Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
yetimati
KC1992
AnimaSola86
blackbalsam
awesome_nipples
Tama
Otaku-Nipples
Raitei
Nipples Admin
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
jade
Lala
Cinnamonipples
Oddy
Beelzenef
20 posters

This or That

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

This or That - Page 6 Empty Re: This or That

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Antoinette. I am a dog person, and plus I had no idea that Mori had a raccoon! I saw a picture once of the Manga where he had one on his shoulder. I was so confused about that silent Thank you for explaining that to me!

Wearing Ouran's male uniform or female uniform for school?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 pm

The male uniform- I think the girl's unform looks ugly and I prefer wearing pants! (Mori has a pet racoon and a pet chicken- I love Mori's quirks).

Hanging out with Chicka (Honey's brother) or Satoshi (Mori's brother)?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 pm

I definitely need to read more Ouran because I only know about Chicka's personality, not Satoshi's. Or even the fact that Mori had a brother that is mentioned (I am such a bad fan Crying or Very sad ). So, I would probably just go with Satoshi because I have no idea what he's like, so what the heck! (Chicka annoys me)

If you could go back in time, would you rather have seen the Ouran Anime first or the Live Action first? (I saw the Live Action first, which makes me appreciate how well they did with the storylines, but makes me want them to do the rest!)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 am

I saw the anime first before anything and I don't regret it. I remember buying anime DVDs and I chose Ouran cause I thought it was a yaoi Razz . Hehe...boy was I surprised when I found out Haruhi was a girl- about the time where the twin's found out. Afterwards, I read the manga and loved it. And months after, I found out that there was gonna be a live action and was excited to watch it. I don't regret anything. (Satoshi's personality is the opposite of Mori's actually. He's talkative and respects his brother very much. He's very close to Chika and always scolds Chika for being rude to Honey. Satoshi's a good guy. Where are you in the manga?)

Owning all the Ouran manga in english or owning the Ouran live action DVD with english subtitles?

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh man, can I have both? Honestly, I would own all the shows, and probably just rewatch certain parts over and over again. I would also love the Manga, but I prefer to watch things than read Manga(The only part of the Manga that I have read all the way was the storyline about the Sports event. I also read the very beginning and the very end, plus a couple specials. Now I just need to sit down and read everything else Surprised )

Helping Mr. Souh(?) run Ouran High School, or helping Mrs. Hittachin run her fashion design business.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Helping Mrs. Hittachin run her fashion business- it seems way more fun! I don't know, but I just don't like hanging out at school (even if it's Ouran Academy).

Going on a carriage ride with the twins or dancing in the moonlight with Kyouya?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Again, that might be a tough one because I don't really dance. But I like Kyouya. I have to go with Kyouya. Hopefully he would be willing to teach me a few steps. Or just hold me close Onion Starry Eyes

If they needed one, would you rather be Kyouya's personal assistant or Tamaki's personal assistant?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Tamaki's personal assistant- I would have way more fun with him. Kyouya would probably work me like a dog.

Stealing usa-chan from Honey or stealing Beelzenuf from Nekozawa?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Beelzenuf. Because I do not want to be on the wrong end of a angry Honey AND Mori.

Being under the impression that Haruhi is a guy or knowing that she is a girl?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Knowing she's a girl- we'll be able to have fun girl talk that way. But when I first saw Haruhi in the anime, I truly thought she was a boy...a pretty boy.

Having the host club cosplay as a fruit salad or cosplaying as other anime characters?

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

A Fruit Salad. Because I would love to see what parts they would play Razz Especially Kyouya I love you

Learning Martial Arts from Honey or Mori?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Martial arts from Honey- he's so kick a** and I love the way he fought evil guys. Mori's okay, but I'm not interested in kendo.

Going to Spain with Kyouya or going to France with Tamaki?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I like Kyouya, but I don't know how traveling with him would be for the two of us alone. I would rather travel with Tamaki because he would be in his element and would know the best places to see, eat, and stay at.

Having Honey or Kyouya tutor you in schoolwork?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Anytime alone with Kyouya is good enough for me! Besides, I think I'd end up eating more cake with Honey than actually studying with him.

Going on a carriage ride with Hikaru or Kaoru?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Riding with Kaouru. I think it would be sweet. Hikaru would probably want to chase something Razz

Being a member of the Black Magic Club for a month or being a member of the Host Club for a week?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 pm

God this is hard!!! But I gotta go with the host club (but just barely). I'm pretty sure that the black magic club would still accept me after the week is over.

Getting to keep Nekozawa's black robe or his beelzenef?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Beelzenef! I SOOOOOOO want a puppet like that. It is totally Ninja

Getting to read Kyouya's notebook/iPad for an hour or having an interesting conversation with Mori for an hour(where he actually talks).
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:23 am

Ohhhhh....uhhhhh....Damn, that's hard. Gotta go with the conversation with Mori. That would be a once in a lifetime thing. Besides, I can always think of ways to steal Kyouya's notebook/ipad...even if it costs me my life Razz

Meeting the mangaka of Ouran or the director? (I'm seriously running out of things to put here)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Director since I am confused about what a mangaka is. I have heard the term before scratch Also, I understand if you want to stop on here. I totally understand if you are running out of steam.

If the Ouran live action actors were switched around, which would you rather like to see: Daito play Tamaki or Yusuke play Kyouya?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Daito play Tamaki- he could totally pull it off! (A mangaka is an author to the manga. It's like the manga's creator. Hatori Bisco is Ouran's mangaka because she's the blessed soul who created the story.)

Eating Haruhi's homemade cookies or any food concotion made from any of the other hosts?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Well, I may be reckless with my life, but I would 'try' what the hosts made. If it was anything sweet or pizza like, I think I would like it. Again, I would be tempting death, but I would do it Laughing (and thanks for the explanation about mangaka. That makes perfect sense. I think I would still want to meet the director, and see if I can get any ideas for if a second season will occur and what will happen in it Smile )

Joining the Host Club when it was first created or joining it when Haruhi showed up?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 am

Joining it when Haruhi showed up, hands down. The host club wouldn't be the host club without her!!! Being the only girl surrounded by guys would be fun, but I rather they were truly happy when I hang out with them. Besides, Haruhi's cool and I would love to hang out with her!

The Ouran anime with english subtitles or english dubbed? (Hopefully you watched the anime...)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

I like the dubbed version. Now, in the live action I want subs, but when it is anime I prefer not to have to think too hard Razz

Having to eat dinner with Kyouya's father or Tamaki's grandmother?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 am

Can I choose neither? Hehe, just joking- I'd go with Tamaki's grandmother. I can ignore her the entire meal and Kyouya's dad intimidates me like hell for some reason.

I'm gonna step away from Ouran related questions right now- just for now- and ask: In my signature, which guy is hotter----> Kyousuke Hamao (the first gif) or Nishijima Takahiro (the second gif)?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Nishijima Takahiro. I love how he looks at the camera with those eyes Onion Starry Eyes I have been meaning to ask you about your signature: are those two actors/singers that you like and why? Just curious.

How about my signature: would you come to the Dark Side for Cake or Bunnies? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:50 pm