Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 21 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 pm

1513. hi guys! Very Happy and mango come on just do the best you can and whatever you can't do you can leave it for later. don't let the laziness over come you!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

HELLO,LYCHEE!

And yes, Mango, Lychee does have a point~ But we can't stop you if you wanna bum around.

I BUM AROUND ALL THE TIME. 8D
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Fine fine...I'll start it........as soon as I eat lunch, ja! Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

1516. oh man Mango I hope all is well, major stomach cramps like that can be scary.

as for what happened to that girl who said that to me...
    well...
    how should I say...
    she kind of plays hockey for the city's female team in provincial tournaments, and she's played for the Canadian National Women's Hockey Team before, and she's won several big medals for hockey. And she's only my age. >w< so I don't think her life is going crappily, per se. (but apparently she's really full of herself because of her hockey playing.)
    as for how she looks, she's got a pretty plain face, although she's not ugly or anything. But according to my friend, because of her hockey playing, she has HUGE arm muscles. XD

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:42 pm

1517. cinnamon you have to keep in mind that ppl like that have a lot of stress b/c they need to keep their athletic strength all the time. she may be full of herself in public but in the shadows she may suffer.

i remember when i was sixth grade, i looked like a nerd and i was bigger but i remember i was in my home-ec class and i was grouped with 2 guys! and i remember one guy said to me "all the girls in this school are hot except for you"

so yea and then i saw him again much later in high school in my spanish class and that asshole couldn't say anything!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Heh, got back at him, huh Lychee? Good for you. And Cinnamon, I HATE cocky people. If I were you I wouldn't get mad, I'd get even. I was both bullied and a bully when I was young. Me and my friend were bullied by 2 guys in our karate class cause we were the youngest and we were girls. And later, I bullied my poor classmate- a guy who sat by me. I threatened to stab him with my pencil and scissor and I bullied him cause I thought it was fun- yeah, I was very mean. In middle school, I apologized to him and now we're on good terms.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 am

1519. I actually have no contact with this girl anymore. I haven't seen her since I started high school. The only thought I ever give to her nowadays is when I remember what she said to me. >.< She's not worth my time anyway. I wouldn't bother getting revenge or making her apologise or anything (she probably doesn't even remember, it was, after all, almost 9 years ago).

ugh you guys why am I still awake, I'm so tired my eyes are crossing...I think I'm gonna go to bed. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:34 am

It's now 3:36pm where I'm at and it's strange how I'm awake and you guys are all asleep....and then when I'm sleeping, you guys are the one awake.......time zones are weird. As for my assignment, I'm on nursing theorist 18 and I know I'm gonna take a break now. I'm sure I'll be able to finish it by tonight. Lazy day here I come!
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 pm

The forum says it was 9:34 AM when you posted that, so I was awake. But time zones are absolutely weird. xD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Time zones bug me out. xD But I'm used to talking to people who basically live in the future. xDD
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't even know it anymore. On my last laptop I had about 2948324 different clocks to always know what the time is at other people's places. xD
    Now I just ask if I want to know.. ^^
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

There's a chance that you and me have the same time zone, devitto. I'm 12 hours ahead of Cinnamon and Taco while I'm 13 hours ahead of Lychee. Not too sure about Pretzel though. I'm so futuristic!!! alien
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 pm

I think you're like 10 hours ahead of me. Based on my math. But I did not actually check that Onion Breeze

Hey, what do you girls think if I started a new thread in the Fanwork section where you can suggest fan fiction stories and fan videos about Ouran? Because I find a ton of good fan fiction stories and I am always on the hunt for fan videos. I thought that this way we could compile our resources in order to enjoy the fandom even more. What do you think?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm up for it! Onion Thumbs Up I like reading a good Ouran fanfic (especially involving Kyoharu or KyoKao).....
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Okay, I did it! I shared one of my favorite fan fiction stories and a fan video. I look forward to what others have to share Onion Drinks Tea
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey gaaaaiz.

Today was a pretty dull, busy day.

I watched the premiere of Legend of Korra, the new Avatar series and it was AWESOME. <3333 I love the new Avatar and ghdjsjkhgkhjgahjgdhgskhjdlsa

Then we just cleaned

It was a beautiful day today and I actually cleaned my fucking car. I washed that fucker because it was dirty as hell lmao and I cleaned the inside since my brother happened. So now it's all cleeeaaaan. I need windshield wiper fluid since I don't have any lmao. But my g-pa told me water should be fine until we buy some since it's almost summer and the water wont freeze. YAY.

Brother is still being a dip.

Mother is dying basically over EVERYTHING cause she has really bad allergies and asthma.

And Taco is still well...a derp.

Good day, everyone! xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Dang Taco, sounds like a busy day. Glad that you are still derp because if you weren't...I don't know what you would be. What's the opposite of derp? Heck, is derp even a word? Questions, questions... scratch

Oh, and I have heard about the Legend of Zelda. I really liked Avatar: The Last Airbender, so how does the new show fit in? Is it like a sequel set a few years down the road? Please explain because it sounds interesting! Surprised
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 pm

I feel like such a f***er right now. Corner of Woe
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Mangoooo! Why do you feel that way?! DDD:

And lmao Pretzel, it's not Legend of Zelda. Legend of Zelda is a game series lmao. It's Legend of KORRA.

And Legend of Korra is like a sequel, set 70 YEARS after the ending of The Last Airbender. Korra is the NEW Avatar in the line and it's well, about her. Aang and the others (except for Katara) are dead in this series. ;A;

IT MAKES ME SAD TO THINK ABOUT. ;A;
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 pm

I got scolded by the boss of my scanlation group. Crying or Very sad Apparently I posted out links that give out the proof-read translations of the manga we do. Those people downloaded the translations and are now translating it to other languages. I didn't mean to!

When I posted out the links, I thought they were gonna be private- so only my scanlation group could see them. I was just so happy that I did my job so I write journal entries to say how happy I was. Also, I didn't know that other people would actually read my entries since I'm not an important person and pretty much a nobody online. I'm still new to livejournal (the only reason why I got it is because my team required it). I don't know how to do 'private' and 'public' messages. I'm not used to these 'interacting with friends online' things so of course I'm gonna screw up. Hell, you all know that I don't even have a facebook- because I know I would screw up or upset a 'friend' online. I'm surprised that I didn't screw up on this forum yet! (And if I did, I'm sorry...) I don't mean to hurt anyone or to be a traitor......

Now my group is mad at me. T_T The boss said she was 'disappointed' of me. Ugghhhhhh- I HATE that word. It just brought me back to when my dad would scold me. I look up to him and really respect him. When he scolded me, the most painful thing he could do is give me this 'LOOK' and say "I'm disappointed of you". That hurts much more than a slap or a yell. I fixed it immediately- I took out all the links immediately. But I know they're still mad. Also, this is strike 2 for me. I caused trouble before by threatening to quit JR (I wasn't serious, but apparently alot of people were panicked about it) and now this. I'm such a screw up.

Maybe I should quit the team already. I'm already busy with my summer school (I finished my report by the way) and I still have to finish writing my fanfic (It's been 2-3 weeks since I last updated. I don't know.... The only thing I know is that I feel like a f***er................. Rain on My Parade
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Awwwh, Mango. That really sucks. ;A; Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

It was only a mistake, Mango! So don't beat yourself over it! They should realize too, especially if they know that you're not good with things like live journal and stuff like that. Don't let it bring you down and just do your best! If you want to quit the group because of school, that's fine! But don't just quit because of a mistake. Learn from your mistake and turn it into a lesson so you can do better the next time!

<3
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks Taco... Crying or Very sad But I'm just pissed at myself cause this is my second time screwing up something involving this scanlation team. I'm too afraid to even look in my email box cause I'm scared that they sent me an email telling me to f*** myself (which I deserve).
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah, I'm with Taco. That was not a good thing to do, but, hey, stuff happens. You learn, adjust, and move on from it. If you want to quit because you are too busy, then do so, because it's not good to have too much stuff to do at once. But don't quit because of a basic mistake. Technology and Internet stuff is hard to figure out at times, so everyone makes stupid mistakes over things they think should be basic. That is why computers can be evil at times. Just don't beat yourself up.

And if they tell you to quit, then it's their loss. You are very talented and they would be losing a great team member. Just know that if they do that, you are still terrific and we support you here if you want to vent or need a smiley shoulder to cry on Hug
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 pm

1535. sdkdskkljf Mango noooo
    Don't kick yourself because you made a mistake. Everyone does. Worrying and stressing will only make you feel worse, believe me, I know. (I've gotten extremely sick just from stress anxiety alone, like vomiting and trouble breathing and other fun times. x_x) Seriously, you didn't know how to use the site, it's not your fault. I'm STILL figuring out things about Tumblr and it's been a year. >.<

Sweetie, accidents happen and you just gotta roll with them. I'm sure nobody's THAT angry with you, especially since you didn't do it on purpose.

It's up to you whether you quit or not. Consider how much and how often you're enjoying it compared to how much time it takes up and how often you feel like this because of it. If you really enjoy it otherwise, I'd say stick at it. But it's all up to you,.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Nuuuuuuu, Mango you don't deserve that at all! D:

Awwwh, Mango if you were closer I would go to you and give you a big hug and love you forever. ;A; Don't be sad! ;~;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:53 pm