Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 31 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Cinnamon, Lychee...it's been a while! Onion Daydreaming
    Pinkbookworm, I officially dub you as "Pretzel" (that was my second choice anyway, after Panko). Anyway, I just finished reading "A Shadow Queen Chosen".....OMG!!! That writer better update soon! It's amazing- I wanna see what else happens on Kyouya and Haruhi's date!!!! I decided to write my POT chapter tommorrow (yeah, I'm bad) and I'm gonna read "An Exchange of Few Words" next.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 am

DOUBLE POST!!!- Cause I'm just that awesome.

Anyway.... Onion T_T Can anyone please give me exact directions on how to download the Ouran episodes? My friends want me download all the episodes so they can copy the videos on a USB and transfer them on their computers. Everytime I try to download it, I get confused and it never works for me!!!!!! And I found a site to download them, but they have no subtitles!!! HELLLLPPPP PLLLLEEASSEEE!!!!

EDIT: I found a website to download them....but they only let me download 1 video and I have to sign up for membership to download the rest...stupid website. Onion To Kill Please help guys! Onion Bows
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Ugh.

-crawls across the floor-

I decided to stop being stubborn and I went to the doctor. I got medicine, so hopefully I'll be okay soon enough.

No more fever but I am congested as fuck.

dcsjhljkhla

Bye.

-rolls across floor and out the window and into a ditch-
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

733. NUUU TACO COME BACK! DITCHES ARE NOT A COOL PLACE!

Also I'm really sorry, Mango, I can't think of a place that has them right now. I would have sent you to where Izzy had a bunch uploaded, but asdkakdsadslk Megaupload went and got itself shut down. >.< I'll keep an eye out.

But if you've got the raws, you can download the subs here:

http://kizunafs.com/?p=205
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm

-crawls back into the room-

I'm so upset that Megaupload is down. That means I can't even watch Fairy Tail. Sure, there are other video mirrors but I loved using Megavideo. hjdskl;jsakl;

I just hope I get this cold over with soon. I hate being sick so much. >.<

It's funny, cause since I'm sick, my muse is sky rocketing and I have been typing in my fan fics a lot lately. I started a Naruto AU fic. (self insert lololololol) and I am typing up my second chapter to my Fairy Tail fic. ksa HOPE MY MUSE DOESN'T DIE.

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm glad you're getting better Taco! And that reminds me- I REALLY need to finish writing my second chapter to my POT fic!!!!! WAAAHHHH- It's been almost a month since I updated! But I can't get my writing muse going caue I keep reading too much fanfics......

Don't worry Cinnamon. I finally figured out the whole 'downloading' thing. Apparently there's a difference between softsubs and hardsubs. I downloaded a player that combines the videos with it subs so it works. I'm just downloading all the videos now.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 am

736. fanfics are fun to write, to be honest, i had anime fever not too long ago and i watched ALL 5 seasons of sailor moon last summer and i wanted to write a fanfic about that, but for some reason i didn't finish it. i lost my writing touch! Sad and TACO!! NO DITCH FOR YOU LADY!! YOU NEED TO COME BACK RIGHT NOW AND EXPERIENCE THE EPICNESS OF BIG BANG!!!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 am

jfhjhsdhjla

GUYS THIS IS TOTALLY OFF TOPIC BUT

Pleeeeease, take a half hour of your time and WATCH THIS VIDEO.

There is this man, Joseph Kony.

WHO IS THIS BASTARD?

Joseph Kony lives in Central Africa. What Joseph does is, he abducts African kids. He takes them and he keeps them. He makes the boys killers, usually they have to kill their families. When girls are abducted they are turned into sex slaves and are raped. There is no way out of his group: Lord’s Resistance Army, AKA the LRA. He has adbucted over 30,000 children and had made them child soldiers. he won’t stop what he is doing until he is caught, he found out that the US is now on a making to look for him making him harder to find. Right now, Kony is invisible because no one knows about him.. no one. Tell as many people about Kony as you can and make him visible and know. Donate money if you can. Make him visible. we need change, and we need difference. we need Kony to be famous so we can stop the harm of innocent children.

HE STEALS CHILDREN AWAY AND TURNS THEM INTO SEX SLAVES AND CHILD SOLDIERS.

HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

jdchjlajdhjadjla

-SOBBING-
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

738. (I was wondering how long it would take for the topic to be raised here. XD)

I am supportive of the cause and I know that this man is evil, but there are some points I need to raise, just for further awareness:
    Yes, knowledge is key and this video has certainly achieved that. I certainly didn't know who Joseph Kony was before yesterday. But Invisible Children is NOT who you should be donating to.
    Invisible Children has a reputation for being horrible with their finances and being a not-for-profit charity. Only around a third of donations actually go to the issue. And a lot of that money actually goes to the Ugandan military to fight Kony. However, the Ugandan military, due to messy political issues I won't pretend to understand, are not reliable and have often committed many crimes of their own. Kony isn't even IN Uganda anymore, making their help useless.

Further information:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Children_Inc#Criticisms
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2011/1014/LRA-leader-Joseph-Kony-Why-Obama-sent-US-troops-to-Uganda-to-get-him
    http://www.news.com.au/world/its-all-over-the-webs-but-what-is-a-kony/story-e6frfkyi-1226292956990
    http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

I fully agree that this despicable man needs to be taken down, but the problem is that the half-hour video, too, is a form of propaganda and has its flaws and untruths.

Still, awareness is important! Put some more research into it before taking the next move; I'm not sure what the next move should be but like I said, it would be unwise to donate to Invisible Children.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Yes yes, I have actually heard about all of that. That is why the only charity I will ever donate to is the Red Cross and that's it. I don't trust a lot of charities because of the same reasons listed above when it comes to money.

I still bought the bracelet, though. I know it will only profit the organization, but I intentions were to only show support in getting Kony arrested, and the REAL Invisible Children, those children suffering as I type this.

It upsets me so much an dhjhdsdjshda
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 am

I watched the first 5 minutes of that video and got bored- sorry. But I played-and-skip throughout the whole video and I started to read articles about this cause. The Kony guy needs to be stopped!!!! He's so despicable and deserves to die for his sins. We must save these children!!! I have a question though- how did he make an army of 30,000 but no one knows who Kony actually is? Also, why can't the children just get out?

And guys....I just finished with my dancing project for PE. I had no clue what to do but my dress was kick-a**!!! I just did simple steps, wiggled my hips and jiggled my boobs with a smile and somehow, out of a rating of 100, for swing, I got 95. And for chacha, I got 89. O_O........HOW THE HELL DID I MANAGED THAT?!!!!

Oh well, I'm happy now. But....my teacher says that instead of swimming, he'll teach us tango and that'll be our final dance. So we have to go through the torture one more time. F*** MY LIFE. Wall ... Onion
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 pm

741. Taco, I totally agree. It is awful what is happening to those children. It makes me so angry when I hear about it, so thanks for helping to spread the word about it.

And Mango, don't question how you did in dance. Just go with it Smile If you start to question things, who knows what will happen! And, you rock the tango! I know you can do it! I mean, I don't have proof exactly of your super amazing dancing skills, but if you just make it up as you go, you should be fine. Although, I have never danced any of those dances, so what does my opinion matter Neutral But I totally cheer you on using smilies: cheers Onion Thumbs Up Triumphant Tamaki
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm

You're right, Pretzel!!! We learn the tango on Thursday (it's Friday for me right now). So I'm just gonna have to do better. My dance partner is ironically my boyfriend- but he SUCKS in dancing. He's either too agressive or has spaghetti for arms. Also, I'm forced to wear heels this time cause the teacher says it'll make us look sexier. I wore flats last time so I'm gonna die with heels this time!

TACO! I saw on yahoo that they're talking about Kony- so don't worry, word is getting out. Hopefully this Kony guy will be stopped and kil- I mean, arrested soon.

I'm halfway done with the second chapter of my POT fanfic!!! So Pretzel, can you recommend me more Ouran fanfics to read? My fave is HaruhiXKyouya, but I think I'm interested in trying MoriXHaruhi or KyouyaXHoney (haha- I watched episode 9 recently). And thanks again for the other fics you posted!!! Smile My faves were 'A Shadow Queen Chosen', 'A Few Exchange of Words', and 'Love And Marriage'
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:54 pm

743. Mango, I'm not really into Kyouya/Honey(although that epsisode where they were gushy was just crazy!), and I don't really get into Mori/Haruhi because people tend to make Mori into some sort of crazy person, so the relationships feel wrong. How about this, here is my Fanfiction.net account and you can go check out ALL my favorites and see what you like(I have a lot of other Ouran stories that you would like): http://www.fanfiction.net/u/950418/Li_Li_ThePinkbookgirl

And what is your Fanfiction account so I can check you out as well? I am thinking of starting a fanfiction thread on here, just for people to share their favorite Ouran fanfics, whether their own or others. That way I can share all my many favorites with the world cheers

Oh, and Mango, I totally agree with the heels thing. I hate heels. They are only designed to make a woman's butt and legs look sexy, and personally I don't want people staring at those areas for ANY reason Razz But just remember this picture and everything will be okay(or at least that's my theory):

Yusuke Wut

It makes me laugh Surprised
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am

744. i hope with all the publicity kony is getting (in a bad way) hopefully they will stop kony in his tracks! and mango congrats on your success with your dancing! and i agree with pretzel, just do your best and have fun! i love to dance but i'm not the type to out clubbing and stuff. it's not my come of tea! i donno folks, i don't like the concept of drunk ppl dancing all over you! bleh! LOL! ugh guys, so remember i told you i send bracelets for the takagi twins, well i have no flipping clue if they got it or not! they are taking pics of themselves, but i can't see their wrists! LOL! I hope they got my gift! and taco, stop watching sad stuff! will pictures of shinee's come back make you feel better?

Spoiler:
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:01 am

Here's my fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1756124/PurpleScorpion Most of my favorite stories are mainly Twilight and Prince of Tennis, though. I just begun reading Ouran so I only have 10 or so on my fave list. Nowadays I read POT and Ouran (I don't read Twilight much anymore). The fics I'm currently writing is about POT- I dropped my twilight fics. If I write an Ouran fic, it'll most likely be a oneshot- I'll post it here for you guys though. That's IF though.... Wink

And I don't exactly HATE heels per say.......I just hate dancing in them. I can walk and run in heels and I like how I look sexier in them, but if I dance and twirl in them...I'll most likely twist an ankle.

Lychee! I'll keep a lookout for Manpei or Shinpei's wrists!!! (though I don't know how your bracelets look like, lol). And I can't stand drunk people neither- you have to be extra cautious around them or else they might fight you or vomit on you. Yuckkkk..... Mad
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 am

This whole moving thing is taking a toll on me, you guys. I've been so damn stressed lately Onion OTL
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm

747. aww kiwi! Hug you can do it!! i believe in you! and i barely wear heels, it's too much hassle and mango the bracelets are wrap bracelets and they are black and gold that you can wrap around your wrists! so i'm looking it for it too but they seem to be wearing long sleeve stuff so i can't tell! Sad
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

748. Smile thankies. I'm doing my best. Homelife is very stressed I don't even know what do anymore. My mother's new boyfriend is just making me so Onion To Kill and I just can't wait to get out of here.

I absolutely love heels tho! I'm having a BIG obsession with wedge heels and can't wait to be able to start affording to buy some! I had to get rid of my last pair because my dog chewed up the strap and I couldn't fix it Sad
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm

749. Ah, Kiwi, I hope your move goes well and you feel better once you move. :3

Anyway, so, our school's spirit week is over.
    GRADE 12s WON. YEAAAAAH. THAT'S MY GRADE.
    Haruhi Aw Yeah
    When they announced the winners over the P.A. system, it was hilarious. I was in one of my grade 12 classes (I have two grade 12 classes, a grade 11 class, and a spare this semester). On the P.A., they were like, "In fourth place, the grade nines. In third place, the grade tens. IN SECOND PLACE...THE GRADE ELEVENS." We all FLIPPED. The grade 11s were in the lead for most of the week, but we beat them. IT WAS SO EXCITING. Points were earned based on the percentage of the grade that dressed up each day, winning/participating in events held at lunch, and spare change, pop tab, and canned food drives.

Anyway, I promised pictures of my costume each day!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cinnamonipples on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 pm

CONGRATS CINNAMON! THAT'S GREAT! 8DDD

-barrel rolls-

HI GUYS.

I AM IN A GOOD ASS FUCKING MOOD.

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 31 Yeaaaah

I'm really starting to feel Soul Eater again, and I reallllyyy want to start watching it again. jdkgdkla

BUT RIGHT NOW

I'M WRITING A SOUL EATER ONESHOT.

A NICE SMUTTY ONE TOO HURRHURR

-barrel rolls into the sun-
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 am

Kiwi! Good Luck with your move!!! At least you get to travel to a place you love- I found out yesterday that my summer trip to Hawaii has to be postpone to Christmas because of school. Damn school. Oh well...at least I get to celebrate Christmas with my parents and siblings- it's been 6 years since I celebrated with them so I'll be waaayyyy emotional at that time.

Cinnamon!!!!! You look AMAZING!!! My fave pic was between the superhero (you look really pretty there) and the gender switch one (I loled). Congrats that you guys won!!! As for my college day, we came in second place- we lost to the fourth years 'nature' costumes. I still say they won only because they're the upperclassman and most of the girls showed alot of their skin.

I've been OBSSESSED with downloading videos lately. So far I downloaded the entires series of Junjou Romantica, Ouran live action and Risou No Musuko. I have this OCD that I have to download ALL the episodes in the series or I'll just delete it all. I'm now downloading Tumbling Razz What series (whether it's anime or drama or japanese or american) should I download next?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 am

752. Glad to see that people have perked up a bit around here. And, Keshia(or Kiwi, may I call you Kiwi?) I hope that things get better for you soon. People drama stinks and I hope that getting away from it will help you move on(plus, I am mentally sending you dreams filled with high heels. Or whatever makes you happy. I'll just send the dream delivery and then you can select the contents :3 Nodding )

To keep up the happy spirit, here is a totally random thing that some of you may recognize:

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 31 Temple11

Thank you, Beelzenef(wherever you are), for basically summing up our fangirling here on Ouran. (if you want to read the whole conversation where this took place, go to the Support thread: https://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/t68p120-ouran-live-action-support-project)

I will admit that, yes, I have page 9 bookmarked. And yes, I copied that quote and made it into a text picture that has occasionally been my computer's wallpaper. But only sometimes! I can only imagine how I would explain that to my parents if they saw that Wall ... Onion I showed it to my friend and she laughed her head off, just like I do every time I read that.

But seriously, don't you agree that that quote sums us up perfectly? It was talking about Yusuke's bum picture, but I think some of us might qualify as priestesses of black magic porno religion. Or not. Or we could just be crazy. But priestesses sounds better Onion Drinks Tea

And, Cinnamon, great costumes! I loved the unicorn and super hero ones the best Very Happy
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 am

omg.
    that.
    yes.

can I submit that picture to Cindy (the girl who runs the ouranliveaction tumblr, she and her tumblr are pretty much the reason we're all here, though the two of us made the forum together, she's Nipples Admin here) so she can post it on the tumblr?

(and if I do, what do you want to be credited as, and do you want her to link back to a site/tumblr of yours?)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

754. Really? I feel all super special now Very Happy Yes, you can totally give it to her. I would like to be credited as 'ThePinkBookworm' and since I don't have a tumblr, you could just link to my fanfiction.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/950418/Li_Li_ThePinkbookgirl

Thank you! I feel honored that my random text picture is worthy of sharing with other fangirls besides on this forum :3 Nodding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 pm