Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Your favorite Ouran Fan Fiction and Fan Videos: share them here!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Your favorite Ouran Fan Fiction and Fan Videos: share them here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorite Ouran Fan Fiction and Fan Videos: share them here!

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Look what I found! One of the best scenes from Live Action (and their voices sound squeaky too Razz )

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Your favorite Ouran Fan Fiction and Fan Videos: share them here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorite Ouran Fan Fiction and Fan Videos: share them here!

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm

For those who love the Anime series:

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Waaaaaaaaah, where should I start?

I knew the first two videos already! I looooove Banana's videos and editing skills. She's my favorite blogger <3 I used to watch the twin's video all the time! But now it's blocked in Germany, hell yeah u_u I LOVE Gema. NOT.

I never really thought about it, but Kyouya and Kaoru would make one hell of a couple! Yeah, Kaoru is actually a dreamer ... but also more realistic than Hikaru. Later, he understands his brother's issues and opens his eyes. He knows exactly what's going on. But on the other hand ... he doesn't want to understand. He even reveals his love to Haruhi afterwards. So I do think, he is realistic, too. That's why Kyouya and him would be ... so perfect together <3

GUYS, I even wrote a M-Rated Kyouya/Hikaru/Kaoru fiction. Really no idea why. It's already so old! But it's kinda good, too, I guess. A pity it's in German, though. Would like to show it to you (:

Have to read the fics you posted *-* This gonna be good <3 I neeeeed a new fanfiction, since I finished the last one. Was a Supernatural fic, though, but it was soooooo well done *-* [/Offtopic]

The videos were all great, by the way! And I wrote a light Manpei/Shinpei fiction yesterday. Even in English. YEAH, I'm going to be good at writing fictions in English! At least, I hope so ... Writing is the only thing I'm good at *drop* A bit depressing, this thought ...

Just watched all my favorite Ouran-Fanvids ... goosebumps everywhere @_@ Have I mentioned that I love this fandom?

THIS is so good. Made by IamBananaI, of course. I'm so in love with her skills Q_Q~ Gotta cry watching this

And this is fine, too <3

And this is soo sweet!

Yeah, I would totally ship HikaHaru, because ... it's so sad *drop* I'm always for the second guy ._. I really would ... If I wasn't totally yaoi-blindfolded xD'

I'm done Dead Onion
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks for sharing those videos, Minzgruen! I love I'm Banana's works. She is super good.

I also like Hikaru/Haruhi. I think they are cute together. Although, I actually ship her with every single member Laughing They each bring out something different in her, and she helps them become better people as well. But, I love Hikaru/Haruhi moments Very Happy

Here is a really interesting story for fans of Kyouya and Kyouya/Tamaki: Kyouya-centric. Kyouya's always been there for Tamaki, and will always be. He's content to be a true Shadow King, forever watching from the sidelines. However, Kyouya gains a new perspective on their relationship when he suddenly wakes up as a woman. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8012537/1/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am