Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commoner's Coffee Nekozawa/Tamaki

nipplespvmk
    nipplespvmk
    Scholarship Student

Commoner's Coffee Nekozawa/Tamaki  Empty Commoner's Coffee Nekozawa/Tamaki

Post by nipplespvmk Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Note: This is actually very tame (it's onesided), so don't worry. I promised myself if Nekozawa popped up next to Tamaki in episode four, I would write a story. Someone on the chat (can't remember who) suggest commoner's coffee, and then i wrote this. I hope you enjoy, and hopefully it might even convince you to ship Nekozawa/Tamaki. Thank you for your time!
    ~~~
    “What if I feed it to you from my mouth?” Tamaki asked the girl, as smooth and charming as usual.
    “Then I would drink it!” The flustered girl replied, while her friends screamed in the background how they would also drink it and greedily grabbed the commoners coffee.
    Haruhi looked on in disgust, wishing she could go home and away from this world of crazy rich people.
    Kyouya was busy thinking of all the money this “commoners coffee” might bring in.
    The rest of the host club poured the tea, all the while remaining in character for the benefit of the girls.
    It was just a normal day at the host club, as the group of handsome young men (with their commoner slave) attending on the needs and desires of all their guests.
    Well, not all.
    One unannounced visitor watched these proceedings from the corner of the room. His eyes wandered from host to host, but mostly stayed on the host club king, his words echoing through the cloaked man’s mind. What if I feed it to you from my mouth?
    At last he gathered his courage and appeared next to Tamaki.
    “Ahh!” Tamaki screamed, jumping a few feet in the air and landing on the floor. He pointed an accusing finger at the intruder. “You!”
    “Hello there Sou-san. I…”
    This is it. He had finally gathered up the courage to come and talk to him. So what now? What could he say?
    Tamaki-kun, please let me drink that coffee from your mouth! Tamaki-senpai, please stop wasting your time with these girls when you should be with me! Tamaki, I lov…
    “If you continue what is happening, your fates shall change! After a great shock, an important secret will be made!” He rambled, then disappeared with a scary chuckle.
    “That guy…” Haruhi started to say.
    “Is second year Nekozawa Umehito, who is a worshipper of the occult. He usually goes around saying stuff like that.” Kyouya said, dismissive.
    “Huh.” Haruhi said, thoughtful.
    A group of girls gathered around the fallen Tamaki.
    “Tamaki-sama? Are you alright?” They cooed.
    “Yes.” He said, standing up and switching on his “host” flip. “I am sorry my princesses. Now where were we? Something.” He held one of the girls tightly. “About feeding you coffee from my mouth?”
    “Kyaaa!!!!!” The girls screamed, and Haruhi looked for a suitable wall to bash her head in. Mother in heaven, how did she get in this mess?
    So, really, it was just another day at the host club.
    “Next time.” Nekozawa consoled himself, alone in his dark room with only two candles to illuminate pictures of his precious Tamaki. “Next time, I will definitely say something better! Next time, I will request him!”
    His creepy laughter echoed throughout the halls of the prestigious Ouran academy.
    So, really, it was just another day for Nekozawa Umehito.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 am