Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Otaku-Nipples
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
9 posters

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread Empty The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Created just to announce that I think I have cookie crumbs in my bra.

Very Happy

Share your stories of bodily fluids, menstrual cramps, pimples, or what have you.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread Empty Re: The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 am

Darn it, I don't have any TMI news right now. But I think yesterday my right boob was itchy.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread Empty Re: The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 am

This is probably not what people want to know but I went out a few nights ago with friends and I usually have a few stages of drunkness...then I updated it the day after...for the last stage...

This is what happens on a night out for me, through various stages:

Get to friends house and Pre-Drink around 8pm
    Leave friends house, or whoever else’s we’ve gone to, about 11pm
    Go into the various clubs and drink…a lot.
    Leave the club at around 3am
    Crave cheesy chips and get back to friends house for 3:30am-4am
    Fall asleep
    Wake up at stupid o’clock (7:30am)
    Crave a full english breakfast
    Possibly throw up later in the day.
    I’m currently at Stage 8.

Many different people have hangover cures, mine happens to be a big ass breakfast (bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, hash browns, toast). Friends of mine have mentioned theirs, a full pint of milk, a piece of bread (on its own) etc.

19:57 = Stage 9
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:50 am

I slept in someone's front yard once cos I was so drunk. I mean, that's not really TMI, but I did almost throw up on their doorstep if that helps? xD
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Keshia wrote:I slept in someone's front yard once cos I was so drunk. I mean, that's not really TMI, but I did almost throw up on their doorstep if that helps? xD

I've almost done something like that, I was outside with a bunch of friends, waving off another friend, then I forgot why I was outside, and turned, got dizzy, spun around more then fell over and threw up on my friend's neighbours flowers...Then went back in the house for pizza...

Wall ... Onion
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

I never got drunk- not even once. I don't drink often- only on special occassions. I drink alcohol like I would water and my friends are amazed that I'm always coherent afterwards. I remember when I went to a party, I was thirsty cause it was hot and there was no water. So I drank 4 glasses of sex on the beach, a strawberry daiquiri and a bloody mary. I felt completely fine and had no hangover the next day. I have a high alcohol tolerance Onion Thumbs Up

My boyfriend (used to be best guy friend) ALWAYS tells me things that I think are TMI. Just the other day, he told me that semen is nutritous for the body...if I wasn't a nursing student, I would have vomited.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 pm

hahah there are cookbooks for cooking with semen. XD

Meanwhile, I hate carbonated drinks, I don't like wine, and I couldn't stand the idea of not being in control of my actions due to alcohol or drugs, so I don't drink or do drugs ever. >w<
    The most alcohol I've ever had is like one sip of wine (and I hated it), and then maybe some drinks baked into meals, which means the alcohol was burned off. X3
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:46 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:hahah there are cookbooks for cooking with semen. XD

GYYYAAA!!! WAY TMI! Onion Anger
    I'm very picky with drinks. I hate juice, not a big fan of coffee or carbonated sodas, milkshakes and cocoa made me vomit and I only drink alcoholic drinks for special occasions. The drinks I do tolerate is tea (both hot and cold), cold mocha drinks and my favorite drink of all....
    Water. Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 am

I am a juice addict. Apple juice and orange juice are a significant part of my diet.
    I hardly get sick because of the amount I consume. XD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:16 pm

What would count as TMI for me? o3o

Errrrrr, I had like, a thousand surgeries in my life? (Well, not a thousand, but I did have a lot.)

And er...the surgery scar on my boob hurts. D:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm

My boob was so itchy yesterday, I think I somehow got a bug bite. There's a red spot like right beside my nipple. XD
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:54 pm

My penis grew 5 inches in length because I took pills that said it would... hahaha. Onion Pick Nose

I'm part Australian, and lived in Australia most of my life, so I'm a big drunk - I love drinking. Luckily, though, I'm not a sloppy disgusting drunk. I can get loud and annoying though. Onion OTL
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:43 pm

I bought my friend's Christmas present (I like to shop early), and I bought her a plant vs. zombies messager...

I'm now looking at it and it's starting to look like a vibrating penis with an ugly face Onion XD
    HOLY F***!!! I don't think I can give it to her now....
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

BAHAHAHAHA. That's amazing.

My more-serious TMI is that I've been having trouble with eating way too much sugar lately, so I'm like, always constipated and I've got a lot of internal gas buildup in my gut and stomach. It's especially bad in my stomach in the morning, so it's hard to eat breakfast without nearly puking (and if I don't eat breakfast, I nearly pass out from lack of protein before lunchtime). XD MAN MY BODY IS JUST FALLING APART LATELY. (my tailbone, which I fell on last year, has decided that it wants to celebrate a year by also hurting me more lately.)
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:04 am

I have IBS and sometimes it acts up and its gross.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Just pretty much surgically removed a zit that had been there for months. It was in that little valley between lips and chin. It refused to leave, and I had to use some blunt objects (to try and push it out cuz my nails are long) and a sewing needle to get it out. I had to go through layers of skin, it was gross.

BUT NOW I AM FREEEE. XD

I know you're not supposed to pop zits because of scars or something, but I always use polysporin on the wound after I do, so it never scars.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 am

I have a pimple between my thighs and it's 1 1/2 inches below my lady parts. I want to pop it cause it hurts to walk sometimes. If I pop it, all the disgusting liquid inside was come out and it won't hurt anymore. Yeah...I'm gonna pop it.

Wow....now that was waaayyyyyy TMI! XD Sorry....
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 am

That's what this thread is for!

ahahaha so I eat bran cereal every day now for my constipation, and it's helped a lot. Yesterday I went to get a new box from the pantry and as I walked by my sister, I made her laugh really hard by saying, "Funny how in this day and age, being 'normal' and being 'regular' mean completely different things!"
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 am

Hahaha....lol. Nice one. I never get constipated- it's the opposite, I get diarrhea. Ever since I got sick last November, I had to really be cautious about the things I eat- my stomach is more sensitive now. I wouldn't want to get a diarrhea attack during one of my shifts in the hospital. The bathroom there stinks and it's be embarrassing to use it. I just keep away from oily foods before going to my shift.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm

awh, that sucks.

ugh I must have eaten something bad because my gut feels like horrible and pooping is a not-fun combination of diarrhea and constipation. that's how I usually react to food that's gone bad. >.<

hahah all these posts about poop, I love the TMI thread. >w<

but yeah, I have to watch what I eat too; certain foods are more bad for constipation than others. Junk foods and even natural sugars can be bad. My doctor was really helpful about it, though. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but the gas was building up in my stomach and causing me to feel extremely ill every morning, to the point where eating breakfast was a struggle not to throw up. My doctor was all, "yeah some people just need more fibre than others and can't process other things as well. I'm one of those people, I always eat my Bran Buds every day." Then she told me to do just that, which was great because I got to tell everyone that I was prescribed cereal. XD

She was also the one who told me I have an "evil boob." Basically I got paranoid about how every time my period rolled around, one of my boobs would get really really tender and easy to hurt, so I was worried something was wrong with it. Apparently that's just how it happens with some women. She actually used the phrasing "evil boob". >w<

(she's been my family doctor my entire life; she helped my mother deliver both my sister and I. Dunno what I'll do when she retires. >w<)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

Haha...evil boob- nice.....

The pimple is now popped just to let everyone know. Oh! I heard some TMI news on tv today- apparently, some dude from the US raped his dog. Sick bas****s like him give us Americans a bad name.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 am

I bled orange blood today.

How did I do that? Well, I have another HUGE pimple located in my inner thighs- about 2 inches below my vagina. I don't know why I get them often!!! For a couple of days the pimple made it hard for me to walk- it hurt so bad. I sometimes had to waddle so my thighs woudn't touch each other. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even pop it- it was THAT bad. Anyway, this morning in the shower, it finally popped.

This yellowish-yucky liquid thing came out so I tried to get as much of it out (this liquid is what made it hurt). Afterwards, blood started to come out. I washed and put alcohol on it. Later I dressed up the wound (Meaning I put a gauze pad and taped it with adhesive tape) and went to school. When I came home, I decided to change the dressing. When I removed it, I realized the the yellow liquid thing and my blood mixed.....so what does red and yellow make? Orange! Yes...I was bleeding orange blood.

So I carefully cleaned it and dressed it up again. It doesn't hurt much anymore so I'm happy about that. SO yeah....that's how my day went.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 am

Zits in weird locations suck. >.< I can only imagine how painful it must have been to have one there. Sometimes I get them on the back of my thighs, but they're usually pretty tiny.

I hate acne. >.<
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm

that awkward moment when you realise that the reason your chin hurts is NOT because of the big frustrating zit in the indent between your lips and chin, but because you have bruises on your chin around that zit from trying so hard to pop it.

owww.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 am

I know how you feel Cinnamon....I've been there too, don't worry. :3 Nodding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 am