Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
awesome_nipples
diasleepy
Otaku-Nipples
Laila007
Cinnamonipples
Mrs.Takagi
10 posters

Create your own Host Club type !!!

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Create your own Host Club type !!! Empty Create your own Host Club type !!!

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:19 pm

[I'm not really sure whether this topic belongs in the Discussion forum or in the Games forum, so for now I'm just going to put it here, but if it should be moved to another forum, please just let me know Smile )

Okay, so this was literally an idea I came up with out of nowhere. I just happened to be sitting in my world geography class the other day (don't ask Rolling Eyes ) and I was daydreaming about the Ouran Host Club as usual, I suddenly thought to myself "Hey, what if there were other categories for Host Club 'types'?"

So we all know by now that the Ouran Host Club has 6 types:

-Prince (Tamaki)
    -Cool (Kyouya)
    -Strong and Silent/Wild (Mori)
    -Cute/boy-lolita (Honey)
    -Devilish/Forbidden Love (Hikaru & Kaoru)
    and
    -Natural (Haruhi)

But we all know that these can't possibly be the only types of guys out there, so what I thought would be fun, is for my fellow fangirls (and me) to try and come up with as many alternative "types" as we can think of! cheers
    If you get stuck, try to think of male characters you like from other movies, TV shows, etc. Or (if you just happen to be that creative) make up your own type!

Keep in mind that a host club members' job is to do just that: host/entertain his guests and clients, so remember to include traits about your "type" that would appeal to female guests. Include things like how your host type would speak, dress,his mannerisms and any other forms of "fanservice".

I had fun making this up, so you guys should try and have fun with this too, 'kay? Razz

And just to start everyone off, here's some of my own ideas for host types:

-Nerdy/Intellectual type: he wears glasses and his handsome like Kyouya, but is almost always seen with his nose in a book. He gets straight A's, loves to read and to calculate numbers. There is almost no question that he can't answer and the ladies love him for his "nerdy" charm and his big vocabulary.
    His best line "Whenever I see you smile my dear, my heart beats almost as fast as it did the day I first read a book on Albert Einstein's theory of relativity."

-Animal lover: this guy just adores animals and any type of wild life. He knows almost everything about every animal on the planet. Ladies find him appealing because he volunteers at many animal shelters that help rescue injured/abused animals and owns several pets of his own. He's skilled at various animal and mating calls, and because he loves and respects animals so much, he is also a vegatarian.
    His personal quote: "I was so upset when I saw how low my score was on the quiz I took last week. . .I felt almost as sad and lonely has a black and white baby Siberian tiger that had wondered away from its mother."

-the struggling artist: this guy eats, drinks and breathes art. His heroes are Pablo Picasso and Michelangelo. He's almost always working on a new work of art, and he has won many prizes for his creations. The ladies love him because while hosting, he will often offer to paint portraits of the girls whose profiles he finds "inspiring". He can find the beauty in almost everyone and anything, from buildings to flowers to clothing and of course, people.
    His personal quote: "I believe that if one wishes to be beautiful, then one should always try to look at beautiful things. That is why I strive to hard to creative wonderful pieces of art; I want everyone to be able to observe the natural beauty that is constantly surrounding us."

Now who can top THOSE. . .? Big Laugh
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Create your own Host Club type !!! Empty Re: Create your own Host Club type !!!

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Wussy type.
    Total pushover. Cries a lot. Complete uke. Probably masochistic.
    Good for bully-type girls and sadists. XD

I dunno, that's all I got. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Hmmm this is interesting...how about the lonely lover: he is guy who "lost" the love of his life and with every girl he sees, he thinks that she is the one. he has tan skin and shiny black hair and has a spanish accent but he is really japanese who likes to tan!! LOL!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am

The Bad-Boy Type

Looks like he could be a delinquent, and acts strong and confident, but always has that one soft spot that suddenly stumble across. He's loud and pretentious and act's "cool". Like Kyouya but more forceful. Spontaneous and thrilling.
    Think of "Puck" from glee, but anime-fied.
    Cunnin Onion Idea
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm

@Mrs.ManpeiTakagi u hve some great ideas Smile

hmm how about a Rocker type..

as in he's rich coz his parents are famous musicians...

so he basically loves to sing..n his voice can coz faints everywhere..
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:56 pm

diasleepy wrote:@Mrs.ManpeiTakagi u hve some great ideas Smile

hmm how about a Rocker type..

as in he's rich coz his parents are famous musicians...

so he basically loves to sing..n his voice can coz faints everywhere..

Why thank you so much for the compliment! Hug

I feel kind of guilty though. . .half of all my "ideas" come to me when I'm sitting in my lectures at school. . . Neutral (my professors think I'm taking notes when I'm actually writing down thoughts/ideas for the discussion boards. . .I'll have to make up for it by studying extra hard!)

But anyway, I'm definitely diggin' the Host club types you guys have made up Very Happy (Rocker type definitely sounds awesome Cool )

I'm trying to think up some good ones myself. . .I haven't been hit with any inspirations yet, but when I am, I'll post them on here before I forget!

Cuz that tends to happen a lot. . . confused

Keep 'em coming, ladies!
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Otaku-Nipples wrote:The Bad-Boy Type

Looks like he could be a delinquent, and acts strong and confident, but always has that one soft spot that suddenly stumble across. He's loud and pretentious and act's "cool". Like Kyouya but more forceful. Spontaneous and thrilling.
    Think of "Puck" from glee, but anime-fied.
    Cunnin Onion Idea

anime-fied nice! Smile

suddenly this vision got stuck into my head..
    what if like, Kyouya has a cousin who looks just like him only he looks more like a delinquent..
    he got into Ouran coz his mother is a famous author like JK Rowling famous!

so he's like a delinquent who reads...
    he acts kinda like Jess from Gilmore Girls n Shikamaru from Naruto coz he's smart but not trying hard to get good grades..
    At first he gets into the host club just to bug his cousin but later
    he starts to like the club since he was raised by a single mother n he kinda feels the need to care for the girls greatly.
    hmm kinda like a mix of Tamaki too, since he ws raised by a single mother.
    his name would be: Ootori Kei
    his famous line would be: Do i look like i care? (i dunno..cant think of a better line)

he looks like this
    Create your own Host Club type !!! Kirish10
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 am

Diasleepy... YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm

I say the quirky artist type. I always go for them. The musicians or artists who are always going crazy over their next great idea, cause I do the same. ^_^
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:Diasleepy... YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!

Onion Blush
    RandomTanuki
    RandomTanuki
    OURAN FOR MEN

Post by RandomTanuki Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:12 am

Actually...when I look at this thread, I can't help but remember something that happened during the King's Brunch live chat, which was quite a while ago now. We didn't know exactly when the cast interview was going to happen so we had to sit through all this talk show stuff *shrug*. In one part, an attractive lady was interviewing this old man, and we were making all these jokes about it, one of which was "he's the new host, he's the 'old and crumpled' type."

So when I glance at this thread, all I can think about is "OLD AND CRUMPLED TYPE. O__O" A part of my brain whispers to me, saying "go on, make it an official type, fill in all the details, do it do it do it" but the sensible part of me is like "oh god no". But, you know, apparently some girls are into that! Because I watched the first episode or two of...what was it? Oh yeah, the Ristorante Paradiso anime.

Yeah...I just couldn't keep that to myself anymore. xD Sorry I don't have a real contribution to make. It's a really interesting idea, coming up with your own types. If inspiration ever strikes me I'll come up with a proper one. =P
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:21 am

The vampire type.
    Emo and goth boys are sorta in.
    So basically Nekozawa.
    Only less awkward.
    carousels
    carousels
    Commoner

Post by carousels Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 am

THE GYARUO TYPE.
    Just because.
    Then the girls would have someone to discuss fashion with, no? >:'D

He could be like Hime, Lolita or Manba or something.
    For fun. >8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:41 pm