would do one that's. . .I dunno, just for fun (Like you said,one that shows their childish/sexy/masucline side)

I really do have a gazillion pictures, even though I'm sure most of you have seen them already, I was planning on dividing them up like you said.

Ugh, but finding the right song is so difficult. . . Rolling Eyes

Haha, maybe I'll sleep on it for a while. . . Onion Sleepy Time

*BTW, I checked ManShin's facebook page. . .looks like Manpei updated his blog earlier* Onion Whistle
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:18 am

oooo time to see what is going on with good ole' manpei!! YAY! hmm one more question.. do u plan on using just english songs or u want to use some japanese songs too??
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:23 am

Laila007 wrote:oooo time to see what is going on with good ole' manpei!! YAY! hmm one more question.. do u plan on using just english songs or u want to use some japanese songs too??

I'm not objected to using Japanese songs (there's actually a Spanish song I thought would fit quite nicely), but I haven't found any Japanese songs that I feel that "fit the mood" I'm trying to set.

I'll search through my playlists a few more times and try and see what I can come up with.

I'd kind of like it if the song choice were personal to me as well.
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:43 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Laila007 wrote:oooo time to see what is going on with good ole' manpei!! YAY! hmm one more question.. do u plan on using just english songs or u want to use some japanese songs too??

I'm not objected to using Japanese songs (there's actually a Spanish song I thought would fit quite nicely), but I haven't found any Japanese songs that I feel that "fit the mood" I'm trying to set.

I'll search through my playlists a few more times and try and see what I can come up with.

I'd kind of like it if the song choice were personal to me as well.

This song fit them PERFECTLY, though it was sing by a female-male twin.

Okay, gotta go! My next post will be about how I discovered these twins cheers
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I have officially picked out a song for my twins birthday tribute video.

You have been warned. . . .

Cunning Onion

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 pm

ooooo yay!! can't wait till you post the vid mrs. takagi! i'm sure it will be great!! Onion Thumbs Up
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm looking forward to your fanvid, Mrs. Takagi! <3

BTW, to quickly answer the questions from Laila earlier (How did you find out about the Takagi twins? What is it that makes you so attracted to them?):

I found out about the twins from GekiRanger. I watched Manpei as GekiBlue, and then saw his brother show up to play his "evil mirror twin". I thought Manpei was really attractive already... so of course, I'm attracted to his identical twin!! After that, I saw them in Mei-chan no Shitsuji and LOVED them even more. When I heard Ouran was going to be a drama, Oddy and I were praying that the twins would be picked for the Hitachiin brothers~ it was a dream come true when they DID get it <3 Ouran made me fall in love with them 200 times more than before, though. It probably has something to do with the BL Then I went back and found Indigo no Yoru and watched that, too. Everything I watch them in makes me love them, so I guess I've gotten addicted now!

I've always been intrigued with twins. Actually, when I was little, my best friend was half of a pair of identical twins. And even though we're not, everyone always asked my brother and I if we were fraternal twins because we looked so much alike. Our voices were also the same (our own mother couldn't tell the difference between us on the phone, for example). Now that we're adults, the difference is obvious, but still... when we show up anywhere together, people IMMEDIATELY know we're brother and sister!

Anyway, I respect and admire the twins and their hard work and dedication a lot. Plus, like Mrs. Takagi said, their closeness and their openness is sweet. So I suppose I'm attracted to the twins for many reasons... if I were to list them, it would have to be like this:

1) I like Japanese men, and they're attractive, talented Japanese men that are my age
    2) Their sweet, humble, mature yet childish personalities are amazing
    3) Their relationship has me caught like a fish on a hook... so loving and open about it <3

So now... blogs.

I got a little lot busy... I couldn't translate the twins' blogs when they finally posted~ m(_ _)m Sorry about that.

Please note their posting times, though! I want to know why they always post within at least 5 minutes of each other. This time it was a minute and a half~ lol

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

MANPEI

2011-10-11 23:31:34
    Stepping up from being down

Twins appreciation - Page 25 M20111011

Hello ☆
    Thank you for all the comments!
    I read them all carefully.
    I'm really grateful!!
    "Thank you"

I haven't updated in a little while, so I'm sorry.
    Recently,
    Ouran filming -> Kizuna rehearsals everyday.
    Since I'm also in the middle of rehearsals,
    it's a hard fight against the stress of changing back and forth m(__)m
    My health had fallen apart a bit.
    Stomach pains and nausea.
    But with medicine from the doctor, I've bounced back.

So it's like
    I was down,
    I took a breather,
    and came back stronger..
    I guess?

Everyday
    I'll step it up!!

It got a little gloomy, sorry!!
    I'm being obedient to my true self.

I hope for smiles tomorrow as well ☆
    Good night.

The picture is ink that got on my finger when I was doing calligraphy.
    Somehow
    having that happen is really nostalgic p(^^)q

SHINPEI

2011-10-11 23:30:05
    The Home Stretch

Twins appreciation - Page 25 S20111011

Hello!
    It's been a little while, huh?
    Sorry~
    I haven't really updated.

I went to stage rehearsals today.
    The picture is with Taniuchi Shinya, a co-actor.
    I'm pouring sweat at rehearsals everyday.
    There's about a week left before the performance!

I've come to be pretty serious about rehearsals, so it's finally come time to start.
    I want to treasure every minute and every second.

Ah-
    happiness!

Everyday,
    happiness.

I'm grateful to a lot of people.
    Everyone.
    Thank you for everything.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm

YES jade... I LOVE THE TWINS IN MEI-CHAN NO SHITSUJI!!! and aww poor manpei.. hope he gets better!!!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:07 pm

hi guys.. i'm not sure if these pics were ever posted but i thought i'd post them!! and btw you guys.. as said in the other thread...ARE WE GOING TO DO THE MESSAGE TO SEND TO THE TWINS?!?!? cuz i wanna do it!! Onion Tantrum lol

Twins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr_lpem27dtHE1qdeojfTwins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr_lpem27dtHE1qdeojf

Twins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr_lpcsqmslAc1r0hl8do1_500
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Laila007 wrote:hi guys.. i'm not sure if these pics were ever posted but i thought i'd post them!! and btw you guys.. as said in the other thread...ARE WE GOING TO DO THE MESSAGE TO SEND TO THE TWINS?!?!? cuz i wanna do it!! Onion Tantrum lol

Twins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr_lpem27dtHE1qdeojfTwins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr_lpem27dtHE1qdeojf

Twins appreciation - Page 25 Tumblr_lpcsqmslAc1r0hl8do1_500

Awwwww. . . . the twins are SOOOOO cute here!!! Onion Love Eyes Onion XD

I swear, seeing them smile automatically turns my brain into goo. . . Onion Daydreaming

And on to your question Laila. . .

I am personally 110% game for sending the twins a message on their Facebook page Onion Thumbs Up

I say, as soon as we get enough people on board, we should come up with a group message, and with the help of one of our loverly translators * Very Happy * we'll send it to them!! cheers

Although. . .Man and Shin usually just read their fans comments and don't actually reply to them. . .right?

Ah well, it's still a fun idea, and I say we go for it!! Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:01 pm