Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Tacoko
Cinnamonipples
8 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

The K-Pop Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 pm

hehehe, i'll be patient! Onion Daydreaming

and you know how i am, i like that kind of hot stuff.... Onion Nosebleed I was just thinking that for a debut he's doing bold movements and stuff, i think it's to show that he's serious and wants to entertain. b/c you know that being a solo artist is 10 times more work and I bet he worked ALOT!!

so to keep up with all these artists is to make a youtube account. don't use your real name, and if a pop up question asks for your real name just skip the question or don't answer. once you made an account you can SUBSCRIBE to people like eat your kimchi, yg, sm, etc. so this guy is under loen ent, and block b and many other artists are under that label so I subscribed to them and everytime i log into youtube, I see what channel uploaded anything new...

That's how you do it Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Real quick question for Taco: were you able to send out those friendship bracelets yet? Of course, this is me asking after one of the biggest super-storms hit near your house, soooo, probably not the best timing. But I was just wondering if I should be expecting anything in the mail within a month or two, or whatever. The question hit me a while ago, so I thought that I would ask. No rush, I just like to know things silent
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:47 pm

me have request for taco boo boo: Ok my dear, i was just thinking... if there is any way for the one shot to add some sort of scene where I am in the car with jay park, and it's late a night and we are just going on a drive in a pretty lit up city and you know the windows or down or he's driving a convertible, and pumping up the music and just CRUISING! I just realized today that it's something I REALLY ENJOY!

OMG you guys, these papers will be the death of me.... I JUST CANT SEEM TO FINISH IT! it's hard now! i used to be able to type papers like a boss but now................ HOPELESS! The K-Pop Thread - Page 36 Tumblr_mdadleA3ay1rrvusk
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Pretzel... I didn't even MAKE them yet. xDDD It's been hard to buy the stuff I need because of bills and stuiff that's going on. xDDD

And looool, Lychee! I think I'll be able to add that in the oneshot kekeke~ LEAVE IT TO ME 8D
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 pm

another question for taco or pretzel if you know this...

do you guys know where this gif is from?
    Spoiler:
    i recognize that it's himchan so idk if it's from an mv or something.. so if you know it can you post the link please? i think that's the only b.a.p. vid i haven't seen.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Kekeke, I know where it's from. This is Song Ji-Eun from Secret and it's her song Going Crazy, and Yongguk raps in it. c: Poor Himchannie is in the trunk~ ]:

The song is really creepy, actually. Like the lyrics, but I love it <3

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 pm

yay thank you! Onion Bows i'll watch it later...

you know i was thinking about maybe actually using my tumblr ONLY because now I am getting into new and old kpop artists and now it's gotten harder to keep up with them all... so i want to be able to see what's going on in my fav kpop groups... but i donno i kinda don't want to deal with ppl i don't know following me and then they start asking questions about me and all that junk.

i donno what do you guys think?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Awwwh, but that's the fun of Tumblr, getting into fandoms and stuff D:

But if that's what you want, then that's good! I follow a YG Family blog that basically updates us on things that happens with the YG Family. o3o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

ooo interesting,, i'll think about it some more..

ok again totally random, (cuz i'm bored and i'm almost done with my paper Onion Stress Load ) I saw this i was like DAMN that's cute I would TOTALLY wear that.. but it's a guy's jacket but STILL! have you ever had that b4, like you go into stores and you see guy clothes that are WAY cuter than girl clothes? i donno just a thought, but here's the jacket and the model is cute too Onion Nosebleed

Spoiler:
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Ohhhh, that IS a nice jacket!

And the guy modelling it looks FIERCE AS HELL.

Werk it.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Lychee, you can set up your tumblr so no anonymous people (the pervy people) can ask you anything, and I think you can block your ask box completely. I have the annon box blocked so I don't get the pervy people, and the people who do follow me don't really interact with me directly. So, I pretty much just go about my business of posting random stuff. It's all in the settings.

Plus, the coat is really nice. And who says you can't get it/wear it? It does not scream 'GUY COAT' so it should all be good for you. If you can afford it. Looks like of expensive?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

oooo i didn't know that Cunnin Onion Idea hmmm that's good too. welp, i showed my mom the jacket and SHE LOVED IT! but the item is 143 dollars!! Onion Outrage listed price was 205 dollars Onion Tantrum it's on a weekly special but I'm definitely going to keep on eye out for it, cuz i got the ok to buy if it goes down more, i don't want to pay that much! it's a brand from Korea and from what i understand, if you go to actual department store there, their clothes will be expensive depending on the brand but it's a shopping market or a smaller venue then it maybe cheaper! well i'm going to keep my eyes on it. Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 pm

looool pervy people /shifty eyes/

Hopefully you'll be able to get that jacket, Lychee! It's really nice!

And I started to type a bit in the second part of your oneshot, Lychee. Just a random question: you like coffee? Or tea? o3o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 pm

OMG YAY! i'm sooo excited.... honestly taco, I like both coffee and tea... if it's coffee it has to be flavored coffee like caramel something like that, i like green tea and black tea b/c i drink those the most... black tea to me is more refreshing..

lol i hope that answered your question...

GUYS! i think i'm gonna start writing a one shot for mango, as a b-day gift. yay!!

AND OMG GUYS! I HAVE A WEEK OFF FOR FALL BREAK!! WOHOOO!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 pm

MOSHI MOSHI!?!?! where is everybody? Onion Breeze

ok I HAVE TO POST ABOUT THIS! talk about a BEAUTIFUL mv with a ACTUAL artistic story line! it's beautiful, i am VERY VERY impressed! and this guy group is usually known for their cute style mv's but this one is DIFFERENT! please watch it! oh the group is called b1a4 also known as BILASA!!
    WATCH THIS ONE!

and oh and this is what i mean by their cutesy vids!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you for sharing that video, Lychee! I love Beautiful Target (it was actually the first kpop song I EVER heard), so B1A4 is very cool in my book. I liked their new video, although I prefer upbeat songs more Neutral But it was still interesting. I wonder how Eat Your Kimchi would review it? lol

Also, random fact that I learned today: Seungri owns a couple schools (2 I think) called Seungri Academy. He has for a couple years, and guess who actually attended one of them? Zelo! I thought that was very cool.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

SAY WHAT?!?!? seungri has a school? what kind of school? is it a charm school? LOL!! Razz so i was curious, how's my one shot doing? bounce
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:07 pm

The one-shot: silent I'm working on it. My inspiration is dried up right now because I have a ton of work that I have to do elsewhere, but I hope to have it ready for you by the end of the weekend. I just want to actually write something good and not rush through something. Especially with something with Top, I want to make it good. So please have patience with me! Onion Bows

As for Seungri's school: it is a private school that focuses on music, dancing, entertainment stuff. Like an arts school. So it is kind of like a prep school for becoming a trainee someday. It is not affiliated with YG. Seungri says that he started it because he wanted to have a secondary income besides working in the entertainment industry. Which is a wise business decision. He used his own money to start it, and has other people who run it for him.

If you do a general search you will easily be able to find pictures of the inside of the school. it is pretty cool looking.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:38 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooo that's sooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! that's really smart of seungri b/c it got me thinking that these artists will not be around forever and there will be artists that will top the artists in the industry and maybe these kpop artist may some how stay in the industry but i bet it's hard not being able to do simple things like going on a date or going to a street vendor to get some food... it must be hard... there is an actor in korea who has been in the industry for a long time, he's considered top in the hallyu but he doesn't really leave his house... he says he likes it but still. i wonder how much we wants to go for a simple walk or eat out... oh well... i hope they can figure something out...

and pretzel, since you know a bit about b1a4, do you have a favorite member? i really like cnu, he's REALLY CUTE AND I LIKE HIS STYLE!! Onion Nosebleed
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm not very good with names, as I have not studied them too closely. I like the leader, Jiyoung(?) and the guy with the glasses just because the glasses are cool.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm

ooo yea yea yea cnu is the guy with glasses... SEE!!

Spoiler:

YUMM! HE'S CUTE! Onion :3 Sigh
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Ahhh, okay then. I really like their Beautiful Target song, and was kind of sad that they left their 'goofy' image for more 'artistic'. I hope that they will come out with a fun, upbeat song for their new album.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

really? you like the cutesy stuff? It's ok i guess but i prefer their new songs, i guess in a way it shows variety and that they can do different stuff... don't forget to vote for that song so eatyourkimchi can review it. Wink
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Looks like I need to add B1A4 to my list of kpop groups I need to get into

Block B, MBLAQ, Ukiss, Nuest, Infinite, Dalmatian and now B1A4. Lordy. @_@

We call them...Bilasa? or...wat?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Bilasa is an Eat Your Kimchi joke. We pronounce B1A4 as B, 1, A, 4. However, in Korean, I think, it would be pronounced as B-il-a-sa. Think of 2NE1. They are not pronounced as '2 N E 1' but as 21. Lychee, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

You can call them either way, but Bilasa sounds 'cooler'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:18 pm