Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Tacoko Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm

THE TOUGH DECISIONS IN LIFE
    FSKJAHFKJAS

Wait, so where is it that you'll be staying at? Like a dorm building??
    MAybe they have like, a rec room where people can hang out and you can talk to people there? o:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

yea it's a dorm building and they are pretty strict which is GOOD FOR ME! but like their gates close at midnight and don't open till 5 am!! YIKES!!

lol i donno if they have a rec room but i'm sure they have something of that matter.... girl i don't know... maybe i'll clear my mind by checking out hot asians like in this blog!! YUM!!

YUM!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 am

Ohhhhh, that's pretty strict, but I guess that's understandable. ._.

AND GURL
    that seems like my kind of blog! xDDD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 am

yea but kinda don't mind being that strict b/c after all safety is a MUST!!

and yes it's my kind of blog too it doesn't show ALL THE GOODS! it's just the right amount..

and pretzel, i would like to get your opinion if you were in my situation if you wanted a roommate or not.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 am

YEah, and since you'll be in a totally different country and all... yeah, I see the point. xD

And yeah, im just sitting here tired... I kinda wanna go to bed but at the same time I dont XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Lychee, if I were in your shoes I would probably want a roommate. I don't like being alone very much (well, without my friends or family), especially in a foreign country. I would like to have someone to help me out, offer advice. I can totally understand wanting your own space (self-proclaimed hermit here), but since you will only be in Korea for a semi-short amount of time, I would step out of your comfort zone and have a roommate. Yeah, not much personal space for a while, but you might make a new friend. For me, when I try new things or something, I do *try* to go all the way and experience as much as I can, to expand my box.

Just my thoughts Smile
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

thank you pretzel Hug so after asking a lot of ppl i finally decided to get a roommate b/c it is a foreign country and i can befriend them and then i can accompany them if i want to do some exploring ...

now to switch gears... so i found this korean movie that was set in the "ancient times" like long ago and i read that the movie is based off a korean folklore and i was interested to watch it. i saw the trailer and it did show ONE intimate scene but i wasn't too bad so i decided to watch it.

WELL!! to my surprise it was NOT what i expected AT ALL! so the basic jist of it is there is a servant who has a head master who is known to be a womanizer. so this servant is serving a big shot guy and they are a restaurant and they both fall for the same girl. anyways, long story short the servant wants to get the girl laid before his master does! and i'm all like this The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_mg7cs0sx5h1rimltzo1_250

so the servant manages to get insides the girl's house and she's like "OMG" and she kinda is asks him what he "learned" and then he forces her to at first to sleep with him and she gives in!! REALLY!?! The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_mg6lpxdKJR1rwavtt and then gets graphic
    Spoiler:

BUT THEN the girl asks the servant to get the master involved and she bangs him too and decides to marry him AND THEN THEY SHOW ANOTHER LOVE SCENE With the servant and the girl and it's worse than before!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_mg6oe1FeZe1r7l37h

again it's graphic and i got fed up and stopped watching it after that!! so i have to rant about this a little! in the end not to spoil the whole film all three of them end up losing this whole cat and mouse game!!

it's just frustrating to me that they would show stuff like that if a guy forces a girl like that it's CALLED RAPE and then she gives in and uses him and blah blah and that can be considered NOT rape. really ppl the movie was about let me beat my master so i can sleep with this girl that is pretty and i think she's pretty too! GOd i just don't like these kind of roles, the guy is the pursuer and the girl is being pursued! WTF!?! what if the girl wanted to be the pursuer? does that make her a slut? and then when i look up the original folklore it's about loyalty and trust...
    UGH!!

sorry guys i had to let it out of my chest, i just think it's not fair how they show that kind of stuff, and it's kind of sending the wrong message but a majority of the time it's those kind of movies that make a lot of money. Making love is like art in a way and it has it's beauty but to portray it in such a manner TO ME is not right. me no like!!
    the movie is called the servant if you guys are interested
    The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_mezknvRtj91rvv4qro1_250
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Dang, Lychee. That movie does not appeal to me at all.

I don't like movies or tv shows that portray graphic sex, especially in the situations you describe. Kind of like with fan fiction: I don't like all the graphic details. I like to have a lot left to the imagination.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm

yes thank you pretzel! Hug i feel the same way... i guess i just can't watch that stuff, the behind is fine but just to expose everything is no bueno to me... and the funny part is that i was trying to find movies to watch and i kept landing on different trailers and EVERY ONE that looked appealing was "bad" and there was even one that said "restricted trailer" and i'm like ok how can bad can it be? OH BOY! it was BAD! LIKE GRAPHIC BAD! and it was all korean movies so i was like forget it i give up! but i found a cute chinese drama to watch so yay!!

speaking of chinese.. sjm's new songs is OUT!! WOHHOO!! i love it b/c everyone had equal camera time and i like the song and i feel like their chinese has improved immensely! so YAY!!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Yeah, Lychee. I'm all for a good sex scene, but not when it's basically rape or whatever. That just makes me cringe a bit gaaaahhh
    And plus, the story seems all over the place. No thanks.

LOL Like I'm one to talk. My favorite show is True Blood, and it has blood, vampires, sex, vampires having sex while covered in blood and the story is ALL OVER THE PLACE
    but I still love it
    lol oops??? xD

I'm just a hopeless case when it comes to sex and romance
    dont
    just ignore me omfg

And ahhh, I gotta give that a look.
    I'm actually in a pretty meh mood because
    IM HAVING LADY TIME AND
    GAH
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 pm

lol taco yes we all know!! well there is this ONE MOVIE that it looked like it had potential it was about a king and his child hood friend who became a guard and they are lovers and the king is married but they can can't conceive so he tells the guard to make love to the queen so they can get pregnant but the twist is that the guard and queen start to fall in love and the king gets jealous! So it seemed good but i was able to see the next scenes and THERE WAS GRAPHIC LOVE MAKING! so i was like nah,, so taco if you are interested the movie is called "a frozen flower" and it's on youtube WITH subtitles... and the restricted trailer was called "the taste of money" but the plot of the movie when i read it was intriguing but nah too much graphic-ness.. and taco your one shot is in progress! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Hmmmm, that does seem like an interesting story. I'll look it up and look into it more, yes.

I have...
    Yes to start yours. /sobs/
    I have so much I need to do omfg
    I have to reply to my RP, finish chapter 4 of the Beast fic, and two Daehyun oneshots I promised my friends and /sob/

Yesterday, I watched Match Up Block B Returns and
    Block B is nothing but a group of derpy idiots and
    I love them even more now omfg
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm

lol that's what i like about block b... i feel like they are free in a way that they are not afraid to be silly and derpy and it's nice... i just hope all this sue crap is over! and ya that's it! hehehehe
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Yeah same!
    They've been through so much like with that controversy in Thailand.
    They said ONE THING that was insensitive
    and everybody and they mom hates them
    Like COME ON
    I'm pretty sure that each and every one of us had said something without thinking
    THEY APOLOGIZED.
    Zico even shaved his head to show how sorry he was.
    Yet they were basically being threatened and fucking
    P.O had to go to the hospital because he basically had a mental breakdown because of all of this!
    Petitions for them to commit suicide?????
    Because of ONE MISTAKE?
    SERIOUSLY?
    YOU SENT A YOUNG MAN TO THE HOSPITAL
    PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Block B has basically be shitted on since they debuted.
    They don't deserve any of this bullshit because they've WORKED SO HARD.
    Only to get fucked by the company they trusted.
    I am just done!

/rant over/

I'm sorry. /sobs/
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 pm

i know i just feel like artists should be treated like artists and not just like money makers... and i feel bad that some artists have more of an advantage in the industry than others so i feel like they need a plan b like seungri and his academy so yea i hope it all works out...

taco it's ok how about another blog i found FILLED WITH SEXY ASIANS!!

oh boy!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah...

and LYCHEE
    MY OVARIES ARE ALREADY WORKING AGAINST ME
    AND THEN YOU SHOW ME THIS??????????
    UgGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

Wow I need me an Asian man right now!
    UGH
    gvfdjahgaujagbbhfbdhfvs

unffffffff
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm

taco why are you ovaries not in check taco? lol who would have thought asians can be so SEXY!! and you know what i'm also into? asian guys with long hair but not so much like the new and modern style but like the old style like back in the day and even top knots so like this..

Spoiler:

hard to find pics but you get the idea and taco i found another blog to satisfy you EVEN MORE with asian men!!

yay
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 am

I'm on my period /sobs/ That's why. ;___;

And ohhhh~! Those men look VERY handsome! I like long hair on guys too keke
    me gusta~

GAAAAH
    That blog is even MORE raunchy!
    I see a lot of nice looking butts~ <3
    and dick too LOLOLOLOLOL okay im done

And Lychee! I have a question.
    I've been seeing this gif on Tumblr a few times and it LOOKS like it's from a drama and
    I like the gif a lot and I was wondering if you knew what drama it was from, if it even IS from a drama?

Spoiler:

It looks like it's set in a school and
    I am a sucker for dramas and shows where it's set with schools and teenagers lol
    But do you know where it's from, Lychee?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 pm

ahh yes i have seen that gif before and i have seen this gif too

Spoiler:

and i did some digging and it's from a korean drama called "shut up flower boy band" and it seems like it's a hit! hope that helps Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Oh, I've heard of that show. It stars some kpop group (I think) and it is one of the top five shows on Dramacrazy. (adding it to my list to watch)
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Ahhh! Thanks, Lychee! I looked it up and I am DEFINITELY going to watch it. I'll probably watch it later tonight or maybe this weekend when I have more time. 8D

YAY MY FIRST DRAMA.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm

i'm gonna add it on my list too once i finish my chinese drama! and waahhhhhhhhhhhhh guys! i'm such a stalker!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_mgb6gbPDDl1r39nasThe K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_mfzejuioQK1rix7leo1_250 you guys know that i subscribed to rano's posts on fb and OMG! he posted this really cute pic of him and his boo and OMG! he wrote this LONNNNNNNNNNNG post it's all korean but the jist of it is how much how he loves her and they have been through alot and he calls her godess and asks her to continue to walk with him in his LIFE!! OMG!
    The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_mgac8u7rtF1rzkgn9The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_mg872vruxf1ruzhmh

and then he posts a cute pic of them together! UGH! i'm jealous but at the same time it's sooo adorable!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_mgabyxhS9f1rzkgn9
    The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_mfy40iSnep1s0tyg2o8_250
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:07 pm

GAH that just reminded me I need to like his page on Facebook! GFHASGFVHKGBALS

And awwwwh, that's so sweet!
    I like how he has this total bad boy image but he is so sweet and living to his girlfriend awhhh.
    ;__;
    Cute. <3

And gurl, I know! I be feeling jealous when I see all these cute couples, but of course I am happy for them and I wish them the best and ahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Cute babies!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 pm

i want them to be happy too but STILL!! IT STILL HURTS! **pouts**

taco cheer me up!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife