Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

I KNOW RIGHT? My hair always looks fabulous when I have no where to go. Then, it looks absolute shite when I have something important to do. CAN'T I HAVE ONE DAY; DAMNIT? Maybe then I'd have a boyfriend, LOL.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Hair is very complicated to deal with. I read that you should sleep in on a silk pillowcase, it handles frizz better and helps hold the natural oil better. and this is random but WHO WANTS THE TWINS AUTOGRAPH? I found this on deviantart, credit goes to person posting it!

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Dd63083ea2ae95c5c79461e1b7af9110-d48e05a
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 am

jade wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 M992011

Ah-HA!!

I knew I'd seen those leopard print shorts before!! Onion Laugh

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Tumblr40

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Tumblr41

I think it'd be safe to say that Man-chan really favors these shorts. . . Razz

I wonder if he owns any other article of clothing in leopard print. . .? Twisted Evil
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 am

Because a little more twin love is always necessary <3
    I think these are all from their Indigo no Yoru / Indigo4 days:

Twins appreciation - Page 18 739_large

Twins appreciation - Page 18 658

No, I don't know why this one is sideways...
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 603

His banner says "The Happiest Person in the World" XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 567

Twins appreciation - Page 18 568

Twins appreciation - Page 18 564

Twins appreciation - Page 18 551

More cute purikura!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Cutie2_p

I can't wait for Ouran tonight!! Onion XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am

Hello fellow Takagi fanatics!

I've got a couple of things I wanna share, the first are just a few questions/concerns I was hoping you all could help me out on. . .

1) I was on Asianfanatics the other day, looking up random pictures of female Asian actresses/singers that I'm a fan of (I almsot forgot they existed, I've been so obsessed with the guys lately. . . ) And I came across this one female celebrity. . .I don't remember her last name or exactly what her profession was, but her first name was Hikaru.
    And wouldn't you know it; not 5 minutes later I was still scrolling around, and I found ANOTHER female idol whose name turned out to be Kaoru.

And then I started thinking about the name Haruhi, and how in Ouran, even though Haruhi is a girl, when cross-dressing as a boy, she doesn't change her name, and even the female clients call her "Haruhi-kun".

So I was just wondering. . .are all these names unisex names in Japan? (Like the names Hilary, Riley, Alex, Sam, Pat, Jackie are unisex names here in the west?)

2) I was re-reading the Autumn 2007 interview with Manpei and Shinpei (for like the 10th time lol) and because I was actually reading it slowly this time and not just excitedly scanning through it, I noticed something that I hadn't paid attention to previously. . .

Well, how do you like living separately?
    Manpei: You see, now that we live apart, my house is squeaky clean!
    Shinpei: Because Manpei left and I stayed in our 2-person house, Manpei’s room is still there. Since it’s not only my house, and so that it’s ready for Manpei to come back at any time, I keep it really clean. I even Fabreeze Manpei’s room ♪
    Manpei: So I thought, “Oh, he can do it.” I was just spoiling him *amazed*

So wait a second. . .
    I already knew that Man and Shin were living apart for a while back then, but in my head. . .I thought it was because at the time, they were doing seperate projects and I figured that for conveinence, they had just made temporary seperate living arrangements. . .
    But then I read the line where Shin says "Manpei left". . .so does that mean that it was Manpei's decision alone to move out?? Because right before this section, was the part where they were talking about the (now famous) incident where the twins were fighting over Shinpei not during the chores properly.
    So. . .was that part of the reason why they were living apart? Manpei got fed up with Shinpei and moved out?
    Bah, I'm so confused!! Onion Anger

It just makes me wonder because. . .well, obviously, that arrangement didn't last TOO long LOL
    I don't need to bring up how many times they've both mentioned how lonely they get when the other one isn't around. Clearly I misunderstood the situation, so I was just hoping someone could clarify for me what was the real reason for Man and Shin living apart. . .

3) Here's some magazine scans/interviews of ManShin that I found
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 30q10
    *30 questions anyone? ^_^*
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 3010

Twins appreciation - Page 18 New210
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 New310
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 New110
    *I may have uploaded these out of order. . .gomen >_<*

And I don't know about everyone else, but I've never seen this picture before
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 New10

Take care! Cool
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Hello fellow Takagi fanatics!

I've got a couple of things I wanna share, the first are just a few questions/concerns I was hoping you all could help me out on. . .

1) I was on Asianfanatics the other day, looking up random pictures of female Asian actresses/singers that I'm a fan of (I almsot forgot they existed, I've been so obsessed with the guys lately. . . ) And I came across this one female celebrity. . .I don't remember her last name or exactly what her profession was, but her first name was Hikaru.
    And wouldn't you know it; not 5 minutes later I was still scrolling around, and I found ANOTHER female idol whose name turned out to be Kaoru.

And then I started thinking about the name Haruhi, and how in Ouran, even though Haruhi is a girl, when cross-dressing as a boy, she doesn't change her name, and even the female clients call her "Haruhi-kun".

So I was just wondering. . .are all these names unisex names in Japan? (Like the names Hilary, Riley, Alex, Sam, Pat, Jackie are unisex names here in the west?)

From what I know, they're unisex names. But just like in the West, there are far more "male" and "female" names than there are unisex ones.

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:2) I was re-reading the Autumn 2007 interview with Manpei and Shinpei (for like the 10th time lol) and because I was actually reading it slowly this time and not just excitedly scanning through it, I noticed something that I hadn't paid attention to previously. . .

Well, how do you like living separately?
    Shinpei: Because Manpei left and I stayed in our 2-person house, Manpei’s room is still there. Since it’s not only my house, and so that it’s ready for Manpei to come back at any time, I keep it really clean. I even Fabreeze Manpei’s room ♪

So wait a second. . .
    I already knew that Man and Shin were living apart for a while back then, but in my head. . .I thought it was because at the time, they were doing seperate projects and I figured that for conveinence, they had just made temporary seperate living arrangements. . .
    But then I read the line where Shin says "Manpei left". . .so does that mean that it was Manpei's decision alone to move out?? Because right before this section, was the part where they were talking about the (now famous) incident where the twins were fighting over Shinpei not during the chores properly.
    So. . .was that part of the reason why they were living apart? Manpei got fed up with Shinpei and moved out?
    Bah, I'm so confused!! Onion Anger

It just makes me wonder because. . .well, obviously, that arrangement didn't last TOO long LOL
    I don't need to bring up how many times they've both mentioned how lonely they get when the other one isn't around. Clearly I misunderstood the situation, so I was just hoping someone could clarify for me what was the real reason for Man and Shin living apart. . .

Yeah, the reason they lived apart WAS because Manpei got fed up with Shinpei not doing the chores and generally being a spoiled brat. They were also working on separate projects at the time, but that had nothing to do with their living arrangements. I don't know how long their separation lasted, but I'm guessing it was nearly a year. Manpei says they lived together until about December 2006 and this interview was Autumn 2007. I've read a lot of their blogs, and I never came across a "we're living together again" one, so I don't know exactly when they finally kissed and made up XD

Well, if you re-read it carefully, you can see Manpei's insistence on having a clean house, and Shinpei's determination to show Manpei that he can come back. So it seems Manpei initiated the separation because of the chores.

So you’re really close, huh?
    Manpei: Yeah, we are. After I started Sentai until about December of last year, we lived together. But this guy wouldn’t do the chores and stuff properly! *laugh*
    [i]Well, how do you like living separately?
    Shinpei: Because Manpei left and I stayed in our 2-person house, Manpei’s room is still there. Since it’s not only my house, and so that it’s ready for Manpei to come back at any time, I keep it really clean. I even Fabreeze Manpei’s room

Even in the messages section at the bottom of the interview:

Shinpei has tried to live apart from Manpei, but says, “It’s horribly lonely…… when I go home, there are a lot of Manpei’s things there, but he’s not. I understand now just how much Manpei does for me.”

So it sounds like Shinpei realized that he was being a brat. Then he started making sure to do the chores properly so Manpei would come back. That's why I love that interview where Manpei's comment to Shinpei was "He complains all the time, but the way he does the chores for me is cute." Onion Daydreaming So Shinpei is doing his best to keep Manpei by his side!! And at least Manpei acknowledges that Shinpei is desperate to keep them together <3

**BTW, thanks for the pictures!! I hadn't seen any of them before, actually o(^-^)o

---------------------

Speaking of Shinpei being lovey on Manpei, it carries over to their drama roles pretty often, too XD I was watching Indigo no Yoru (like ya do) and they have a few episodes centered on our beloved twins <3 In episode 42, their mom is in Tokyo, and they're out to eat. And then Manpei/Moichi gets some rice stuck to his face, so his mom laughs and says "Oh, you have chahan stuck on you!" So she goes to wipe it off from across the table... then Shinpei/Mosaku (who's sitting next to Manpei) steals her cloth, says "Oh, I can get it!" and wipes his brother's face instead~ Onion Blush

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Facewiping

Then they start arguing...

M/Moichi: And in front of mom! It's embarrassing!
    S/Mosaku: *whiny cutesy voice* Aww, so messy Moichi!! *normal voice* Even now you're a little kid, huh?
    M/Moichi: I'm not a kid! You're the kid!!
    S/Mosaku: *whiny cutesy voice* Aww, Moichi, you're so CUTE~ you can't eat chahan by yourself yet?

LMAO Onion XD These 2 are perfect. If I could make gifs, I would make a gif of this for all to see...
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 am

[quote="jade"]
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    ---------------------

Speaking of Shinpei being lovey on Manpei, it carries over to their drama roles pretty often, too XD I was watching Indigo no Yoru (like ya do) and they have a few episodes centered on our beloved twins <3 In episode 42, their mom is in Tokyo, and they're out to eat. And then Manpei/Moichi gets some rice stuck to his face, so his mom laughs and says "Oh, you have chahan stuck on you!" So she goes to wipe it off from across the table... then Shinpei/Mosaku (who's sitting next to Manpei) steals her cloth, says "Oh, I can get it!" and wipes his brother's face instead~ Onion Blush

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Facewiping

Then they start arguing...

M/Moichi: And in front of mom! It's embarrassing!
    S/Mosaku: *whiny cutesy voice* Aww, so messy Moichi!! *normal voice* Even now you're a little kid, huh?
    M/Moichi: I'm not a kid! You're the kid!!
    S/Mosaku: *whiny cutesy voice* Aww, Moichi, you're so CUTE~ you can't eat chahan by yourself yet?

LMAO Onion XD These 2 are perfect. If I could make gifs, I would make a gif of this for all to see...

GAH, I guess I'll just keep watching even though there are no subs... I was going to give up and just sit here hoping that someone subs it soon/I get fluent at Japanese XD
    Could someone who can understand it help me out here...? You know in the first episode, after Takeo is found dead and all, and they're all accusing Akira, Yuya (?) stops them with what I think seemed like an explanation of why it couldn't have been Akira who killed him... What was he saying? Very Happy
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 pm

OTL I keep taking forever to come back.
    Well it's mostly because my connection has been terrible lately so I can't even go online that much. T.T
    But I do check this forum daily on my cellphone! bwahahahahahahahahahaha

now GIFS!!!! 8D
    lol I saw that Jade put that screencap from ep 42. XDDDDDDD
    OH HOW I LOVE THAT EP!!! I watched it a couple of days ago and I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
    ...........and I can't believe that I actually understood about 85% of what was going on. LOL I guess it was since I was paying extra attention this time. lol
    I'll make a gif of that part that she was talking about! ^___^
    But I wanted to go in order and make gifs from ep 41 first! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    So these aren't all of the gifs that I have from ep 41 but I want to share them right now since my internet connection seems to be working a bit better. ^^;;;;;

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Soloudcoversears

Hahahaha do they all have the same ringtone or something?? XDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Itsmine

uh oh! XDDD They are in sooooooooooo much trouble now! lol
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Uhoh

ROFL!!! And this is when they explained that they had told their mom that they were the owner and the tenchou. XDDDDD
    And now they need help since their mom is on her way to the club! XDDDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 LiarsXD

And I just made this extra gif since I love the way they did this part. XDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Ownerandtenchou

LOL!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Ohsodistressed

I'll bring more gifs later today from this ep since I still have many to share. XDDD (plus I'll be soon making gifs from ep 42~) Onion Love
    Ah and I read about what you guys thought of the fic that my friend wrote!! ^______________^
    IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT NE~~~~~~~ Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

My friend said that she'll try to write another fic soon~~~~~~~~~ Onion Starry Eyes
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Aw, those gifs are adorable XD
    *saves them all*
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Tama wrote:Aw, those gifs are adorable XD
    *saves them all*
    YAY!! I'm so glad you liked them! cheers

I bring more gifs! Still from ep 41. XDDDD
    There is just so much to gif!! LOL LOL LOL I love this ep! XD
    And I'll still make more from this ep. :3 Nodding

Tsk tsk. XD They are making up stuff now so that they can be ready to lie in front of the mom when she arrives. XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Yesyesletsusethatexcuse

could it be......lol they think it might be their mom outside already XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Couldthatbe

ROFL! They realized that it is their mom so now they are extra worried since she is there already. XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Kaa-chan

And these three gifs of them begging. lol Because that's what they pretty much what they do during much of the ep! BUT IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! They are so adorable!!! And then the next two eps they are super extra cute!! Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Onegai

Twins appreciation - Page 18 OnegaiagainXD

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Omgtheyaresocute

now off to make more gifs!! Onion Skipping

Hahaha I hope you all don't mind a gif spam....... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 pm

setolove wrote:now off to make more gifs!! Onion Skipping
    Hahaha I hope you all don't mind a gif spam....... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    lol, we don't mind. Yay for more gifs! Onegai shimasu!

Edit: Although I do have a rather pathetic question... is it possible to save gifs as a gif? Every time I right click and save, they just come up as a picture... Embarassed
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Reina wrote:

Edit: Although I do have a rather pathetic question... is it possible to save gifs as a gif? Every time I right click and save, they just come up as a picture... Embarassed

Mmmmmmmmm well let's see if I can help. XD
    When you save the gifs, it should automatically go as gifs.
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Hopethishelps
    Make sure it does though just in case. ^^
    When you look at them in your folder though they will appear as still images. XD
    Click on them and they should move like how they are supposed to. ^__^
    I hope that helps!! Very Happy

OTL I still need to make more gifs. I'll do my best though! Very Happy

*edits* er..................yeah don't pay attention to how I'm naming those things on my folder. Onion Laugh
    I tried saving the gif just in case it was my fault that they aren't working. LOL But they seem to be working fine.
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

setolove wrote:
    Reina wrote:

Mmmmmmmmm well let's see if I can help. XD
    When you save the gifs, it should automatically go as gifs.
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Hopethishelps
    Make sure it does though just in case. ^^
    When you look at them in your folder though they will appear as still images. XD
    Click on them and they should move like how they are supposed to. ^__^
    I hope that helps!! Very Happy

OTL I still need to make more gifs. I'll do my best though! Very Happy

*edits* er..................yeah don't pay attention to how I'm naming those things on my folder. Onion Laugh
    I tried saving the gif just in case it was my fault that they aren't working. LOL But they seem to be working fine.

Hmm it seems all this time they've been saving as png's. When I right click to save, the two options that come up are png and bitmap. I click on them but they don't move... What am I doing wrong? T_T

lol I found myself trying to scroll down on your picture to see what else you were naming things. Most amusing ^_^
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Reina wrote:
    Hmm it seems all this time they've been saving as png's. When I right click to save, the two options that come up are png and bitmap. I click on them but they don't move... What am I doing wrong? T_T

lol I found myself trying to scroll down on your picture to see what else you were naming things. Most amusing ^_^

Mmmmm I checked again and the other option for me is bitmap too..........but it's jut that and gif.
    Errrrrrrrrr......... Onion OTL
    I'm sorry! It's probably something I did wrong.
    Oh, I was searching right now to see how we can fix this. It seems firefox doesn't save gifs properly. Are you using firefox?
    And let's see, it says too that you can save the gifs by adding .gif at the end of the file.
    Mmmmm hope this helps!*bows*

Um, is anyone else having problems saving my gifs? D:
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:38 pm

setolove wrote:
    Reina wrote:

Mmmmm I checked again and the other option for me is bitmap too..........but it's jut that and gif.
    Errrrrrrrrr......... Onion OTL
    I'm sorry! It's probably something I did wrong.
    Oh, I was searching right now to see how we can fix this. It seems firefox doesn't save gifs properly. Are you using firefox?
    And let's see, it says too that you can save the gifs by adding .gif at the end of the file.
    Mmmmm hope this helps!*bows*

Um, is anyone else having problems saving my gifs? D:

Ah, gomen! I don't think it's anything you're doing wrong. I've been having this problem all along (I'm using explorer, but I haven't had any luck with firefox either). Thank you so much for trying!!

Still gifs of Takagi twins are better than no gifs of Takagi twins ^_~
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

I would definitely try adding .gif to the end of the name. That helps me sometimes!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:19 am

Onion Starry Eyes OOhhhh!! Thanks for the gifs!!! (And anyone that minds a twins gif spam in a twins appreciation thread needs to be kicked out of the forum LOL)

BTW, I'm not having any problems saving the gifs as gifs (I'm using firefox) I only have the same advice as the others: right click, "Save as" and name the file whatever you want. Make sure the option on the bottom says gif, or if that's not an option, try NAMING it "whatever.gif" and see if that works.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 am

I feel like they're aiming for my ovaries...

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Screen23
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 am

OTL Reina, I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help. Onion Bows
    I guess the only other way is to add the .gif at the end of the gif name or just rename the gif and add the .gif at the end of the new name.

BTW, everyone, feel free to rename the gifs if you want. LOL! I honestly don't know how to properly name things so those names are just my comments while I'm making them!! Onion Laugh

Mmmmmm I bring more gifs again..........and guess what......I'M STILL NOT DONE GIFING THIS EP!!! Onion XD

I think I'll just make about five more gifs for this ep though but I bring eight gifs for now!
    LOL! The eps are so short yet here I am making all these gifs. XDDDDDDD

These gifs are not in order anymore lol *too lazy to put them in order*
    ...it's three am and I should be waking up in four hours.....what a nice way to spend the night! LOL!
    No really, I can't sleep anyways so I might as well do something useful and fun ne~~~ Very Happy

hahahah here they are getting ready to present themselves as the owner and the tenchou to their mom. XDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Yosh

LOL!! They even kneel!! XDDDD So epic!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Itstheownerandthetenchou

And that's their mom on the wheelchair btw. ^^
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Welcome

I love how in character they are as the owner and tenchou! XDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Thosetwodorks

ROFL!! dorks!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 ROFLthecrack

In Ouran and in this drama (or more like anywhere) I just love it when they look at each other~~~~~ Onion Blush
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Theylooksoproudofthemselves

lol they look so proud of themselves! XDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Suchcutesmiles

Lucky mom............
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hahahaha so I'll be back later today. XD

And I'm glad you all like the gifs!! *feeling emotional*
    I'll keep making plenty of them to share here! Onion Love

*looks back at post*
    Oh! I did ended up putting them in order! LOL!!! (well sort of in order XD)
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 am

Thanks again for making gifs of these eps (^_____________^)

I love when everyone kneels for them!! LMAO Onion XD They act so suave in this ep~

And then their LOOK Onion Blush When they look at each other it's as if they're the only 2 people in the world... like "you're the most important thing to me and I never want to leave your side" Onion Love
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 am

Reina wrote:

I have something a little unconventional. Try just clicking on the gif after it's fully loaded and dragging it to your desktop (or a browser window). Also, to view it, you might have to open the gif in Firefox. I find some picture viewers (including, I think, the default one for Windows) only show the first frame of the gif, and not the whole animation.
    Emelie
    Emelie
    Commoner

Post by Emelie Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello! Thank you for all the pictures, videos, links, translations of blogs and interviews! I was happy to find a link to Gekiranger, thank you! I'm watching it now Smile

I'm in love with the twinlove for the moment, it's so cute Gleaming Onion Eyes ...those lovescenes is maybe the most beautiful love scenes I have seen (probably because the feelings between them are real(in some way) Smile )

...also I thought it was interesting to read that Manpei is a bit like me, I also have social problems, someone wrote he was a dreamer to, is he? ...and I also thought he was the prettiest when I saw him as Retsu in Gekiranger, then when I began to be able to see the difference between the twins I saw it to. I think I like his personality the most.

I don't think this video have been posted, but you probably already seen it anyhow...but anyway:

...later I want behind the scenes parts with them fighting between the filming and one with their home practising...

...and about the kiss in ep.2, it's weird! ...maybe the cameraman didn't think he was actually going to kiss him on the hand, and that's why he moved the camera away...
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 pm

setolove wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Yosh

LOL!! They even kneel!! XDDDD So epic!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Itstheownerandthetenchou

And that's their mom on the wheelchair btw. ^^
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Welcome

I love how in character they are as the owner and tenchou! XDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Thosetwodorks

ROFL!! dorks!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 ROFLthecrack

In Ouran and in this drama (or more like anywhere) I just love it when they look at each other~~~~~ Onion Blush
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Theylooksoproudofthemselves

lol they look so proud of themselves! XDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Suchcutesmiles

Lucky mom............
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

First of all, thank you for the gifs, setolove! Smile
    I think I will have to clean up something in the schedule and find time to watch Indigo no Yoru, it looks funny (yeah, yeah I have a low threshold of laughing XD).

Apart from that, does anyone else noticed Manpei's butt twirling in the first gif, just like a duckling who starts its way? Very Happy (honestly, that wasn't the first thing I noticed but now it's the ONLY thing I notice when I look at the gif lol)
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 pm

MANPEI DUCKLING. <3
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm

jade wrote:Thanks again for making gifs of these eps (^_____________^)

I love when everyone kneels for them!! LMAO Onion XD They act so suave in this ep~

And then their LOOK Onion Blush When they look at each other it's as if they're the only 2 people in the world... like "you're the most important thing to me and I never want to leave your side" Onion Love

ROFL!!! SO not obvious ne~~~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love it too when they look at each other! Hahaha I wanted to gif every moment where they gave each other those looks~~ Wooby Onion Eyes It's just so beautiful!! <3333333333333

blackbalsam wrote:
    First of all, thank you for the gifs, setolove! Smile
    I think I will have to clean up something in the schedule and find time to watch Indigo no Yoru, it looks funny (yeah, yeah I have a low threshold of laughing XD).

Apart from that, does anyone else noticed Manpei's butt twirling in the first gif, just like a duckling who starts its way? Very Happy (honestly, that wasn't the first thing I noticed but now it's the ONLY thing I notice when I look at the gif lol)

Awwww, no problem!! Very Happy I loved making them! lol I think I was having way too much fun. XDDDDD
    AND IT GAVE ME ANOTHER EXCUSE TO WATCH THAT EP AGAIN!!!! Onion Laugh
    It has it's funny moments but also it's serious scenes too as well as some sad things that also happened. T_T
    I do recommend it though. XD It's a good drama. Very Happy

ROFL!!! I didn't even paid much attention to that! XDDDDDDDD
    Manpei the duck.........lol
    I CAN'T STOP STARING NOW!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*coughs* so anyways, I bring the last batch of gifs from ep 41. XDDD Yes, I'm finally done with making gifs of ep 41. XD
    I said I was going to make like 5 more but I ended up making 10 more............... Headesk Sweatdrop

So here are the gifs!! (don't know if I'll put them in order or not again lol)

Here they are making up stuff again so that her mom won't know that they aren't really the owner and tenchou. XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Lying

LOL! And then the real owner appears! XDD (he doesn't know about those two's lie btw)
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Itstherealowner

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Weareinsomuchtroublenow

Those are actually their sighs of relief. LOL! They managed to not be found out. XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Wearesomehowsafeagain

I LOVE HIS REACTION HERE!!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 OhhowIlovehisreactionhere

And here they just sneak away while the real owner and tenchou are sort of arguing. lol
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Runningaway

I love their smiles~~~~~~~~ Onion Blush
    ..........and I swear I can see sparkles when they look at each other!!!! *_____________*
    It's love I tell you! LOVE!!!! LOL! *happy fangirl daydreaming* Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Thosesmilesaresocute

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Awww

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Imgoingtosogifeverymomentthattheylookateachother

The real tenchou and owner found out what those two did but they didn't get mad at them. XDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Becausemanpeilikeslookingatshinpei

Hahahaha there were still so many great moments that I didn't get to gif. XD
    So I really do recommend watching at least ep 41, 42, and 43 because they are just sooooooooooooo cute!!!
    Oh and I couldn't understand everything perfectly but my friend told me that in one of the scenes (that I didn't gif) the mom tells someone how Manpei and Shinpei's characters would take baths together when they were little and how they even slept on the same futon. XDDDDDDDDD Onion Starry Eyes

........................so now I'm constantly wondering if Manpei and Shinpei did that too when they were little.......or even now.......bwhahahahahahaha Twisted Evil

er........*coughs*......I'll be back with more gifs! XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:09 am