Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
AnimaSola86
enggrrl
Tacoko
carousels
Laila007
Beelzenef
MangaMistrezz
Tama
CommonFolkNipples
Isidarnipples
nipplespvmk
Jenavieve
Fujioka Haruhi
Tamakisnipples
demonslayermiu
Nippletoast
usa-chan
りんちゃん
KiraKiraNipples
damselunderstress
Oddy
HopeHazard
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
ManpeiFanservice
Cinnamonipples
31 posters

Stoke of the Day!

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Stoke of the Day! Empty Stoke of the Day!

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Ripping off a thread title from the Lemon Demon forums because I can't think of another thing to call it. XD

Basically, this thread is for sharing something awesome that happened to you! It can be anything from "I just won the lottery!" to "I had a nice bath!" And don't worry, you don't need to post in it every day. >w<

My stoke was that I went to go see a musical with a bunch of friends. It was super great. Very Happy
    Also one of them gave me some ClueFinders games I really wanted to play again. XD I love children's games but we gave a lot of them away to my younger cousins, and I don't wanna pay 30$ for a game I already bought, especially since I'm going to go through in an afternoon. >w<
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Stoke of the Day! Empty Re: Stoke of the Day!

Post by ManpeiFanservice Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:22 pm

*o* that is so cool!

My stoke of the day is that I finally rested and spent all day doing nothing at all. Which makes me really happy. :3

Also, spent some quality time with husband <3
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Oh this is one of those forum games right? I was just about to make a 'games' category but I was wondering if we should just keep the game threads in the off-topic section and maybe sticky it if we have to? I'm being indecisive as always so you choose please!

My stoke of the day was finally getting around to finishing work (I've been procrastinating), so I feel really accomplished. And I was just reminded that I'm supposed to meet up with my friends tomorrow to film a video for fun, which I had totally forgotten about, so it'll be nice to get out of the house and do something social.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Hahah it's not really meant to be a game, it's just a thread where you can share good things that have happened to you, or something that made you happy. ^w^

I do like the idea of having a fourth section of the forum entirely for games, though. :3
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:I do like the idea of having a fourth section of the forum entirely for games, though. :3

I have given birth to the games forum! :3
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

SOUNDS PAINFUL.
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am

LOL.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:08 am

lol! AHAHAHA~

Anyway, I love the games section! Thanks for the use of your new child <3

My stoke of the day is translating 2 full articles and then playing on these forums ALL DAY LONG at work~ (I teach English and it's summer break, but we have to come to school anyway, even though there's nothing to do) So I feel productive and it made the day go by fast so I wasn't bored!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 am

Stoke of the day~!

From what I learnt so far in my Japanese I was able to create a full sentence without any reference back, just from what I learnt and when I checked my translation, it was perfect-o!
    HopeHazard
    HopeHazard
    Scholarship Student

Post by HopeHazard Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I got a People to People letter in the mail, saying I got chosen to go to Austria, Switzerland, France and Italy! Very Happy
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 pm

HopeHazard wrote:I got a People to People letter in the mail, saying I got chosen to go to Austria, Switzerland, France and Italy! Very Happy
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

My stoke of the day:
    I have a silly straw. I have NO idea why more adults don't just get them to use in everyday life...awesomeness of this caliber should not be left to only children.
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Oddy wrote: My stoke of the day:
    I have a silly straw. I have NO idea why more adults don't just get them to use in everyday life...awesomeness of this caliber should not be left to only children.

I use a silly straw whenever I can. Usually while drinking chocolate milk. I am forever 12. Very Happy

Stroke of the Day: I got more of my college textbooks in the mail and have spent most of the afternoon reading my Latin textbook!
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 pm

damselunderstress wrote:
    Stroke of the Day: I got more of my college textbooks in the mail and have spent most of the afternoon reading my Latin textbook!
    Lucky! I didn't buy my textbooks yet, and I start next week. D':

My Stoke of the Day: I was watching Zenkai Girl with Aragaki Yui and Nishikido Ryo, and I'm soooo happy there's development between the two! Ryo's character said he's in love with her, even though she was dead asleep. x3
    りんちゃん
    りんちゃん
    Scholarship Student

Post by りんちゃん Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Haha. I love things like this~

My stoke of the day would most definitely be getting all my new college books. Not only do I love the scent/feel of a new book, but I was thrilled to see that my History of Film text had multiple chapters dedicated to Japanese film, and an entire chapter in itself for Akira Kurosawa. I had to read it before going home. Razz
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 am

you guys have much better stokes than me.
    stoke of the day: sharing my book with my best-friend on the bus back from boot-camp.
    -w-
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 am

My stoke of the day: the kid I was supposed to tutor today was busy, so his mom canceled the meeting. I didn't have to do extra work today!! And I only have one more tutoring lesson with him (on Thursday) before he, his brother, and his mom fly back to France and my "not working" time will expand once more~ o(^-^)o

Don't get me wrong, they're nice people and I like them... but after working 8 hours and then having to come home and work for another hour (or 2) is really exhausting, and I'm glad I didn't have to do it today flower
    Nippletoast
    Nippletoast
    Commoner

Post by Nippletoast Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Let's see... my stoke today was I went to a local farm and bought some corn! Haha. But really, they have the best corn I've tasted in my life, and they're only good in August. It's worth it *-*
    りんちゃん
    りんちゃん
    Scholarship Student

Post by りんちゃん Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm

My stoke of the day today was absolutely watching 愛のむきだし (Love Exposure), which seriously might be my new favorite film of all time. I was waiting forever to see it in case it would be released on DVD in the US, but so far no luck so this morning I finally just watched all 4 hours online and then felt really stupid for waiting so long; there are no words for how awesome it is. Big Laugh
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Stoke of the day

Just finished watching Coffee Prince, it was so adorable, I really loved it! Made me laugh so much too! The actors/actresses are amazing!
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Joining this forum was my stoke!
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

NAKED YUSUKE BUM BUM
    TAMAKI HAS A NICE ASS YO
    I'M SUPER STOKED
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Aa, my stoke of the day was going shopping (I needed new pants for work) and finding a lot of good deals. I even came home with some special offers and deals I can use the last week of August. (゚ー゚)
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Fujioka Haruhi wrote:Aa, my stoke of the day was going shopping (I needed new pants for work) and finding a lot of good deals. I even came home with some special offers and deals I can use the last week of August. (゚ー゚)

Haha this comment amused me because I remember on another thread you said you were most like Haruhi, and just now that was such a Haruhi thing to say.

Nothing good has really happened to me today... but yesterday my stoke was making spam musubi for the first time and buying a giant tote bag for only $10!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

I went out for sushi and thrift shopping today with a bunch of my friends. Very Happy
    Got fat off unagi sushi and a cute shirt. XD

(that is to say, I got a cute shirt. I didn't get fat off a cute shirt. >w<)
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Haha this comment amused me because I remember on another thread you said you were most like Haruhi, and just now that was such a Haruhi thing to say.

Nothing good has really happened to me today... but yesterday my stoke was making spam musubi for the first time and buying a giant tote bag for only $10!

Whoa, I just realized that, Cindy. ... Is that cool, or creepy? (0x0;)

I totally thought of "spam" as those annoying email messages, not the food until I read it again... and I love tote bags. You can fit so many things in there, it's so useful.

And to stay on topic, I guess another stoke of today was all the nekkid Yusuke photos I saw when I got home. (・///・;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 pm