Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Keikinha_chan
Silvia
Lala
KiraKiraNipples
Tamakisnipples
Beelzenef
Otaku-Nipples
Careline
Mrs.Takagi
Nipples Admin
annanipples
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
yanie
18 posters

Drama & Movie Spoilers

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama & Movie Spoilers

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Omg. Chiba just stole Yusuke's place as the pedo king.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 pm

The CAST section in the official website has been updated. These two are OFFICIAL now.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/cast/

yanie wrote:Masu Takeshi as Suou Yuzuru
    Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Masu-takeshi

Sugisaki Hana as Kanazuki Reiko
    Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Sugisaki-hana

Guest for Episode 8, Sawada Mone as Nekozawa Kirimi
    Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Kirimi

Guest for Episode 9, Akimoto Ryutaro as Arai
    Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Arai

This means the Karuizawa episode will be Episode 9, as predicted earlier.

I guess the Host club's 2nd anniversary will be the final episode.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am

(^) Kyyyaaaaa!!! Can't wait till episode 9! I'm looking forward to everyone's reactions to meeting Arai- especially Tamaki, Hikaru and Kyouya. And when I watched the preview of episode 8 last night (my first nipplechat ever!) I think I fell for Nekozawa. Without the cape and long hair, he's HOT! Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Ranka will appear again in the final episode!^v^

I wonder which scene... I vaguely remember a scene in the manga when the Host Club was in their critical moments, and although Haruhi didn't say a thing abt it to Ranka, but he can feel something's happening and giving her words of wisdom... I wonder which chapter was that?
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:42 am

Wasn't this just in the anime?
    From terms of chapters I Kind of think that we jumped to Volume 16 xD
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:47 am

yanie wrote:Ranka will appear again in the final episode!^v^

I wonder which scene... I vaguely remember a scene in the manga when the Host Club was in their critical moments, and although Haruhi didn't say a thing abt it to Ranka, but he can feel something's happening and giving her words of wisdom... I wonder which chapter was that?

Not sure about the chapter number, but it seems to be after Yuzuru's scheme is revealed and Tamaki's grandma is removed from the board of Suou enterprise. Tamaki locks himself in his room and refuses to see his mother who has come from France to Japan. When Haruhi is wondering about the Suou problem, Ranka says something about 'they're family' and that everything will be ok if they can just talk (maybe not exactly that... I'm just speaking from memory. Neutral )

Some time before that specific chapter, Ranka also appears when the entire host club (sans Tamaki) goes to the Fujioka's to investigate what Yuzuru's up to. But that's more comedy moment than words of wisdom from Ranka, who sees four boys (excluding Kyoya) sleeping in the household and Haruhi's the only girl there. LOL

That said, I doubt the final episode will venture into THIS late of the manga plot. The manga itself is reaching the end when the sections mentioned above happen. Maybe this appearance in the live action will not be an exact replica, but a twist of the original story?
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 am

Btw I thought about it, we have yet to come to know how Kyouya met Tamaki, since we learned about Hani and Morisenpai in episode 10. So either it's going to be in the last episode or in the movie, which I think would make more sense. I can't wait for some cuta Tamaki and Kyouya as best friends moments ^^
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 am

Careline wrote:Btw I thought about it, we have yet to come to know how Kyouya met Tamaki, since we learned about Hani and Morisenpai in episode 10. So either it's going to be in the last episode or in the movie, which I think would make more sense. I can't wait for some cuta Tamaki and Kyouya as best friends moments ^^

THIS!! As a big fan of Kyoya's I'm dying for this to appear in the live action, but this scene is still eluding me... Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I really hope it's in the next episode now that all the Ootori men have made an appearance and they had touched upon Kyoya's background...
    I can't wait till March!! Onion Anger
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 am

Silvia wrote:
    Careline wrote:Btw I thought about it, we have yet to come to know how Kyouya met Tamaki, since we learned about Hani and Morisenpai in episode 10. So either it's going to be in the last episode or in the movie, which I think would make more sense. I can't wait for some cuta Tamaki and Kyouya as best friends moments ^^

THIS!! As a big fan of Kyoya's I'm dying for this to appear in the live action, but this scene is still eluding me... Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I really hope it's in the next episode now that all the Ootori men have made an appearance and they had touched upon Kyoya's background...
    I can't wait till March!! Onion Anger
    I'm pretty sure we'll see Tamaki-Kyoya's first met in the final episode. Bcoz I remember Daito was posting a picture of him wearing middle school uniform in his blog, and the date was definitely alot past Ep3 broadcast already, and it was around the time of the final eps filming.

So I'm quite sure abt it!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 am

Ahh thats good, btw I was observing the preview for the last episode and there were a few things that make me think. Haruhi not being dressed up for the party and not being there at Tamaki's speech and in the end Haruhi running in her uniform and crying...

I bet Tamaki will tell her that she won't have to stay with the host club anymore and will abate her dept. (That would really mean we're in volume 16 already)

I was wondering if Tamaki was ever crying in the manga because he does in the last episode:

Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Vlcsna10

Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 Vlcsna11

Edit: I just checked the manga about ranka:: It could be chapter 75, since Tamaki announces that he'll quit the club there and Ranka makes an appeareance in the beginning.

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:07 am

Careline wrote:I bet Tamaki will tell her that she won't have to stay with the host club anymore and will abate her dept. (That would really mean we're in volume 16 already)
    Yup! The synopsis in the official site, says exactly that.

But also... few weeks ago, an extra who joined the filming of the last episode said that Haruhi will be wearing a female gown with long hair, too cheers I think there's gonna be a twist at the end.

Careline wrote:I was wondering if Tamaki was ever crying in the manga because he does in the last episode:
    You're kidding right? Tamaki cries alot in the manga, the supermarket story for example Onion XD You might mean another type of crying? hehee...

Careline wrote:Edit: I just checked the manga about ranka:: It could be chapter 75, since Tamaki announces that he'll quit the club there and Ranka makes an appeareance in the beginning.
    Ooh, thanks!! I'll check!
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 am

yanie wrote:
    Careline wrote:I bet Tamaki will tell her that she won't have to stay with the host club anymore and will abate her dept. (That would really mean we're in volume 16 already)
    Yup! The synopsis in the official site, says exactly that.

But also... few weeks ago, an extra who joined the filming of the last episode said that Haruhi will be wearing a female gown with long hair, too cheers I think there's gonna be a twist at the end.

EH? Really? That's unexpected.. Where the hell are they going to end the drama? XD I'm really curious now, like really really. Damn i should continue reading 2ch. (I somehow stopped in between xD)

Yanie wrote:
    Careline wrote:I was wondering if Tamaki was ever crying in the manga because he does in the last episode:
    You're kidding right? Tamaki cries alot in the manga, the supermarket story for example Onion XD You might mean another type of crying? hehee...

I mean the serious kind of crying xDDD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:29 am

Careline wrote:EH? Really? That's unexpected.. Where the hell are they going to end the drama? XD I'm really curious now, like really really. Damn i should continue reading 2ch. (I somehow stopped in between xD)
    It's an extra's blog report: http://silkmoon.tuna.be/16343804.html

Ack! Re-reading it again, I think I misinterpreted the report... Seem like Haruna left her hair long (without the wig) for rehearsals... Gomen >_< Aww... I was wrong... and I don't know where that "gown" memory from, i might've mixed it up with my wish XD
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 am

yanie wrote:
    Careline wrote:EH? Really? That's unexpected.. Where the hell are they going to end the drama? XD I'm really curious now, like really really. Damn i should continue reading 2ch. (I somehow stopped in between xD)
    It's an extra's blog report: http://silkmoon.tuna.be/16343804.html

Ack! Re-reading it again, I think I misinterpreted the report... Seem like Haruna left her hair long (without the wig) for rehearsals... Gomen >_< Aww... I was wrong... and I don't know where that "gown" memory from, i might've mixed it up with my wish XD

Thank will check it out.

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm

They just had outdoor filming few days ago at Hakone, a famous onsen(hotspring) spot, for the movie. I wonder which scene would it be??@_@ anyone has an idea?
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 pm

yanie wrote:They just had outdoor filming few days ago at Hakone, a famous onsen(hotspring) spot, for the movie. I wonder which scene would it be??@_@ anyone has an idea?

Hot spring makes me think of Chapter 59.
    http://manga.animea.net/ouran-high-school-host-club-chapter-59-page-31.html

In this chapter:
    - 'Active Haruhi' put the entire Host Club into Japanese fairy tale cosplay (Monkey Hikaru and Turtle Tamaki FTW Onion Laugh )
    - Kasanoda found an old map, which initiated a treasure hunt
    - They found a hot spring, which lasted for one day only
    - Hikaru confessed his love for Haruhi to Tamaki and expressed his wish that Tamaki would not appear in the Class 1-A ski trip

I'm not sure if they'll really insert the treasure hunt as the hunt itself isn't that related to the main story...
    Maybe they're filming another outdoor scene?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 am

yanie wrote:They just had outdoor filming few days ago at Hakone, a famous onsen(hotspring) spot, for the movie. I wonder which scene would it be??@_@ anyone has an idea?

Hmm...I agree with Silvia- I think it's when they have the ski trip. Here's my prediction on what the movie's about:

Spoiler:

I semi don't want this ending cause if it ends like that, then there would definitely be NO season 2. But that ending would also be perfect as well...I have mixed emotions about this.
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:22 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

Hmm...I agree with Silvia- I think it's when they have the ski trip. Here's my prediction on what the movie's about:

Spoiler:

I semi don't want this ending cause if it ends like that, then there would definitely be NO season 2. But that ending would also be perfect as well...I have mixed emotions about this.

Oh yes! It could totally not happen BEFORE the ski trip, but DURING the ski trip. There's a hot spring there too! In chapter 61!
    http://manga.animea.net/ouran-high-school-host-club-chapter-61.1-page-4.html
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 pm

I don't want the ski trip in the movie... Corner of Woe I prefer a whole, uncut ski trip episode for Season 2 series... (I'm still in BIG denial that the live-action will end with the movie)

But anyway, don't you think it's too early for shooting the ski trip? It's still autumn now.

Perhaps it's an original scene... hmm...
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 am

yanie wrote:I don't want the ski trip in the movie... Corner of Woe I prefer a whole, uncut ski trip episode for Season 2 series... (I'm still in BIG denial that the live-action will end with the movie)

But anyway, don't you think it's too early for shooting the ski trip? It's still autumn now.

Perhaps it's an original scene... hmm...

At least the ski trip has a high possibility of being at least included in the live action, because there are the love triangle and also the start of 'Tamaki's trauma'... The part which I would love to see most in the live action (the sports competition) would probably not make it at all...

Depressed Tamaki

You could be right about what they're filming. I just browsed a website for tourists planning to visit Hakone, and it seems that the city is also famous for showcasing Japanese art and traditional culture, and for its natural beauty. Other scenes are possible to be filmed there too.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

guys what if the Lobelia girls are in the movie

Unlikely, I know, but it would be hilarious if they even got a short scene. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 pm

What if BOSSANOVA was in the movie???? Onion Daydreaming My life would be complete...SERIOUSLY.
    And it would be even better than the ski trip cause then we would have hope that there would be a season 2!!! Since the show is going to air on other tv stations in Japan, it'll definitely be more popular...popular enough to get a season 2!!!!!!!!! *inserts a fainting emoticon that we DON'T have*
    Keikinha_chan
    Keikinha_chan
    Commoner

Post by Keikinha_chan Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Kasanoda/BossaNova/CasaNova-kun is the best! I'd really like to see him in the movie! :<3:
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 am

They had outdoor filming at Asakusa temple on the 3rd:
    http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0035944

Drama & Movie Spoilers - Page 2 N0035944_l

The whole Host Club members were wearing kimono.

They were filming a scene of the Host Club members strolling around the gift-shopping street at Asakusa temple.

During filming breaks, the Host Club members looked getting along so well. They called each other with their roles' names, Takagi brothers were laughing together while whispering to each other's ears, Kawaguchi and Yamamoto were huddling together in the cold weather.

The director said, "The original parts in the movie would be alot more than the drama. So I thought that's difficult. But since Bisco-san is involved in the script-writing, it has become something wonderful."
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:42 am

O:
    Is Yusuke not gonna wear his Tamaki wig, or is that just an off-shot picture?

either way my heart is swooned~. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am