Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 38 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Fri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

1938. hmm roleplay can work too, should there be some one who set up the scenes and stuff?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 am

Hmph. Yusuke and Chiba should have kissed! I would have made that as my screensaver- other people seeing it be damned.

It's okay Taco. I'll tell you all what happened. Why we broke up.....I think it was a long way coming. We were never serious about the relationship in the first place. A few days ago, I was stressed with all the projects and assignments I had to do (next week is my last week of summer school). And I'm finally finishing up all my makeup duties and classes. I like to finish things early because I tend to procrastinate alot and I'm looking forward to the rest of my no-problem summer. During class, my ex told me that "See how stressed you are now? It's karma for missing classes last semester".

Do you guys remember last November and how I was hospitalized for 2 weeks? It's not my fault I was sick. My ex knew that and still threw it in my face. I reminded him that I was hospitalized so that's why I missed class. Then he told me it's my own fault and then started to insult me saying how lazy I was, how the dark circles under my eyes was making me look ugly and how stupid I was and how it's a good thing my teachers pity me. In his exact words, "Without their pity, you would have failed out." I just got so pissed that I insulted him back saying, "You're one to talk. You cheat on all your tests, are so self-centered and you say your so handsome- it's all fake. It's just colored contacts and hair dye!" After school, we were still fighting and I finally got fed up and said, "F*** you, a**hole!" And I haven't seen him since. Well, we're in the same class, but we just ignore each other. My friends are worried about me and they apologized cause it was their idea to get us together. I told them it's okay and never mind already.

Haiii......So that's that. He was my second boyfriend and I hate messy break-ups (Me and my first ex are still good friends). Since then....I feel kind of relieved actually.......Maybe it's best that I'm single now. It's less.......suffercating, I guess.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

1940. Wow, he seems like a huge jerk. That was a totally uncalled for comment. >.<
    Wait...
    now we can ship Mango/Raphael with no boyfriend in the way. XDDD
    (I kid. >w<)

ALSO HEY GUYS
    I BOUGHT THIS SHIRT AT THE CON TODAY (it's a new con and there was not a whole lot to do and most of my friends are only coming on Sunday, so I went home pretty early.)
    Spoiler:
    GUESS WHO MY FAVOURITE AVENGER IS
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Wow, Mango, he does sound like a bit of a jerk. No one should throw insults around like that. Thanks for telling us, so we can support you even more! cheers

Cinnamon, how would the role-play thing work? I have never done, well, anything like this on a forum, so I am pretty much clueless in all things relating to writing a story like this. Oh, and your shirt is totally cool! I really want to see Avengers soon, and I LOVED Captain America, he is my favorite Avenger too. Just because he has a great attitude and heart.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 12, 2012 10:14 pm

1942. Well, I remember back when I was (oh god) ten years old, on my first forum, a Tamagotchi forum of all things, I used to roleplay a lot and basically we'd just kind of have a general plot in mind and we'd all make up events and/or describe things happening. Same went for when my friend and I did one-on-one roleplays a lot.

and yessss omg WATCH AVENGERS, I SAW IT LAST THURSDAY IT'S FDKJLFDLSLKFDKAFDSLKADS
    and yeah, I love Captain America for the same reasons. >w< I mean, he, Iron Man, and Thor are all handsome, and Iron Man is so witty and badass and Thor's hilariously awkward and epic, but Captain America is just so brave and smart. >w<
    (legit potential movie spoilers from the Captain America movie)
    Spoiler:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

I think we should try the game. Might be fun. Or disasterous. Either way we should have a great time Laughing

Continuing your spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm

1944. ALSO ANOTHER GREAT PART OF THE AVENGERS MOVIE IS THE BROMANCE BETWEEN HIM AND TONY. IT'S THERE. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT IT'S SO GOOD TOO MANY FEELINGS
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

You guys make me want to watch "The Avengers Movie" now.....Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Are we going to start fangirling about the Avenger guys now? Cunnin Onion Idea Or perhaps we should do like other people have done and take the avengers and make them into humor characters. I don't have the photoshop capability, but it would be hilarious to cast the Ouran characters as Avengers. Tamaki would have to Captain America(in my opinion), Mori could be the Hulk(just because), Haruhi would have to be the red-headed chick(name escapes me), but who would the twins play? And what about Kyouya?! Maybe Kyouya could be Iron Man. Maybe. Perhaps Honey could be Thor? Just for the heck of it. Yeah, just my random idea I thought I would share.

Mango, you totally need to see the Avengers movie. But first, have you seen Captain America? Iron Man? I, um, haven't see Thor yet (I'm a horrible movie goer!), but I hear it was okay.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm

I don't really watch superhero movies. I've seen Iron Man (just the first movie) cause my cousin wanted to see it), but other than that, I'm not really interested in superheroes.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 13, 2012 12:04 am

Avengers/Captain America/etc. kind of depend on the person. I really like those sort of movies, but I can understand why others might not. But Captain America was a funny, sweet type of superhero film, not like Iron Man. You might like that one.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun May 13, 2012 12:38 am

1949.i'm with mango on this one, i watched iron man and it was pretty good. i'm more old school when it comes to action movies like martial arts and kung fu. i just watched ninja assassin a couple days ago even though it was released in 2009 but MAN IT WAS AWESOME! me likey!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun May 13, 2012 1:43 am

Ooh~ I saw Ninja Assassin a long time ago- I own the DVD. It's really great. Onion Thumbs Up I actually don't watch movies much anymore, but I like comedy and horror movies.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun May 13, 2012 3:58 am

1951. GOD i want to get the dvd! MUST HAVE NOW!! the main attraction to that movie was my man RAIN! yep that's right same guy as my siggy is the ninja! SO PROUD! Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 38 Tumblr_m3ton4EOPy1roeolr

haha jk guys, dude i'm with mango again on this one, i haven't seen an american movie IN MONTHS.. like a recent movies! i like action, romantic comedy, comedy, adventure, and fantasy movie.. actually i'm not that picky but I DON"T LIKE HORROR! no thank you... although I will have to force myself to watch sadako cuz of yusuke and seto.... OH BOY...

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 38 Tumblr_m3vf0cBiQp1r9wxoy
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:1946.

Are we going to start fangirling about the Avenger guys now? Cunnin Onion Idea Or perhaps we should do like other people have done and take the avengers and make them into humor characters. I don't have the photoshop capability, but it would be hilarious to cast the Ouran characters as Avengers. Tamaki would have to Captain America(in my opinion), Mori could be the Hulk(just because), Haruhi would have to be the red-headed chick(name escapes me), but who would the twins play? And what about Kyouya?! Maybe Kyouya could be Iron Man. Maybe. Perhaps Honey could be Thor? Just for the heck of it. Yeah, just my random idea I thought I would share.

Mango, you totally need to see the Avengers movie. But first, have you seen Captain America? Iron Man? I, um, haven't see Thor yet (I'm a horrible movie goer!), but I hear it was okay.
    oh dear pretzel. oh dear. oh my god. I know what I'm doing in Photoshop when I get back from the con this afternoon. oh my god.
    (btw the name you're missing is Black Widow.) One twin would be Nick Fury and the other twin would be Hawkeye, for sure. XDDD

And Thor was alright. It was funny because he was so new to earth and awkward, and otherwise a very epic over-the-top character, and it does explain parts about Loki and Thor in the Avengers so I'd recommend seeing it first, but it wasn't as good as Captain America or Iron Man. >w<
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Really, Cinnamon????????? YOU ARE AMAZING! I really want to see what that picture would turn out like. Hopefully it will work. And, if not, the idea is still hilarious. I hope that you have a great time at the Con!!!

I don't like horror movies. That is about my limit. I like a ton of different, random movies, romance to action, comedy to documentary. Kind of like my taste in music: if I like it, I like it. If I don't like it, I don't like it. It does not matter what genre or who sings it. I take each thing individually.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

I still think you're all nuts for not liking horror movies. Btw, when Sadako 3D comes out, someone please tell me so I can watch it? I'm looking forward to it!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun May 13, 2012 10:38 pm

1955. oh man we should do a group chat when Sadako 3D comes out. I hate horror movies too but I think it's my duty as a Yusuke fan and a Seto fan to watch things they're both in. XD Having a group chat will help me feel less scared. I'll also be watching it in like the middle of the day. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 pm

1956. HI GUYS!! Very Happy well there are pics floating around of the movie premiere but i donno when it will release in theaters in japan. even then we would have to wait until the dvd comes out and then some one would sub it and put it on a asian drama site! GOD THE WAIT IS HORRIBLE!

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 38 Tumblr_m3zdzaT9a71qdxz7p
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm

No worries, Lychee. We'll just have to watch the Ouran movie while waiting for Sadako 3D to come out.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

YES! OURAN MOVIE PLEASE COME OUT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST WATCH YOU!!!!!

Oh, and I would be willing to watch Sadako 3D if we did a chat, too. Being able to scream in chat form might help with the scary factor Very Happy Plus, seeing Yusuke as a bad guy........... Cunnin Onion Idea
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun May 13, 2012 11:17 pm

1959. WAHHHH!! I WANT TO WATCH THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!! i was trying to see if some one would post when the dvd would come out and i couldn't find anything! Sad
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun May 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Cinnamon's right- since you guys don't like watching horror movies, you should watch it during the day. And the good thing is that when it's daytime for you, it's nighttime for me- and I love horror movies at night! It adds to the atmosphere! So everyone wins. I'm trying to find the movie (Ouran or Sadako) in a place where I live. It sells pirated movies (shhhhh.....) so yeah. If I find it, I'll buy it and then try to send it to you guys.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 am

Hey guys, I have returned! <3

Ahhh, Mango that sucks! D: He was being a total jerk to you, for no reason! D: Asshole!

Sorry I was gone all weekend. Saturday was a busy day, and I spent yesterday with my Mommy cause it was Mommy's day <3 We went out to eat and then when we got home, we hung out with our neighbors, had a couple of drinks. Twas fun~

My brother didn't spend ANY time with mom because he was out with his girlfriend because she had a couple of errands to run... Um... couldn't that wait until THE NEXT DAY? It IS Mother's Day, after all. wtf -___-

My brother pisses me off. I want to KILL HIM FSGJFKA
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Dang, Taco, your brother, honestly, sounds like a complete and utter jerk. Either that or his girlfriend is incredibly controlling. Either way, not good Evil or Very Mad At least you helped to make your mom happy on Mother's Day.

Oh, and I love your new signature. Really cute Surprised

I wish you luck Mango in your quest for those two movies! I think both sound cool, so hopefully we can watch them at some point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:14 am