Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Otaku-Nipples
Keshia
6 posters

Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck!

Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck! Empty Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck!

Post by Keshia Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:34 am

I have a job interview today at the hospital. It's in the restaurant part and I am dying to get it. I really need a damn job and I got told from someone else who works there that it's laid back, like a 5 star restaurant, and it's got good hours and super good pay.

Cross your fingers with me. My interview is in 1.5 hours >_<
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck! Empty Re: Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck!

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:09 am

Good Luck~! Onion Thumbs Up
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck! Empty Re: Wish me, and everyone else who needs it, luck!

Post by Keshia Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 am

So that was a major bust! Ugh. People play me too often!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 am

(^) Awwww....sorry about the job- don't worry, they're better ones out there.

Wish me luck for tommorrow guys! It's my capping and pinning ceremony (it's where nursing students are officially considered as nurses and we're allowed to have duty in the hospital). I hate ceremonies so hopefully I make it out alive!
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 am

Aw good luck! My mom's a nurse Very Happy
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 am

Ah! Good Luck~!
    How amazing! Congratulations on becoming a nurse!

Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 am

Best of luck, and congrats!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Awww.....thanks you guys! I'm so happy to know that someone cares. Onion Blush The ceremony was a success!!! It started only 30 minutes later than the expectant time (last year it started 2-3 hours late), I watched Ouran Live Action episodes on my iphone during the boring parts and wasn't caught doing it, and I got food at the end of it. I had trouble getting my candle lit and almost burned the person sitting in front of me, but I just found that funny XD. So all in all, it was ok. But if I wouldn't do it again cause I still don't like ceremonies.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:01 am

I don't like most ceremonies either, but hey. Let people congratulate you on your hard work. Smile
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Posting after myself because nobody else is. Sad
    I have an exam tomorrow and I am scared for it!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:05 am

i really need some luck cuz i think i MAY have to retake a class... unless i got a high b to an A on the next test! PRAY FOR ME GUYS!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:05 am

WILL DO, BOTH OF YOU.

Do NOT listen to Gandalf in this scenario. He will make sure you shall not pass.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am

GANBATTE TAMAKISNIPPLES AND LAILA!!! Study well....... Onion Study
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Haha I stayed up until two last night studying, and surprisingly woke up EARLY this morning. I never do that even with enough sleep. So I don't think I did horribly, better than I thought I would. But I had to write two essays on Greek and Roman life.
    Yusuke Wut
    Well whatever.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:49 am

Good luck everyone!

I just got an email from like an "Avocate" I don't even know what they're called in English, who asked me if I'd like a job in a store in a hotel. Cross my fingers I get it, cross my fingers it's the Hilton! haha
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 am

That's cool!! If the hotel has a store in it, most likely its pretty nice. I work in a little rinky dink town and the nicest hotel we have in town just has a diner attached. Razz
    I got a 3.8 on the essay I turned in sunday! Now to wait for the exam results! I didn't do NEARLY as bad as I thought I would, so that's good. Smile
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:24 am

Congrats!

I'll let everyone know what goes on with this job. If you find it in the rant section... LOL.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 am

Guys, I'm nervous. Tommorrow morning I have a group presentation- my group has to demonstrate how to prep, clean and cook fish (this is for my nutrition and diet class btw). My teacher says we have to say it in english (I'm studying in the Philippines) and because I'm the only one in my group who can speak english perfectly due to the fact that I'm originally from the US, my group put me in charge of discussing EVERYTHING while they just demonstrate it. I didn't argue cause I hate handling fish so the only choice I have is to discuss.

I'm so nervous cause I have horrible stage fright! Also, some of my classmates tease and mock my american accent whenever I'm speaking (because of this, my voice is now soft whenever I speak cause I'm afraid of people hearing it). Gyyyyaaaaaa...I just want to get this over with already!!! Rain on My Parade
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 am

Just pretend you're me.
    Once you get over initial stage fright, be loud and try to be funny. XD
    I don't like presentations either but I find it's easier to force humour than to kill yourself with shyness.

BUT YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FISH, MANGO!
    AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB, KESHIA!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Good luck with the job Keshia! and mango dear, YOU CAN DO IT!! i know at first it's scary but once you know what you are talking about it becomes easy! try to practice b4 the presentation!!
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:51 am

Stage fright is one of those things where the only way to get over it is to do it, and have self-esteem that isn't tied to other people acknowledging you. If you do it for you then it won't matter what they think! <3
    Either that, or imagine everyone in their underwear.
    Yusuke Wut

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 pm