Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
enggrrl
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
Tamakisnipples
jade
Raitei
Cinnamonipples
Keshia
12 posters

Status update! What are YOU doing right now? ;D

enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Status update! What are YOU doing right now? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Status update! What are YOU doing right now? ;D

Post by enggrrl Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:11 am

Watching Wolverine anime. I also need to get my RPG character done for tomorrow, but I'm slacking on that...

I should also put together my info piece on England for my English Board at school on Thursday.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Status update! What are YOU doing right now? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Status update! What are YOU doing right now? ;D

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:52 am

Going to go for locker selection at school today. I'm still coughing a lot, which is unfortunate because it's like the only symptom of the cold I still have. Also work tonight.
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

I'm currently doing school work, while contemplating if I should transfer to a Governor's Boarding School since I was offered it. I can't afford to go, but I get a "discount" since my grades are good enough and I was invited. I'd still need to buy books, room stuff, and the uniforms.
    Headesk Sweatdrop HARUHI, SEND ME YOUR WISDOM.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 am

Do it that sounds fun!!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

I'm really thinking about it, since they've tried to get me since the beginning of High School. I've only got one year left, and it would be nice on a resume....
    I may do it. Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Beelzenef wrote:I'm currently doing school work, while contemplating if I should transfer to a Governor's Boarding School since I was offered it. I can't afford to go, but I get a "discount" since my grades are good enough and I was invited. I'd still need to buy books, room stuff, and the uniforms.

Don't buy the uniform. Wear your dad's sweater, cut your hair, and lose your contacts the day before you go. Your life will be changed forever.
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Beelzenef wrote:I'm currently doing school work, while contemplating if I should transfer to a Governor's Boarding School since I was offered it. I can't afford to go, but I get a "discount" since my grades are good enough and I was invited. I'd still need to buy books, room stuff, and the uniforms.

That actually sounds like an amazing opportunity! I'd say research into any types of scholarships you can find (big ones may be hard to get but a few small ones would make a world of difference even if they are just $50 or $100!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:23 pm

I actually did cut my hair off during the summer, since I dyed it so much.
    WHAT IF THEY HAVE A HOST CLUB, WHAT WILL I DO? I need to learn to break things.

I've been looking into scholarships, though. My current school actually has some that I qualify for, along with my state. I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED NOW AND I WASN'T BEFORE.
    Onion Skipping
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm

I would have been SUPER stoked to be able to go somewhere like that. I'm positive that if you go you'll love it~ Onion Thumbs Up
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:35 pm

YEAH be super stoked! I am trying (have two years to prepare) to obtain a scholarship to a private college. But that is just because they have a great music program, not because I hope to find a group of incredibly attractive bored men who want me as their best friend. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Music program, huh?

just remember
    everything goes down in the third music room.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

lol I'll be using it a lot. If you hear random strings of strong language, its most likely me. Razz
    Yes music program... I play trombone remember? Smile
    It will probably have plenty more than three music rooms! I"LL USE THE THIRD JUST CAUSE.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm currently gonna exit this forum now. I've posted about 30 posts in a day and i don't think I can handle anymore! I'll be back later.....Ba-BYE!!!!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 am

Currently I am... cooking pasta while obsessively listening to AAA... um, in a week I've listened to them 350 times...
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am

I'm like that with Do As Infinity's Ariadone no Ito, but AAA's song Call (or something like that) is really catchy.

I'm about to watch this week's VS Arashi.
    crunchystuff
    crunchystuff
    Commoner

Post by crunchystuff Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:19 am

I'm currently talking to cleverbot, trying to start a discussion about OHSHC.

Cleverbot: Ok, what do you want to talk about?

User: Ouran High School Host Club.

Cleverbot: And next?

User: Let's talk about this first, okay?

Cleverbot: So, what shall we talk about now?

User: DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC.

Cleverbot: What is the topic?

User: OURAN.

Cleverbot: I wish, but sadly it is not that exciting.

User: Sad((((.

I guess it's just being, you know, not clever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 pm