Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Tamakisnipples
edlws-x
Otaku-Nipples
Isidarnipples
damselunderstress
ManpeiFanservice
annanipples
Cinnamonipples
Nipples Admin
Hotaru Gunso
14 posters

Ouran Dreams

Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Ouran Dreams Empty Ouran Dreams

Post by Hotaru Gunso Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

This was just too weird for me to keep to myself! I had this really crazy dream last night where I was on some field trip with about thirty-something kids in my grade from school (I have NO CLUE where we were) and the whole Ouran live action production crew and cast were shooting some scene by a river in the middle of nowhere! I didn't have any clue what scene they could've possibly been filming or why they were in Florida (where I live), but I was so excited to see them in person that I ditched my class and ran over to the set just as they were going on break!

As I was running over there, I saw Shunsuke just standing there with his phone while everyone else was doing whatever. With Kyoya being my ABSOLUTE favorite and him doing such a ridiculously awesome job playing him, I picked up speed and started yelling "Shunsuke-kun!" just before I glomped him! Unfortunately, that seriously angered him and he pushed me off of him. As I tried apologizing, he just kept screaming at me in Japanese. I felt so terrible, but he just wouldn't calm down! He kept flailing his arms and looked like he was ready to kill me! Shocked

Eventually, the rest of the cast and crew saw what was going on and some production guy who thankfully spoke English began apologizing to me and tried calming him down, but he was just as scared of him as I was. Completely out of the blue, Yusuke started charging in our direction with a light saber (???) and looked like he was ready to stab Shunsuke, but then the twins tackled him into the river before he could get to us. Haruna, Masaya, and Yudai were all just standing nearby eating cake as they watched all this craziness unfold.

Then the weirdest thing happened: Shunsuke stopped yelling all of a sudden, pulled me REALLY close to him (which scared me to death), and began nibbling on my neck! I couldn't help but just stare at him in shock. Then I just HAD to wake up! Mad

Sorry if that was really long and kind of stupid, but it was just so crazy to me! Anyone else's crazy dreams are welcomed to be shared as well! Smile
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Ouran Dreams Empty Re: Ouran Dreams

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 pm

So I was about to reply with something like "aww that sucks that you had a bad dream of Daito yelling at--" then I read about Yusuke charging with a light saber.

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I, AS USUAL, AM ON IT.

WHAT COLOUR WAS THE LIGHTSABRE.
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 pm

THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING DREAM EVER.

Yusuke with a lightsaber. I SIMPLY CAN'T.
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:I, AS USUAL, AM ON IT.

WHAT COLOUR WAS THE LIGHTSABRE.

Lol, that'd look hysterical! I'm pretty sure it was light blue.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm

ALRIGHT.

I SHALL CREATE THIS.
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm

LOL

a bipolar Daito and a jedi Yusuke. And Chiba, Haruna and Masaya just eat cake and enjoy the scene. But honestly WHO WOULDN'T? xD

Awesome dream.
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 pm

That is quite possibly the best dream I have ever heard about. Laughing The image of Daito being glomped is just too wonderful.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:25 pm

IT IS FINISHED.

Ouran Dreams Yusukelightsabre
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:IT IS FINISHED.

O...M...G...! Very Happy I'm so proud that my sub-conscience has inspired such epicness!!! Freakishly epic job! :<3:
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Shocked
    That is the single most amazing thing ever.
    AND NOW I'M REVIEWING STAR WARS IN MY HEAD, ONLY STARRING THE HOST CLUB INSTEAD.

You see, Tamaki is Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, and so he turns to Haruhi and says "Haruhi... I AM YOUR FATHER" and she screams one big-ass no. So Haruhi's Luke. And Kyouya is probably Obi-wan, since he's like their mentor and stuff.

Aaaaaand... IDK. I'll go away now. Ninja
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 pm

annanipples wrote:You see, Tamaki is Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, and so he turns to Haruhi and says "Haruhi... I AM YOUR FATHER" and she screams one big-ass no.

LMAO or Tamaki could turn to her, say "Haruhi... I AM YOUR FATHER", dramatic music booms, then Haruhi would stare blankly and be like, "No, senpai, you're not." Because she would ruin climaxes that way.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 am

And so now I've got Obiwan/Anakin in my head...

But I'm thinking Mori would be Chewbacca. Just cos. Which makes Honey Solo (lol, what a name) or like, an Ewok. I'm stumped on the twins though, cause I would have gone for Luke and Leia.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 am

Genius!

I also had a dream...involving the Twins~!

I was in some sort of futuristic Japan, in this hotel room with a company...I was sitting at a desk looking out and all I could see was the night, with buildings and neon, neon, neon...Was very bright.
    Then I walked out of the meeting, I looked around but no one had faces, no expressions but it was normal to me (freaky right?!)
    It suddenly shifted and I was in the Third Music Room...but it was empty. I started walking around and the neon lights on the buildings...in the background I could softly hear some music. I then walked through another door and next thing I know, I'm in this bedroom...and the Takagi twins are there, sitting on their bed playing cards!
    I just walk around like bewildered and they start mumbling and then tell me to come and play...I sit on their bed in the middle and them and then just lie down. Sit looking at the neon lights~!

Was so bizarre, but it had the Twins in so I thought I should share!
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:Genius!

I was in some sort of futuristic Japan, in this hotel room with a company...I was sitting at a desk looking out and all I could see was the night, with buildings and neon, neon, neon...Was very bright.
    Then I walked out of the meeting, I looked around but no one had faces, no expressions but it was normal to me (freaky right?!)
    It suddenly shifted and I was in the Third Music Room...but it was empty. I started walking around and the neon lights on the buildings...in the background I could softly hear some music. I then walked through another door and next thing I know, I'm in this bedroom...and the Takagi twins are there, sitting on their bed playing cards!
    I just walk around like bewildered and they start mumbling and then tell me to come and play...I sit on their bed in the middle and them and then just lie down. Sit looking at the neon lights~!

Lol, that is bizarre, but still awesome! I kinda hope they did have their faces though... Shocked
    edlws-x
    edlws-x
    Commoner

Post by edlws-x Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 am

THAT LIGHTSABRE. ITS AWESOME.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 am

STAR WARS IS MY OTHER FANDOM.
    I THINK I JUST EXPLODED.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:Genius!

Lol, that is bizarre, but still awesome! I kinda hope they did have their faces though... Shocked

Yeah! out of the whole dream they were the only ones who's faces I could see, everyone else was like a blank canvas! haha!
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Ouran Dreams Empty Me too.

Post by demonslayermiu Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

I had two really odd dreams with the Twins in them. One night I dreamt that I was at my friends house. Somebody knocked on the door and when I answered it, it was two of my friends who I often compare to the Twins (they look alike, are really mischievious and they can seriously finish each others sentences). Well I let them in but as I turned around one of my friends grabbed my wrist, when I turned back to face them, they were suddenly Hikaru and Kaoru, complete with sparkles and everything. And then on another night I dreamt I was standing around in the Third Music Room with the Twins and for some unknown reason I was yelling at them and I said, "Just shut up, Hikaru!" snd they both just stared at me until I realized that I had finally told the two apart. The weirdest part is I hardly ever have dreams, the Twins aren't even my favorite characters and I'm usually able to tell the two apart. ???? Neutral
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:02 pm

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago I ended up in the third music room practicing, and I was crying at the piano because I had a bad day... and Tama came up behind me and played me my favorite song to cheer me up. <3
    It was so cute but I wish it had been longer.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 am

Tamakisnipples wrote:

STAR WARS IS MY OTHER FANDOM.
    I THINK I JUST EXPLODED.

I know the feeling but OMG THIS IS AMAZING !!! how would he look if Yusuke was chewabacca ??
    I'm completley flailing !!

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 pm

lololol don't get me started. Yusuke is so Luke though!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 am

Had a dream last night where the hosts all had to bake me cake that looked like them (just with the dough, no use of icing allowed). They had to do it in order, too. Tamaki went first and then Kyouya, then Hikaru, and I woke up just as Kaoru was giving me his. Everyone in the dream kind of flickered between live action and anime.
    Also I woke up with Katy Perry's Firework stuck in my head.

that should keep me good and confused while I go to work today. XD
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

That light sabre Tamaki explodes ovaries by use of the force. O.o
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 am

I had a very disturbing Ouran dream last night I seriously woke up completely shocked by my subconsciousness...
    I was Huney-senpai (weird because I'm nothing like him ) and I got hit by a scooter for some reason, suddenly I was in the music room and I was attacking Kyouya (weirder because I adore Kyouya.. Daito <3) with Usa-chan.
    then I woke up.

I was in a real WTF JUST HAPPENED-state al day...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:23 pm